Before her next hearing
2%
After her next hearing
5%
Before her trial
32%
Before her sentencing
44%
Never - she wants to experience BEing and DOing behind bars.
17%

Total votes: 41

Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Re: OPPT (One Person's Public Trial) - Tucci-Jarraf

Post by Gregg »

I'm pretty sure that at the time of his appointment, she was all in with him. I'm dead certain that when his appeal brief was filed, and before she herself commented on it, that all the fans on The Moonbeam Channel were gushing that it was the bestest legal thing (not done by Heather her own self) since The Scopes Monkey Trial.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

BZ's initial comment when it was filed...
As usual, BZ get's in all backwards.
I feel Dennis crafted a strong cleaving instrument. I feel the brief is brilliant. If you follow the flow and the specificity and particularity with which sections of “record transcript” parts he highlights… He is clearly drawing a picture of not only H’s competency but her mastery of just what IS going on 😉

and it is a beautiful way to unwind and unbind it all and give “the doj” that latitude… to have it reveal and unfold to its Conclusion.
(heart) (dog) (heart)

That comment is no longer on The Planet Moonbeam Channel.....but Wesrra's quote of part of it is, which surprises me a little.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Jeffrey »

Courtesy of Facebook:
I received a letter from Randy Beane yesterday, who wrote that HE DID NOT FILE THAT APPEAL:

I have not been able to share my story about anything that has happened so far, but I do want to clarify that I had nothing to do with the appeal. The court did that on their own without my consent. I know that Heather has filed a Universal Security Agreement since the appeals were put in place. I have been blindly following her lead and sometimes I do regret ever jumping in so fast, but I also know that the Original I AM Document is my grounding rod.

So of course, that begs the question--why did the court take this step itself, after Randy was intimidated twice pre-trial being beaten up to "convince" him to turn on Heather--why did the Court fraudulently file an appeal in his name to make it seem like he turned on Heather? How can they even get away with that? What are they so afraid of that they are trying such tricks?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

The biggest lie here is "The court did that on their own without my consent." The court didn't just do something, they appointed PD's for them who then went on to file what in their professional opinion was the best legal appeal against their sentences that they could. The PD's wouldn't have been appointed without HAT and Randy being informed, and why. Now whether they weren't paying attention, or thought the PD's would toe their warped view of reality I don't know, but they obviously did what they are professionally bound to do. The fact that HAT and now Randy don't like it is just too bad, so sad.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

So Randy is getting free representation from law students at a prestigious school, but he'd rather double down on Heather's documents.

What an idiot.

I hope the fine people at UVa catch wind of this, and decide that someone else is more worthy of their time and effort.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Where in the rules of procedure to remove council not acting on your behalf, does posting your protestations to an internet forum fall? Is this a new step? It would seem to me Randy, and Heather for that matter, have avenues to resolve the issue of Rogue lawyers acting on their behalf without consent. I really do not know any lawyers, who want to waste their time acting for someone who hasn't authorized them to act. They can put an end to this really quickly, if they really wanted to.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
notorial dissent

I can believe that Randy doesn't know, that is the story of his life, but HAT certainly does and she has done it before. They have to file a formal request with the court. I suspect they are both free to (attempt to)fire their PD's, but that doesn't mean the court has to accept it. My suspicion, and IANAL, is that the Appeals Court appointed the PD's because they/someone determined that they weren't competent to proceed.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Why do they need public defenders at this point? Their trial is over. They don't have to appeal the result if they don't want to.

I'm sorry if this is a dumb question, but IANAL, and I really don't understand this.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

If govt - state or federal - provides for an appeal as of right in a criminal matter, it must provide counsel to indigent defendants to pursue that appeal. Douglas v. California, 372 U.S. 353 (1963). If the defendant doesn't want to appeal - hey, vaya con dios, muchacho.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
notorial dissent

Also, too, I would suspect that the Appeals Court after seeing what they did at trial wanted a rehash, and wanted them to have the best chance they could have.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

I just find it odd, that they are both claiming their legal representation doesn't speak for them, but yet are taking no steps to challenge what these lawyers are doing for them. Posting to a forum about it, isn't going to stop these "lyin'' lawyers." It's almost as if the actually want the appeal, as filed, to go on. How can that be?

