Peter of England: A REal guru.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Losleones
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: A REal guru.

Post by Losleones »

Skeleton wrote:
Losleones wrote:Now that PoEs suckers are beginning to see the scam that it is & is finally going tits up, I'm awaiting the first mark to jump up & down screaming "I want my cash back you theiving ******d!"
:naughty:
I think that will already be happening over on the WeRe forum, maybe not as harshly just yet, but people desperately short of money are going to want there cash back, and I would imagine at least some of them have there own methods for ensuring its safe return. A cell may become an attractive option for Peter, but wouldn't it be sweet to find that having reached sanctuary he discovers his new cell mate is 6ft 4 tall and built like Mike Tyson and has been jailed for the issue of WeRe bank fraudulent cheques.
:snicker: & preferably hung like a donkey :shrug:
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

timcurgenven1 wrote:
Pox wrote:
timcurgenven1 wrote:If anyone fancies asking the head Banker Peter Smith some awkward questions, why dont you ring Were Bank's "Clearing Hotline"

I would be really interested if anyone else can get any answers out of him.....

07455 372365
The phone was answered male voice didn't sound like POE but can't be sure.
Ring tone wasn't the one you get when the phone is out of the UK - am sure you know what I mean.
Yes definately POE, hes in the UK
<country accent on> Eye thank he's ahidin' en one a dem ole trees eye see on 'at "Trees of England" show we get over 'ere on pubic TV! <country accent off>
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Jeffrey wrote:Can someone clarify what the last confirmed appearance of Peter was, it seems to have been the July 13 Nazi parking ticket video.
That's is the last i have seen of him. His last post on Facebook was the Melon Lube one on the 21 July and a reply to someone who "needed to talk" The laying low post i think has been removed. Since then as far as i am aware nothing, anywhere and i believe that includes the WeRE bank fairy tale forum.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Maybe by creating WeRe bank he has upset the Vatican. Has anyone checked under Blackfriars Bridge?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Looking at the WeRe Bank forum, it looks like WeRe Bank is in the process of a long drawn out death. More and more people are questioning it, with only one or two YA (Maurkee) and someone called Moi defending it now. Claims of money going missing and cheques not being accepted are being made more and more.

Maybe Peter and his gold notes will surprise us all tomorrow

Pox

Post by Pox »

timcurgenven1 wrote:
Pox wrote:
timcurgenven1 wrote:If anyone fancies asking the head Banker Peter Smith some awkward questions, why dont you ring Were Bank's "Clearing Hotline"

I would be really interested if anyone else can get any answers out of him.....

07455 372365
The phone was answered male voice didn't sound like POE but can't be sure.
Ring tone wasn't the one you get when the phone is out of the UK - am sure you know what I mean.
Yes definately POE, hes in the UK
Did you call the number?
Do you think it was him who answered? I couldn't be sure.
I said, when the person answered 'were bank' - Hi,how are you?
He said - Hi,who is this?
gave him a name and he said I'm on the phone to someone else can you call back in half an hour?
I said - sure, no problem (but didn't)
Bones

Post by Bones »

When I called, I asked to speak to the fraudster Alan Smith.

Whoever answered the phone, hung up on me... don't know why :shrug:
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Bones wrote:When I called, I asked to speak to the fraudster Alan Smith.

Whoever answered the phone, hung up on me... don't know why :shrug:
Must go purchase a PAYG chip on the morrow.
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

Skeleton wrote:
Jeffrey wrote:Can someone clarify what the last confirmed appearance of Peter was, it seems to have been the July 13 Nazi parking ticket video.
That's is the last i have seen of him. His last post on Facebook was the Melon Lube one on the 21 July and a reply to someone who "needed to talk" The laying low post i think has been removed. Since then as far as i am aware nothing, anywhere and i believe that includes the WeRE bank fairy tale forum.
The "laying low" post is still there - you need to click on "Posts to Page" on the LH side of the screen and scroll down to the comments under the post by Denise Brown on 13 July.

