Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Moderator: Burnaby49

JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Re: Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Post by JamesVincent »

Jeffrey wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 3:57 am What about the 1,500 rounds of ammo?
If you run into it on sale, buy military surplus like Eric suggested or go to a gun show you buy it where you can get it cheap. By contrast some of the real hard core "protecting against the ebil guvmint types may have that much just in their trunk and may have more firearms in their car than this guy had total.

Contrary to popular belief if you live in the backwoods of some places in America it actually can be dangerous. Things like an AR are real good for coyote that are trying to get to your livestock. Kentucky, Tennessee , West Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Western Maryland all have these things called bears. And they kinda like coming up to people's houses at night when pickings are slim back in the woods.

These dude may very well be a scumbag, and he kinda looks like he is. But it ain't cuz he's a weapons hoarder.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
alexhammer
First Mate
First Mate

Re: Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Post by alexhammer »

Jeffrey wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 5:57 am Two separate courts decided he was indigent but had enough money to buy a plane?
You probably know better than I do that US courts are very generous about finding a defendant indigent. They rarely challenge or audit a defendant's filing. I think there are multiple reasons for this: all sworn affidavits are accepted as the truth unless rebutted; denying indigency means the defendant might mean the defendant is forced to stand trial without a lawyer; and the court's job is not to audit, and it seems like nobody else is.

Parsons filed for indigent status for the first two trials, and in his Federal case Magistrate Judge Zwart found him indigent and appointed his attorney without an affidavit (because he wouldn't answer her questions). This is while Parsons owns a farm, possibly an aircraft, several vehicles, etc. And during the TN cases his wife was still employed.

Interestingly, Mike still owns his farm and is still able to pay taxes on it, despite being indigent: https://imgur.com/a/AfKDGlq

I have absolutely no idea why his tax bill has a billing address in East-Jesus-South-Carolina.
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

Jeffrey wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 5:57 am Russell is one of Rudy's "political prisoners".

https://yearofjubile.com/russell

Wouldn't surprise me if Rudy set this thing up.
As for the aircraft he bought it the November before he fled prosecution
Two separate courts decided he was indigent but had enough money to buy a plane?
First time posting on here so please forgive me if I'm using the quote thing wrong. I'm thinking its an "er on the side of caution" situation in the courts. In the interest of justice it is always better to provide the defendant with resources if possible than to deny them even if the situation is questionable. It also makes it far less likely to get overturned on appeal; ironically Parsons himself brings this up saying that "If I wasn't represented the conviction can't stand." by making it PAINFULLY clear that Parsons wants the defense going his way and that proceedings could never occur in anything but a pro-se manner the court eliminates the possibility of that argument carrying any merit on appeal.
Build a man a fire you warm him for the night, light a man on fire and you warm him the rest of his life.
JamesVincent

Post by JamesVincent »

78 acres and his tax is only $899......

Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

These dude may very well be a scumbag, and he kinda looks like he is. But it ain't cuz he's a weapons hoarder.
Fully agree, I'm what you might call a hobbyist with firearms (or a very bad hunter) but people like Parsons cause a huge amount of damage to the reputation of actual responsible gun owners. Same with the people who go into an Applebees or something loaded for bear solely so they can act "oppressed" when someone has to talk to them about making people uncomfortable :roll: . My plea to all gun enthusiast: Please, just don't make an ass of yourself.
Build a man a fire you warm him for the night, light a man on fire and you warm him the rest of his life.
JamesVincent

Post by JamesVincent »

Baidn wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 2:14 pm
Jeffrey wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 5:57 am Russell is one of Rudy's "political prisoners".
First time posting on here so please forgive me if I'm using the quote thing wrong.
If you did one of the mods would fix it or let you know. Welcome to Quatloos.

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

JamesVincent wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 2:27 pm
Baidn wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 2:14 pm
First time posting on here so please forgive me if I'm using the quote thing wrong.
If you did one of the mods would fix it or let you know. Welcome to Quatloos.
I just fixed it.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
KickahaOta
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by KickahaOta »

alexhammer wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 5:34 am
Wow, this guy is another legal catastrophe. The PACER docket is so big or complex that CourtListener seems to reject it. What little it has is Chilcoltin-level cray-cray: https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/47 ... v-landers/

Frater, do you already have more docs from this case shared somewhere? If not I'll be blowing my tax refund on PACER this weekend :shock:
I bought some of the documents that looked promisingly crazy. Most of them are now on RECAP, but here's an archive just in case.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!Aot6t7hrbQ2kkNlfNDqumdmv-n0Rdg
alexhammer
First Mate
First Mate

Post by alexhammer »

KickahaOta wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 5:48 pm
alexhammer wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 5:34 am
Wow, this guy is another legal catastrophe. The PACER docket is so big or complex that CourtListener seems to reject it. What little it has is Chilcoltin-level cray-cray: https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/47 ... v-landers/

Frater, do you already have more docs from this case shared somewhere? If not I'll be blowing my tax refund on PACER this weekend :shock:
I bought some of the documents that looked promisingly crazy. Most of them are now on RECAP, but here's an archive just in case.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!Aot6t7hrbQ2kkNlfNDqumdmv-n0Rdg
Jackpot! The very first document I opened, 112 Notice and Demand, is just spectacular. This hand-written blather has everything! Admiralty jurisdiction, self-serving disclaimer, A4V, notice-to-principle, special appearance, and even parse-syntax-grammar! All it's missing is a thumbprint and a postage stamp.

