Biggest sovereign leaders/names/gurus

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Re: Biggest sovereign leaders/names/gurus

Post by Gregg »

Let me take a stab here on what you are attempting to say here, advice is illegal?
Darn near as illegal as using a prior case precedent.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

bmielke wrote:
Gregg wrote: North Korea, Somalia, Myanmar and certain regions of Afghanistan) You should fit right in, but you will have to take your own toilet paper.
Also right after you sign your declaration but before you set up your tent you are going to want to acquire an AK 47.

SHHHUSH! I was hoping to let him learn that from experience. People always learn better by doing than by reading!
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

I ran into citizenship renunciation when I was working for the embassies on assignment; did anyone here know that the U.S. can choose to continue taxing the renounced individual for up to ten years if the choice is made? Of course, it's only done in very unusual cases.
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Cathulhu wrote:I ran into citizenship renunciation when I was working for the embassies on assignment; did anyone here know that the U.S. can choose to continue taxing the renounced individual for up to ten years if the choice is made? Of course, it's only done in very unusual cases.
Is that in the case of a citizen renouncing to not pay taxes? Like if I went to Monte Carlo hit a $10,000,000 Jackpot and ran not walk, but ran to the embassy to renounce my citizenship.
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

bmielke wrote:
Cathulhu wrote:I ran into citizenship renunciation when I was working for the embassies on assignment; did anyone here know that the U.S. can choose to continue taxing the renounced individual for up to ten years if the choice is made? Of course, it's only done in very unusual cases.
Is that in the case of a citizen renouncing to not pay taxes? Like if I went to Monte Carlo hit a $10,000,000 Jackpot and ran not walk, but ran to the embassy to renounce my citizenship.
'Zactly that. Remind me to tell you about when the sumo wrestler came in to pay up. Those guys don't wear pants and are treated like rock stars in Japan.
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Gregg wrote:
There is only ONE method for renouncing U.S. citizenship: a person has to actually travel to another country (that means LEAVE the 50 states and U.S. territories), go to the U.S. Embassy or consulate in that country and sign an oath of renunciation.
If the Jurist would like to do this, I'll pony up bus fare to Toronto!

(of course, taxes are generally higher in Canada, so in order to fulfill your man objective you'll have to move on after that, good luck as you won't have a passport, but for low tax rates and good ole sovrun style freedoms, you might want to consider tax free havens in North Korea, Somalia, Myanmar and certain regions of Afghanistan) You should fit right in, but you will have to take your own toilet paper.
I found another tax free place where you can reign as a sov'run!

bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Gregg wrote:

My god, that's Sealand? I always thought it would be more impressive than that.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

bmielke wrote:
Gregg wrote:

Hey -- you want to manufacture your own "country"? You've got to take whatever is out there, like abandoned offshore radar sites or submerged reefs that you hope to fill in enough to make enough land for residences, commercial offices (with plenty of room for brass nameplates in the lobby, so that you can make a mint letting businesses "incorporate" in your new tax haven, and condos for the attractive young things (gender of your choice) who will be the servant class of your new ocean paradise....

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

bmielke wrote:
Gregg wrote:

Well, it looks pretty good in that picture, I think it was a holiday.
Taxpayingcitizen84

Post by Taxpayingcitizen84 »

Francisco Velez of the Lehigh Valley, Allentown PA area should be on the list. He is starting the movement in the area telling everyone he can save their house from Foreclosure, stop child support, get you out of DUI's because you have the right to travel, and all for the low, low price of $1500 to $5000 depending upon what you want to file yourself. You start by getting your UCC1 then you live off of your "bond" for the rest of your life since the government started that in the 30's after the great depression. You will NEVER have to pay taxes for the rest of your life either because you are a "man" and you live in your "embassy". You don't have to abide by the laws of the police either!!!

Put him on the list! He is holding regular meetings with his koolaiders and taking over the county! LMAO

He is new to the list of wing nuts.
Taxpayingcitizen84

Post by Taxpayingcitizen84 »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:
bmielke wrote:
Gregg wrote:

Hey -- you want to manufacture your own "country"? You've got to take whatever is out there, like abandoned offshore radar sites or submerged reefs that you hope to fill in enough to make enough land for residences, commercial offices (with plenty of room for brass nameplates in the lobby, so that you can make a mint letting businesses "incorporate" in your new tax haven, and condos for the attractive young things (gender of your choice) who will be the servant class of your new ocean paradise....

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Do you think there is a pizza delivery place that services this Sovereign Embassy?
Randall
Warden of the Quatloosian Sane Asylum
Location: The Deep South, so deep I'm almost in Rhode Island.

Post by Randall »

Not sure about the pizza but the beer is here....
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

Samuel Rohrer, mentioned briefly in this thread above viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5920&p=104187&hilit=rohrer#p104187
is at it again. The Reading Eagle has an AP story describing a letter written in 2006 by the former PA state House member outlining how requiring a driver license and automobile insurance is something like slavery.
Reading Eagle wrote:Rohrer, who is running for the Republican nomination to challenge Democratic Sen. Bob Casey Jr. of Scranton in the fall, said that he still questions the legality of individual driver licensing and car registration, but didn't intend to minimize slavery.

"Under no circumstances did staff or I mean to compare this constituent's plight to that of a slave. I simply wanted to establish a validity of his complaint and point out that government often does not have the individual's best interests at hand, but rather its own," Rohrer said in a statement to AP.

Rohrer wrote in support of constituent William Reil, a longtime acquaintance who was found guilty in 2006 of vehicle offenses including driving with a suspended license.

"Mr. Reil's use of an automobile is simply an extension of his personal liberty to move about as he wishes," Rohrer wrote. "An individual who wishes to utilize an automobile or other means of conveyance in order to exercise his right to travel cannot lawfully be required to obtain a license to drive or to register his automobile in order to operate it freely on our roads."
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
add2cart

Post by add2cart »

how requiring a driver license and automobile insurance is something like slavery.
Yeah, just exactly like that. Gee, I have those thoughts every single time I hop in my car and drive any place I choose.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

add2cart wrote:
how requiring a driver license and automobile insurance is something like slavery.
Yeah, just exactly like that. Gee, I have those thoughts every single time I hop in my car and drive any place I choose.
Except Mordor. You can't simply drive into Mordor.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

webhick wrote:
add2cart wrote:
Except Mordor. You can't simply drive into Mordor.
I can! But only in the Boss, the Expy stalls out at the border.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Does anyone know the real name (and hopefully history) of J.M. Sovereign; Godsent, the Kansas-based head of the Sovereign Family Network and the author of "Title 4 Flag Says You're Schwag!" ???? Is he still alive? Is he still at large?