Apropos nothing much in particular, has anyone noticed that since the demise of Bertie Bert, gremlin over on Icke only appears to have made one post - and that only a couple of days after the announcement. It appears the two may well have been connected in some way or other.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Cheers Mate, Farcebook is going slow down under, it wont scroll down at the moment, but even it had i would have looked in wrong place!! :wink:
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

slowsmile wrote: has anyone noticed that since the demise of Bertie Bert, gremlin over on Icke only appears to have made one post - and that only a couple of days after the announcement. It appears the two may well have been connected in some way or other.
[conspiracy theory]Could it be that Peter of England and bertiebert have skipped to the Costa Del Crime and at this very moment are currently laughing at the mugs they have taken for a ride in between sipping on their pinacaladas and lighting their cigars using a burning WeRe cheque? [/conspiracy theory]
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:[conspiracy theory]Could it be that Peter of England and bertiebert have skipped to the Costa Del Crime and at this very moment are currently laughing at the mugs they have taken for a ride in between sipping on their pinacaladas and lighting their cigars using a burning WeRe cheque? [/conspiracy theory]
I think Berti was an integral part of the the support system Peter once had and now has to do without.

BTW, isn't today the day the WeRe bank gold thing is supposed to roll out.
timcurgenven1
Pirate
Pirate

Post by timcurgenven1 »

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/sho ... #topofpage

From one of the users....
All the banks are aware of this and are not clearing them, it's frequently discussed at industry calls.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

timcurgenven1 wrote:http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/sho ... #topofpage

From one of the users....
All the banks are aware of this and are not clearing them, it's frequently discussed at industry calls.
Excellent reply on there to someone who feels the Banks could do more to stop the is kind of thing :-
Banks publish literature about scams, unfortunately they can't legislate for stupidity.

That about sums it up. :lol:
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

All the banks are aware of this and are not clearing them
Peter is the one who has to clear the check, not the receiving bank.
guilty

Post by guilty »

Thanks for that link to MSE. One of the later posts says:
#37 30th Jul 15, 8:40 PM
This is the most brazen fraudulent use of the clearing system I've seen yet. Literally all they are doing is (somehow) getting a cheque printing company to print them cheques for a non-existent bank with a non-existent sort code and then selling them. This is, as charitably as I can put it, organised fraud, and as soon as the f*ckwit who started the scheme is located he is going to prison, no matter how much freeman on the land !!!!! he makes up. Meanwhile, the people who use his service are going to be the ones with CIFAS loadings against them (justly, really; what did they think they were doing?) and there will be victims in people who accepted these cheques in good faith.

The basic gist of it is the theory that because a cheque is supposedly a promissory note, this WeRe bank will "honour" the note by accepting it through the clearing and then returning it as paid, and therefore your debt is discharged. The problem is that as WeRe Bank is not real, this will never occur - a debt settled by mutual agreement with a cheque is not discharged until the cheque is actually paid, which it won't ever be, as WeRe has no resources with which to do so because it isn't a real bank. As a result, it is a lot of fancy language dressing up the idea of giving someone a crude facsimile of a cheque.

Can we please, please, please get rid of cheques now? This is going to keep happening while we still have a large number of people clinging to an archaic, fraud-prone system that should have died years ago.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Jeffrey wrote:
I think what the poster means is, they no longer bother trying to clear it because they know its fraudulent.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Skeleton wrote:
Jeffrey wrote:
I think what the poster means is, they no longer bother trying to present any Weird Bank cheques to Peter because they know they are fraudulent.
Last edited by Skeleton on Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

guilty wrote:Thanks for that link to MSE. One of the later posts says:
#37 30th Jul 15, 8:40 PM
.... This is, as charitably as I can put it, organised fraud, and as soon as the f*ckwit who started the scheme is located he is going to prison, no matter how much freeman on the land !!!!! he makes up. ....
Sadly that seems most unlikely since this is quite a small fraud in the scheme of things and it seems in this country you have to try very, very, very hard indeed to get prosecuted for fraud. Or at least try to defraud the wrong people and I don't think Peter has defrauded anyone who counts for anything in this world.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Jeffrey wrote:
True, more correctly, the receiving banks are not PROCESSING them, because they are phony with an invalid routing number(sort code for those of the UK persuasion), and therefore unprocessable. Just junk paper.

The FED, and/or Comptroller, here used to, and I assume still does, issue reports about these sorts of scams all the time, and it was usually the financial institution's security/loss prevention officer's responsibility to keep current and make sure that those who should know about such things did in a timely fashion, and I assume they still do since things really haven't changed all that much, just the methods and techniques.

I can't help but believe that the WeRe scam has made the rounds at this point to even all the tiny banks and such in the UK by this point, and I'm sure that they have also notified their institutional customers like county councils and the like as well, just to cut down on the expense and paperwork. Better to stop it at the source rather than having it bouncing around in the system.

The actual fallout for those foolish enough to have used the checks is probably just now really starting to ramp up as these things tend to be slow and then build momentum. Not goign to be a happy time for these people in the months to come.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.