Advantage Conferences - Tim Darnell - Jack Weinzierl

"Buy 1 for yourself and get the chance to sell your friends and family 5 and get your downline started!" We examine the multi-level marketing industry, where only the people who come up with the ideas make any money, and everybody else is left unhappy, broke, and tired of reading scripts and selling overpriced vitamins and similarly worthless products. Includes Global Prosperity, Pinnacle Quest International, IRS Codebusters, Stratia, and other new Global Prosperity scams.

Moderator: wserra

soapboxmom
Matriarch of the Networked Soap Sales

Post by soapboxmom »

Timmy's delusion:
IV. He gives you the Vision – I will share with you my vision. A big vision requires help. It requires other people, other visionaries, other hands and feet. It requires followers. It requires loyal warriors. It requires ambassadors. It requires voices. It requires dogged determination.

A. Advantage Conferences vision

1. AC has spread the gospel of Jesus Christ to every country of the globe by 2020
2. AC has shared Christian entrepreneurial mindset and wealth mentoring in every country of the globe by 2020
3. AC is a $Billion Company by 2011
4. AC is a global Company (properly licensed) in more than 50 countries by 2015
5. 100,000 people have committed to the Cover to Cover campaign by 2015
6. AC has created 100 millionaires by 2015
7. AC has raised up hundreds of thousands of third world individuals out of their poverty mindset and helped them establish enterprises transcending their poverty
8. AC is one of the most admired companies of all time
9. AC’s products are the model for comparison and measure by consumers everywhere
10. AC’s business methodologies are second to none in ethics, morals, and efficiency
Timmy,

That is not what I am envisioning, lad!

Soapboxmom
soapboxmom

Post by soapboxmom »

http://www.co.collin.tx.us/rsp-bin/PBKR46.PGM
Case History
Case Number: 296-04376-07 Judgements Microfilm
Judge Hon. John Roach, Jr
296th District Court
Plaintiff [REP X]
V.
Defendant ADVANTAGE CONFERENCES,TIMOTHY DARNELL/INDIV, ET EL
Type OTHER CIVIL CASES
Disposition PENDING- NO DISPOSITION

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Transaction Date Time Entry
PLAINTIFF'S ORIGINAL PETITION 12/27/2007 12/27/2007
CIT BY CERT MAIL/JAMES MCHUGH 12/27/2007 12/27/2007
REQ FOR THREE CIT/NO SERVICE 12/27/2007 12/27/2007
ISSD 3 CITS/MLD TO ATTY SASE 12/27/2007 12/27/2007
ISSD CIT BY CERT MAIL 12/27/2007 12/27/2007
soapboxmom

Post by soapboxmom »

Cause No .. 296-04376-07
[REP X], PLAINTIFF,
§ IN THE DISTRICT COURT
JUDICIAL DISTRICT
VS.
ADVANTAGE CONFERENCES, LLC, TIMOTHY S. DARNELL, INDIVIDUALLY,
JACK M. WEINZIERL, INDIVIDUALLY, AND
JAMES MCHUGH, INDIVIDUALLY DEFENDANTS

COLLIN COUNTY, TEXAS

PLAINTIFF'S ORIGINAL PETITION

COMES NOW Plaintiff, [Rep X], complaining of Defendants, Advantage Conferences, LLC, Timothy S. Darnell, Individually, Jack M. Weinzierl, Individually, and James McHugh, Individually, and would show the Court as follows:

DISCOVERY LEVEL
1. DISCOVERY IS INTENDED TO BE CONDUCTED UNDER LEVEL 1 OF RULE 190 OF THE TEXAS RULES OF CIVIL PROCEDURE.

PARTIES
2. Plaintiff, [Rep X], is an individual who resides in Modesto, California.
3. Defendant, Advantage Conferences, LLC, is a Texas limited liability company
and may be served with service of process by serving its registered agent, Timothy
Spencer Darnell at 1513 Home Park Drive, Allen, Texas 75002.

