Private Sector Act dot Com

Moderator: Burnaby49

theRealDerekJohnson
First Mate
First Mate

Re: Private Sector Act dot Com

Post by theRealDerekJohnson »

obadiah wrote:
theRealDerekJohnson wrote:http://www.realestatecouncilofcanada.ca ... alert/c7tk

Not looking good for you here Eric !

Real Estate Council of Canada Sanctions the Real Estate Council of Alberta
for Slandering the average Canadian Business person for participating in the Alberta Real Estate Market.
Wow.
Create your own organization to sue people in the court you created to get the judgements you decided.
Just wow.
I must have created the Court system as well I'm sure... and I secretly created RECA as well so I could be both characters to convince all of you that I am god all mighty ! :lol:

Maybe I created the earth and the stars?

Who knows? lol :snicker:
obadiah
Pirate
Pirate

Post by obadiah »

And wow again. Earth calling.
1. There is a kind of law that I like, which are my own rules, which I call common law. It applies to me.
2. There are many other kinds of law but they don’t apply to me, because I say so."
LLAP
NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by NYGman »

theRealDerekJohnson wrote:And what I mean ... is that Eric has copies of the paperwork he signed to breach contract and do a REVERSE TRANSFER back on a home he sold ... this is unheard of in the CANADIAN REAL ESTATE COMMUNITY.

Eric is the SNAKE-OIL-SALESMAN here and he found the right forum to sell his lies, that is for sure !

This forum is hilarious ! :lol:

Enjoy your fun in the sun while you can Eric, because this is not going to end well for you.

Slandering people you don't even know who didn't even do business with you will lead to big problems and you are going to wish you kept your doors locked and stayed in hiding like you did for so long after selling a home and then breaching contracts. It is rather pathetic when you get deceived and manipulated like you did. I actually feel a bit sorry for you, but wish you had more intelligence to not be taken advantage of like you were.

You had to bring me into this for some reason.

You started it, so I will finish it.

The evidence exists at the Calgary Land Titles office on 4th Ave, by the way in case I needed to remind you.
You have to STOP with this contract issue. WE DO NOT CARE. Forget Eric, what about the other person you relieved of 50k, or those you lost their home for (John R)???

You say Eric breach the contract and did a REVERSE TRANSFER back on a home he sold and this is unheard of in the CANADIAN REAL ESTATE COMMUNITY, but yet he did it, so it is not unheard of. But WHO CARES? Contracts are broken all the time, that is what damages are for. So please, STOP ASKING US TO GO TO THE CALGARY LAND TITLE OFFICE ON 4TH AVENUE. We are not going to do this, we have no reason to do this, and there is no point in doing this. So what if Eric got out of a contract, it sounds like he had good reason too. Why should you care anyway about eric. You say you never contracted with him, you say you don't get paid, so you have not lost anything. Why are you even interested in eric? Your focus on this one person seems almost stalker like. We can move away from him, and focus on John R who you helped loos his house, or Ruth, who you helped loose $50k, or anyone else you have SCAMMED!!!

Eric was never the topic of this thread, you are and your scam.

As for taking Eric to court, the only court you can sue in is your Kings Bench, because you will lose in every real court. Since the Kings Bench is not real, it can be ignored.

As for The Real Estate Council of Canada Sanctions the Real Estate Council of Alberta, this is more made up fiction. The website seems to be set up for one purpose, to try to make eric look bad. The site has no other purpose. It is a Fiction, it is not a legitimate organization, because a legitimate organization just wouldn't publish an article like that. A legitimate organization would not disparage the legal profession or other governing bodies, a legitimate organization would also not provide erroneous legal advice, as you do on the home page. These are all BIG RED FLAGS as to why the Real Estate Council of Canada website is a FAKE!!!

I think it is getting to the point that Derek needs to be banned. I am all for entertaining these idiots, and pointing out the errors of their ways, but Derek seems more intent on calling Eric out, and attacking him, because he got himself out of a bad deal.

I think if Derek or any one of his alter egos, connected companies, co-conspirators posts once more about going to 4th Avenue to pick up documents, he should be moved to moderated poster.

