Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Naughty, Naughty Famspear

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Over on Planet Merrill:

JohnnyCash says:

"Nevermind me, I don't think froze25 is fooling anyone here."

froze 25 replies with:

"Johnny, are you back to the I am not really doing what I say I am doing thing?"

Johnny comes back with:

"Thank you Famspear. Your comments are a constant source of validation and motivation.
http://www.ctcwarrior.com/LAWFULMONEY4DUMMIES.pdf"

It's amusing to see them get all knock-kneed with terror if they suspect a Quatloosian in their midst.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Re: Naughty, Naughty Famspear

Post by webhick »

I wonder how Harvey would react if a bunch of Quatloosians all registered at Planet Merrill and posted "I AM FAMSPEAR" at the same exact time on the same exact day.

But that wouldn't be fair to David, since it would be essentially trolling his forum. I mean, unless he was cool with it.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Harvester, aka JohnnyCash, aka johnthetaxist/nationwide/libre/patriot1, etc., etc., has been fixated on the idea that everyone on the internet who posts something that yanks his chain in some way is a sockpuppet of me or someone else "from" Quatloos -- for at least three years now.

Ironic, since he is such a habitual user of sockpuppets.

He has a pretty extreme case of Paranoid Personality Disorder. The kid is obviously miserable, and I don't know that there is much chance he will ever get better.

:|
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Imagine someone having the power to wave a magic wand so that suddenly, the identities and fundamental life situations (age, education, socio-economic background, criminal past if any) of everyone who has posted here at Quatloos for the past several years -- including wackadoosters like Harvester -- were suddenly known to everyone else here.

I wonder how this would affect Harvester. He would be forced to face reality. With respect to his perceptions of me, he would be faced with the fact that I am not a sockpuppet for Jay Adkisson, the founder of this site.

I'd be interested to see how he would react if he were forced to face the fact that I have not been interacting with him on all these other web sites where he accuses others of being me. He would be faced with the truth that the last time he had any interaction with me would have been right here in this forum (and that was a long time ago). He would be forced to face the fact that I am not an agent of the government or the "evil" banksters. He would be forced to face the truth: all these people he has accused of being Famspear are not Famspear.

Imagine what would happen if Harvester actually had the kind of income he has claimed in the past that he has had, and that the government were to come after him for tax evasion. Imagine how he would react to find that he could not keep himself out of federal prison.

If he were sent to prison, would he suffer a mental breakdown?

I've said this before: At least Pete Hendrickson has something going for him that Harvey does not: Narcissistic Personality Disorder. I suspect that Harvey is extremely self-centered, but not narcissistic, or at least not to the extent that Blowhard Pete is. Harvey is much more a Paranoid. Petey, not so much.

Fortunately for Harvey, the odds are probably in his favor, as far as the risk of being charged with federal tax offenses.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

Famspear wrote:Harvester, aka JohnnyCash, aka johnthetaxist/nationwide/libre/patriot1, etc., etc., has been fixated on the idea that everyone on the internet who posts something that yanks his chain in some way is a sockpuppet of me or someone else "from" Quatloos -- for at least three years now.

Ironic, since he is such a habitual user of sockpuppets.
I think "projection" is an accurate description of his behavior. He is ethically challenged, and like most people who are ethically challenged, he assumes all others are similarly handicapped. If everyone else is crooked, then his crookedness is perfectly justified.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

And let's not forget flat out denial, the two seem to go hand in hand, or in the Hamster's case hand in sock puppet.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Randall
Warden of the Quatloosian Sane Asylum
Location: The Deep South, so deep I'm almost in Rhode Island.

Post by Randall »

Collectively, WE ARE FAMSPEAR.

Everyone is Famspear, except, ironically, Famspear.
notorial dissent

I think one Famspear is about all the universe can accommodate.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

notorial dissent wrote:I think one Famspear is about all the universe can accommodate.
I would hope so. I really don't want to be squirming naked on a cross becuase I had to step forward and say, "No, I am Fampsear!" along with everyone else.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Dark Optimist
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by Dark Optimist »

What if Harvester found out that we are NOT Famspear...

But we are Famspear's Dog!

(I love being semi-anonymous on the internet.)
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Dark Optimist wrote:But we are Famspear's Dog!
We are not Famspear's Dog. We may, however, be Famspear's Cat.

Quite the paradox.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
notorial dissent

And here all this time I was thinking he was more of a hamster person, now that's a real paradox.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

notorial dissent wrote:.....now that's a real paradox.
I once went to the doctor, and then went to another doctor for a second opinion. That's when I saw a real paradox.

:Axe:
notorial dissent

Yes, and I know you were of three minds about it.
wserra

Post by wserra »

No, no, no. Harvey/johnthetaxist/JohnnyCash/Noah/patriot1/libre/nationwide/etc. aren't sockpuppets, everyone else are sockpuppets. Just ask Harvey.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume