Before her next hearing
2%
After her next hearing
5%
Before her trial
32%
Before her sentencing
44%
Never - she wants to experience BEing and DOing behind bars.
17%

Total votes: 41

JohnPCapitalist
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Re: OPPT (One Person's Public Trial) - Tucci-Jarraf

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

Gregg wrote:She's addicted to the attention.
And that's not working out all that well for her. A closed Facebook group, "Keeping Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf Court Case In the Public Eye," was started a couple of days after the verdict, and now has 161 members, up by a handful in the last week. Very few of the posts have content related to Heather (or Randy) or to the case. Most are New Age spam of various sorts. Traffic is sparse, and getting sparser.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

We in Quatloo are doing our best to ensure she's not forgotten. But, given the massive public apathy to her plight, she needs more help than we can give.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Jeffrey »

https://i-uv.com/universalcleanup-maga- ... dismissal/

HATJ's latest volley is simply the Antarctica praecipe filed 5 times in a row numbered consecutively from 1st notice to 5th and final notice.
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

Jeffrey wrote:https://i-uv.com/universalcleanup-maga- ... dismissal/

HATJ's latest volley is simply the Antarctica praecipe filed 5 times in a row numbered consecutively from 1st notice to 5th and final notice.
Yep, the fifth and final notice. This time for sure.
Praeterea Preterea . . . Hasenpfeffer Incorporated!
BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

We really need a "digging a deeper hole" emoji on Quatloos for this kind of stuff. The "dead horse" emoji is useful for symbolizing useless actions, and the "brick wall" is good for representing a lack of progress in spite of strenuous effort, but we don't have anything that emphasizes the fact that, to a certain point, these antics only make the situation worse for the sovcit in question.
"Never in the field of human conflict, was so much owed (but not paid), by so few, to so many." - Sir Winston Churchill
The Seventh String

Post by The Seventh String »

A "shooting their own foot off" emoji would come in handy as well.
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

Luna Sea's deluded commentary about The Tooch's unhinged filings.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjJSNxkog0I
Just one of a number of videos. Breathtaking credulity.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Does the court have to respond to Heather's post-conviction filings? It's all the same stuff she's already filed, references rejected earlier documents, and doesn't even ask the court to do anything.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

TheNewSaint wrote:Does the court have to respond to Heather's post-conviction filings? It's all the same stuff she's already filed, references rejected earlier documents, and doesn't even ask the court to do anything.
I would imagine that the court might simply have a clerk draft an en masse rejection order, and sign off on it, without troubling to deal with the filings' idiocies.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:
TheNewSaint wrote:Does the court have to respond to Heather's post-conviction filings? It's all the same stuff she's already filed, references rejected earlier documents, and doesn't even ask the court to do anything.
I would imagine that the court might simply have a clerk draft an en masse rejection order, and sign off on it, without troubling to deal with the filings' idiocies.
I don't think they'd do that until the appeals have ground themselves into powder.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
JohnPCapitalist
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

The corpses haven't yet cooled, and already the vultures are circling to pick off Heather's few followers and begin grifting them anew. Cindy K. Currier, a New Age loon who is utterly certifiable (lots of juicy goodness on The Fogbow about her), has announced that she is "firing" Heather. Talk about adding insult to injury!

I'm not sure how many active followers Heather has at this point, and I suspect the income potential is tiny. There's a closed Facebook group called "Keeping Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf Court Case in the Public Eye" and it has accumulated 180 members despite lots of promotion. Almost all posts are one individual cutting-and-pasting from Heather's I-UV.com site, or are generic New Age spam.

Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ePEvTKxO_8

Transcript:
Good morning. This is March the 5th 2018 and I'm addressing this message to Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf. That is probably the name on her birth certificate. The name on my birth certificate is Cynthia Kay Currier.

Heather, it has taken me a long time to understand your mission. I became aware of it the day after Christmas, December 26th 2012 and have followed your work closely ever since. I'm aware of your position in the world in existence in the universe. I honor and I respect it and I thank you for it.

I'm pretty certain that a lot of people wouldn't understand it even if I explained it. The way I perceive it is you and others make up the chalice that holds the universe in pre-birth earth and probably forever. You have held the universe in trust, the multiverse in trust, the earth in trust, you and those who work with you. You call it contrast but I think you also know it's just plain love and it doesn't look like the kind of love that most Americans recognize.

I suppose to most it really does look like contrast and it looks like disagreement, but without you we wouldn't have survived and without me none of us would be going forward. So I want to thank you for all you've done and let you know that your services are no longer required.

Thank you and I love you.
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

We'll just see what Sheila and BZ have to say about this!
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

In the meantime they’ve posted a conference call from a year ago in which Heather was promoting courtesy notices. I am guessing this was the “online consulting” business Heather referred to in court. It’s from about six months before the Randy debacle and I haven’t heard any TDA references yet.

https://www.facebook.com/plonker27/vide ... tion=group
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Resume wrote:We'll just see what Sheila and BZ have to say about this!
My guess is "nothing." Cindy Currier is a nobody, and she underestimates BZ and Heather's hold over their followers.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

More to the point, CC is far and away crazier and less in contact with reality than HAT is, sad as that is.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Luna See and Sheila have doxxed Terra Incognito / American kabuki as William Thomas Ferguson III.
JohnPCapitalist
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Jeffrey wrote:Luna See and Sheila have doxxed Terra Incognito / American kabuki as William Thomas Ferguson III.
Interesting. Isn't that the "sugar daddy" who was paying Heather's rent at her temp living quarters while she was out on bail?

I'm not sure that this doxxing is one of the harder ones out there. If you Google for the two phrases in quotes

Code: Select all

"terran cognito" "bill ferguson"
you get a hit from last year, so someone already beat them to it.

Is there some controversy about his identity that makes doxing him noteworthy? Or is it merely an interesting oddity?
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I've known that for years.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Ah I didn't know that. He's a reverse sugar daddy, handles the donations.
Athis
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Athis »

As far as I can tell Bill is a long time friend and supporter of Heather and a true believer in the OPPT and the UCC filings etc. He was in Morocco with them too. If you read his old Blog and his new one he is obviously a new age true believer as far out there as Heather and the rest of them. He has been expecting and announcing the ending of the global political and financial systems in the next few days for years.

That guy Luna See is a clerk, a bookkeeper; he has no clue about any of this. He seems completely gullible and bewildered. I have never heard him say anything insightful or knowledgeable. All he does is read out Heather's filings and say - wow! He didn't even know who Bill is or his role in the whole affair when he put out that video.