Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Moderator: Burnaby49

Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Post by Jeffrey »

Mike directly contradicts what he said under oath at the trial about Jerry. In the call he says Jerry was in the plane and could have put the rifle on the plane so Mike could protect himself. At trial Mike said:
Q. How about the individual that lived in Mississippi that you sold the gun to? Did he have control of the plane in
December and January of 2017?
A. I never sold him a gun. We traded work. And, no, he's never been in the plane, never had access to the plane.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Post by notorial dissent »

Imagine that, Parsons opens his mouth and the lies just pour out. One after another, each more outlandish than the last. And Rudy swallows them whole and unquestioningly. I can see why the jury took as long as they did to convict, his credibility is what, like -10?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
alexhammer
First Mate
First Mate

Post by alexhammer »

Rudy believes who he wants to believe, based 100% on faith. Mike plays Rudy like an instrument. I believe that if Rudy did any actual research on the people he supports, he'd be shocked.

Out of all of the folks Rudy evangelizes, I think Pat Parsons is the least delusional / deceitful. She got manipulated into a really bad scenario (probably based on her love for Mike) and pled guilty for something she admits she did. I hope she gets away from the insanity and starts a normal life when she gets out.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Early on I shared that view of Pat Parsons; that Mike pushed her into the situation. I now think Pat is as vicious as Mike. During the wolf trial she lied repeatedly about selling the dogs, she was on the phone with Mike during the assault, she helped Mike hide evidence and guns, in the court audio you can hear Pat whispering suggestions to Mike and goading him. With Mike in jail she engineers the kidnapping plot with Sue then lies about it when caught. She is not the innocent housewife.
notorial dissent

I don't think there is any question of it, she's just luckier than he is, but otherwise she is every bit as demented and nasty. They are a perfect couple.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
alexhammer
First Mate
First Mate

Post by alexhammer »

Ah, the Parsons Wolf Trial. We really should have an entirely separate thread on that trainwreck. Frater, if you're reading this, thank you again for the audio.

I see your point about Pat. I still think she's the least horrible of the crew. If nothing else, she's not trying to manipulate the system to her advantage like her dear husband. She isn't firing and rehiring attorneys every week, she isn't demanding judges recuse themselves, she isn't filing motions continuously, etc. With Mike I really want to visit TN just to yell at him.
notorial dissent

She just hasn't had the opportunity, yet. I have a feeling she'll rise to the occasion.
alexhammer
First Mate
First Mate

Post by alexhammer »

notorial dissent wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:55 pm She just hasn't had the opportunity, yet. I have a feeling she'll rise to the occasion.
LOL IRL you're quite an optimist!
alexhammer
First Mate
First Mate

Post by alexhammer »

Weekly non-update update on Mike:

* No ruling from the court of appeals on Mike's appeal so far

* Mike believes our beloved Frater is a Satanist because he plays Farcry 5 and some random inmate told him that Farcry 5 is a Satanic game

...that's really it, because that's enough crazy for this week.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Very tempted to put the last couple of calls side by side on YouTube so Rudy can see all the inconsistencies.
notorial dissent

Mike and Rudy are both sanctimonious religious hypocrites truth and reality get in the way of their deeply held fantaies. It is kind of difficult to decide which of them is the bigger liar, although I think Parsons is the hands down favorite.
alexhammer
First Mate
First Mate

Post by alexhammer »

Jeffrey, it would be interesting to most normal people to hear the discrepancies. There are so many inconsistencies between Mike's statements, even one minute to the next... it's part of the reason I'm so fascinated with this case and this guy.

But ND is correct. Mike and Rudy filter anything that doesn't align with their concept of reality. Rudy thinks the FBI is hiding in his bushes, Mike thinks that Frater is a Communist, a Satanist, and an FBI agent... and even within his altered reality, I doubt there's anyone that is all three of those.

BTW I'm disappointed that Mike's attorney didn't file an Anders brief. I think he would have raked Mike's case over the coals. But obviously Mike is communicating with Don (despite Mike's statements) as a recent Rudy call shows.
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

alexhammer wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 3:48 pm Jeffrey, it would be interesting to most normal people to hear the discrepancies. There are so many inconsistencies between Mike's statements, even one minute to the next... it's part of the reason I'm so fascinated with this case and this guy.

But ND is correct. Mike and Rudy filter anything that doesn't align with their concept of reality. Rudy thinks the FBI is hiding in his bushes, Mike thinks that Frater is a Communist, a Satanist, and an FBI agent... and even within his altered reality, I doubt there's anyone that is all three of those.

