Private Sector Act dot Com

Moderator: Burnaby49

eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Re: Private Sector Act dot Com

Post by eric »

newcenturyrealestate wrote:It has come to my recent attention that Eric Vance is posting derogatory claims and slander about myself and my company New Century Real Estate here on this forum.
Kevin you're here!!!!...welcome to the fray. Or should I call you bigbossdog? I guess introductions are in order. Gentlepersons, I present to you the Kevin Manji I mentioned previously in the thread, the director and sole shareholder of New Century Real estate. All we need now are Kevin Kumar and Laurel Cinnamon to show up and all the major players in the crew will be here...
NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by NYGman »

rmsimmons wrote:As for John, I was also almost manipulated by him ( Derek). Derek was very supportive and spent time to discuss how to defend ourselves in court. He made us a court script to read to the lawyer. Just after reading a few sentences, the judge caught on and realized it was the Derek Johnson deal
Sorry about your troubles with Derek. He states he doesn't get paid, is that true? Did he "help" you out of the goodness of his heart, or did you pay money to him, his companies, his associates... I have to believe he benefits some way here.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

eric wrote:
newcenturyrealestate wrote:It has come to my recent attention that Eric Vance is posting derogatory claims and slander about myself and my company New Century Real Estate here on this forum.
Kevin you're here!!!!...welcome to the fray. Or should I call you bigbossdog? I guess introductions are in order. Gentlepersons, I present to you the Kevin Manji I mentioned previously in the thread, the director and sole shareholder of New Century Real estate. All we need now are Kevin Kumar and Laurel Cinnamon to show up and all the major players in the crew will be here...
So not sock puppet, co-conspirator? Another with a vested interest in shutting this conversation down. This reminds me of all the ones who came out of the woodwork to support the ATM Scam thread, that turned out badly...

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
rmsimmons
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by rmsimmons »

by NYGman : Sorry about your troubles with Derek. He states he doesn't get paid, is that true? Did he "help" you out of the goodness of his heart, or did you pay money to him, his companies, his associates... I have to believe he benefits some way here

I responded to one of the ad that Derek posted at kijiji. The business dealing was mostly on the phone, directed me and my husband to where the house showing was. We probably seen few houses. There was a senior couple ( age 75) and were very motivated to keep their house. I really at first did"nt like the condo. But with Derek's persuasion, and a $25,000.00 deposit, we made the offer with condition that the property is free and clear of lein. He drew up a residential real estate purchase contract. Under that contract, the property is to be free and clear of lein. After we gave him a $25,000.00 deposit, we got the land title but with at least 4 leins to the property. I asked him about this and he said that the leins will be taken off after conveyancing. After a month passsed, I asked him why does the bank never asked any monthly mortgage, once again he said the documents are still in conveyancing. Later, I received a registered letter from a foreclosure lawyer. After a week or so, we got subpoenaed to show up in court. That is when Derek was very "helpful" in regards to making us a court script. Which was thrown off by the court. He phoned and wanted to know the result and told him about the result. He pretended that he was surprise and had no clue that the court will favor the judgement to the plaintiffs. Later on, we realized that we were scammed as there were others ahead of us that got scammed. As a group we are 15. Some got scammed for $50,000 and more. If you ad up the monies he had accquired from us, it would have been probably at least 2 million.
Last edited by rmsimmons on Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
rmsimmons
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by rmsimmons »

I forgot to mention, when I asked back the $25,000 I gave him as a deposit, he stated that the money is in "trust" and I should sue the judge for a million dollars for taking the property from me. I told him I am not money hungry and I just want my money back. He later emailed me that I was in breach of contract that I gave back the property to the bank.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Rita;

If you want to quote a portion of another discussion just cut and paste the portion you want into your reply. Then highlight it by holding down your normal mouse button and running it over the text. When it is highlighted in red, just click on the Quote box. You get this;
I forgot to mention, when I asked back the $25,000 I gave him as a deposit, he stated that the money is in "trust" and I should sue the judge for a million dollars for taking the property from me.
If you want to quote an entire posting just click on the "Quote" button in the original posting just to the left of the poster's name.

