UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

AnOwlCalledSage
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

MiddlesexFinn wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:01 am It seems Neelu Berry has started dabbling in politics fraud :p. I would make a remark about her perceived political leanings based on her and Paterson's anti-Semitism, but that would go against the politics ban on the site.
Paterson's is well documented but, and I don't want to make a habit of appearing to stick up for her, Neelu hasn't to my knowledge made antisemitic comments. Whilst she freely associates with racists, Neelu does occasionally call them out on it, hates Yaxley-Lennon and her brand of evil bankers are satanic not Jewish. However, if anyone can point to an utterance, I would be more than delighted to remove that from her defence!
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

MiddlesexFinn wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:01 am It seems Neelu Berry has started dabbling in politics fraud :p. I would make a remark about her perceived political leanings based on her and Paterson's anti-Semitism, but that would go against the politics ban on the site.
That's a tough one. If her politics is related to her other craziness, it should be OK to talk about it....
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
MiddlesexFinn
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by MiddlesexFinn »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:24 am
Paterson's is well documented but, and I don't want to make a habit of appearing to stick up for her, Neelu hasn't to my knowledge made antisemitic comments. Whilst she freely associates with racists, Neelu does occasionally call them out on it, hates Yaxley-Lennon and her brand of evil bankers are satanic not Jewish. However, if anyone can point to an utterance, I would be more than delighted to remove that from her defence!
I'm more surprised Are Tommeh has got involved in this whole crock of **** - more so given that he seems to have no problem with Jooooos and has quite recently been over to Israel to hobnob with some rather racist Israeli wingnuts.

Robinson/Yaxley-Lennon/”the muslamics made me eat 1 tin of John West tuna a day” has his beef squarely with Muslims and (funnily enough for an extreme-right arsepuffin) seems to be alright with any other ethnic minority - hence the 200-odd Sikhs that joined the EDL and why his mates in America have a black member they very conspicuously stick in every photo they can.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Is there something significant aboutJohn West tuna?

I'd not choose to eat that much, but would not consider it a hardship to do so, just a bit boring, and I could share a bit with the cat.
CrankyBoomer
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by CrankyBoomer »

My dearly departed cat only liked food from the pouches. She didn't like chicken or tuna. In her last illness I tried tempting her over her last few days (when she stopped eating) with tuna etc as well as the special dietary food prescribed by the vet but she had scant interest (and actually bit me when I tried putting a small amount in her mouth).

I'd seen that T Robinson had done interviews with members of the Sikh community at one time. I know it can be dangerous to attribute nationalities or religions as all having the same characteristics. I used to know a Jewish lady who (together with her non-Jewish husband) used to send money to support the Palestinians.
MiddlesexFinn
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by MiddlesexFinn »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:44 am Is there something significant aboutJohn West tuna?

I'd not choose to eat that much, but would not consider it a hardship to do so, just a bit boring, and I could share a bit with the cat.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... mates.html
Siegfried Shrink

What was the tuna relevance of the Mail link, my ad blocker makes it impossible to see.
Tevildo
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Tevildo »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:43 pm What was the tuna relevance of the Mail link, my ad blocker makes it impossible to see.
The relevant paragraph is:
The Daily Mail wrote:It* comes after the Ex EDL leader compared his spell in prison to Guantanamo Bay and claimed he survived on a diet of one tin of tuna and a piece of fruit a day during an appearance on Fox News in the US.
[*] Not sure what "It" refers to here. Also not sure what the significance of John West is - Mr West himself was Scottish, and their parent company is based in Thailand.
Siegfried Shrink

Thank you, I will go and have a tin of tuna with a bit for the cat. And a piece of fruit for full solidarity. :-)
SteveD
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by SteveD »

The Daily Mail wrote:It* comes after the Ex EDL leader compared his spell in prison to Guantanamo Bay and claimed he survived on a diet of one tin of tuna and a piece of fruit a day during an appearance on Fox News in the US.
Well I knew Fox 'news' was cheap, but surely they can afford to have more than that...
(or should there be a comma there after 'day'???)
:lol:
Tevildo
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Tevildo »

