Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Moderator: Burnaby49

alexhammer
First Mate
First Mate

Re: Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Post by alexhammer »

Also, thank you for the link to the Parsons letter. Now that you call it out, I do see where his PD indicates he'll be filing an Anders brief. Once Parsons figured out what that means, he must have been wolf-howling mad!!!

Get it? Because Parsons owned wolves. That's why it's funny. :shock:
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Post by notorial dissent »

The videos with Rudy are just as bad when it comes to, equally whiney and the same tired old songs over and over and over. Poor abused baby.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
alexhammer
First Mate
First Mate

Post by alexhammer »

Was anyone ever able to obtain records from Parsons' 2007-2009 case in Tennessee? I'd really love to read some of that, especially after listening to the trial and sentencing.
tmtoulouse
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by tmtoulouse »

Parsons is claiming that someone told him they are revisiting the hung charges on his kidnapping case. Is the statue of limitations not up? Anyway to find info?
notorial dissent

Bearing in mind that Mikey knows almost as much about the law as my long dead Siamese cat, who actually knows more dead than Parsons does alive, hard to tell if he knows what he's talking about. The TN charges are far enough back it is doubtful, the Fed charges date from Aug 2018, so it is within the realm of possible I suppose.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

tmtoulouse wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:48 amParsons is claiming that someone told him they are revisiting the hung charges on his kidnapping case. Is the statue of limitations not up? Anyway to find info?
The S of L is the time the govt has to commence a prosecution. I don't know any details of Parsons' state case, but if there was a hung jury, than the govt obviously already commenced a prosecution. State speedy trial statutes (note: different from S of L) may or may not apply to retrials, depending on TN law.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

And, just to muddy the waters a little the Queen Mother/Justice Minister of the Chilcotin is suing all and sundry for ridiculous amounts of money:
https://img1.wsimg.com/blobby/go/1b78ee ... 2510818847
Something like 1 trillion plus a couple of hundred million here and there.... Should be enough to finance a comfortable retirement.
So how is the court case doing:
Written directions received from the Court: The Honourable Mr. Justice Lafrenière dated 05-MAR-2019 directing that "Pursuant to Rule 74 of the Federal Courts Rules, the Plaintiffs are directed to submit written representations, no later than March 18, 2019 and not exceeding 10 pages in length, to show cause why the Statement of Claim filed on March 4, 2019 should not be removed from the Court file on the grounds that the document was not filed in accordance with the Rules. In particular, Rule 121 provides that, unless the Court in special circumstances orders otherwise, a party who acts or seeks to act in a representative capacity, including in a representative proceeding, shall be represented by a solicitor. Ms. Fanny Stump, who signed the Statement of Claim purportedly on behalf of the Plaintiffs, acknowledged upon inquiry on behalf of the Court that she was not a solicitor within the meaning of subsection 11(3) of the Federal Courts Act. No further steps shall be taken in this proceeding pending determination of the validity of the originatin pleading." placed on file on 05-MAR-2019 Confirmed in writing to the party(ies)
Since the only person involved with any (limited) legal knowledge is Bryfogle I don't expect this to go very far.
notorial dissent

All that paper and then to be ultimately told to pound sand. Who'd a thunk it. :sarcastic:
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

And a rather speedy slap-down as well. Statement of Claim and Proof of Service filed on Monday, beat down on Tuesday.
http://apps.fct-cf.gc.ca/pq/IndexingQue ... ct_court=T
The assorted defendants didn't even have time to obtain legal representation, not as if they will have to the way this is likely to turn out.
http://apps.fct-cf.gc.ca/pq/IndexingQue ... o=T-405-19
notorial dissent

eric wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:26 pm And a rather speedy slap-down as well. Statement of Claim and Proof of Service filed on Monday, beat down on Tuesday.
http://apps.fct-cf.gc.ca/pq/IndexingQue ... ct_court=T
The assorted defendants didn't even have time to obtain legal representation, not as if they will have to the way this is likely to turn out.
http://apps.fct-cf.gc.ca/pq/IndexingQue ... o=T-405-19
I think they'll actually have to find a real lawyer who won't file nonsense, and likelihood of that slim to not ever gonna happen.
alexhammer
First Mate
First Mate

