Christopher Fleming - Moor (?) in California

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Christopher Fleming - Moor (?) in California

Post by Jeffrey »

Ran across this guy who appears to be part of the A4V / Moorish Youtube ecosystem.

Fleming's claim to fame are these two Youtube videos in which he details how he is trying to A4V a ridiculous amount of bills. Those two videos garnered him ~60,000 and ~80,000 views respectively.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Gb7xr2HUPQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02sJAePKuT8

What has happened since his A4V attempt? Well slightly less popular is his video of him being arrested after trying to buy a house with an A4V. In it you can hear someone on the phone advising him and perhaps more interesting he identifies as a member of the Moorish government.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5W4XcOhkxzw

In his latest video, just a week ago, he complains vocally about his current problems with debt collectors who appear to have taken him to court. I have searched court records in California for civil, small claims and criminal but nothing shows up under that name so maybe someone else might have better luck than me.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Re: Christopher Fleming - Moor (?) in California

Post by JamesVincent »

I went looking for other records of this fine, upstanding individual. Interestingly enough I found several hits with his phone number, which he thoughtfully put in his videos. And I found http://www.lacamomille.com/videopage/on ... R8Vic.html
hope this helps ill update this with time marks when i have a chance. i think the action starts around 1:02. im not a lawyer not giving or seeking legal advise, jus a guy with a lot of tickets and experience with police and courts. PROGRESS FOR PERFECT PEACE Minister/ Consul: Christopher A. Fleming-Al One-Thousand-Four-Hundred-Fifty-Seven West-ridge Way, near Chino Hills providence or The state-of-the California Republic North American Continent, NW Amexem Sirhc3@aol.com on Facebook. Cell phone: (909) 839-3313 [PST]
And of course it linked back to the youtube videos. And I also found http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum ... 749970/pg1
JUST GOT OUT OF JAIL AGAIN... 13X/YEAR... BILLING POLICE $5800 I GOT A 60 DAY SENTANCE AND WAS OUT IN 58 HOURS!!! SOVEREIGN UPDATE***
His full name seems to be Christopher Alyre Fleming (?) , or Christopher of the family Fleming and, according to his claims, has been arrested over 17 times in one year and got off every single time.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

He's been a busy little boy. San Bernardino County Superior Courts have quite a list of current and prior appearances by him. He's currently charge with obstructing a police officer and filing a false police report. Set for trial in January. I have a small question regarding his actual place of residence as the address he gave is a $1.8 million dollar house in a secluded community on a very nice, private.golf course. I haven't looked to see if he has cases in either Orange or L.A. counties.
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

I wonder why that video is so narrow - sort of a letter box frame - actually gave me a headache to watch.

Frankly, if I were a cop, and someone I had stopped pulls out a sheaf of papers and tries to insist that I read them, my first thought would be JERRY KAIN. "You want someone to read legal papers? Fine, we'll all get in my squad car and I'll take you to a judge who knows how to read them."
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

LaVidaRoja wrote:He's been a busy little boy. San Bernardino County Superior Courts have quite a list of current and prior appearances by him.
Ah, but were any of them Special Appearances?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

LaVidaRoja wrote:I have a small question regarding his actual place of residence as the address he gave is a $1.8 million dollar house in a secluded community on a very nice, private.golf course. I haven't looked to see if he has cases in either Orange or L.A. counties.
Could that be the house he was arrested for breaking into after trying to buy it with an A4V?
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

And just his attempt to create his own form of an instant-win lottery on his behalf.

But I wonder what he would have done if another sovrun showed up a few days later with their own AV4 paperwork and now claimed that the house was theirs? How does one set of bogus paperwork trump another? I cannot even see a Denny's Sovrun Court resolving that issue.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpPqH4SRYZQ

Apparently Fleming was out on probation and based on his own account of events has now been arrested for the 29th time. Ironically the activity on his Youtube page shows he's going around leaving praise on Moorish youtube channels about how well their "remedies" work.