FILED
2001 DEC 27 PH 2: 25
PLAlNTIFF'S ORIGINAL PETITION - Page 1 [Rep X]/Original Petition

4. Defendant, Timothy S. Darnell, is an individual who may be served with service
of process at his residence at 1513 Home Park Drive, Allen, Collin County, Texas 75002.
5. Defendant, Jack M. Weinzierl, is an individual and may be served with service of process at 891 Wagner Way, Lantana, Texas 76226.
6. Defendant, James McHugh, is an individual who may be served with process by certified mail, return receipt requested, at 17215 Bradgate Ave., Cleveland, Ohio 44111.

VENUE
7. Venue of this suit is proper in Collin County, Texas because a substantial part of the acts or omissions giving rise to Plaintiff's causes of action occurred in Collin County, Texas and because at least one of the Defendants resides in Collin
County, and so venue is proper as to all of the Defendants.

CAUSES OF ACTION
FRAUD AND CONSPIRACY
8. Based on information and belief, Plaintiff states that Defendants, acting separately, jointly, and/or in concert made material misrepresentations to Plaintiff in order to induce Plaintiff into investing money in the Advantage Conferences
"Christ-center business opportunity" or alternatively, concealed material facts from Plaintiff that, had those facts been known by Plaintiff, Plaintiff would not have invested such funds into such venture.

PLAINTIFF'S ORIGINAL PETITION - Page 2 [Rep X]/Original Petition

9. Based on information and belief, Defendants knew that these representations were false when made or the representations were asserted without knowledge of the truth of the representations. Defendants also knew the concealed facts were material to the investment being made by Plaintiff
10. Based on information and belief, Defendants intended that Plaintiff rely on the representations.
11. Plaintiff relied on these representations.
12. As a direct and proximate result of the misrepresentations and/or concealment of facts by Defendants, Plaintiff has sustained damages in excess of the minimum
jurisdictional limits of the Court.
13. Defendants' conduct as described above was malicious and the tortuous conduct occurred in whole or in part in Collin County, Texas. Accordingly, Plaintiff requests that exemplary damages be awarded against Defendants.

DECEPTIVE TRADE PRACTICES ACT
14. Defendants' conduct described above also violated the Texas Deceptive Trade Practices Act and, as such, Defendants are liable to Plaintiff pursuant to that
statute.
15. Plaintiff also is entitled to her reasonable attorneys' fees pursuant to the Texas Deceptive Trade Practices Act.

PRAYER

PLAINTIFF'S ORIGINAL PETITION - Page 3 [Rep X]/Original Petition

WHEREFORE, THE ABOVE PREMISES CONSIDERED, Plaintiff [Rep X] respectfully requests that Defendants be cited to appear and answer, and upon final trial, Plaintiff have judgment against the Defendants for the following:
1. Actual damages, treble and exemplary damages against Defendants in an amount in
excess of the minimum jurisdictional limits of the Court;
2. Attorney's fees pursuant to the Texas Deceptive Trade Practices Act;
3. Pre-judgment and post-judgment interest at the maximum legal rate;
4. Cost of courts; and
5. Such other and further relief to which Plaintiff may be justly entitled.

Respectfully submitted,
The Law Office of
FOSTER & FOSTER, P.C.
BY:
Thomas J. Foster State Bar No. 07299000
Susan Johnson Foster State Bar No. 07297700
2701 N. Dallas Parkway, Suite 540 Plano, Texas 75093
(972) 991-1606
(972) 673-0440 Facsimile
ATTORNEYS FOR PLAINTIFF
PLAINTIFF'S ORIGINAL PETITION - Page 4 [Rep X]/Original Petition
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Good for her. This will surely be one to follow. The depositions alone should be a hoot.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
soapboxmom

Post by soapboxmom »

http://ecpa.cpa.state.tx.us/coa/servlet ... 5623777008
Franchise Tax Certification of Account Status

Company Information: ADVANTAGE CONFERENCES LLC
1513 HOME PARK DR
ALLEN, TX 75002-4585

Registered Agent: TIMOTHY SPENCER DARNELL
1513 HOME PARK DRIVE
ALLEN, TX 75002
Registered Agent Resignation Date:
State of Incorporation: TX
File Number: 0800218196
Charter/COA Date: June 26, 2003
Charter/COA Type: Charter
Taxpayer Number: 15623777008
soapboxmom

