Peter of England: He’s still F RE?

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

mufc1959
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: He’s still F RE?

Post by mufc1959 »

Well done Bones. My made-up account was just on the forum. I never thought to test the waters with claiming a non-existent promissory note.

Hats off to you, Bones. Maybe this will be the catalyst that finally propels you into the Quatloosian elite, where you get a personal mention by PoE in his next video rant.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

mufc1959 wrote:Well done Bones. My made-up account was just on the forum. I never thought to test the waters with claiming a non-existent promissory note.

Hats off to you, Bones. Maybe this will be the catalyst that finally propels you into the Quatloosian elite, where you get a personal mention by PoE in his next video rant.
Please note that mentioning his name on Quatloos, as you've just done twice, counts for nothing. It has to be PoE or equivalent. Not one-cell.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Bones

Post by Bones »

Burnaby49 wrote:
mufc1959 wrote:Well done Bones. My made-up account was just on the forum. I never thought to test the waters with claiming a non-existent promissory note.

Please note that mentioning his name on Quatloos, as you've just done twice, counts for nothing. It has to be PoE or equivalent. Not one-cell.
Dam you Burnaby, Dam you !!!1!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

I will get a public mention, I will, I tell you :twisted:
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Bones wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:

Dam you Burnaby, Dam you !!!1!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

I will get a public mention, I will, I tell you :twisted:

"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

The WeRe Bank FB, controlled by the Parrottes, has had new entries in the last few hours, including:
WeRe Bank wrote:Despite numerous attempts by many to get this self-proclaimed visionary with claims to Esoteric knowledge as well as off Planet Contacts that can neutralise the “THREAT”, Alan Michael Peter Smith (AKA Peter of England) continues to use all the power at his disposal to kill the Norwegian Blue Parrot whilst totally ignoring that his fusion reactor is starting to malfunction. We can only assume the Norwegian Blue poses a bigger threat to his master plan and the galactic forces that are lending him his superhuman powers.

Therefore it is now proclaimed this site will be dedicated to all those that seek the truth and a response to the good old fashion customer service requests like, “please respond to my calls / emails”. If you are not getting the service you desire please feel free to post your request here and we will endeavour to provide a prompt / factual answer. We know there are a lot of unhappy customers who are finding it difficult to obtain a satisfactory reply.
So far, the only query they have answered is about the missing forum. They reply, "Unfortunately Alan Michael Peter Smith has no interest in supporting this service for members and it has been terminated."

Do the Parrottes now offer a service? It seems not. Werebank.com currently redirects to https://www.knightstemplarinternational.com/join/

This seems to be a Christian organisation, claiming to be chivalric but also male-chauvinistic: "no woman is permitted to hold a position of authority over our male brethren". They are not fond of "Islamists, atheists and other bigots".

Peter's WeReBank.co.uk is still "coming soon".

I take heart from the fact that there is currently no way for new members to join either version of WeRe Bank. Perhaps some suckers are still sending cash to Ducie Street, but I'd be surprised if it was more than a handful.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Only a few more days and we will see if like all the other claims - car insurance etc, Peter Fraud of England's claims of manned telephone lines is another failure.
Seelenblut
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Seelenblut »

According to information spread on the German WeRe skype channels, PoE has extended his March 8th date for a ready website and office to "sometimes in March", but it will be truly a wonderful thing. Until then members are asked to not request any clearing codes - so another month WeRe can't fail because nobody is supposed to use it, even though they pay their dues - but strangely only a day earlier clearing over clearing@werebank.co.uk was still promoted.

There will be no limitations on the LTT's anymore (you can pay everything with them now, no pesky justification - or, how I would put it, they pay every debt equally well now), again, that contradicts a note by PoE only a few days back that LTT should only be used for "bad" debt, not some flimsy luxuries.

And, oh, of course, the there will be legal help for members - how old is that promise? It always amazes me how quietly his disciples swallow every contradiction and failed promise.

A more automated registering process is also planned (a faster way to send PoE money) but he pointed out specifically that there is still only one promissory note per member (did some of them really ask for more then a quarter of a million Euros?). We get country specific contacts (austria@werebank.co.uk, ...) and phone hotlines, they are actually looking for help (I wonder if they pay in Re) and asking for people to send in CV's. It seems he wants to rely on "German efficiency" for the new and improved WeRe services.

Additionally he explains that the problems with WeRe cheques are of course all on the banks side, they gravely mishandle the clearing process, and so PoE will have a sit-down with all the banks and "sometimes later" announce which banks "accept WeRe". I am looking forward to that list.

One more thing I took away from the information is that PoE admits that the member data was so far kept in an Excel Sheet (the famous "database") but all will be done better now!
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Once again, thanks for the update, Seelenblut.

The new WeRe Bank HQ at The Kingsyard in Stoke is meant to be up and running tomorrow. Looks very corporate, I must say.

viewtopic.php?f=52&t=10846&p=222745#p222745

Well, the Kingsyard website looks the part, with that skyscraper view that morphs into the photos of the Industrial units.

The rental T&Cs are interesting.

http://www.kingsyard.co.uk/usual-rental ... kingsyard/

In particular ...
Rent

All rents are payable monthly in advance by electronic transfer.
Will that be Spit or Swallow?

and
Safe, Legal and Quiet Use

You cannot keep or do anything in your space that is dangerous, illegal or a nuisance to your neighbours; all tenants have to pay particular attention to possible fire risks and noise.
So, no illegal activities allowed. Hmmm ...
Pox

Post by Pox »

mufc1959 wrote:
The new WeRe Bank HQ at The Kingsyard in Stoke is meant to be up and running tomorrow. Looks very corporate, I must say.