When archaeologists of the future try to dig up sovcit relics, I hope they find this first.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

I notice that the author of the document put his name in all caps.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

:roll: So there's a new video from everyone's favorite geocentrist featuring the Nonbassador https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=A8IdZyywJ4w
Of course Mike's brave ally post anonymously and with no attempt to lend veracity to their claims except vaguely bringing up Infowars and the Bible and having numerous spelling errors like all good government whistleblowers. If anybody really believes this "fan" (or possibly troll) was an NSA agent I'd like to inform them of some prime oceanfront property I have for sale in the Midwest. :roll:
alexhammer
First Mate
First Mate

Post by alexhammer »

Baidn wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 8:43 pm :roll: So there's a new video from everyone's favorite geocentrist featuring the Nonbassador https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=A8IdZyywJ4w
Of course Mike's brave ally post anonymously and with no attempt to lend veracity to their claims except vaguely bringing up Infowars and the Bible and having numerous spelling errors like all good government whistleblowers. If anybody really believes this "fan" (or possibly troll) was an NSA agent I'd like to inform them of some prime oceanfront property I have for sale in the Midwest. :roll:
Wow... even for Rudy this video is ultra-paranoid. Mind control weapons, human experimentation, 9-11, NSA, and everything else that he can fit under his tinfoil hat.

Sadly, he thinks I wrote that post. I wouldn't spend the time required to craft that level of insanity.
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

alexhammer wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 2:45 am
Baidn wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 8:43 pm :roll: So there's a new video from everyone's favorite geocentrist featuring the Nonbassador https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=A8IdZyywJ4w
Wow... even for Rudy this video is ultra-paranoid. Mind control weapons, human experimentation, 9-11, NSA, and everything else that he can fit under his tinfoil hat.

Sadly, he thinks I wrote that post. I wouldn't spend the time required to craft that level of insanity.
No Alex that wasn't you, I remember that post to the vid that you commented on, I was deliciously insane, it's funny that LoneDummy1776 omitted the user name out of the post. Bonus, when you quote InfoWars as a source, you lose any creditably. Not to mention my father worked for the NSA when he was in the USAF, seems they don't have a weapons division....
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss
alexhammer
First Mate
First Mate

Post by alexhammer »

Frater I*I wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 8:57 am No Alex that wasn't you, I remember that post to the vid that you commented on, I was deliciously insane, it's funny that LoneDummy1776 omitted the user name out of the post. Bonus, when you quote InfoWars as a source, you lose any creditably. Not to mention my father worked for the NSA when he was in the USAF, seems they don't have a weapons division....
If that was your comment, it was a masterpiece of lunacy. Well done. Rudy's probably digging a whole new mind-control-proof bunker because of you.
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

Frater I*I wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 8:57 amNot to mention my father worked for the NSA when he was in the USAF, seems they don't have a weapons division....
Must be secret.... :shrug:
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
alexhammer
First Mate
First Mate

Post by alexhammer »

I think I've finally run out of any sympathy for Mike Parsons.

I understand that many sovcits, indeed many people, are self-deluding and egocentric. I'm sure Mike believes that he is innocent, that everyone else in the world is wrong, that he's being held in solitary confinement for no reason at all, etc.

What I'm triggered by are his most recent Rudy calls. He keeps pretending to care about his wife, his mother, his animals, etc. E.g. my mom can't visit me in these small visitor cells, my wife did nothing wrong. But invariably within one sentence he's turned it into a self-serving rant e.g. move me to a nicer jail with bigger cells because my mom would benefit, free my wife so she can get my legal documents for me. And in this most recent call, he's starting to ask if listeners can help him retain a private attorney to do... something. Even though that doesn't make sense.

...and on his most recent call he complains that he's being starved to death in jail, and during the same call says that he traded his food to another inmate for extra phone privileges. So he traded some solution to both get more problem and be able to complain about the problem more.

Sorry for this, I usually don't vent in public. But I'm angry af about him using his elderly mother as an excuse to win sympathy for his own personal advantage.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I finally got to watch the bounty hunter airport video on Rudys channel. Wverka is a really entertaining character.
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

alexhammer wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 12:44 pm I think I've finally run out of any sympathy for Mike Parsons.

I've never really been able to muster any sympathy for Mike or his wife honestly. All their problems are of their own making from Mike's blatant disregard for the law and welfare of his neighbors to his wife being so gullible with the "bounty hunter" contract that the cop was practically wearing a flashing sign that said IM A COP. I do however have some real worries about the Davis' mental health and stability. If you ever want a look into insanity watch a video where Rudy is informed of the rules he's violating that explain why mail has been returned etc. He responds to every "rule 123 states that no third party communication is allowed" with some random biblical text of zero relevance and acts like it's some earth shattering argument. I won't quote him out of respect for the rules here regarding religious content but he could just as well yelled out "I before E except after C! Objects in motion tend to stay in motion! What do you think about that Mr. Warden? That's a lot more powerful than your so called RULES I have to FOLLOW!" Are they both really that mentally unstable or is it an act to try to get more donations from their tax protesting buddies?
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Baidn wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 12:57 pmthe rules here regarding religious content
Those rules regarding religion are the same as the rules regarding politics: no discussion unless relevant to TPs/sovs. In that context, we've discussed religion or politics repeatedly. Some guy citing either in support of the idea that he need not follow the law is clearly OK. Example: Parasite Belanger in the Canada sov forum.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

wserra wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 1:38 pm
Baidn wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 12:57 pmthe rules here regarding religious content
Those rules regarding religion are the same as the rules regarding politics: no discussion unless relevant to TPs/sovs. In that context, we've discussed religion or politics repeatedly. Some guy citing either in support of the idea that he need not follow the law is clearly OK. Example: Parasite Belanger in the Canada sov forum.
Please, it's Paraclete Balanger. Let's show the parasite Paraclete some respect, he's served us well over the years as fodder for postings and his run seems about over.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs