John Wanoa New Zealand "Surrogate King"

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean, ArthurWankspittle

LurkerRob
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

John Wanoa New Zealand "Surrogate King"

Post by LurkerRob »

John Wanoa seems to be doing the rounds of the freeman/sovereign podcasts/facebook live accounts.

He is 100% bonkers.
He is a surrogate King William the 3rd .
The Queen is going to leave England.
He's going to reclaim lots of money from Trusts and give it back to the people.
To get a share you have to invest in his" Platinum Tidal Electric Bridge Construction Company Limited".

He's reclaimed buildings for the Maori people.

http://readingthemaps.blogspot.com/2015 ... wanoa.html

https://www.kiwiblog.co.nz/2015/10/why_ ... ility.html

Sean Maguire Podcast.

http://outofthebagradio.weebly.com/podc ... RJz_V5ndWo

Andy Devine Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/andy.devine.96 ... f=ufi&rc=p

https://www.facebook.com/andy.devine.96 ... f=ufi&rc=p

His Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/MOAIWANOA
Tevildo
Pirate
Pirate

Re: John Wanoa New Zealand "Surrogate King"

Post by Tevildo »

LurkerRob wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:22 am John Wanoa seems to be doing the rounds of the freeman/sovereign podcasts/facebook live accounts.

He is 100% bonkers.
He is a surrogate King William the 3rd .
The Queen is going to leave England.
He's going to reclaim lots of money from Trusts and give it back to the people.
To get a share you have to invest in his" Platinum Tidal Electric Bridge Construction Company Limited".
William III? He'd be William IV of Scotland, William V of England, and William II of New Zealand. I don't suppose it'll be profitable enquiring as to where he gets the figure from...
AnOwlCalledSage
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

It's probably a good time to resurrect this thread. Followers of Hoaxtead will be familiar with the goings on of Satan hunter and all round bad egg Andy Devine who operates from his Greek lair to relieve incredulous fools from their monies.

However, he has started colluding with John "King of England" Wanoa in what appears to be a simple case of fraud involving selling shares in a non-existent tidal-power scheme. King John is planning to come to London on March 28th and storm Parliament, depose the Queen and set himself up as Monarch.

To that end Devine and Wanoa have been "selling" shares at a bargain 2 for 1 offer at £25 a pop. However, their little scheme has hit a slight problem.Transferwise has frozen their accounts with about £600 in it.

Disentangling the Satanic stupidity from the narrative may take a while, but there's plenty of Quatloos interest in the tidal energy scam, the FOTLer nonsense and the overthrow of the Monarchy to get one's teeth into! Oh, and there's a bit of Swissindo in there as well for the purists!
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Hoaxstead is reporting John Wanoa got bounced by immigration. https://hoaxteadresearch.wordpress.com/ ... john-andy/
I'm disappointed that in this day and age running a scam on YouTube isn't considered income.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
AnOwlCalledSage

Such a cunning plan undone by only 9 words. "And what is the purpose of your visit, sir?"

However, if the hilarious videos by his accomplices are anything to go by, travelling with documents saying that you intend to overthrow the Monarch may have also been tad unwise!
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
ArthurWankspittle

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:55 am Such a cunning plan undone by only 9 words. "And what is the purpose of your visit, sir?"
I could undo it in one: "Occupation?"
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
AnOwlCalledSage

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:17 pm
AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:55 am Such a cunning plan undone by only 9 words. "And what is the purpose of your visit, sir?"
I know it's popular here to knock the unemployed, but thankfully not having an occupation is not necessarily an impediment to travel.

A return ticket and the means to support oneself whilst in the country does not always require an occupation.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

I was surprised about the visa part. I didn't know you Brits required visas from New Zealand, you don't from Canada.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
AnOwlCalledSage

Burnaby49 wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:34 pm I was surprised about the visa part. I didn't know you Brits required visas from New Zealand, you don't from Canada.
A Kiwi can stay for up to 6 months without a visa if they are here on holiday and he did post he had a return ticket for September. Responding to "how do you plan to support yourself?" with "fleecing the gullible" would indicate to UK Borders that one required a business visa :snicker:
ArthurWankspittle

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:22 pm
ArthurWankspittle wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:17 pm
I know it's popular here to knock the unemployed, but thankfully not having an occupation is not necessarily an impediment to travel.

A return ticket and the means to support oneself whilst in the country does not always require an occupation.
I took it that his occupation was "king" and had no intention of knocking the unemployed. Failing that, "(internet) scammer" isn't likely to endear you to Immigration Control. He also overlooked the fact that the queen doesn't have a passport.
AnOwlCalledSage

It appears from Hoaxtead that the King of the Scammers has tried to get into the UK again. Waiting for the whole story, but at first look it seems that he was trying to enter via the Netherlands then Ireland and onto Belfast. He's probably on a watch list after last time, but publishing his cunning plan on Facebook does indicate that he's not the sharpest tool in the box.
ArthurWankspittle

He will almost certainly be "known" due to his previous attempt(s) to get into the UK. Even as a tourist he would have difficulty as scamming donations off the internet isn't quite as good as cash in the bank.
In order to qualify as a General visitor you will need to demonstrate that you meet the following criteria:-

You only wish to visit the UK for a period of up to 6 months and that you intend to leave at the end of your visit.
You have enough money to support yourself (without working or help from the UK Government) for the period of your stay and have the means to pay for the cost of your return or onward travel.
You do not intend to study, carry out business, sport, or entertainer activities or receive private medical care during your visit.

Visit visas are assessed on the basis of credibility; your social and economic circumstances in New Zealand....
AnOwlCalledSage

All is not well with the MOAI Power House Group scam, er I mean scheme.

