The comedy court of Common Law

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

mufc1959
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The comedy court of Common Law

Post by mufc1959 »

A couple of updates from our friend J P of the family G, whose story began here:

http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtop ... 63#p272963

Updated here:

http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtop ... 20#p273463

And continued below.

It's not clear which Tuesday she's talking about - posting on the 23rd Feb about being adjourned to "next Tuesday 19th February". But as nothing she says makes any sense, who knows?

So, what really happened is that she comes out with a load of gibberish to the usher, who is worried enough to find someone who has experience dealing with the mentally ill. More gibberish in court, the judge has a full list and can't be arsed to listen to any more of this so adjourns it to the following week, probably with a strong admonishment to J P otf G to get some actual legal advice.

Then, on a fag break, this happens ...

She's obviously omitted the eye-rolling and one crucial word from the solicitor who was explaining to the security guards that these idiots think they don't have to pay council tax, rather than confirmation from a member of the legal profession that these crockpot theories have any actual validity.
TheRambler

Post by TheRambler »

mufc1959 wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:52 pm
She's obviously omitted the eye-rolling and one crucial word from the solicitor who was explaining to the security guards that these idiots think they don't have to pay council tax, rather than confirmation from a member of the legal profession that these crockpot theories have any actual validity.
Given that she is unable to communicate clearly and consistently it it hardly surprising that accurate comprehension eludes her.

TheRambler
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Re-possession stopped! Because the baliffs didn't turn up ...
https://www.commonlawcourt.com/news/
Re-Possession Stopped (19.02.19)

Welcome to world of property theft, the statutory courts (administrative hearings) and the mortgage industry.

On Tuesday 19th February 2019 the bailiffs failed to turn up to a property in Milton Keynes, despite serving paperwork confirming the date and time for the eviction.

Paperwork had been served to the interested parties confirming that they did not have a court order signed by a judge, the mortgage company had also created and used fraudulent paperwork (N49) to instruct the bailiffs to evict and that the bailiffs had also created a fraudulent document (EX96), which they then tried to use to evict the homeowners.

In addition to the above, the homeowners, a living man and woman, have confirmed their standing under common law by recording their births with the Common Law Court, they have obtained the ownership of the legal fictions attached to them and that their property has been transferred to the jurisdiction of the Common Law Court.

On the day of eviction a locksmith appeared but left after receiving a phone call, ten minuets before the planned eviction, he left. No bailiffs attended and the homeowner remained in his house.

On a final point the Common Law Court would also like to thank the individual men and women, who turned up on the day to assist and witness proceedings. By standing together, we can assert our birth rights and hold every individual accountable for committing crimes against the people.
longdog

Post by longdog »

This is going to be a repeat of the Crabbert White eviction then.

Date and time of eviction notified. Eviction didn't happen due to presence of mob. Back to court. Unannounced eviction when the mob have got bored and / or have to sign on.

VICTORY!!!!!11!!!!!!1!!!!!!!
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

a living man and woman,
ten minuets before the planned eviction, he left
At last....and about time too.......we have now discovered the remedy.
A living man and a living woman performing ten minuets before a planned eviction will see the bailiffs retreating powerless......and there was me thinking the secret was to click the heels of the ruby slippers......silly me.....
Now I can stop paying my mortgage, that is, as soon as I can learn the steps of a minuet......oh.....and to find a willing partner....
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
MaritalArtist
First Mate
First Mate

Post by MaritalArtist »

It's Tom "NFA" Crawford all over again!
That's right, The Mascara Snake, fast and bulbous! Also, a tin teardrop!
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

rumpelstilzchen wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:12 pm
a living man and woman,
A living man and a living woman performing ten minuets before a planned eviction will see the bailiffs retreating powerless......and there was me thinking the secret was to click the heels of the ruby slippers......silly me.....
Now I can stop paying my mortgage, that is, as soon as I can learn the steps of a minuet......oh.....and to find a willing partner....
Don't forget you have to be dressed up in full baroque regalia, and have a string quartet playing.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

grixit wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:24 am
rumpelstilzchen wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:12 pm
a living man and woman,
Don't forget you have to be dressed up in full baroque regalia, and have a string quartet playing.
And a left handed midget juggling chainsaws, too, can't forget the midgets.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Not quite fresh off the press but I didn't notice this until just now. A new case, and not surprisingly find in J's favour.
The People (represented by John Smith) v Sheriff Bovey & Laura Mundell (Procurator Fiscal)
Convened as a lawfully recognised Common Law Court on the 17th February 2019, the Common Law Court dealt with the issue of court orders, for the following:

The People represented by John Smith

On behalf of the people, their Statement of Claim and supporting documentation was presented to the Court. The request for Court Orders was made by the people as they required the assistance of the court to assert their Lawful Rights.

