UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

exiledscouser
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by exiledscouser »

All Neelu has done is confirm in regards the eyes of the court that they are dealing with an LIP who has mental health issues. I think they are (probably rightly) over indulgent of an unrepresented defendant.

In a little piece to camera featuring a supporter “Jennifer” it is clear that the hearing this week descended into predictable chaos. Equity Lawyer EWE seems to be pulling Neelu’s strings here and it was stated he was in the courtroom during the latest legal farrago.

“Jennifer” thought Neely a whisker away from a spell in the cell for contempt which amused them both immensely.

I think however that that day is coming.

I’m also pretty sure EWE has some sort of restriction in place preventing him from giving legal advice in court but not every court seems to be aware of this. Neelu seeks to circumvent this by calling him as a witness. He could do with a spell in the cooler too.

The prosecution have been given 3 weeks to prove effective service of the papers but as Neelu has already helpfully posted them on her FB even the dullards at CPS may be able to show that. Usually though proof of postage to Last known address is wholly sufficient.

Three weeks kicks this particular can down the road until early June. If the CPS/DWP can get their shit together and present the case properly without the usual blunders and cock-ups that have defined previous Neelu prosecutions then I think she’ll be goin’ dhaaaan this time.

In the meantime she has been off to the court of Appeal once more to lodge even more papers in respect of a case which hasn’t properly started yet. I wonder what they do with them?
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vy17mO9Zl3E

She really seems to be going to pieces, technically at least, or is it just my computer?

This one is a long but vintage Neelu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IL__5K_BxwA
Wozzle
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Wozzle »

"comments for this video have been disabled"

Because it isn't as easy to edit/delete/ban people on YT
katiHWB
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by katiHWB »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 5:32 pm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vy17mO9Zl3E

She really seems to be going to pieces, technically at least, or is it just my computer?
I thought it was mine to begin with ... tried dropping to 144p quality and no better :brickwall: gotta be her cr@ppy phone instead
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so.
Douglas Adams
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Ten million pounds. He he heh.

https://hoaxteadresearch.wordpress.com/ ... or-injury/

I was going to attempt a write up of this development but as usual the Hoaxtead lot did a far better job. Enjoy!
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

If you read through the rambling transcript of Neelu's 'no jurisdiction plea' "win", what seems to have actually occurred is that the judge has told her that she needs to present a written motion at the next hearing setting out the legal reasons for why she thinks it is a "malicious prosecution".
[The Judge is] going to give us three weeks to put it on paper what on what grounds this is what was the word she used malicious prosecution
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

The last time I saw something like Neelu's testimony was in an abnormal psych text of material by a severely disturbed patient.

Translated from the Neelu, she went in for an arraignment/advisement, and the judge put her response down as not guilty and set a further hearing. Big win. NOT!!!

She's barking nuts.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

exiledscouser wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 3:41 pm I’m also pretty sure EWE has some sort of restriction in place preventing him from giving legal advice in court but not every court seems to be aware of this. Neelu seeks to circumvent this by calling him as a witness.
In order to do this, she would first have to serve some kind of notice or statement on CPS and court, outlining the nature of the witness testimony. Ambush witnesses are not permitted nowadays.

Broadly speaking, the witness is either giving testimony of their own role (what they saw, heard or did), or they are an expert witness presenting their opinion upon the issues. He will be successfully challenged if offered as an expert witness, so they may try to call him as a witness of fact. And then of course launch the usual nonsense....

I have little confidence in the ability of CPS to competently respond to this. The judge will be more attentive, but perhaps also more inclined to throw out this prosecution if it seems like a waste of the court's resources. I'll predict a 50% chance of this happening, if CPS do not effectively challenge Neelu's tactics.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

exiledscouser wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 5:22 am Ten million pounds. He he heh.

https://hoaxteadresearch.wordpress.com/ ... or-injury/

I was going to attempt a write up of this development but as usual the Hoaxtead lot did a far better job. Enjoy!
I love the references to the "Equity Lawyer". I guess that this is Neelu-speak for "some guy who is 'self-educated' in the law, but who has no clue as to what the law really is."
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Siegfried Shrink

THe antics of Equity Lawyer Edward William Ellis, a struck off solicitor, are well documented on these pages. He is under an injunction not to get into legal matters, something he ignores with apparent imunity. He is also barred from access to the courts as a vexatious litigant.

Even given the CPS predeliction for incompetence. I cannot see hpw Neelu's antics could derail what must be a pretty routine benefit fraud case. Time will tell.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

EWE was once a proper legally qualified solicitor, registered with the Law Society in England and Wales, he knows well the law and how the courts work.

But at some point he fell from the path of wisdom and embraced the Dark Side. In his descent he was corrupted by the Grand Moff Neelu and inevitably he became Darth Equitus.

Now, more machine than man, he strides the courts of England and Wales, his very presence enough to instil fear in his enemies.

“This isn’t the Statute you were looking for”.

“Fairy tales WILL help you now”.

“I sense a disturbance in the police force”.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

She's now demanding a cool £1000m for each of her whistle blower nut job friends.

