Sovereigns discuss birth certificates

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Sovereigns discuss birth certificates

Post by Lambkin »

I observed a flock of loons in flight at Daily Paul.

http://www.dailypaul.com/node/117442
Has anyone on here studied the background of the social security card, the birth certificate, and the marriage license contract with the state? These are by no means contracts that should be entered into by knowledgeable sovereign citizens. My wife and I are debating as to whether or not to get our child a state issued birth certificate...or whether we should simply record his birth in our family Bible. We know that there are pros and cons to each side. Ultimately, we are Christians with Biblical convictions and we do not wish to give the federal government control over our child in such a manner. After much research it appears that the Birth Certificate is nothing more than a bank note used by the department of commerce who sells our children to pay their debts.
bmielke

Re: Sovereigns discuss birth certificates

Post by bmielke »

Lambkin wrote:I observed a flock of loons in flight at Daily Paul.

Has anyone on here studied the background of the social security card, the birth certificate, and the marriage license contract with the state? These are by no means contracts that should be entered into by knowledgeable sovereign citizens. My wife and I are debating as to whether or not to get our child a state issued birth certificate...or whether we should simply record his birth in our family Bible. We know that there are pros and cons to each side. Ultimately, we are Christians with Biblical convictions and we do not wish to give the federal government control over our child in such a manner. After much research it appears that the Birth Certificate is nothing more than a bank note used by the department of commerce who sells our children to pay their debts.
I have to say I have never met anyone with out a birth certificate of some form or another. In some cases the Birth Certificate is wrong, but they still have one. I have heard stories of guys that live up in the hills that never got one, but these are supposedly the kind of people that live off the land, cook a little meth/make a little moonshine on the side/do anything for a case of beer. Not something I would want my kid to turn into. (If I had one)
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Not a bad idea if you want your kid to grow up to Amish, but it might cause some problems down the road if you'd like him to participate in the 21st century.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

The commenters are at least trying to get him to get a Birth Certifcate in a round about soverign logic kind of way.

We need to get some birthers to comment on this! That would be sweet, have the soverigns arguing about the government is trying to control you through your birth certificate, and the birthers argue whatever it is they argue but toward the point everyone needs one.
Number Six
Hereditary Margrave of Mooloosia

Post by Number Six »

By all means, these people need to cut off all links to "the world", if they hope to prevent their children from being tainted, corrupted and bamboozled by it. They see the government as the root of the problem, when, in fact, a far greater threat to their and their children's future is unregulated free trade, that will regard them as slaves, and as chattel.

And when the kids grow up, without a legal birth certificate or a social security number, without a legally-registered vehicle or a real driver's license, they will be forced to only connect with others like them. Those kids will be full of resentment for the psychological burdens their parents have foisted upon them; created by impossible ideas of superiority to the people of the world, bizarre theologies, legal philosophies and truly warped ideas of how all their unnecesary suffering is creating an "eternal weight of glory"(2Corinthians 4:17).

The Mennonites don't believe this crap, and I'm sure there are leaders of their churches who would be more than willing to staff some phone lines to answer the complicated questions that involve what Christians can and cannot do as they try to maintain their uniqueness without becoming a problem for law enforcement or so ineffectual because of lunatic ideas of freedom from accountability.
'There are two kinds of injustice: the first is found in those who do an injury, the second in those who fail to protect another from injury when they can.' (Roman. Cicero, De Off. I. vii)

'Choose loss rather than shameful gains.' (Chilon Fr. 10. Diels)
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

I had to do some serious digging on the Internet but I have come across a photo of the sovrun brain trust.

Meet the brain trust:

The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Lambkin wrote:I observed a flock of loons in flight at Daily Paul.

Ultimately, we are Christians with Biblical convictions ....
Soon to add some criminal convictions, as well?
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

In all seriousness if you want to live "off the grid", burn your birth certificate, destroy your social security card, move up into the mountains grow a beard and make a living hunting and trapping thats fine. If you don't want a drivers license thats fine, but you shouldn't create problems for your kids. The only reason this soverign has the ability to get on the internet and complain about the idea of birth certificates is because he has one. Can you even get a library card without one anymore?
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

People who go online to brag about being "off the grid" are unclear on the concept.
Demo.
Noah
Exalted Parter of the Great Sea of Insanity

Post by Noah »

Doktor Avalanche wrote:I had to do some serious digging on the Internet but I have come across a photo of the sovrun brain trust.

Meet the brain trust:

Internet baloney, you really did not need to look outside your family album for that picture. Social climber.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Demosthenes wrote:People who go online to brag about being "off the grid" are unclear on the concept.
like the people who organize anarchists conventions?
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Gregg wrote:
Demosthenes wrote:People who go online to brag about being "off the grid" are unclear on the concept.
like the people who organize anarchists conventions?
Very true to both.
Brandybuck

Post by Brandybuck »

Gregg wrote:like the people who organize anarchists conventions?
Mmmm, why? There are anti-hierarchy anarchists, to which I suppose your statement might apply. But most anarchists are merely anti-government, and thus conventions are hunky dory so long as they're not held in municipal convention facilities.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Funny how the sov'runs don't believe in birth certificates .... unless it's demanding to see Obama's.

Let's just tell them that Obama is also a sovrun.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Brandybuck wrote:
Gregg wrote:like the people who organize anarchists conventions?
Mmmm, why? There are anti-hierarchy anarchists, to which I suppose your statement might apply. But most anarchists are merely anti-government, and thus conventions are hunky dory so long as they're not held in municipal convention facilities.
Somewhere there is a group of them trying to get a grant :mrgreen:
justdave

Post by justdave »

touche
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

No kiddin' It's about like sending $100 FRNs to someone on how to write promissory notes.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

UGA Lawdog wrote:A distant relative of mine (not directly lineal...he was married to my great-grandmother's sister) was one of the biggest, if not the biggest, bootleg whiskey runner in Northeast Georgia during Prohibition and even for quite a few years after that.

Until he was convicted of murdering the county's District Attorney (or Solicitor-General, as they called them back in those days) in a way right out of a movie or tv show....dynamite in his car, wired to the ignition switch. Ka-boom.
What a waste. He could have made a slightly different decision and ended up, like many of his associates, as one of the founders of NASCAR.