Post by soapboxmom »

Jacko says:
It is unfortunate that [Rep X] has found it in her heart to name me in a lawsuit. I was not her enroller, nor did I talk with her before she joined Advantage Conferences. I even sent her m oney during a difficult time to bless her, while having no obligation to do so. She read and signed the representative agreement and she never attended the company’s main product that she purchased, The Mindset Mentoring Conference. [Rep X] sang the company’s praises on a Mindset Mentoring call that is only for reps, so she was not attempting to influence candidates. I look forward to sharing all of my evidence with a jury. I will spend whatever is necessary to defend my character. I have never been sued and have never sued someone else in 40 years. I have complete confidence that we will prevail.

I also find it disappointing that Soapboxmom, who identified herself as "Elizabeth Templin" to one or more of our speakers (I am not sure why is she trying to misrepresent her identity still since we all know her name and address), who is really Heather Dobrott from Garland, TX, continues down this destructive path. Her latest efforts were to forward a copy of [Rep X]'s suit to our pastor. I will continue to walk in love. We continue to be in prayer for her.

If you feel that you have been influenced in a negative way towards Advantage Conferences or me from defamatory or potentially libelous statements that Heather Dobrott, aka Soapboxmom, Mike Bromell, aka California Surfin, or any other individuals that have posted here on sca m.com, or on Heather Dobrott’s site, please email me your contact information and a summary to:

Jack Weinzierl jack@jackweinzierl.com

Please be as specific as you can. If you were a candidate and this impacted your decision to purchase our mentoring products, please let me know. If you were a representative, and this influenced your mindset, business continuation and earnings, please let me know. If you can estimate the damages that you incurred, that would be helpful too. If you are with another company that gets attacked by these specific individuals on sca m.com, please let me know as well.
:roll:

Soapboxmom
soapboxmom

Post by soapboxmom »

Shocking, but when Tim claimed I was a disgruntled Mary Kay rep he lied. Here is the letter from the unhappy Mary Kay legal department. I take it they expect him to remove their company name from his replicated websites immediately as they want no association with his scam.
Lisa …… Paralegal
Legal Resources
MARY KAY
January 14,2008
Ms. Heather
Re: Your request for information
Dear Ms. Dobrott:
We are in receipt of your request for verification as to whether or not you may have at any time had a contractual relationship with Mary Kay Inc. Per your request, we made a diligent search of our records with the names and social security number you provided to us, and we have found no one who matches the information provided.
If you have any questions regarding this information, please call me at 972-687-5121.
~relY'
Lisa ……….
http://www.advantageconferences.com/vip/opposition.asp

If we consider the 21 questions above and the phantom suit Timmy fabricated that none of his lawyers or anyone else on the planet can provide a case number for, we have clearly shown that Jack and Tim have some serious explaining to do. If Jack wants to defend his shattered honor he will be forced to blame the whole sordid mess on his brother in Christ, Tim Darnell. All those lies, fabrications, misrepresentations and gross exaggerations will come out in court and can't be explained away. You boys might want to pay the taxes. So, the question may be when will Jack turn on Timmy boy. Nothing is more entertaining than a good old scammer smackdown. Is it every scammer for himself?

Soapboxmom
soapboxmom

Post by soapboxmom »

Tim and Jack,

FTC says:
Your Responsibilities
If you decide to become a distributor, you are legally responsible for the claims you make about the company, its product and the business opportunities it offers. That applies even if you're repeating claims you read in a company brochure or advertising flyer. The Federal Trade Commission advises you to verify the research behind any claims about a product's performance before repeating those claims to a potential customer.

In addition, if you solicit new distributors, you are responsible for the claims you make about a distributor's earnings potential. Be sure to represent the opportunity honestly and avoid making unrealistic promises. If those promises fall through, remember that you could be held liable.
Soapboxmom
wserra

Post by wserra »

SBM, you are truly dedicated in your efforts to warn people from this scam. Kudos.

So dedicated, in fact, that the thread's gotten too long. Your two posts from today begin a new thread, and this one is locked.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume