Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Moderator: Burnaby49

Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Re: Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Post by Baidn »

wserra wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 1:38 pm
Baidn wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 12:57 pmthe rules here regarding religious content
Those rules regarding religion are the same as the rules regarding politics: no discussion unless relevant to TPs/sovs. In that context, we've discussed religion or politics repeatedly. Some guy citing either in support of the idea that he need not follow the law is clearly OK. Example: Parasite Belanger in the Canada sov forum.
Thanks for the clarification I thought it was a blanket rule
Build a man a fire you warm him for the night, light a man on fire and you warm him the rest of his life.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Post by Burnaby49 »

Baidn wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 3:13 pm
Baidn wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 12:57 pmthe rules here regarding religious content
Those rules regarding religion are the same as the rules regarding politics: no discussion unless relevant to TPs/sovs. In that context, we've discussed religion or politics repeatedly. Some guy citing either in support of the idea that he need not follow the law is clearly OK. Example: Parasite Belanger in the Canada sov forum.
Thanks for the clarification I thought it was a blanket rule
Minister Belanger (self-appointed) has numerous religious-based discussions in Quartloos. His particular scam is that only the laws specifically included in the King James bible need to be observed by his flock since they are God's law. So, for instance, you don't have to pay income tax because, while the bible says "Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's", it doesn't say that Canadians have to pay income tax according to the Canadian Income Tax Act since that piece of legislation isn't in the King James. Ditto for needing driver's licenses and car insurance. And, since the Alberta traffic safety act isn't in the King James, it doesn't apply to Belanger's Alberta followers.

But he's not entirely dogmatic. He and his followers can, and do, agree to obey some laws not in the King James. Laws such as the provincial and federal acts establishing old age pension, the Old Age Supplement, the Guaranteed Income Supplement, welfare, free medical, that kind of thing. They seem fine with those.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Jeffrey »

I was curious about Mike's theory that a 5 pound rifle would exceed the planes weight limits so I went and looked it up. The manual is online. The rear seat can handle 200 pounds and the baggage area behind that can handle 100 pounds. So yes the 5 pound rifle would be comfortably within those limits.
Philistine

Post by Philistine »

Burnaby49 wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 3:10 pm
Please, it's Paraclete Balanger. Let's show the parasite Paraclete some respect, he's served us well over the years as fodder for postings and his run seems about over.
I thought it was Parakeet, although Parasite is more accurate... 8)
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Let's get the nomenclature straight, we can't just give the good minister any old moniker that comes to mind.

He calls himself paraclete Belanger;
(in Christian theology) the Holy Spirit as advocate or counselor (John 14:16, 26)
Parakeet is a bastardization of paraclete bestowed on him by our late (as in gone, hopefully not dearly departed) contributer Mowe.

And parasite Belanger is yet another variation of paraclete used here from time to time.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I maintain the correctness of parasite. They live off of a host, inevitably leaving the host the worst for the favor. In other words, a perfect description of the aforementioned Belanger.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

The Canadian Crazy Cat Lady returns to LoneDummy's channel!!! She calls herself "Victoria" [because a condition of her current probation is that she not have an internet presence] but having listen to her vids enough put out by LoonyStar I recognize her voice and speech pattern, she starts at the 19:55 mark, and goes on for a good while...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klLZHnWnCGk

For reference to tell it's Holland, here's a vid I posted of her and Mr. & Mrs. Pop-A-Squat discussing their failed "arrest warrants".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNSb3MshDZ8&t=1s

The Crazy Cat Lady says the Pop-A-Squat nation is legit, because they wrote documents that say they're legit, and her trillion dollar lawsuit [yes trillion with a T], will have a hearing on the 30th, but the court docket shows that the special seating she's asking for will not happen.
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

How is Sue making phone calls after being convicted of kidnapping and organizing the kidnapping of two judges, a sheriff and a jail break from a federal jail?

Since Burnaby gave the green light. I’m pretty confused by Suzanne and Mike simultaneously being evangelical Christians and Chilcotin Native Americans. I’m pretty damn sure the natives didn’t know about Jesus until the Europeans showed up.

And, without getting into a gun debate:
Contrary to popular belief if you live in the backwoods of some places in America it actually can be dangerous. Things like an AR are real good for coyote that are trying to get to your livestock. Kentucky, Tennessee , West Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Western Maryland all have these things called bears. And they kinda like coming up to people's houses at night when pickings are slim back in the woods.
Explain to me how a 100 round magazine and armor piercing rounds are consistent with hunting and scaring off bears? Hunting doesn't make sense, recreational shooting isn't the explanation since Mike is a felon and can't go shooting. I think the AR-15 on the plane was intended for use against law enforcement if they caught up with him. Considering Mike's perverse interpretation of self defense and his view that all state and federal law enforcement are illegitimate, that's what makes sense to me.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Jeffrey wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 12:33 am
Since Burnaby gave the green light.
that was merely a light shining through an empty molson bottle.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Chaos wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 2:24 am
You're dead to me. I repudiate any connection whatever to anyone, even my spouse if need be, who makes the vile slander that I drink Molson's swill. If my wife ventured to say what you posted it would be a deliberate act on her part to vindictively inform me, after forty-one year, that our marriage was irrevocably over.