Luckily this includes o'bernica also, so that's his housing problem solved.
PROPOSAL TO THE NEW LEADERS OF NEW EARTH

I am proposing names for blanket lists of Whistleblowers to receive £1000 million, £100 million, £10 million, £1 million Damages for State Terrorism, who are Protected from Persecutions because they are Victims of State Terrorism and are Recognised for their Honour, Integrity, Anti-Corruption, courage, Human Rights Campaigns & Dedication to help others, to add to this list - to be put before a Jury of 24 Lay Jurors

1. Carol Woods 2. Sabine McNeill 3. Melanie Shaw 4. Neelu Berry 5. Sadhana Chaudhari 6. Late Sunaina Chaudhari 7. Tom Crawford 8. Mark Ceylon Haines 9. Katie Boyle 10. Lee Cant 11. John Banks 12. Equity Lawyer Edward William Elis 13. His Brother Mr Ellis 14. John Paterson 15. John Hoath 16. Barbara Bradbury 17. Adama Strong Koroma 18. Matt Taylor 19. Michael O'Bernicia 20. Late Patrick Cullinane (possibly alive) 21. Rita Taylor (possibly alive) 22. Susanne Kellner Johnson 23. Jennifer Nelson 24. Patrick Coyle 25. Androulla Andy Theodorou 26. Belinda McKenzie 27. Anthony Badaloo 28 Dragutin Popovic 29. Late Dr Akena Adoko 30. Late Ved Parkash Chaudhari 31. Dr Julia Spivak 32. Charles Seven 33. Muad Dib 34. Tony Farrell 35. Norman Scarth 36. Oluwatosin Adediran Iyabode 37. Franklin Awodiya 38. Bill Maloney 39 Gordon Bowden 40. Andy Peacher 41. Leonard Lawrence Pilot 42. John Smith Common Law Court 43. Brian Gerrish 44. Family of Late Helenor Bye 45. Roger Hayes 46. Ian Josephs 47. Maggie Tuttle 48. Mike Clarke 49. Elizabeth Watson 50. Michelle Young 51. Sacha Stone 52. Kevin Annett 53. Kellie Cottam 54. Kevin Freeman Weaver 55. Caul Grant 56. Farmer George Westcott 57. Sandy Smith 58. Neil 59. Mary Rooney 60. Jake Clarke 61. Alan David Jenkins 62. David Witcher 63. Deb Sampson 64. Tracey Morris 65. Chrisy Morris 66. Adam Mustafa 67. Tom Boyce 68. Andy Devine 69. Dafydd Morgan 70. Joanne Peacher 71. David Paul Jenkins 72. Family of Baby Santiago 73. Christine Anne Sands Million Mask March 74. Rupert Wilson Quaintance 75. Angela Power-Disney 76. John Wedger 77. Deborah Mahmoudieh 78. Minsta Rebel 79. Leigh Ravenscroft 80. David Barr 81 Conrad Wilson 82. Pete Austin 83. Jules Freedom 84. Jenny Meade ..this list is only a start - the names will be added indefinitely and put to 24 common law jurors on a regular basis, then the respective councils will be put on notice of the Liens....
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Footloose52

Post by Footloose52 »

SteveUK wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 7:59 am She's now demanding a cool £1000m for each of her whistle blower nut job friends.

I am proposing names for blanket lists of Whistleblowers ....

33. Muad Dib
What the hell has a species of desert mouse from Frank Herbert's Dune series of books got to do with this? Mind you it is also the Fremen name that Paul Atriedes takes in the book. And no, that is not a typo for Freeman that I have made but perhaps Neelu is getting confused ... :lol:
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

I wonder if Neelu has consulted any of those people on her list of nutjobs to ask their permission to take their names in vain. After all, who would ever want to be included on 'Neelu's List' ?
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
Siegfried Shrink

Truly it is written, "Those whom the Gods would destroy, they first drive mad".

I think Neelu should be given some sort of National Treasure status. Everything she says or does makes everyone who witnesses it feel better about themselves for not being her.

It is as if Neelu had actually made the most unselfish possible wish, "I wish that without changing me in any way, I should be the most unhappy person on the planet"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Looks like quite a listing of the mentally and/or morally bereft. I do wonder how they all like being lumped altogether, when most of them very specially DO NOT like to share or play well with others.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

20. Late Patrick Cullinane (possibly alive)
:haha:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

It's like a who's who list of losers
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
ManontheClaphamBus
Swabby
Swabby

Post by ManontheClaphamBus »

Footloose52 wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 8:15 am
SteveUK wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 7:59 am She's now demanding a cool £1000m for each of her whistle blower nut job friends.

I am proposing names for blanket lists of Whistleblowers ....

33. Muad Dib
What the hell has a species of desert mouse from Frank Herbert's Dune series of books got to do with this? Mind you it is also the Fremen name that Paul Atriedes takes in the book. And no, that is not a typo for Freeman that I have made but perhaps Neelu is getting confused ... :lol:
IIRC, a film maker used that name when producing a work about the 7/7 bombing, entitled 'Ripple Effect'. Could it be a reference to him?
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

a film maker used that name when producing a work about the 7/7 bombing, entitled 'Ripple Effect'. Could it be a reference to him?
This chap.

https://wikispooks.com/wiki/Anthony_John_Hill