Unless he provides us with a detailed explanation of how exactly he helps people, and provides the relevant law and cases that support this position, he should be moderated.

I want Derek to post his method, step by step, so that anyone can understand what he is trying to do, and how it works. IF Derek really wants to help people he should share his full proof method with the world. If it really worked, I would even help promote it… .
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
theRealDerekJohnson
First Mate
First Mate

NYGman wrote:
theRealDerekJohnson wrote:And what I mean ... is that Eric has copies of the paperwork he signed to breach contract and do a REVERSE TRANSFER back on a home he sold ... this is unheard of in the CANADIAN REAL ESTATE COMMUNITY.

Eric is the SNAKE-OIL-SALESMAN here and he found the right forum to sell his lies, that is for sure !

This forum is hilarious ! :lol:

Enjoy your fun in the sun while you can Eric, because this is not going to end well for you.

Slandering people you don't even know who didn't even do business with you will lead to big problems and you are going to wish you kept your doors locked and stayed in hiding like you did for so long after selling a home and then breaching contracts. It is rather pathetic when you get deceived and manipulated like you did. I actually feel a bit sorry for you, but wish you had more intelligence to not be taken advantage of like you were.

You had to bring me into this for some reason.

You started it, so I will finish it.

The evidence exists at the Calgary Land Titles office on 4th Ave, by the way in case I needed to remind you.
You have to STOP with this contract issue. WE DO NOT CARE.
Okay stop right there...

Are you suggesting that a signed contract means nothing??

I don't even need to read the rest of your dribble.

Your role in the peanut gallery is weak. You can't come on here and say a signed contract means nothing because that is the fundamentals and I'm finding it funny how this doesn't seem to matter :?:
theRealDerekJohnson
First Mate
First Mate

For the record, NTYGMan thinks a signed contract "doesn't matter"

You can vacate the arena now NYGman.
theRealDerekJohnson
First Mate
First Mate

I would suggest anyone here looking for help with any governing bodies causing any problems to contact the Real Estate Council of Canada.

realestatecouncilofcanada.ca

They are investigating people like Eric Vance, and others whom have breached contracts and acted unethically in contract law in real estate transaction in Canada.
theRealDerekJohnson
First Mate
First Mate

The MLS System & the Real Estate Act of Alberta

A short History Lesson

When was the MLS system created?

Answer: 1967 when they began selling real estate courses to people teaching them how to use their system via "MLS Listing Agreements" to act as fiduciary agents via contract and make commissions based on a percentage of the sale for advertising their properties in a weekly publication available to the public. The system was originally set up for only sellers to market / advertise / list their homes in their weekly publication for the public to view and shop for real estate.

The Realtor would have the benefit of obtaining the listing information from sellers early so this was the benefit for a buyer to use a Realtor to view homes in the weekly MLS publication.

In Canada, the national MLS® is a cooperative system for the 98,000+ REALTOR® members of the Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA), working through Canada's 101 real estate boards and 11 provincial/territorial associations. Both the terms Realtor® and MLS® are the Canadian proprietal trademarked terms and brand for both the members (REALTORS®) and data (MLS®) of the CREA, in contrast to the United States where MLS® is the proprietal and trademarked term and brand for Major League Soccer®.

CREA has come under scrutiny and investigation by the Competition Bureau and litigation by former CREA member and real estate brokerage Realtysellers (Ontario) Ltd., for the organization's control over the Canadian MLS® system.[17] In 2001, Realtysellers (Ontario) Ltd., a discount real-estate firm was launched that reduced the role of agents and the commissions they collect from home buyers and sellers. The brokerage later shutdown and launched a $100million lawsuit against CREA and TREB, alleging that they breached an earlier out-of-court settlement that the parties entered into in 2003.

When was the Real Estate Council of Alberta created?

Answer: mid 1990's

Why was it created?

Answer: Based on the volume of fraud taking place within the Realtor and Mortgage Broker community. The MLS system (a Private Company) was getting sued many times over by disgruntled people dealing with shady Realtors and Mortagge Brokers so the council was formed to enforce the fiduciary contracts that the Realtor must use when using a "MLS Listing Agreement" to list a home on the MLS website.

