Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Moderator: Burnaby49

Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Re: Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Post by Arthur Rubin »

Crystal tea leaves? Seems an odd way of making tea....
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Post by notorial dissent »

Arthur Rubin wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 2:38 pm Crystal tea leaves? Seems an odd way of making tea....
Hey, if the new agey, oogly boogly, touchy feeley crowd will believe some of the things I 've seen them attach themselves to, then I should have no problem selling them on drinking the psychically enhanced sub-etherial esters of the mystically infused ether of my crystal leaf tea.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
alexhammer
First Mate
First Mate

Post by alexhammer »

Here's something unusual, even for this case. I commented on a Parsons/Rudy call on YouTube almost two months ago. Rudy replied today. Here's the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wqYJeitMdg

Here's the thread of interest, it is a response to Parsons' request (on the recording) for someone to look up the referenced Tennessee statute, which was partially done by terry527:
terry527 # 1 month ago 39-17-1307 - Unlawful carrying or possession of a weapon.
(a) (1) A person commits an offense who carries with the intent to go armed a firearm, a knife with a blade length exceeding four inches (4²), or a club.
(2) (A) The first violation of subdivision (a)(1) is a Class C misdemeanor, and, in addition to possible imprisonment as provided by law, may be punished by a fine not to exceed five hundred dollars ($500).

Alex Hammer 1 month ago terry527 there's a little more that applies to Parsons that makes it a Class C felony (he was already convicted of felony aggravated assault in 2009 and was on probation when this charge was brought):
(b) (1) A person commits an offense who unlawfully possesses a firearm, as defined in § 39-11-106, and:
(A) Has been convicted of a felony involving the use or attempted use of force, violence, or a deadly weapon; or
(B) Has been convicted of a felony drug offense.
(2) An offense under subdivision (b)(1)(A) is a Class C felony.

LoneStar1776 1 hour ago @Alex Hammer Hey Mr. NSA man, I am what you referred to as a "know it all" in your original comment that insulted me. I see that your comment that showed the world all your wonderful experience and wisdom is now gone. If you care to do more than leave comments about all your expertise about FBI, Homeland Security, Fusion Centers and not being enough real terrorists.... You also talk about picking up a bible... Wow!!!! Man, I bet you got some real good Godly fruit that you can show to the Lord Jesus Christ with all your expertise and knowledge!!!! Please Sir, do you care to tell us all the knowledge and the proper way to fight for our brethren in prison? I really want to know all about you and your wisdom since you seem to have it all figured out and then you go and delete your original comment.... I wonder why? Surely, you are not concerned to share your light before all me to witness and see? Where is that original comment? Maybe I am looking at the wrong video? Would you be willing to be interviewed by a know-it-all like me so that you can educate me about NSA, FBI, Homeland security, Fusion Centers? My # is 972-839-9848.
So I'm truly stunned. I have no idea what he's talking about with any of this. Literally no clue. There was no previous comment, I've never mentioned the Bible, nothing. But does Rudy frequently doxx himself?

Also, if any of you feel like being Alex Hammer and calling Rudy, please be my guest. But please record it.
Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Jeffrey »

It's possible someone that has you blocked replied to him and you can't see the reply he's replying to? Or it got picked up by a spam filter? Or he's confused.
notorial dissent

Or Rudy is just being Rudy. Reality NOT required.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
alexhammer
First Mate
First Mate

Post by alexhammer »

Seems likely it's a little from column A, a little from column B, and a lot of 'told you so' from Frater... yes, you warned me that Rudy is cancer, but I didn't quite appreciate it until now.

Still waiting for the federal appeal decision to be published... one of my favorite reads is the Tennessee court of appeals decision on his 2009 trial. They did an exceptional job, they really understood what happened. When a panel of judges calls you a 'bully' that can't be a good sign.
notorial dissent

TN is used to dealing with the likes of Parsons, there are far too many of them there to begin with for them not to be in practice and familiar.

