Israel Rondon shot by police in Ohio

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Israel Rondon shot by police in Ohio

Post by Lambkin »

http://www.newsnet5.com/news/local-news ... gn-citizen
Sources connected to NewsChannel 5 said the Middleburg Heights man that sheriffs deputies fatally shot Tuesday while serving a search warrant may have been a sovereign citizen.
The Ohio Attorney General’s office said Rondon was a fugitive, wanted for assaulting a police officer and failing to have a conceal carry permit. When the Cuyahoga County Sheriff’s deputies served a warrant on the 65-year-old, officials said Rondon came outside and fired shots instead. Those deputies returned fire, killing Rondon.
Each corner of the foundation and his cars were spray painted with “Title 18 1581-241 USC.”
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Re: Israel Rondon shot by police in Ohio

Post by Lambkin »

http://www.cleveland.com/middleburg-hei ... illed.html
The man killed during a gunfight with sheriff's deputies at his Middleburg Heights home Tuesday had filed a slew of lawsuits against government agencies, identifying himself as a sovereign citizen, a movement in which U.S. citizens declare themselves above state and federal law.

Israel Rondon, 65, had been convicted of carrying a concealed weapon in Summit County and of assaulting a police officer in Cuyahoga County. But he appealed the first conviction, arguing that his Second and 14th Amendment rights had been violated, according to court records.

Rondon died of a gunshot wound to the head Tuesday afternoon outside his Sheldon Road home, according to the Cuyahoga County Medical Examiner.

A law enforcement source said six deputies were trying to serve a warrant for Rondon's arrest on a probation violation when he came after the deputies with a rifle and opened fire.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Amongst the many actions Rondon has brought is one he styled Rondon v. Illigal (sic) African Negroes, 13cv1676 (OHND). His summary, as taken from the complaint: "Illigal African Negroes overtaking and displacing white citizens from their neighborhoods .... All illigal African Negroes have to be re-patriated to Country of origing (sic)". Summarily dismissed.

We have observed before the links between sovruns and white supremacists.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Each corner of the foundation and his cars were spray painted with “Title 18 1581-241 USC.”
Pentagrams probably would have worked better.

(And I think he was referring to 18 USC 1581, which prohibits putting someone into peonage, and 18 USC 241, which punishes conspiracies to deprive someone of rights under the Constitution.)
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

LPC wrote:
Pentagrams probably would have worked better.

(And I think he was referring to 18 USC 1581, which prohibits putting someone into peonage, and 18 USC 241, which punishes conspiracies to deprive someone of rights under the Constitution.)
Not sure how we overlooked getting those repealed, or for that matter, letting them pass as law in the first place.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

...All illigal African Negroes have to be re-patriated to Country of origing.....
From the Country of origing? That's on the west coast, right? Wedged between California and Washington State?
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
obadiah
Pirate
Pirate

Post by obadiah »

Famspear wrote:
...All illigal African Negroes have to be re-patriated to Country of origing.....
From the Country of origing? That's on the west coast, right? Wedged between California and Washington State?
No, that is "Oragun". Totally different place.
1. There is a kind of law that I like, which are my own rules, which I call common law. It applies to me.
2. There are many other kinds of law but they don’t apply to me, because I say so."
LLAP
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

I noticed his various filings were littered with savings to suitors references.
Demo.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Is there any more info on this character? I don't think there is any question about his politics, but someone that far deep in the sovrun blither has to have left a pretty fair trail of blither behind him.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.