This allows the MLS system / Company to be free of liability from the people working with the Realtor and allows them to hold their own people accountable and pass the liability onto them via administrative penalties.

Very smart of them !

There is a place for governing people in their community in the interest of protecting the general public / private sector and protecting themselves in the process.

The problem comes when they believe they can govern everyone and anyone in the private sector who doesn't work for/with them ! This is precisely why there are two (2) members of the board of directors that have to come from the private sector to ensure they cannot step out of bounds and breach competition and monopoly laws which they are currently doing, and have done in the past.

Why are they called a "Self-Governing Body"?

Answer: Because they are only allowed to govern their own members who have signed contracts such as Realtors, Mortgage Brokers and property appraisers who take their courses and in exchange for being governed, obtain the benefits of using the MLS system to earn a living.

FACT: RECA ONLY Governs Realtors and Mortgage Brokers within the Province that they conduct business in.

Every one of the Canadian provincial Governing Body Agencies / Companies only govern Realtors and Mortgage Brokers who have taken their classes within their Provinces that they conduct business in. The business conducted by the above governing bodies is simply applying administrative fines to people who they have signed contracts with in order to allow them to be governed.

To be a "Realtor" (trademark name) as defined in the Act means you took their course and signed a contract to be working with their private company.

To be a "Mortgage Broker" as defined in the Act means you take their course, then sign contracts to work with their private company.

To be a "Property Appraiser" as defined in the Act means you took the course they offer and sign a contract to work with their private company.

EVERY ONE of these positions defined within the Act point to the MLS System and the contracts all of these people sign to become a member which can now be governed much like when you obtain employment with any company you sign agreements which allow them to fire you as quickly as they hired you based on breach's of their company policy.

Why does RECA use Administrative penalties and uses their own form of paperwork to provide notices and call people in for "hearings" at their tribunals at their office rather than at the Court of Queens Bench of Alberta?

Answer: Because they cannot use the higher courts since their legislation only applies to them governing their own people. That is why RECA uses their own style of documents and style of making claims and notices to their own people.

Do your research folks.

Every bit of this is true and every senior person doing Real Estate for 10 years + knows this.

Every one of them eventually knows that to leave their Realtor community doesn't mean you cannot buy and sell homes, you simply cannot represent yourself as a Realtor who can list homes on the MLS System via "MLS Listing Agreements" or drive people around in a car and try and obtain access to homes listed on the MLS system that you would have no key for.

Using Offer to Purchase contacts which is what we do and buying and selling real estate existed long before the MLS System and will long after they are gone.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

theRealDerekJohnson wrote:For the record, NTYGMan thinks a signed contract "doesn't matter"

I is not that contracts don't matter, it is that contracts can be broken. If I have a contract to work for a company for 10 years, but after 5, I no longer want to work for them, can I walk away, or am I forced to stay there another 5 years?

Of course I can walk away, I can break the contract, then damages may kick in. You can also not contract to do something illegal. I can not contract with you to kill somoene, and then hold you to it because I have a signed contract. Contracts have terms which guide them, in the event of a breach. All I am suggesting is that in lieu of specific performance, there are other remedies.

So who cares if eric had a contract, teh contract is no longer in effect, and this was most likely done within the terms of the contract.

So one more time, explain your plan to save my house, if I were about to loose it to forclosure?

Also, did you even notice the topic you are posting in?? WE are well aware of privatesectoract.com, that is this topic. Informaiton there isn't worth the electrons they are transmitted on.

One last thing, PLEASE STOP POSTING Multiple threads with usless information.

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
theRealDerekJohnson
First Mate
First Mate

As a recap for anyone here towing Eric's line...

He is having trouble with the FACTS.

Here are the facts:

Eric went into foreclosure not being able to keep up with his mortgage.
Eric went looking for solutions and found one.
Eric sold his home to an independent company in my network of hundreds who do real estate in Canada called New Century Real Estate.

All the paperwork was registered at the Alberta Land Titles Office, and then Eric initiated a court action to obtain it back from the buyer, (New Century Real Estate) and it was all through consent of the New Century Real Estate group.

Eric reversed the sale in a court process which would only happen via consent which is how it happened via New Century Real Estate.

