LostHead so vain he thinks IRS questionaire is about him.

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

LostHead so vain he thinks IRS questionaire is about him.

Post by Quixote »

ja52999 posts:
Today I got a couple pieces of garbage from the service... and it is the first I have heard, or seen these.

First is a letter 3164- basically letting me know the "service" is in process of examining a return I filed and that they MIGHT use other sources to gain information about my tax filing, liability, and other information they "think" they need. It does however tell me that if they DO contact other persons, they will tell them only "limited" information- such as my name. WOW... this makes sense... call people I know, and tell them my "name".

Along with this letter, but in a separate envelope... was the questionaire for ME to fill out regarding my 3176 responses I had previously filed. When I received the 3176's I promptly responded to them using the format of a very nice response I had seen posted here on the LH forums. The questionaire questions seemed to be geared specifically toward me telling the "service" where I obtained the knowledge to file my 1040's the way I did. Specifically they are asking me to divulge "group", or "CD's", video tapes, audio tapes, seminars, or booklets I used to obtain the knowledge to file the 1040's, and the 3176 responses I sent. They are also asking that I send my 3176 responses AGAIN with the questionaire filled out within 10 days. They are questioning my Social Security and Medicare refund requests it seems. Of course- Ogden Utah is the address to use on these.

Anyone got any ideas? I am left to assume I will be getting more of these shortly because this only specifically covers 2007.

Thanks in advance-

Jerry
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Re: LostHead so vain he thinks IRS questionaire is about him.

Post by Famspear »

The loser head "Jerry" wrote:
Along with this letter, but in a separate envelope... was the questionaire for ME to fill out regarding my 3176 responses I had previously filed. When I received the 3176's I promptly responded to them using the format of a very nice response I had seen posted here on the LH forums. The questionaire questions seemed to be geared specifically toward me telling the "service" where I obtained the knowledge to file my 1040's the way I did. Specifically they are asking me to divulge "group", or "CD's", video tapes, audio tapes, seminars, or booklets I used to obtain the knowledge to file the 1040's, and the 3176 responses I sent.
I wonder how many loser heads are receiving that kind of letter -- and I wonder how many of them will respond truthfully, disclosing that they're using Cracking the Code. In doing so, they will be (possibly) helping to seal the fate of the BlowhardMeister.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet