Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Moderator: Burnaby49

Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Post by Jeffrey »

eric wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:55 am Expects jail time for at least one of her charges and then extradition to the US.
More specifically she claims she will be extradited to the US then executed. I am skeptical.
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Re: Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Post by eric »

Breaking news: Ms. Holland won one, sort of, maybe, and gets a do-over.
As I posted way back in February of this year she was upset that the courts decided to go forward with a direct indictment of her counselling to commit kidnapping with Parsons charges.
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=11528&start=660#p282136
Her solution was to attempt to file charges against the crown through a private prosecution, which was shot down, as was the appeal since she is a vex-lit.
Her next tactic: attempt to fire the judge and Crown. Well, that didn't go so well and she got vex-litted again :snicker:
https://www.canlii.org/en/bc/bcsc/doc/2 ... ultIndex=1

Final volley from Holland: appeal the appeals, lost again:
https://www.canlii.org/en/bc/bcca/doc/2 ... ltIndex=31
Anyways, she appealed that all the way to the BC Supreme Court and the decision came out recently.
https://www.canlii.org/en/bc/bcca/doc/2 ... ultIndex=2
[1] The question before the Court, referred to it by a single justice, is:

Do vexatious litigant orders made in civil proceedings under s. 18 of the Supreme Court Act or s. 29 of the Court of Appeal Act apply in the context of a petition seeking to challenge a stay of proceedings entered by the Crown pursuant to s. 579 of the Criminal Code?
Final findings - she gets to try again:
[36] Instead, the application for leave was heard and dismissed. Ms. Holland then submitted an unfiled application for leave to appeal to this Court the order pronounced below. In my view, the appeal of the order dismissing her leave application is arguably procedurally a civil matter because it is an attempt to appeal from the dismissal of her application for leave to file a petition. Accordingly, Ms. Holland needs leave to appeal in light of the vexatious litigant orders to which she is subject.

[37] The Crown and Ms. Holland accept that these proceedings should be brought to an end without prejudice to Ms. Holland’s right to start over with a proper application which can then be addressed on its merits. I agree that that is the right outcome in the circumstances. To accomplish that end, I think the following order from this Court is necessary. I would direct the unfiled application for leave to appeal be filed, grant leave to appeal, and allow the appeal setting aside the order below and quashing the petition, without prejudice to Ms. Holland’s right to bring a proper application under the Criminal Rules to challenge the direction to stay.
Summary:

The appellant appeals an order dismissing an application for leave to bring a petition challenging the decision of Crown counsel to stay a private prosecution. This Court was referred the question of whether two vexatious litigant orders to which the appellant is subject apply in the context of a petition seeking to challenge a stay of proceedings entered pursuant to the Criminal Code. Held: Leave to appeal granted, appeal allowed, and order below set aside without prejudice to the appellant’s right to begin the proceedings anew by way of application for certiorari. The proceedings below ought to have been quashed at the outset. A challenge to a stay of proceedings entered pursuant to the Criminal Code is a criminal matter properly brought as an application for an extraordinary remedy, not as a petition for judicial review, to which vexatious litigant orders issued under provincial statutory authority do not apply.
At this rate, should she decide to go ahead with her private prosecution tactic, it may be another geological eon before things are sorted out.
Anyways, she's up again in a week and we'll see what happens. With respect to her trial for skipping bail, that's currently underway today, results will be available for public consumption early tomorrow.
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Always with the informative updates :D
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss
eric

Post by eric »

Thank you for the kind words. BTW, latest word is that she was found guilty on skipping bail which was only to be expected. No word yet as to sentence....
Anyways, all of her legal manouvering, in my jaded opinion, could be best described as judicial masturbation, roughly the same as some incredibly complicated Bach fugues. No-one ever listens to them but they're musical masterpieces.

Let's summarize:
  • Holland doesn't like the fact that the courts are proceeding by direct indictment for her escapades with Parsons. She blames it on the fact that they don't like Bryfogle who she wants to call as a witness.
    She tries to start a private prosecution against the Crown and Judge which is denied because she has been vex litted civilly.
    The appeal judge on his own volition passes it up the line and the ruling a week ago is that she is allowed to proceed.
    Last week, in the amazing reset, Bryfogle was allowed to give evidence about how he's really just a witness, not a wannabe lawyer. Oh, and yes he is in custody too for violation of his parole for trying to act like a real lawyer.
So what is going to happen after all this? IANAL but I expect all that will happen is that her private prosecution will be denied again. Even if it did proceed, all it would gain her is a switch to a different Crown, along with a few more eons of delay.
eric

Post by eric »

Here we go:
G Jail 15 Day(s)
Victim Surcharge
$100.00 Due date:
03-FEB-2021
That's enough to keep an eye on her until her next next court date in a week.
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

eric wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:26 pm
Is that the big dance?

Since you've kept us informed on her Canadian legal woes, if she does get sent to the US for trial I'll use my PACER access to keep everyone informed.
eric

Post by eric »

Frater I*I wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:24 pm
eric wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:26 pm
Is that the big dance?
It's just more of her attempts to delay her trial for her bit with Parsons. The last thing she wants is for the trial to actually begin and now she has her out in that she can go back again to her private prosecution. I expect it won't go anywhere, especially since she has Bryfogle helping her. As she has discovered, if she wants to use Bryfogle as a witness she needs a proper criminal subpeona - that's why he was in custody for a parole violation last week. Like I said, this will go back and forth forever. Of course this could all be expedited if an extradition request came through from the US. The Canadian court system has treated her too gently IMHO and there is certainly enough evidence to grant an extradition request.
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

The Crazy Cat Lady calls again, isn't it nice to see love bloom :snicker:

Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

The Crazy Cat Lady Strikes Back!!!