Derek Johnson had no part in that nor could he since Derek Johnson did not purchase your home nor had any contracts with you.

Eric Vance lied to the mainstream media by making derogatory and false claims about Derek Johnson "posing as a Realtor" which is fundamentally impossible since to do that would mean doing one of two things:

1. Attempting to get Eric to sign an MLS Listing Agreement and list the home on the MLS system. That feat would be mission impossible since you need to be a Realtor to obtain access to their system to be paid commissions. No Canadian has ever been caught doing such a thing. Eric SOLD the home, there was no attempt to list it on the MLS system since Derek Johnson is not a Realtor and could not do that for obvious reasons.

2. Driving Eric Vance around in my car and pretending to get him into MLS listed homes in the neighborhood. That would be impossible though since Derek Johnson is not a Realtor and does not have keys and that is a far more serious crime called break and enter. No Canadian has ever been caught doing such a thing for the obvious reasons.

Those are the ONLY two things one MUST do to "pose as a Realtor".

So, why are you slandering me, Derek Johnson and telling the media I am "posing as a Realtor?"

Do you even know what being a Realtor means and how they function in the real estate arena?

Can you produce a signed contract where I was acting as an agent with fiduciary duties, or even signed a contract relative to the sale of the home?

I sat down with you for 20 minutes and signed no such agreements.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

theRealDerekJohnson wrote:I would suggest anyone here looking for help with any governing bodies causing any problems to contact the Real Estate Council of Canada.

realestatecouncilofcanada.ca

They are investigating people like Eric Vance, and others whom have breached contracts and acted unethically in contract law in real estate transaction in Canada.
I would suggest anyone with any intelligence at all, avoid this fake organization like the plague. There are not investigating anyone as they have no power, being a work of fiction. This organization, the Kings Bench, and a quarter wont even buy you a cup of coffee.

theRealDerekJohnson
First Mate
First Mate

NYGman wrote:
theRealDerekJohnson wrote:For the record, NTYGMan thinks a signed contract "doesn't matter"

I is not that contracts don't matter, it is that contracts can be broken. If I have a contract to work for a company for 10 years, but after 5, I no longer want to work for them, can I walk away, or am I forced to stay there another 5 years?
Yes, and Eric breached / broke his contract !

This debate is over.
theRealDerekJohnson
First Mate
First Mate

By the way, the evidence of Eric's actions exists at the Land Titles office in Calgary Ab.

You don't even need to come to Calgary NYGMan !

Simply ask Erik for them so we can put this to bed. He has copies of them for sure.

I personally was never in contract with Eric, and was never his Realtor so you would have to ask him.

You are not intellectually equipped to debate with me here and the onus is on ERIC to prove his slander to be true which he cannot do. He can only show you how he signed contracts with a company to buy his home which they did, and then he locked his doors, threw down the drapes and went into hiding for 6 months !

Then he got used like a sock puppet by RECA to support a lie about me "posing as a Realtor".

Ask NewCenturyRealEstate since they have already confirmed that here.

You must have missed that one I suppose. :sarcastic:
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

theRealDerekJohnson wrote:As a recap for anyone here towing Eric's line...

Here are the facts:

Eric sold his home to an independent company in my network of hundreds who do real estate in Canada called New Century Real Estate.

All the paperwork was registered at the Alberta Land Titles Office, and then Eric initiated a court action to obtain it back from the buyer, (New Century Real Estate) and it was all through consent of the New Century Real Estate group.
So you admit to bringing Eric and New Century together – YOU BROKERED THIS DEAL WITHOUT A LICENCE!!!