You get this;
rmsimmons wrote:I forgot to mention, when I asked back the $25,000 I gave him as a deposit, he stated that the money is in "trust" and I should sue the judge for a million dollars for taking the property from me. I told him I am not money hungry and I just want my money back. He later emailed me that I was in breach of contract that I gave back the property to the bank.
Not sure if you've got the PM's figured out. I just sent you another giving an email address.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
rmsimmons
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by rmsimmons »

Not sure if you've got the PM's figured out. I just sent you another giving an email address.
I think I got it :D . I emailed the documents and hope you got it.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

rmsimmons wrote:
I think I got it :D . I emailed the documents and hope you got it.
I got a good copy of a three page document. Thank you very much.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

NYGman wrote:
eric wrote:
So not sock puppet, co-conspirator? Another with a vested interest in shutting this conversation down. This reminds me of all the ones who came out of the woodwork to support the ATM Scam thread, that turned out badly...
For those of you who are wondering, here's a short run down of some of the major players, their roles, and how the money flowed in the crew. I can also supply the actual corporate numbers and registered address of the directors of these corporations upon request, but my post wouldn't look as clean. So here we go:
1. Derek Johnson: mostly initial customer contact, broker, and sometimes salesperson;
2. Partners in Success Mortgages: Derek's corporation used in the early years and is referenced in the court cases that were cited in full previously. Use of this numbered corporation stopped in early 2014 since property transactions using it were being flagged by Land Titles as possibly fraudulent;
3. Kevin Manji: salesperson and also buyer when the crew was transferring title of foreclosed homes to their corporations;
4. New Century Real Estate: Manji's corporation. Titles of foreclosed homes were transferred to this corporation;
5. Laurel Cinnamon: director of various numbered corporations. Deposits paid by investors who were buying the properties were paid into these corporations. She is also the wife of Kevin Kumar;
6. Kevin Kumar: marketing of the scam and a very active salesperson and broker and also customer contact. Possibly is the real person behind Ty Griffiths;
7. Satori Investments: Kumar's corporation, was used in the early years as a shell for assuming mortgages.
There are a few other players, but they are either minor or I don't have enough verifiable information.

Summary: Some people selling foreclosed property or offering rent to own schemes, all monies received paid into corporations controlled by the wife of one of the crew. Going full circle back to the very first post in this thread, all of these characters except for possibly Laurel Cinnamon had starring roles in the original privatesectoract.com website before many of the videos were "privatized".
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

It would be nice if all these legitimate businesses could post their registered or official business addresses. After all, what have they got to hide?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Hanslune

Post by Hanslune »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:It would be nice if all these legitimate businesses could post their registered or official business addresses. After all, what have they got to hide?
Yes one must wonder about that. I also was wondering if Derek makes no money from his 'business' maybe that is because these companies take the money from the scammed people then pay him a 'salary'? Therefore he is being 'paid' by the companies he owns or has an interest it?

You never know what high jinks SNAKE OIL SALESMEN might be involved in!
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Hanslune wrote:
ArthurWankspittle wrote:It would be nice if all these legitimate businesses could post their registered or official business addresses. After all, what have they got to hide?
Yes one must wonder about that. I also was wondering if Derek makes no money from his 'business' maybe that is because these companies take the money from the scammed people then pay him a 'salary'? Therefore he is being 'paid' by the companies he owns or has an interest it?

Unless Derek is independently wealthy, and a philanthropist, I cannot see him spending hours working with those who are about to lose their home, for no monetary benefit. No one does something for nothing, he has to be receiving compensation somehow. He said in an earlier post, he has not worked in 20 years, yet he seems to be doing ok.

So how is it Derek gets compensated? He needs to explain this as him offering free advice, just doesn’t add up, given the time involved, and the amount of years he has been doing this. Who pays you Derek? How much do you get from the deal? 1/2 the deposit? 1/2 the rent? what is your deal?