Matt Taylor (you may remember him for such hits as getting a criminal record and a restraining order for stalking the Sussex Police Commissioner) has resigned from the company and is demanding that Wanoa be flown to the UK and arrested for treason. Why is it always treason with these FOTLers? I mean, Wanoa did everything short of tattooing "Scammer" in his forehead to announce what he was up to.
AnOwlCalledSage

It's the big day today when King Wanker Wanoa appoints himself surrogate king of England, puts a mortgage on all the Queen's property and sends John Paterson to take control of the Royal Navy. Not sure if any of you have been to naval bases recently, but I can assure you that the sentries have guns. Loaded guns!

The revolution hasn't got off to a good start as the house John is living in has no power and he is cooking on a camp stove.

https://www.facebook.com/john.wanoa/vid ... 7634253129
ArthurWankspittle

You just can't get good staff these days....

Comments look like a Hoaxstead Who's Who. I assume Mrs Devine is Andy because he's banned off Facebook again?
AnOwlCalledSage

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 8:20 am You just can't get good staff these days....

Comments look like a Hoaxstead Who's Who. I assume Mrs Devine is Andy because he's banned off Facebook again?
Yes. He's gone through three of his own and I think he's one temporary ban away from his wife being permanently blocked on Facebook as well. No need for sympathy, she's just as mad as he is and appears to indulge him, but less prone to posting hate about the joos.
AnOwlCalledSage

Hours of drivel from the Court of The Surrogate King (worst King Crimson album ever!) with notice that the Queen's Bench court has been dissolved.

Nearly four hours of the usual anti-semitism, threats, planned executions and the obligatory guilty verdict.

He's also popping into his local bank branch in NZ to cash in a £970 million trillion trillion pounds mortgage.

Really only posting it here so that his lunacy is documented for future reference if anything kicks off.

https://youtu.be/qDLPqi4efFw
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:39 amworst King Crimson album ever!
An award for which there is much competition.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
AnOwlCalledSage

Oh, dear. It looks like the surrogate King has been rumbled!
J****** S*****

So this has been a longtime coming but people need to know and the time is now right.

Moai power house is a scam and below is why.

The writer believes these “Bounty Order” Kidnap - DEAD or ALIVE death threats I aver were the result of myself identifying an Investment / Share fraud

Currently in progress, under THE KINGS FLAG Scam where worthless shares were offered at GBP £25 per share in MOAI POWER HOUSE GROUP with a FREE £25 share with every share purchased.

The writer identified the money laundering conduit structures in the UK and the facilitating complicit agents.

Mr JOHN WANOA used the following vehicles using a criminal Modus of variations of his Birth name, a criminal offence in Companies Act Registration.

1) using

EXECUTIVE FOUNDING D JOHN KAHAKI WANOA
Director ID Number 921218894
Address: Unit 21 SQUIRES WAY. DOVER. KENT CT16 2DB

He launched

MOAI POWER HOUSE GROUP LIMITED LIMITED (2 LIMITED’s)
Company number 103229010 (Dissolved)
Incorporated 15 August 2016

Co Directors
Ms SUSAN JANE YOUNG
ID Number 921218895

Mr MATT TAYLOR
ID Number 92148882
6 BOLNEY ROAD BRIGHTON BN2 4PP

Following dissolving the above, a ‘Shadow’ Conduit Vehicle Company was formed:

MOAI POWER HOUSE GROUP LIMITED
(1 Limited)
Company Number 11306795
7 BARCLAY HOUSE WELL STREET LONDON E9 7RA
(This the address of Complicit facilitator Australian Accountant MR LEE CANT)

Directors
HOANI WANOA
ID Number 924522965.
Date of Birth Aug 1949

Co Directors
Mr MATHEW TAYLOR
ID. 924522967
Date of Birth July 1971

Mr MATTHEW TAYLOR
ID 914270120
Date of Birth July 1971

(Note: see ‘MATHEW and MATTHEW’ a Criminal Modus to use variations of name in deception Corporate Director Registrations to Companies House)

Mr MATHEW, MATT, MATTHEW TAYLOR is a Convicted individual with a suspended sentence for harassment of a Police Crime Commissioner.

The writer avers, Mr JOHN WANOA, MATT, MATHEW, MATTHEW TAYLOR are Facilitated in setting up these Money Laundering Shell Companies with another Police know facilitator.

Mr LEE CANT
Who is recorded as the resident of
7 BARCLAY HOUSE. WELL STREET LONDON E9 7RA

Mr LEE CANT. an Australian Citizen is identified using 4 Director ID Numbers and variations to Date of Birth

ID 906995965.
Date of Birth June 1958
1 Company Affiliation

ID 904191986
Date of Birth. June 1953
330 Company Affiliations

ID 919232858
Date of Birth. June 1958
1 Company Affiliation

ID 913720333
Date of Birth. June 1953
4 Company Affiliations

The association to Mr ANDREW ‘ANDY’ DEVINE is as a conduit vehicle for £25 Shares in MOAI POWER HOUSE GOUP investors
to put the cash into his Bank Account and he would transfer the investors cash into the personal Bank Account of Mr JOHN WANOA

This is, I aver, Internation Criminal Money Laundering.

The Company MOAI POWER HOUSE GROUP LIMITED Company Number 11306795 is a UK Registered Company and all financial transactions to this Company must comply with U.K. Corporate Banking and Accounting Regulation’s.

The writer has, on record, previously contacted the New Zealand Embassy in London and laid recorded criminal Act complaint against Mr JOHN WANOA and asks you to instigate Criminal Prosecution against this dangerous individual and his associates to protect the General Public from HARM, INJURY or LOSS.
Via Hoaxtead.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

There is a touch of the fruitcake about that with the superflous capital letters, the general tone and a misplaced apostrophe thrown in for good measure, although the allegations and facts sound reasonable.