I also see court action, If this is the case, the court would either enforce the contract to the extent possible, ensure the terms of the contract were met, or invoke the remedies under the contract. If eric got out of the contract after instigating a court action, then this was legal, what is the problem. You can’t hold him to a contract if it wasn’t performed, and even if it was, there are other avenues to remedy that do not involve specific performance.
Eric reversed the sale in a court process which would only happen via consent which is how it happened via New Century Real Estate.
This makes no sense. If the sale was reversed in court, then consent isn’t needed. Why is consent an issue here at all.
Derek Johnson had no part in that nor could he since Derek Johnson did not purchase your home nor had any contracts with you.
You already admitted to putting the deal together by matching eric to someone in your “Network” although I believe these network people to either be related companies (co-conspirators) or other people you end up scamming
Eric Vance lied to the mainstream media by making derogatory and false claims about Derek Johnson "posing as a Realtor" which is fundamentally impossible since to do that would mean doing one of two things:

1. Attempting to get Eric to sign an MLS Listing Agreement and list the home on the MLS system. That feat would be mission impossible since you need to be a Realtor to obtain access to their system to be paid commissions. No Canadian has ever been caught doing such a thing. Eric SOLD the home, there was no attempt to list it on the MLS system since Derek Johnson is not a Realtor and could not do that for obvious reasons.

2. Driving Eric Vance around in my car and pretending to get him into MLS listed homes in the neighborhood. That would be impossible though since Derek Johnson is not a Realtor and does not have keys and that is a far more serious crime called break and enter. No Canadian has ever been caught doing such a thing for the obvious reasons.

Those are the ONLY two things one MUST do to "pose as a Realtor".
I can’t really comment on this, but to say eric is doing the right thing by warning people
So, why are you slandering me, Derek Johnson and telling the media I am "posing as a Realtor?"

Do you even know what being a Realtor means and how they function in the real estate arena?
Slander is not slander when it is true. You are acting as a broker, you are not going to formalize the arrangement because you know that will get you in to trouble, but your actions are that of a broker, and you are not licensed.
Last edited by NYGman on Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

theRealDerekJohnson
First Mate
First Mate

Another question for ERIC VANCE.

Why are you slandering Satori Investments Solutions?

You haven't even met with a person, nor spoke with, or signed a contract with either, yet you seem to think they were to blame for you going into foreclosure?

They are a financier in a large network of real estate people I do business with and you chose to not communicate with them either when they heard about your slandering them as well.

Why are you not responding back to Satori Investments who has been trying to reach you via email for many months?

They want to know why you are slandering them as well considering they know nothing about you other than your slander online via this forum and facebook and associating anyone you can within my network.

You even went as far as calling family members of people who have NEVER done business with you and threatening them on the phone Eric.

There are a lot of people besides me who are very upset at you because of this reason.
Now that they know the truth about what you are doing expect serious legal consequences.

Why did you sign contracts to sell your home and then run away and tell everyone within earshot that you were "scammed" and "defrauded" when you signed contracts that were executed at the Alberta Land Titles office and with no problems?

You breached contracts and the investment company that purchased the home even consented to give it back to you.

You took it upon yourself to isolate yourself from the people helping you and then go out and slander them, even though New Century Real Estate gave the home back to you.

Need I remind you ...

The PROOF is at the ALBERTA LAND TITLES OFFICE on 4th Ave Calgary Alberta.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

theRealDerekJohnson wrote:
NYGman wrote:

This debate is over.
Did Eric break the contract or was it that the terms of the contract were not satisfied, and eric sued to get out of it, realizing that it was part of a bigger scam. But again, so what if the contract was broken, that is what damages are for. Eric went to court, the outcome was no more contract. At court would be the right time to ask for damages, since none were asked or awarded, then I have to believe eric was in the right.

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

NYGman wrote:

This debate is over.
The administrators of this site decide when a debate is over, not some sleazy scam artist. If you are unhappy with that go play somewhere else.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

theRealDerekJohnson wrote:Another question for ERIC VANCE.

Why are you slandering Satori Investments Solutions?

They are a financier in a large network of real estate people I do business with and you chose to not communicate with them either when they heard about your slandering them as well.
I thought you didn't have a job, and you do this for no fee. If that is the case, how do you do "Business" with Satori Investments Solutions? You do business as an UNLICENSED BROKER!!!

AND FFS STOP WITH THE CONTRACTS, CONTRACTS ARE MADE TO BE BROKEN, HENCE THE DAMAGES SECTIONS.