Hanslune

Post by Hanslune »

NYGman wrote:
Hanslune wrote:

Unless Derek is independently wealthy, and a philanthropist, I cannot see him spending hours working with those who are about to lose their home, for no monetary benefit. No one does something for nothing, he has to be receiving compensation somehow. He said in an earlier post, he has not worked in 20 years, yet he seems to be doing ok.

So how is it Derek gets compensated? He needs to explain this as him offering free advice, just doesn’t add up, given the time involved, and the amount of years he has been doing this. Who pays you Derek? How much do you get from the deal? 1/2 the deposit? 1/2 the rent? what is your deal?
Yes that is interesting I wonder if that is something the Canadian Tax people would be interested it? A guy dealing with large sums of money, claiming to make nothing for it and doing it, as you say, for for twenty years....nothing odd about that is there? lol

Just idle speculation on my part.

I'm reminded again of when Menard came onto another website to 'silence his critics' and ended up being destroyed.....not that that would happen in this case.

More rope with your continuing display of ego Mr. Derek*?

lol

* AKA THE SNAKE OIL SALESMAN
theRealDerekJohnson
First Mate
First Mate

Post by theRealDerekJohnson »

LordEd wrote:
theRealDerekJohnson wrote: When are you going to ask Eric about the evidence that exists at the land titles office in Calgary on 4th ave? :lol:

Or, does the truth not matter around here?
That's not how the truth works here.

Start with a statement.

Step 2: provide a link to the evidence (or photocopy photo etc) of your statement.

Step 3: Explain how your evidence proves step 1 (short quote the most relevant section and comment, or describe what you are showing in a picture.
"LordEd"

You need to ask ERIC about this paperwork since I am a busy guy and not here to provide documents that exist at an office in downtown Calgary on 4th Ave. If you actually think I am going to run down there for you to make a point you are mistaken. Ask Eric to produce his copy since I was not a party in contract as you should know if you are actually reading my posts and not jumping on the bandwagon like the rest of Erics Fan-boys here.

I was never in contract with Eric.

Do you not get that? :sarcastic:
theRealDerekJohnson
First Mate
First Mate

rmsimmons wrote:Derek,
Its me Rita the one you are suing for $500,000.00 for slander that you had filed at the Court of Kings bench. You paid for $10.00 to register the letter which is fraudulent.
1. There is no such thing as Court of kings bench of alberta..never heard one
2. You got no address but a gmail address: Courtofkingsbench@gmail.com
3. The person who notarized it, Mr. Lawrence Stevens Jr , a public notarian at Westbank, B.C. had no clue that there is no Court of Kings Bench of Alberta. He had stated he just watched you sign the document. He was thankful for giving him the heads up by and by the way, he agreed that what he notarized was fraud which he had no idea.
4. I never slandered you..what I said was the truth…and the truth is written all over the internet.
5. I did the service of making future victims aware of your fraudulent dealings so they will not end up like me and the rest of your past victims.
You wanted me to respond to the said email to defend myself. As far as I know, you are the judge and jury on your made up court. I am not playing your game. As a matter of fact, I should be the one to sue you. However, you had been hiding your real address so I can’t serve you.
You got the audacity here to “preach” your made up law, like you know the Canadian law. You are not even a lawyer yourself. Tell me Derek, what did I slander you off? I just merely told the truth! And by the way, go check the land tittles at 4th ave. and see if I signed over the title back. I merely followed the Canadian law. It was a judgement that the bank will take back the property and the bank will pay whatever expenses that had incurred. I was lucky I was given leniency by the court .
As for John, I was also almost manipulated by him ( Derek). Derek was very supportive and spent time to discuss how to defend ourselves in court. He made us a court script to read to the lawyer. Just after reading a few sentences, the judge caught on and realized it was the Derek Johnson deal.
Derek, I really truly believe you are a very smart man. Unfortunately, you are using your intelligence to hurt humanity. Why not use your intelligence to help humanity and do it legally? Or maybe I am wrong, maybe I am dealing with someone with mental health issues.
The Court of Kings Bench is a Common Law Court for the people.

thecourtofkingsbench.com

Not responding to a Statement of Claim is in dishonor, and if you are so sure about being "right" in your situation, then do what you are supposed to do is respond back with a Statement of Defense. There exists more than one way to mediate a disagreement and this process has started whether you like it or not. If you choose to disregard the claim then do so at your own peril.