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
notorial dissent

NYGman wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:27 pm I just find it odd, that they are both claiming their legal representation doesn't speak for them, but yet are taking no steps to challenge what these lawyers are doing for them. Posting to a forum about it, isn't going to stop these "lyin'' lawyers." It's almost as if the actually want the appeal, as filed, to go on. How can that be?
Either HAT really has lost it, or she knows this is her only possible chance for a successful appeal and she is just making a show for the numpties, which is what I 'm thinking. Randy hasn't a clue from start to finish and he's still following blindly. I don't know if the appeal that the PD's have filed can even be withdrawn at this point.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

I fully believe HATJ not only is on board with the filings, but also reviewed them prior to filing. She knows what is going on, and supports a parallel "real law" appeal, next to her imaginary psuedolegal appeal, she was a lawyer at one point. However, I think she realizes that in order for it to have any chance of success she has to continue to play the crazy card, plus it likely keeps the donations rolling in. Also, this way, if the appeal works, she will credit the garbage filings and UCC for victory. Not sure how she would deal with winning though, I don't think the crazy act will ever succeed in the end, and she will be a Guest of our government for a while.

As to Randy, he is just a common thief who unfortunately has no clue. Feel sorry for him a bit, bit not enough to matter. He isn't the type to learn anything from this experience.

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Actions speak louder than words. They both signed off on the appeals, if they hadn’t they would have dumped the attorneys like they did at trial. HATJs appeal strongly implies she told her attorney that she was diagnosed with a mental illness and she then lied about ever speaking to the attorney. Terran confirmed the IUV team knew about Randy’s appeal for months but kept it secret. They are deliberately lying to the handful of dupes they have left.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

NYGman wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:17 pm I fully believe HATJ not only is on board with the filings, but also reviewed them prior to filing. She knows what is going on, and supports a parallel "real law" appeal, next to her imaginary psuedolegal appeal, she was a lawyer at one point. However, I think she realizes that in order for it to have any chance of success she has to continue to play the crazy card, plus it likely keeps the donations rolling in.
This sounds about right. Heather is self-aware enough to play both sides of the street, when both sides are getting her something she wants. Which ultimately proves that she isn't crazy, because she can make these perfectly rational decisions to maximize her possible results.
alexhammer
First Mate
First Mate

Post by alexhammer »

NYGman wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:17 pmshe will credit the garbage filings and UCC for victory.
You hit the nail on the head with that. It's very common for these folks, when successful in court, to attribute victory to whatever they want to promote. Sadly, the folks who blindly follow will see the victory and expect the same when they're in trouble.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

The government filed their response to Tucci and Beane's appeal.

https://i-uv.com/wp-content/uploads/201 ... .08.19.pdf

It's a bit of a nothing-burger, nothing particularly interesting.
wserra

Post by wserra »

Jeffrey wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 6:26 pmIt's a bit of a nothing-burger, nothing particularly interesting.
Which is exactly what the respondent's brief here should be. Beane and Tucci-Jarraf are saying, "We're wackos. The Court should have sua sponte ordered a competency hearing, and should never have allowed us to go pro se". The govt's answer is on point: "Nothing to see here, Judge. Dog bites man."
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Jeffrey wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 6:26 pm The government filed their response to Tucci and Beane's appeal.

https://i-uv.com/wp-content/uploads/201 ... .08.19.pdf

It's a bit of a nothing-burger, nothing particularly interesting.
Nothing particularly exciting, but it lays out the facts and the law in a concise, methodical, unemotional--and devastating-- fashion. Tucci and Beane are toast.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
notorial dissent

I'd say clear and concise and devastating to Tuccis and the Beane's claims.