Post by alexhammer »

wserra wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:08 pm
tmtoulouse wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:48 amParsons is claiming that someone told him they are revisiting the hung charges on his kidnapping case. Is the statue of limitations not up? Anyway to find info?
The S of L is the time the govt has to commence a prosecution. I don't know any details of Parsons' state case, but if there was a hung jury, than the govt obviously already commenced a prosecution. State speedy trial statutes (note: different from S of L) may or may not apply to retrials, depending on TN law.
Apparently TN law aligns with most of the US. As wserra says, the statute of limitations is tied to the initial commencement of prosecution - from there, the right to a speedy trial kicks in. There's technically no restriction on how long the government can wait before retrying Parsons. But there's certainly a practical limit. The longer they wait, the weaker their case is likely to become due to witnesses forgetting details, etc. But they absolutely can re-prosecute.

It certainly explains why Parsons recently asked Rudy to find out if Barry Laxton (one of the two victims in his TN convictions) was dead yet. Laxton was a stroke victim before Parsons assaulted him.

Opinion: I doubt they'd re-prosecute unless they were hoping for a guilty plea. And if they expect Parsons to plead guilty, they didn't pay attention to ANYTHING in this case. As his judge said at the TN sentencing, "Mr Parsons continues to assert that he is in the right, and that everyone else is in the wrong."
alexhammer
First Mate
First Mate

Post by alexhammer »

He's still beating the "I'm an ambassador with diplomatic immunity" dead horse. I assume he thinks he can use it in his appeal.

This is kind of sad to me. He can't introduce new defense or evidence in an appeal. The ambassador schtick didn't come up at all in his TN trial. And when it did come up in his federal trial, the judge filed an explicit, well-researched ruling that Parsons isn't an ambassador (for multiple reasons).

Parsons is almost the definition of a vexatious litigant.

Feel free to enjoy for yourself: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDK7I10yhZE
notorial dissent

To start with Parsons is very very stupid and a true majik user who sincerely believes that if he just repeats the majikal incantation often enough it will work. He is very very WRONG!!!!!! I don't doubt for a second that he really believes the whole Chilcotin and ambassador thing. The fact that it very conveniently fits with his narrative and fantasy is just part of it all.
alexhammer
First Mate
First Mate

Post by alexhammer »

Yeah, word magick is the best description. He really believes that if he just finds the right combination of words and documents his cell will miraculously spring open. I remember Parsons during an early jail call to Rudy said something about wanting listeners to send "proven working documents" for him to use in court. He was asking for word magick spells. He doesn't understand that it won't work... even if written in Elvish in unicorn blood on a tablet made of Unobtainium and Adamantium.

I pity Parsons because he'll likely spend the rest of his life sitting in jail in his own reality believing this self-imposed illusion of righteousness. He really, really needs mental health treatment.

Sorry if this is a bit repetitive. I've just never seen anyone like Parsons and it's fascinating to me.
Siegfried Shrink
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

the rest of his life sitting in jail in his own reality believing this self-imposed illusion of righteousness
To me this sounds more attractive than simply sitting in jail.
notorial dissent

Actually, I think a jail cell is a good place for him. He is really really stupid, and has a real penchant for violence, which fortunately hasn't resulted in a bad ending, yet.
alexhammer
First Mate
First Mate

Post by alexhammer »

notorial dissent wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:26 pm Actually, I think a jail cell is a good place for him. He is really really stupid, and has a real penchant for violence, which fortunately hasn't resulted in a bad ending, yet.
100% agreed. I'm sure in the TN encounter that Parsons was incredibly close to shooting the victims. If he thought he could get away with it, they'd probably both be dead.
notorial dissent

alexhammer wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:56 pm
notorial dissent wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:26 pm Actually, I think a jail cell is a good place for him. He is really really stupid, and has a real penchant for violence, which fortunately hasn't resulted in a bad ending, yet.
100% agreed. I'm sure in the TN encounter that Parsons was incredibly close to shooting the victims. If he thought he could get away with it, they'd probably both be dead.
Eh-yeah, I kinda sorta get the impression that neither he, nor his wife, would win the neighbor of the year award, or even come close, back there in their home county.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:02 pm
the rest of his life sitting in jail in his own reality believing this self-imposed illusion of righteousness
The mind itself can make of Hell a Heaven.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
notorial dissent

grixit wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:49 pm
Siegfried Shrink wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:02 pm
The mind itself can make of Hell a Heaven.
I'd say his got an early start.