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

She voluntarily gave British Columbia jurisdiction over her so that she could tell British Columbia it has no jurisdiction over her? Law is way too complicated for me. I guess that's why she's a Chief Justice and I'm not.

If she's incarcerated in Prince George I'd agree she's undergoing excessive punishment. Wife and I spent two days there summer of 2019. It's the largest city in northern British Columbia but it's like a ghost town. We stayed right downtown but totally dead. Restaurants? forget it. I only found one pub/restaurant in the whole of downtown. My wife wanted a chocolate bar, pretty much any would do, so I asked the pub staff where I could get one downtown at 8 PM. They finally came up with the answer that it wasn't possible, the closest place was a gas station in the outlying fringe. Still, it's better than being in downtown Montgomery, Alabama.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
tmtoulouse
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by tmtoulouse »

Frater I*I wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:16 pm The Crazy Cat Lady calls again, isn't it nice to see love bloom :snicker:

I do appreciate the call out!
eric

Post by eric »

There are actually places to buy snacks at night in PG but I suspect the pub staff were trying to protect you. Downtown Prince George at night is over-run with meth whores, drunks, and fights, and is exceedingly unpleasant and that's after its downtown revitalization - used to be even worse.

Anyways, I found Holland's last call to Rudy interesting since it filled in a few blanks for me. She is conflating two dates and purposely guarding the name of somebody who "came up from the coast" to speak for her. She was supposed to have a video appearance on 12 November that for some reason was cancelled. From her video in her words assorted members of the pop-a-squat nation plus her mysterious representative showed up for her trial and took over jurisdiction and the judge left the court which was a victory.....
I don't quite think it went that way. From BC Court Services, oddly enough, on the exact same day as her 12 November appearance Bryfogle, who I suspect is her mysterious representative was arrested for a parole violation in Kamloops which means he was trying to play lawyer during her video appearance. Unruly court, the judge leaves, and Bryfogle is arrested. Then things were restarted again on the 17th. She got 75 days, but since she had allready spent 30 days in remand, that counst for 60 of those days so her actual sentence was 15 days.
DarthManius
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by DarthManius »

No matter how many times they get told the Universal Supreme Court is bulls**t, these idiots still spout this crap.

I’m starting to think the only way for these morons to get the message that they’re not legit is for the judge to take the “Constitution” of the “Chilcotin Nation” and the “Universal Supreme Court Act” and wipe their ass with it!!

Disclaimer: I would just like to say for the record that I completely recognise and respect the legitimate Tsilhqot’in people led by the Tsilhqot’in National Government as well as all legitimate native and indigenous tribes and cultures. My smearing and disrespect is reserved for these illegitimate clowns and their shenanigans.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

i suspect that the legitimate Tsilhqot’in government is as pissed off at them as you are.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Burnaby49 wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:38 am i suspect that the legitimate Tsilhqot’in government is as pissed off at them as you are.
Probably more so.

For us, this is just amusement. For the legitimate Tsilhqot'in government, her nonsense can have real consequences.
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

tmtoulouse wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:55 am
I do appreciate the call out!
I was going to email you today with a link :lol:
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Burnaby49 wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:38 am i suspect that the legitimate Tsilhqot’in government is as pissed off at them as you are.
The one time in my legal career that I litigated against a genuine sovereign, he claimed (among 100 other nonsensical things) to have "tribal immunity" as a member of the Wampanoag Nation. (He was not Native American, BTW.) I did some internet research, and found that there is a real, federally-recognized Wampanoag Nation in Massachusetts (my guy was in san Diego). I called the Wampanoag Nation tribal government offices, and someone there said "those nuts again? They have nothing to do with us!" When I went to court for the next hearing, I told the judge that the defendant was "too old to be playing cowboys and Indians."
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Well.....LoneDummy has another meltdown, and of course proves his ignorance...

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

So LoneDummy still hasn't figured out to follow directions and rules, OR his intended recipients don't want to hear from him and took him off their approved list.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

noblepa wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:01 pm
Probably more so.

For us, this is just amusement. For the legitimate Tsilhqot'in government, her nonsense can have real consequences.
You're quite right. If I recall correctly the actual elected grand chief of the TNG put out something a while back reminding the public that Stump and crew aren't really affiliated with the first nation government. I don't envy the line he has to walk, apparent Stump was a genuine activist years back before losing election and becoming a bitter old man and full time thorn in their side; now the elected leaders have to deal with his BS but not to harshly out of respect for past contributions and to not be seen as needlessly picking on an old man. I was surprised to hear Stump actually showed up for Sue since he usually let's those he's roped into his harebrained schemes twist in the wind once consequences appear, I suppose he may be feeling nostalgic for his old days of meaningful civil disobedience and disrupting a courtroom helps scratch that itch.
Build a man a fire you warm him for the night, light a man on fire and you warm him the rest of his life.