Blowhard's Petition for En Banc Re-Hearing (continued)

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Blowhard's Petition for En Banc Re-Hearing (continued)

Post by Dezcad »

Continuing from a locked thread- regarding the Petition for En Banc Rehearing in the 6th Circuit- the 6th Circuit has granted a Motion for Charles Bassett to file an amicus brief.

That brief can be found here.

It's on PACER also. Let's hope the 6th Circuit acts soon and hands PH his head.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Re: Blowhard's Petition for En Banc Re-Hearing (continued)

Post by LPC »

Only 11 pages? What a piker.

And it's a rare "friend of the court" brief that never addresses the merits of the appeal and instead attacks the integrity of the trial judge.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Blowhard's Petition for En Banc Re-Hearing (continued)

Post by notorial dissent »

I just love the way Blowhard starts right out with his fantasy, “THIS CASE IS NOT ABOUT ANY FAILURE TO PAY TAXES,” and goes straight to the next bit THIS CASE IS ABOUT THE CRIMINAL ACTIONS OF THE PLAINTIFFS AND THE LOWER COURT JUDGE”, if that doesn’t impress them with the kind of loon they are dealing with I don't know what it will take. Then he goes on to tell them what they are supposed to be doing and how to do it, to make their job easier, really impressive I tell you.

I really like the part where he says in one breath that no court has ever
specifically contradicted anything on the defendant’s returnswhen he has already stated that the trial court did just that and ordered him to file a correct return based on having been told his theory was a crock. Nice bit of, I’m not sure if circular or Ouroborosic, logic if ever I have seen it. And then from there we go on to mail fraud, racketeering and corruption charges, really good move there blowhard, aptly named it seems. I mean, if that doesn't put them in a positive frame of mind towards his appeal nothing will.

Please someone tell me that Bassett is a real attorney and that both he and the blowhard can be sanctioned for filing this drivel?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.