STOP TRYING TO DIVERT ATTENTION FROM YOUR OWN SCAMMING. Answer our questions on how you help those in forclosure, and STOP POSTING post after post, after post. Use the edit feature, or get your thoughts together before posting.

theRealDerekJohnson
First Mate
First Mate

NYGman wrote:
theRealDerekJohnson wrote:As a recap for anyone here towing Eric's line...

Here are the facts:

So you admit to bringing Eric and New Century together – YOU BROKERED THIS DEAL WITHOUT A LICENCE!!!
YOU GOT ME !!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

To be a "broker" requires a contract with fiduciary duties. Realtors sign these with their clients / sellers. They are wrapped up in the "MLS Listing Agreements".

Gawd, you are hilarious. :lol:

A license is required to be a Realtor and work with the MLS system.

People can buy and sell homes all day long with offer to purchase contracts which is what New Century Real Estate did with Eric.

Try reading more and open your mind NYGMan. You may learn something here at the end of it if you don't let your emotional attachment to Eric Vance affect your ego.

You want to believe Eric so bad it is getting a bit sad.
ontobserver
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by ontobserver »

NYGman wrote: EDIT: Should add, it is amazing that the only news http://www.realestatecouncilofcanada.ca/ has is about Eric. For such a large organization covering the whole of Canada, it seems odd that eric and Alberta is the only thing they are focused on. At least if you are going to fake an organization, fluff it out a bit...

Both entities exist.

Do you have proof that they do not exist?

How convenient to suggest that I am the creator of this. :snicker:

You do realize that you are defending a man (ERIC) with no defense.

The evidence of Erics actions exists at the Calgary land titles office in 4th Ave.

Ask Eric about how he accomplished that REVERSE REFUND on his home !

It is called being deceived by bank / foreclosure lawyers who have a vested interest in their clients needs and making a nice commission on the deal. You must be one of those people who believe everything a Lawyer tells them... how naive of you Eric.

By the way, the evidence of your actions and breach of contracts exists at the Calgary Land titles office so keep digging a hole for yourself.

This is going to be fun. :lol:

I am not going anywhere Eric and the longer you avoid my questions the more silly you look here
Yes Derek, there is strong evidence that you "created" both the Real Estate Council of Canada and The Court of Kings Bench.
A simple whois query of realestatecouncilofcanada.ca returns:

Code: Select all

Domain name:           realestatecouncilofcanada.ca
Domain status:         registered
Creation date:         2014/12/31
Expiry date:           2016/12/31
Updated date:          2015/06/11
DNSSEC:                Unsigned

Registrar:
    Name:              Go Daddy Domains Canada, Inc
    Number:            2316042
I'm sure many people would find it interesting that this domain was only registered on Dec 31, 2014.

Now, the courtofkingsbench.com is a little more revealing:

Code: Select all

Domain Name: THECOURTOFKINGSBENCH.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1925980265_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com
Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Update Date: 2015-05-05T18:52:32Z
Creation Date: 2015-05-05T18:52:32Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2016-05-05T18:52:32Z
Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC
Registrar IANA ID: 146
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: abuse@godaddy.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4806242505
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Domain Status: clientUpdateProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientUpdateProhibited
Domain Status: clientRenewProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientRenewProhibited
Domain Status: clientDeleteProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientDeleteProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Derek Johnson
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: 10 Elgin Park Common SE
Registrant City: Calgary
Registrant State/Province: Alberta
Registrant Postal Code: T2Z4B8
Registrant Country: Canada
Registrant Phone: +1.4039180275
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: freelistcalgary1@gmail.com
I find it very interesting that you have created a court system and only charge 10% commission for any judgment your fictitious court awards. How very generous of you Derek the Snake Oil Salesman!
rmsimmons
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by rmsimmons »

Derek Johnson wrote: why are you slandering me, Derek Johnson and telling the media I am "posing as a Realtor?"

Derek remember when my husband asked you, "are you a realtor?"..your response, "I am not. I am a real estate broker". Because you told us that, we believed you. We had the impression that you are a licensed real estate broker who practiced as a businessman. I even told you that my father was a real estate broker who himself was a businessman. This is why we had trusted to give you the $25,000.00 deposit. You were so convincing of your knowledge in real estate. Bottom line, you con us and portraying yourself as a licensed real estate broker.