I'm just back from an afternoon of pubbing. In other words a typical Saturday. We patronized, in order;

The Craft Beer Market;

craftbeermarket.ca

Where I had a Gose;
Gose is a warm fermented beer that originated in Goslar, Germany. It is usually brewed with at least 50% of the grain bill being malted wheat. Dominant flavours in gose include a lemon sourness, a herbal characteristic, and a strong saltiness (the result of either local water sources or added salt.
Then on to the Faculty where I had a mango sour;

facultybrewing.com

Next the Brassneck, Vancouver's premier craft beer establishment where I had two raspberry sours;

brassneck.ca

Then to Main Street Brewing for a cask ale;

mainstreetbeer.ca

Then, to end the night, we went to the Whip. Not a brewpub but a restaurant where I've had a lot of enjoyable times at the very small bar.

thewhiprestaurant.com

None of those establishments, not one, would ever consider serving any Molson's products.

ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Chaos wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 2:24 am
Oi! It's just a filthy rumour that Burnaby hides his light under a bottle.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Burnaby and his wife must someday visit New England, which is full of outstanding craft breweries (my son works at one of them). In my opinion, bottles of Molson are good for only one thing -- target practice with .22 caliber rifle. After World War II, my uncle used to use bottles and cans of expired beer for target practice; and they burst open nicely when a bullet hits them.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

"a lemon sourness, a herbal characteristic"; "a mango sour"; "raspberry sours".

I prefer my beer to taste of beer. I guess I'm not the target market for hipster beers. :whistle:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

When in the UK I drink nothing but cask ales. At home I have Kolsch and pilsner with, occasionally in the summer, Strathcona Brewery radlers (essentially your shandy). However when I go out I try what's new in the small local craft breweries. I've been drinking in Vancouver for over 50 years and for most of that time the only choice available was lager. So I can finally experiment. I end up with a lot of brews I don't like but I've found the sours, by and large, to be excellent and my current favorites.

AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Whatever people may think of their beer, they have produced the best commercial ever.

https://youtu.be/BRI-A3vakVg
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Chaos wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 2:24 am that was merely a light shining through an empty molson bottle.
I thought that was a Great Gatsby reference.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Jeffrey wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 6:51 pm
Chaos wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 2:24 am that was merely a light shining through an empty molson bottle.
I make the Great Gatsby references around here;

http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtop ... 03#p260903

Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Jeffrey wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 6:51 pm
close. a Great Burnaby reference. :lol:
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

Frater I*I wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 9:20 pm The Canadian Crazy Cat Lady returns to LoneDummy's channel!!! She calls herself "Victoria" [because a condition of her current probation is that she not have an internet presence] but having listen to her vids enough put out by LoonyStar I recognize her voice and speech pattern, she starts at the 19:55 mark, and goes on for a good while...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klLZHnWnCGk

For reference to tell it's Holland, here's a vid I posted of her and Mr. & Mrs. Pop-A-Squat discussing their failed "arrest warrants".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNSb3MshDZ8&t=1s

The Crazy Cat Lady says the Pop-A-Squat nation is legit, because they wrote documents that say they're legit, and her trillion dollar lawsuit [yes trillion with a T], will have a hearing on the 30th, but the court docket shows that the special seating she's asking for will not happen.
I'd forgotten about that second one, it's a little bit sad to see the one moment of semi-clarity Mike has is a blatant attempt to try to throw Sue (a diagnosed insane person and the only one of this group I actually feel sorry for because she actually needs help) under the bus in future prosecution against him or his wife. I can't really think of another reason for him to want to be certain that his wife is recording the conversation and keep pointing out that Sue told them that the warrants etcetera were legitimate.
Build a man a fire you warm him for the night, light a man on fire and you warm him the rest of his life.
alexhammer
First Mate
First Mate

Post by alexhammer »

Baidn wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 1:14 am I'd forgotten about that second one, it's a little bit sad to see the one moment of semi-clarity Mike has is a blatant attempt to try to throw Sue (a diagnosed insane person and the only one of this group I actually feel sorry for because she actually needs help) under the bus in future prosecution against him or his wife. I can't really think of another reason for him to want to be certain that his wife is recording the conversation and keep pointing out that Sue told them that the warrants etcetera were legitimate.
Good catch Baidn. I hadn't considered that spin on the recording. But you're right. I can certainly see how Mike could have been using that call to save his own ass. Mainly his questions, they seem to all be angled at deflecting liability towards Sue.

Just makes Mike more of a scumbag that some random Canadian lunatic tries to break him out of jail and he wants to incriminate her.