UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by notorial dissent »

I think she has been communing with the spirit of David Wynn: Miller. Otherwise just flat out gibberish.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
TBL
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by TBL »

notorial dissent wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:33 am I think she has been communing with the spirit of David Wynn: Miller. Otherwise just flat out gibberish.
FIFY
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

If you are familiar with the backstories it is possible to tie actual events up with the fantasy versions chronicled above, and one 'fraud' that does not seem to have got a mention before is inheritance shenanigans in Neelu's family involving her sisters, etc. which may have been the non crazy Chaudharis versus Neelu, and it also appears that EWE tried to claim housing benefit to pay rent to Neelu.

It is possible to make sense of it with some mental filtering that works on the assumption that all claims of 'fraud' and related injustices are complete hogwash to be ignored.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:13 am If you are familiar with the backstories it is possible to tie actual events up with the fantasy versions chronicled above, and one 'fraud' that does not seem to have got a mention before is inheritance shenanigans in Neelu's family involving her sisters, etc. which may have been the non crazy Chaudharis versus Neelu, and it also appears that EWE tried to claim housing benefit to pay rent to Neelu.

It is possible to make sense of it with some mental filtering that works on the assumption that all claims of 'fraud' and related injustices are complete hogwash to be ignored.
If you hold yourself out to have expertise in interpreting insane babbling feel free to have a go at this one. It's confounded me.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

At least we know he was still alive as of 3 days ago.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
HardyW
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by HardyW »

notorial dissent wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:33 am I think she has been communing with the spirit of David Wynn: Miller. Otherwise just flat out gibberish.
The Equity Lawyer wrote: 3.2.2. The Equity Lawyer is not receiving any Local Renal Services. Guys Hospital and Sussex Hospital committed Blackmail Frauds using a Kidney Transplant List Suspension and mental Examination Consent Demands. The Equity Lawyer responded with a Consent Refusal + Blackmail Fraud Investigation. It got Blackmail Fraud Case Reference Denial Fraud Proof against Guys Hospital and Sussex Hospital, Care Package Application Case Reference Denial Fraud Proof against East Sussex County Council and Profession Unfitness Complaint Case Reference Denial Fraud Proof against the General Medical Council.
But did David Hyphen Wynn Full Colon Miller ever string EIGHT nouns together?
longdog

Post by longdog »

I'm guessing a "case reference denial fraud" happens like this....

<ring ring ring>

"Hello... Regulatory body for profession X"

"Hello. My name's Neelu Berry and I want to report a fraud against... <insert incoherent ranting here>"

"If you want to make an official complaint you'll have to do it in writing or via our website"

"No.... I am putting you on notice that <more Neelu waffle>"

"As I say you need to put it in writing or...."

"I want you to give me a case reference"

"As I say you'll have to make a complaint in writing and then you will...."

"Are you acting under your oath to god to protect his children?"

"I'm sorry I have absolutely no idea what you mean"

"You swore an oath to god to protect his children and...."

"No madam... I didn't. I just answer the phones"

"I DEMAND your full name, home address, bond number, liability insurer and passport number"

"I'm ending this call now"

<click>

There.... Reference denial fraud.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

At least EWE has answered one burning question with that word salad. He is a loony.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Old news but I've only just noticed an aspect of the "Mental Health Equity Kidney Fraud" that I don't think's been previously mentioned. The smiling nurse.
Neelu Berry notes that the Redbridge Council should respond to the taser held by the police officer and the Mental Health nurse smiling, also the fact that there was no incident that invoked the Mental Health Act.
From https://everydayconcerned.net/2019/08/0 ... ity-lawyer
TheRambler

Post by TheRambler »

I was intrigued about the last section of his ravings 3.10 onwards:
3.10. An Identity Investigation to discover:

3.10.1. Whether Jeanette McLaughlin Donald who was born on 10thJuly 1943 and married Mr Robert Walker on 29thSeptember 1959 and gave birth to a Girl Twin and a Boy Twin on 14thJanuary 1960 and in Airdrie Sheriffs Court entered Guilty Pleas for Child Desertion Charges x 2 on 20thMarch 1961 and was sentenced to a Fine of £5 x 2 = £10 or 30 Days Imprisonment on 26thDecember 1961

3.10.2. Whether there was a Valid Termination of the Legal marriage and if so how and when
I have been unable to find any previous mention of this vitally important matter!

TheRambler
rosy

Post by rosy »

Given that John Smith MP's widow was born in 1940 not 1943 and there are school and university records to match that date of birth, it seems unlikely on the face of it that she's secretly this Jeanette Walker about whom EWE is writing. But EWE doesn't seem to think like a normal person, and his delusional ideas may be exacerbated by his kidney disease.

The rest of it is the usual heap of nonsense - bits of current affairs, EWE's grandiose delusions, Neelu's not-so-grandiose delusions and a sorry tale of a misconceived Local Housing Allowance application. Better not call it fraud without knowing what EWE and/or Neelu wrote on the form and who now owns Neelu's sister's house.

I did try to parse some meaning from her screed but it's so badly written I ended up just looking for keywords (not Fraud or Remedy, I ignored those).
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

I did an Ancestry.com look up earlier today and nothing comes up with any of those "facts".

I found a Jeanette M. Donald (no middle name so it could be anything) but her details don't fit either.

It's also probably not worth dwelling on the dates quoted as they raise an even dodgier tale if true!
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
TheRambler

Post by TheRambler »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:12 am I did an Ancestry.com look up earlier today and nothing comes up with any of those "facts".

I found a Jeanette M. Donald (no middle name so it could be anything) but her details don't fit either.

It's also probably not worth dwelling on the dates quoted as they raise an even dodgier tale if true!
It doesn't surprise me, TPB will have accessed and altered the records so what you have found is "conclusive proof" :shock:

It does seem to be a conspiracy that I haven't heard of before and tracking down their origins can be quite entertaining. However, this seems to be a new one and I can find no trace or mention of it.

TheRambler
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

longdog wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:41 am I'm guessing a "case reference denial fraud" happens like this....

<ring ring ring>

"Hello... Regulatory body for profession X"

"Hello. My name's Neelu Berry and I want to report a fraud against... <insert incoherent ranting here>"
I hope by this point the various call center people are authorized to simply hang up on her.
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

longdog wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:18 pm Blocking a complete nutcase making idiotic demands they couldn't comply with even if they wanted to fraud!

If that's not a breach of the oath to god to protect his children and worthy of a dissolution notification and a commercial lien I don't know what is.
WHERE ARE HER REMEDIES, GODDAMNIT!
notorial dissent

I keep wondering what these "remedies" are? All they do is talk about them, but do they ever present them, nooooooo.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I think the important thing is that they are being denied their remedy and therefore being denied justice. They don't actually need to think as far as what that remedy might actually be or whether it makes any sense.

There is of course the established remedy of dropping the charges and / or forgetting about the money they owe... They probably mean that come to think about it.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent

Since it's all basically majik wurdz anyway, it really doesn't matter.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I'm quite sure remedies means billions of pounds paid to her, in gold, post haste.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Gregg wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:03 pm I'm quite sure remedies means billions of pounds paid to her, in gold, post haste.
I thought the pound was worthless fiat currency.