SteveD wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:58 pm
Well I knew Fox 'news' was cheap, but surely they can afford to have more than that...
(or should there be a comma there after 'day'???)
:lol:
Definitely. :) I'd have preferred "EDL ex-leader"; as written, it implies that he's a leader that emerged from the EDL, which I suppose is a state of affairs that the Daily Mail would like to exist, but hasn't yet come to pass - in any case, "ex" should be lower-case and have a hyphen. I'd also put commas after "Bay" and "day", or move the "during an appearance" clause before "compared". Still, punctuation is not the only issue the Mail can be critisized for.
longdog

Post by longdog »

CrankyBoomer wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:56 am I used to know a Jewish lady who (together with her non-Jewish husband) used to send money to support the Palestinians.
All of my Jewish friends have the same opinion as me about the Israeli treatment of the Palestinians. Dangerous, psychotic bullies with contempt for international law and human rights.

Admittedly it's a self-selecting sample as I'm no more likely to be friends with a rabid ultra-zionist than I am with Tommy Ten Names or his mates.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Looks like her council tax bill's now over five and a half grand. (To save watching the video I can confirm that the "major intimidating tactic" consists of walking up to the door and posting an envelope)
https://www.facebook.com/victor.pc.589/ ... 2868805394
Ved Chaudhari
November 20 at 8:45 PM ·
Two Bailiffs in 1 day, today 20th Nov 2019, both from Redbridge Council, one from Newlyn, which runs Redbridge Council
Both trespassing, both in contempt of the Magistrates Court, Crown Court, County Court, High Court, Appeal Court
They think they are above all laws, invincible
Wanted for Questioning for Witness Evidence in Redbridge Magistrates Court hearing on 3rd Jan 2020 and Appeal Court regarding theft of 3 Peel Drive, IG5 0JR my home of 18 years worth £700,000
Melanie King cikey thats major intimidating, psychologically damaging tactics
AnOwlCalledSage

aesmith wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:12 am Looks like her council tax bill's now over five and a half grand.
I'm still puzzled by this. Unless she was gifted the house in her sister's will, it would be her brother-in-law who would be responsible for the North Road council tax. Is this the Peel Drive arrears following her which she has failed to pay off with her windfall from the sale? :snicker:

Update: She's now turned her hand to trying to contact the Governor of Belmarsh Prison demanding the immediate release of Julian Assange.

"I can't wait [20 days] because [Julian Assange] is likely to die in that time." :Axe:

Kudos to Jack the switchboard advisor for his professional handling of the nutjob.
Last edited by AnOwlCalledSage on Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

There are five account numbers shown on the doc, with sequential numbers. At a guess that's five different annual periods. It doesn't say what address that refers to since it's an enforcement notice issued after liability has been established. London Borough of Redbridge, does that match her old address?
AnOwlCalledSage

aesmith wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:14 pm London Borough of Redbridge, does that match her old address?
Both of them.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

I see she still thinks she can get her house back. God knows what these claimed cases are actually about ..
Barbara Edwards Ved. Is there any avenue left for you go down to get your house back?..
What would need to do..
Ved Chaudhari
Ved Chaudhari Barbara Edwards i have 2 appeals in the RCJ 2018 2325 And 2018 2477
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:53 am
aesmith wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:12 am Looks like her council tax bill's now over five and a half grand.
I'm still puzzled by this. Unless she was gifted the house in her sister's will, it would be her brother-in-law who would be responsible for the North Road council tax. Is this the Peel Drive arrears following her which she has failed to pay off with her windfall from the sale? :snicker:

Update: She's now turned her hand to trying to contact the Governor of Belmarsh Prison demanding the immediate release of Julian Assange.

"I can't wait [20 days] because [Julian Assange] is likely to die in that time." :Axe:

Kudos to Jack the switchboard advisor for his professional handling of the nutjob.
Given the amount I suspect the CT debt (or at least most of it) refers to the Peel Drive address. She maintains that the reason she lost that house is because Redbridge Council fraudulently refused to pay her mortgage and CT through benefits (she calls it housing benefit even though of course HB doesn't apply to mortgaged properties).

I'm not sure what the arrangement are at her current address (her sister's former house) but unless her brother-in-law still lives there she would be liable for the CT there too.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Is it possible she has lost a court case over the CT already, especially as she has a habit of running down to the High Court at a moment's notice? One lost court case could be good for several hundred pounds in costs.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

I don't think bailiffs would be involved unless Liability Orders has been granted, which is all that the Council needs in the way of court proceedings. Unless you're thinking she might have appealed to the High Court.