UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

longdog wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:45 pm
Gregg wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:03 pm I'm quite sure remedies means billions of pounds paid to her, in gold, post haste.
I thought the pound was worthless fiat currency.
You forget that Gregg surmised that she wanted her pounds to be paid in gold -- bags of sovereigns (see my avatar).
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
SteveUK
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by SteveUK »

Sounds fun

Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
longdog

Post by longdog »

A hand selected jury of nutters... That'll be completely fair and impartial :-D

"Lee Cant is acting as dummy jury foreman"

That's not acting :-D
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Live action role playing games do not have to make sense.

It's a Dungeons and Dragons spin off with no Dragons.

I think it would be more fun for them if they had special costumes like real Ushers and Judges.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:59 am Live action role playing games do not have to make sense.

It's a Dungeons and Dragons spin off with no Dragons.

I think it would be more fun for them if they had special costumes like real Ushers and Judges.
Danny: "So there’s this judge sitting there in a cape like fucking batman with this really rather far out looking hat".

Withnail: "A wig".

Danny: "No man, this was more like a long white hat".
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

There is a story that during WWII a group of jewish prisoners held a trial and convicted God on a charge of breaking his own covenant.

This group will be even less able to enforce their verdicts.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
longdog

Post by longdog »

I am sad to report that Neelu's bestest bud, friend of the Sarf Lunnun Underworld and previously sectioned Keeper of The Woodchipper John Pratterson has had his YouTube channel deleted.

Apparently making repeated death threats not only gets you carted off by the men in the white coats it also gets you banned from bits of the interwebs too.

Whoodathunkit?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SztMTc ... m-comments
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

longdog wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:56 pm I am sad to report that Neelu's bestest bud, friend of the Sarf Lunnun Underworld and previously sectioned Keeper of The Woodchipper John Pratterson has had his YouTube channel deleted
Excellent. Was it the Elders of Zion, or us? Now we just need to transmit voices into his head and flouridate his water supply...
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Hercule Parrot wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:32 pm
longdog wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:56 pm I am sad to report that Neelu's bestest bud, friend of the Sarf Lunnun Underworld and previously sectioned Keeper of The Woodchipper John Pratterson has had his YouTube channel deleted
Excellent. Was it the Elders of Zion, or us? Now we just need to transmit voices into his head and flouridate his water supply...
I've already spoken to my contacts at The New World Order, The Illuminati, Mossad and Gateshead Council and there'll be a dozen 5G lamp-post outside his house caravan by the end of the week and then the thought control process can begin. Codename: Rubber Room.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

alexhammer wrote:please remember that Neelu has a son. Which means some unlucky bastard has made sexy time with her, at least once.
That's what we need on Quatloos-- more salacious content to attract readers. Things like "Neelu Berry opens her legs" or "Rekha Patel loses her virginity."
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
longdog

Post by longdog »

I assume her son is adopted. Her personality must be the most effective contraceptive known to man.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Dr. Caligari wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:20 am
alexhammer wrote:please remember that Neelu has a son. Which means some unlucky bastard has made sexy time with her, at least once.
That's what we need on Quatloos-- more salacious content to attract readers. Things like "Neelu Berry opens her legs" or "Rekha Patel loses her virginity."

I'll be sending you the bill for the counselling I now need.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
TBL

Post by TBL »

Gregg wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:32 pm
Dr. Caligari wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:20 am

I'll be sending you the bill for the counselling I now need.
Really? Just now? I find your claim dubious.
D-C
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by D-C »

grixit wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:39 pm There is a story that during WWII a group of jewish prisoners held a trial and convicted God on a charge of breaking his own covenant.

This group will be even less able to enforce their verdicts.

At the end of the trial, they used the word chayav, rather than ‘guilty'. It means ‘He owes us something'.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Where there's blame there's a claim. Perhaps Neelu should pursue her claims to state sanctioned theft of her inheritance rather than her GcMAF rubbish.

Narrator's voice: Her claim was also rubbish.

https://abcnews.go.com/International/co ... itter_abcn
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Siegfried Shrink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1o7ELAmdZQ

The indefatigable Neelu battles on, council tax problems, usual 'frauds', and more confusion, as you'd expect. Nothing remarkable but Neelu seems to have been very quite lately.

And a bit more of the usual with some satanism thrown in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9RXLN8qmE0
AnOwlCalledSage

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:20 am The indefatigable Neelu battles on, council tax problems...
I don't get why she'd have council tax problems. Traffic fines, yes, as they follow the vehicle owner but at last reckoning she was living in her sister's house, which if it is still in probate would mean her brother-in-law is responsible for the council tax. Morally, yes she should pay her share, but Neelu and morals have long been strangers.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Siegfried Shrink

I think Neelu can be relied on to complicate the simplest situation, and to be unreceptive to rational solutions that in general do not involve her delusions about almost everything.

I hear mention of the famous Equity Lawyer, EWE, so it seems he has not died of kidney failure yet despite Neelu's efforts

And there is a shout out to Mr. Badaloo, without whose contribution any situation would be better.
AnOwlCalledSage

Whilst the YT video link to her video has already been posted, this is a link to the Council Tax is Unlawful comments on it. Comedy gold.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1957436 ... 357327508/
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

https://www.facebook.com/victor.pc.589/ ... 5406738897
Ved Chaudhari
November 6 at 10:20 PM ·
SOS JOHN PATERSON HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED YESTERDAY BY HOLBORN POLICE AND TAKEN TO EASTBOURNE HOSPITAL BY SUSSEX POLICE JUST LIKE LAST TIME A 100 MILES AWAY
PRAYERS NEEDED MORE THAN LAST TIME
POSSIBLY ANOTHER MENTAL HEALTH FRAUD
CALL 01323 435 651 BODIAM WARD (thursday morning confirmed he is THERE) OR MAIN HOSPITAL ON 01323 417400 (NOT THERE) OR WOODLANDS SECURE UNIT ON 03003040252 (not there) - HANGING UP IN 1 SEC PLEASE KEEP TRYING AS THEY HAVE CONFISCATED HIS PHONE TO KEEP HIM ISOLATED FROM THE INTERNET TO DISAPPEAR HIM...AND WORSE....WITHOUT CAUSE, INCIDENT, REPORT, INJURY TO DISCREDIT HIS WITNESS EVIDENCE AS A VIP ANTI-CORRUPTION WHISTLEBLOWER, THE INNOCENT AGENT THAT TOOK TONY BLAIR OUT OF OFFICE....

THIS IS TO SABOTAGE THE MASS REMEDY PROCESS OF THE EQUITY MONARCHY TRUSTS OF THE CROWN LORD BISHOPS AND THE ROYAL COMMISSIONS