After an extensive presentation and examination of the evidence, they returned the following verdicts:
​​
In the case of ‘The People (represented by John Smith) v Sheriff Bovey & Laura Mundell (Procurator Fiscal)’ and the request for Court Orders, all were granted.
https://www.commonlawcourt.com/clc_case ... or-fiscal/

And the actual order .. https://www.commonlawcourt.com/wp-conte ... rder-1.pdf

Too long and rambling to read through but I think he wants £500 and something about the Stone of Destiny.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

I read that other day. Whilst totally unsurprised by the 'verdict', im amazed anyone is still pushing the stone of bullshit nonsense.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
MaritalArtist
First Mate
First Mate

Post by MaritalArtist »

So more threats of "enforcement", i.e. intimidation of court officers. This will end well.
That's right, The Mascara Snake, fast and bulbous! Also, a tin teardrop!
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

This will not end well for “we the people”.

It’s just this sort of nonsense that drew the no doubt unwelcome attention of McPlod the last time. It seems the “toy-town” CLC is now actively seeking confrontation. The list of their “defendants” is quite impressive.

The final act this before the CLC is seen off. In my view.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

the presiding Sheriff has called the common law citation, 'Toy-town paperwork'
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Damn, nobody fell for it or noticed.
Stephy Steph wrote: Yesterday at 02:19

I wanted to purchase a book The coronation oath/declaration and bill of right 1688-9 John Bingley but I am finding it challenging to locate, can anyone suggest a publisher where I can purchase the book or a alternative book with similar content.
Daniel Gregg wrote: I think it was published by Stanley Paul. They also published Fly Fishing by JR Hartley.
Reference for non UK viewers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeicexenTmU
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

hucknallred wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:18 pm Damn, nobody fell for it or noticed.
Stephy Steph wrote: Yesterday at 02:19

I wanted to purchase a book The coronation oath/declaration and bill of right 1688-9 John Bingley but I am finding it challenging to locate, can anyone suggest a publisher where I can purchase the book or a alternative book with similar content.
Daniel Gregg wrote: I think it was published by Stanley Paul. They also published Fly Fishing by JR Hartley.
Reference for non UK viewers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeicexenTmU
My mind went here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Me3f7rI9AOk
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

I notice the crowd funding has stalled. Still pretty amazing that they've managed to get £890 out of a bunch of spongers.
Wakeman52

Post by Wakeman52 »

I suspect that he means speeches or presentations by John Bingley to the British Constitution Group (‘Unlawful governance’ and ‘The coronation oath, the declaration and bill of rights 1688/9'), which only seem to exist on-line. For example:

http://www.users.dircon.co.uk/~iits/new ... compat.htm
Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.
TheHallouminati
First Mate
First Mate

Post by TheHallouminati »

Hyrion wrote:

My current favorite on that, it starts 8 seconds in and I love the part at 11:06.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRySQ8rSs9E
Scottish Sheriffs take a leaf out of Judge Hurley's book. Sovereign Citizen David Hall, the "Settlor/Agent/Individual" but not "person" gets owned by Judge Hurley who a couple of years previously received a $100 million demand posted thru his door by freetards. :haha: :haha:
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Judge:
Well when you see the person 'David Hall,' tell him he isn't getting out of jail either
:haha:
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Big day coming up....
Bankrupt BOB wrote:An interesting week coming up for the people and the common law court. John Smith Common Law Court and Robert Sproul are back in Paisley sheriffs court on Wednesday 20th March, should be for the last time before all charges are dropped and then all those on the corrupt legal side are prosecuted.

There’s lots of other things in the pipeline which should hopefully get people interested in taking action instead of just watching, the sooner people start joining in the sooner we will get proper justice. Forget Brexit this is more important, the clowns in parliament have no intention of leaving the EU, if you believe what they say then you are just one of their sheep.
If anyone can attend on Wednesday please do, here’s a link to the business of the day court number 4, thanks.
Wozzit all about? here's Bob again;
They were charged for sending a summons to 3 sheriffs to attend a common law court hearing, Johns charges have been dropped apart from not giving his name, Robs charges should be dropped too on Wednesday.
So there you have it. Brexit is a mere sideshow to Rab C and JS and their journey through the Scottish legal system.