BTW I'm disappointed that Mike's attorney didn't file an Anders brief. I think he would have raked Mike's case over the coals. But obviously Mike is communicating with Don (despite Mike's statements) as a recent Rudy call shows.
The hell you say, I'm also a member of the Illuminati/NWO and have applied to be a member of the Freemasons/Trilateral Commission. It's hard work persecuting true "Patriots" like Mike Pop-A-Squat.

In truth Pop-A-Squat is the rare case of someone who hits the hat trick of SovCit nuttiness. He keeps hitting his head against the brick wall thinking surely this will be the time it gives way. :brickwall:
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss
alexhammer
First Mate
First Mate

Post by alexhammer »

Jeffrey wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 3:33 am Very tempted to put the last couple of calls side by side on YouTube so Rudy can see all the inconsistencies.
From the Federal trial I think my favorite inconsistency is whether or not Mike was going to Canada when he was arrested. He probably changes his answer to that question ten times over the course of the case. He literally gives conflicting answers between direct and cross in his trial testimony, just a few minutes apart.

AUSA didn't bother to ask Mike whether he had ever been up to the Chilcoltin Nation before. Because if he says yes, he had violated a term of his TN probation (he became a member in 2015). If he says no, the jury knows his ambassadorship is a total farce. So I'm sure Mike would have done his usual don't-answer-the-question sleight-of-hand... even though the answer is irrelevant to anyone except Mike.
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

alexhammer wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 1:30 pm AUSA didn't bother to ask Mike whether he had ever been up to the Chilcoltin Nation before. Because if he says yes, he had violated a term of his TN probation (he became a member in 2015). If he says no, the jury knows his ambassadorship is a total farce. So I'm sure Mike would have done his usual don't-answer-the-question sleight-of-hand... even though the answer is irrelevant to anyone except Mike.
I strongly doubt if he has been up to Canada at all, unless it was before his original conviction.
1. If he went to Canada by conventional means, he might get in (CBSA is sometimes very lax), but would immediately be flagged on re-entry by the much stricter US authorities;
2. If he used unconventional means (US/Canada border crossings in some areas can be best described as being on the honour system) he is admitting to breaking the law.

Pretty simple - Mike's only claim to Chilcotin Ambassadorship is just shared interweb sympathies as I have mentioend before.
notorial dissent

If anyone is interested the hours of audio Federal court testimony can be found here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEiBIipTnjM
alexhammer
First Mate
First Mate

Post by alexhammer »

Fun fact: Today is Mike's 58th birthday! I hope they put birthday candles in his gruel to celebrate.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHsiRUP34gU

Didn't see you guys catch this honker on the May 1st video. Mike claims the reason he didn't call 911 during the wolf fracas was that he didn't have cell phone coverage. Of course if you go to the actual audio of the encounter, Mike is on the phone with Pat the whole time. Mike also fabricates a new detail, that King, rather than be an innocent bystander actually instructed Laxton to shoot his dog. Oh, and it turns out the dogs didn't escape as he originally claimed. He was out walking his dog when they shot the dog dead. I think that's for one of the other dog shootings though.
alexhammer
First Mate
First Mate

Post by alexhammer »

Jeffrey wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 6:49 am https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHsiRUP34gU

Didn't see you guys catch this honker on the May 1st video. Mike claims the reason he didn't call 911 during the wolf fracas was that he didn't have cell phone coverage. Of course if you go to the actual audio of the encounter, Mike is on the phone with Pat the whole time. Mike also fabricates a new detail, that King, rather than be an innocent bystander actually instructed Laxton to shoot his dog. Oh, and it turns out the dogs didn't escape as he originally claimed. He was out walking his dog when they shot the dog dead. I think that's for one of the other dog shootings though.
Thank you for pointing that out. I had not fully absorbed the May 1st diatribe. It's great that Mike changes his story yet again. I listened carefully for the dog shooting rant, and he didn't disappoint... apparently Mike's new neighbor didn't just shot his dog the first day in town, his neighbor also stole the dog. I still don't quite understand that.

As far as the cell phone coverage lie, yeah, he was on the phone continuously walking back from the hangar to his house. I know he spoke with Pat, but he had also called his father and another friend. Plus, here's a gem: he calls his son during that recording. And on this same phone call he rambles that he doesn't have children, his wolves are his children. I mean, c'mon Mike, try to keep a consistent lie for at least a single phone call.

Bonus Parsons trivia: During this call he decided that he had sued the Tipton County evildoers for $10 million each, instead of the $2 million he's been asserting since 2009. Perhaps inflation?
notorial dissent

Given that almost/everything Parsons says is going to be a lie, he's proven that too many many times already, assuming that anything/everything he says at any given point is really a waste of time and effort. I 'd come closer to accepting something some random psychic gave me from their crystal tea leaves than Mikey's sworn testimony.