The rental T&Cs are interesting.

http://www.kingsyard.co.uk/usual-rental ... kingsyard/
Safe, Legal and Quiet Use

You cannot keep or do anything in your space that is dangerous, illegal or a nuisance to your neighbours; all tenants have to pay particular attention to possible fire risks and noise.
So, no illegal activities allowed. Hmmm ...
It is also interesting that the only unit that has been reserved (according to the site) is Unit 5 - the one with 'access to a large yard for loading' - that will be for the unloading of swag bags of toxic currency then!

Also, because they want to encourage 'start up businesses' they don't do credit checks - isn't that a godsend for POE?

Can we imagine what he put on the section of the lease to describe his nature of business? :haha:
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

PoE's is Unit 4.
Pox

Post by Pox »

mufc1959 wrote:PoE's is Unit 4.
Oops! Missed that - thanks.
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

Thanks to Petey's selective blocking campaign his FB page really is populated by only the most gullible of suckers... to such an extent that they're willing to pay for nothing twice.

Truly incredible:
I realise that you have a lot to sort out right now and I would like to support you. About 6 weeks ago I sent the promissory note plus £40 to 83 Ducie Street.

I have a court case in just over 2 weeks time and would love to use the new notes. What should I do. I'm happy to sign up again, send another promissory note and pay again if they have gone astray and that would help. - guidance appreciated, thanks Greg Meanwell
And then there's this guy, who wants to bequeath some prime real estate to Peter (or something. I have no idea what he's on about to be honest):
Hi Peter For those who have not noticed yet, Peter no longer has a team that works with high pressure, because the IT team does the work laid down, for reasons that are not yet known. This was standing today in a skypegroup. Can you answer also my letter i sended with this message Sir Peter, By now you will have received my documents with my first 3 months liabilities in closed, I would, firstly, like to get in touch in order to make a good appointment with you in connection with the support to collateral and my repayments, This involves the insertion of Dutch real estate in the city of Amsterdam, an apartment. Your payout will be placed with a notary, and opposite defines the property as collateral. That's why I want to discuss this with you personally. Awaiting your response, I remain Yours sincerely, Bill Kleton.
Mental.
Philistine

Post by Philistine »

Hi Peter For those who have not noticed yet, Peter no longer has a team that works with high pressure, because the IT team does the work laid down, for reasons that are not yet known. This was standing today in a skypegroup. Can you answer also my letter i sended with this message Sir Peter, By now you will have received my documents with my first 3 months liabilities in closed, I would, firstly, like to get in touch in order to make a good appointment with you in connection with the support to collateral and my repayments, This involves the insertion of Dutch real estate in the city of Amsterdam, an apartment. Your payout will be placed with a notary, and opposite defines the property as collateral. That's why I want to discuss this with you personally. Awaiting your response, I remain Yours sincerely, Bill Kleton.
This sounds uncannily like a 419 letter.
guilty

Post by guilty »

Philistine wrote:
This involves the insertion of Dutch real estate in the city of Amsterdam, an apartment. Your payout will be placed with a notary, and opposite defines the property as collateral.
Sounds like he wants to arrange a mortgage through WeRe Bank to purchase an apartment, funded by a loan from Peter.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Snorted with laughter at this one !!

http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... t7y7fDfWK0

:idea: :idea: I have cleared my debt with a car company using a were bank cheque. it would appear they have double dipped on the cheque though and this appears on the statement.

After paying with my were bank cheque the car company sent me a new statement but they had simply doubled the debt i owed them. they then represented the cheque on the same day which brought the debt back down to the original amount.

all correspondence were rejected and i then used the getoutofdebtfree three letter system followed by a bill and then an estoppel.

they refused to acknowledge that the FCA has no jurisdiction and so reported it to the vehicle fraud unit. they intern reported it to the police as a stolen car. Needless to say i was pulled over and the car was seized and the PO stated he takes full responsibly for the safe keeping of the car. i have just today received a letter form the DVLA stating that an interloper is trying to register the car in there name.

any help would be great as the whole incident as been very stressful. The were bank website is still being reconstructed so no reply from them.
leginchurch77
New Recruit
New Recruit

longdog

Post by longdog »

The were bank website is still being reconstructed so no reply from them.
As if Poe would've replied anyway :haha:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Philistine wrote:
I believe the psychology of the 419 letter is to filter out anyone with a brain. They could write them in proper English with more convincing stories but that might attract difficult subjects who would take up a lot of time for no income. Much better to let cheap emails allow the victims to self select so only the most gullible present themselves to the scammers.

Looks much the same with PoE. Make the story mad enough to weed out anyone who would cause trouble when scammed but talks the kind of crazy to attract greedy conspiricists looking to cheat their way out of their legal obligations. Straight away you only have to deal with idiots who will pay and pay and never complain even when they finally realise they've been had.
longdog

Post by longdog »

There's an opportunity for an enterprising crook with a list of WeaRy member's email addresses, which I believe is pretty much everybody after Poe's Bcc / Ccc confusion faux pas, to fleece the suckers with a 'You have been robbed and I can get your money back" scam.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

longdog wrote:There's an opportunity for an enterprising crook with a list of WeaRy member's email addresses
You are of course right Longdog, his name is Peter Smith and he's been ripping off the dopey WeRe membership for 18 months now.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Bones wrote:Only a few more days and we will see if like all the other claims - car insurance etc, Peter Fraud of England's claims of manned telephone lines is another failure.
That day is upon us! I'll just put a call in....no I can't. Just as well as I rashly promised to visit the Town Hall steps and flash me bits if it was up and running by the 8th.

Another broken promise from Petey - he'd make a great politician if he sees the right opening.