The notary protest method is identical to any court process and you have been served.

By the way, the job of a Notary is to act as a witness not to scrutinize the paperwork.

There is no such thing as "fraud" making a common law claim. How can a claim be "fraud" ? :?:
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

I haven't been following this thread very prior to you and the bandwagon joining in to join the battle. Seems like an example of the Streisand effect in effect.

You seem to think these papers are important enough to repeat them every post, you provide them.

Burnaby has picked up on documents from rmsimmons, so I'll be interested in that post. I know burnaby will provide a version of statement/full evidence/summary of why evidence proves statement. I can go in and read those documents and provide my interpretation if I choose.

Stop writing the words "Ask ERIC about paperwork that exist at an office in downtown Calgary on 4th Ave" and you'll save enough time within a few days that you can use to go get them and post them. I really don't care how busy you are.

Personally I haven't had much interest in Eric's posts either because the case is not in my area of interest. It became interesting when the battle commenced between the sides.

So put up the documents to prove you point.

(Edit to fix link url tag)
Last edited by LordEd on Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
theRealDerekJohnson
First Mate
First Mate

eric wrote:
grixit wrote:Since this topic seems to have become more about the fraud cases against Derek and less about sovcit sctivity, i just thought i'd remind people that Quatloos has a separate section just for mortgage and property scams. I'm not saying this should be moved, just that the admins might want to consider it.
Back on track now with Sovereign Citizen activity, Canadian style. We have an imaginary Court of King's Bench and a notary who may or not be a real one - I've just got home and haven't had time yet to investigate. If he is a real one he should know better than to notarize a Statement of Claim referencing an imaginary court.
Look up the Notary Protest method.

It is the framework for any court process.

The Lawyers use the Court of Queen's Bench due to their membership into that community which is why they are all going to start crying soon enough when they try and discredit a Court of the people / common law court which has existed long before Queen's Bench.
theRealDerekJohnson
First Mate
First Mate

I have read a few of his posts here and find it amazing that he finally came out from wherever he was hiding from and choose to post on some random obscure forum.

For the spectators here ...

I have been trying to contact Eric Vance via phone, email, (for 6 months over a year ago) regarding the house he sold to my company to find him completely radio silent and missing.

No returned phone calls, emails, nothing.

Eric then puts a caveat on the property which would not have mattered in the grand scheme of things since the transfers and offer to purchase agreements were all done with integrity even according to the Land Titles office that confirmed the transfer with him days after everything was complete.

That was the last time he proved to be alive.

Eric should be thanking me that I didn't dispute his outlandish claim of wanting a reverse refund on the property. I was being more than nice to Eric by consenting to allow him to have the property back when most people buying as primary owners, planning to move in would have never put up with that craziness.

It was lucky for Eric I am an investor and was not looking to move in or Eric would have been dealing with a bailiff and locksmith and tossed out like he should have been.

Luckily for Eric, I was not planning on moving in and chose to cut my loss's with the "man in hiding."

Who in their right minds (other than Eric Vance) sells their home and then wants it back after the deal is done? Eric is the only person in Canada who asked for a REVERSE REFUND on a home he sold.

Congratulations Eric !

Eric Vance has made history in the Canadian real estate market being the only one to do something like that ... and I allowed that to happen do not forget that Eric.

Why would Eric sign contracts to sell the home, and then disappear without communicating with people he is doing business with? ... and worse, show up on some obscure forum where there are 3 other people to talk to and do what?

What are you trying to accomplish here Eric?

Can you explain to everyone here on this forum how you signed contracts, sold your home all lawfully with integrity in the contracts, and then you disappear completely and then re-appear to slander a whole bunch of people in my business network who weren't even involved with you?

Had I known you, Eric Vance were going to act out this way, I would have moved on and dealt with people in their right minds that can do business like professionals.