As to Rudy, I 'd put him more at the level of gangrene, poisonous, foul, and almost universally fatal.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I vigorously object. Mikes particular style of dishonesty is pretty unique to me.
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

The Pop-A-Squat nation has yet another "ambassador", Russell Landers of Montana Freeman fame. Fun fact i was living in Montana when the freeman garbage was going down

https://www.dropbox.com/s/i7fgdosl4bf21 ... 9.pdf?dl=0
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss
alexhammer
First Mate
First Mate

Post by alexhammer »

Do ambassadors usually misspell the name of the country they're appointed to? 10 points to Chiltoltin!
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Frater, could you chime in on a little discussion I've been having in meatspace. What do you think Mike was hoarding guns and ammo for? Mike had the Remington at the house, a .357, and a S&W revolver, plus the AR-15 which he had stashed away somewhere else, which he later took to Nebraska, 865 rounds of Ammo at the house plus 600 in the airplane makes nearly 1,500 rounds.

Also, I'm still not clear on how he got a plane.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Jeffrey wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 1:12 am Frater, could you chime in on a little discussion I've been having in meatspace. What do you think Mike was hoarding guns and ammo for? Mike had the Remington at the house, a .357, and a S&W revolver, plus the AR-15 which he had stashed away somewhere else, which he later took to Nebraska, 865 rounds of Ammo at the house plus 600 in the airplane makes nearly 1,500 rounds.

That's hoarding?
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
alexhammer
First Mate
First Mate

Post by alexhammer »

Jeffrey wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 1:12 am Also, I'm still not clear on how he got a plane.
I have some input on this if you want it. Up to you.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Okay I guess it's not "hoarding" by Tennessee standards. And why would I reject your input on the plane question?
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Jeffrey wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 1:12 am Frater, could you chime in on a little discussion I've been having in meatspace. What do you think Mike was hoarding guns and ammo for? Mike had the Remington at the house, a .357, and a S&W revolver, plus the AR-15 which he had stashed away somewhere else, which he later took to Nebraska, 865 rounds of Ammo at the house plus 600 in the airplane makes nearly 1,500 rounds.

Like most SovCits he's obsessed with firearms, thinking that the "revolution" will start any moment and he'll be fighting on the front lines against the evil government. As for the aircraft he bought it the November before he fled prosecution, but because he played SovCit games and never filed the A/C registration change and bill of sale with the FAA the original owner retained legal ownership of the A/C. It was in turn sold to one Steve Sweat, who was the guy who financed Pop-A-Squat's original purchase of the A/C.
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Frater I*I wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 10:46 pm The Pop-A-Squat nation has yet another "ambassador", Russell Landers of Montana Freeman fame. Fun fact i was living in Montana when the freeman garbage was going down

I really liked what one commentator said at the time:

"Even their name is a lie. They aren't free; they are prisoners of their own twisted ideology."
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Jeffrey wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 2:31 am Okay I guess it's not "hoarding" by Tennessee standards. And why would I reject your input on the plane question?
Not only is it not hoarding by anyone's standards it's actually lighter than what a normal hunter would own. One heavy hunting rifle, one light rifle and a couple of pistols is not much at all. Didn't see any shotguns or blackpowders or etc.

When you talk about hoarding you're talking dudes with multiple AKs, thousands of rounds of ammo for them alone. Then they'll have a few ARs, some pistols , usually semi autos chambered in 9mm, maybe .40. A few revolvers, just cuz 'Murica. That's hoarding. When I was a serious hunter I had more rifles than that guy had firearms. Different calibers for different game and seasons. Shotguns set up for different game. Plus the revolver I used for deer hunting and then other pistols for actual self defense.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

What about the 1,500 rounds of ammo?
alexhammer
First Mate
First Mate

Post by alexhammer »

Frater I*I wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 10:46 pm The Pop-A-Squat nation has yet another "ambassador", Russell Landers of Montana Freeman fame. Fun fact i was living in Montana when the freeman garbage was going down

Wow, this guy is another legal catastrophe. The PACER docket is so big or complex that CourtListener seems to reject it. What little it has is Chilcoltin-level cray-cray: https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/47 ... v-landers/

Frater, do you already have more docs from this case shared somewhere? If not I'll be blowing my tax refund on PACER this weekend :shock:
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Russell is one of Rudy's "political prisoners".

https://yearofjubile.com/russell

Wouldn't surprise me if Rudy set this thing up.
As for the aircraft he bought it the November before he fled prosecution
Two separate courts decided he was indigent but had enough money to buy a plane?