Do you realize Eric, that the proof of what you did exists at the Calgary Land Titles office?

Eric,

Kevin has asked you some very important questions here.

Why are you not replying to him Eric the snake-oil-salesman?

He has just corroborated everything I said regarding this transaction and you are now ignoring him?

What about the proof that exists at the Calgary Land titles office on 4th ave which you have copies of that proves New Century Real Estate consented to give you the home back for a REVERSE REFUND?

You cost that company a lot of money in time and energy and should be compensating them for their time and damages.
Last edited by theRealDerekJohnson on Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

theRealDerekJohnson wrote:The Court of Kings Bench is a Common Law Court for the people
:snicker:
:snicker:
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Here ye, here ye, the Court of Quatloos is now in session.

I call as my first witness, Mr. Burnaby49.

Mr. Burnaby49, in your expert opinion as an observer of freeman nuttery, would you describe the statement "The Court of Kings Bench is a Common Law Court for the people" as something one who is a freeman nut would say?
theRealDerekJohnson
First Mate
First Mate

Hanslune wrote:
theRealDerekJohnson wrote:
...SNIP MEANINGLESS DRIVEL.....

Let's start with that. :D
Still trying to come up with stuff to get people diverted from the question at hand? Hows that working? Not to well is it?

Why are you scamming people and why do all those courts seem to dislike you, its like you are some sort of scammer OR A SNAKE OIL SELLER

LOL

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and the beached grey whale in the living room is

http://www.canlii.org/en/ab/abqb/doc/20 ... qb483.html

Just had to re link to the court papers again on our Snake OIl man

We now find that history repeats itself. The Calgary real estate market boomed again until the recession in 2008. Homeowners began defaulting on their mortgages and walking away from their properties. Some desperate homeowners sought help to maintain their properties. A new type of Dollar Dealer has emerged on the scene to take advantage of the unwary and desperate homeowner. This scheme involved a homeowner transferring title to a numbered Alberta corporation with the promise that the property would be reconveyed at some future time. The transferee corporation was to bring the mortgage into good standing. The homeowner was to pay rent. The advantage of this new scheme was that the scoundrel didn’t have to go to the trouble of locating a tenant.

The new scoundrel, while collecting rent would appear in court and make outlandish statements to obfuscate and delay the proceedings. The scoundrel obtained a substantial cash flow from numerous desperate homeowners. While the homeowner was able to remain in the residence, the mortgage debts and legal costs increased substantially because of the activity of the scoundrel. Eventually the mortgage company would obtain title to the property and, in many cases, obtain a deficiency judgment against the homeowner.

In many of these foreclosures, the mortgage company would also obtain judgment against the numbered Alberta corporation. It is clear that Mr. Johnson is a scoundrel for holding out hope to desperate homeowners in order to enrich himself. 115 has in many cases been added as a defendant and several judgments has [sic] been obtained against 115. A search at the Personal Property Registry reveals that eight judgments have been assigned by the mortgage company to Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation in the total amount of $624,655. Another insurer, Genworth Financial Mortgage Insurance Company has six judgments assigned to it in the total amount of $729,920. Two other lenders have judgments against 115 totalling $157,083.

When Mr. Johnson advises the court that he has years of experience in the Calgary real estate market and that the Court has not kept up with and does not understand the current real estate practices, he makes a vexatious argument. My grandfather’s generation would describe him as a snake oil salesman. There is no merit to any of his arguments. His appearances cause unnecessary costs and delay. He shows a lack of understanding of basic real estate and mortgage practice and procedures. His arguments have been rejected repeatedly by both Masters and Justices on appeal.
Spoken from the Junior Administrator called Laycock I believe who wanted to shut down the people's right to do their own conveyancing and when they were getting sued for negligence in the workplace, this is how they respond.

Shameful of the Court of Queen's Bench and the Junior level Masters of Chambers who have no right to be slandering people doing their own conveyancing.

They prefer it when the Lawyers do it and make sure the banks are looked after since they are the Queen's Bench biggest clients !