UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by Burnaby49 »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:
I am pretty sure I can repel the million galactic spaceships with my trusty Webley Senior air pistol given the overwhelming disparity of force in my favour.

Foolish ignorant earthling. A Webley Senior would be useless in defeating a million galactic spaceships. You need the ultimate weapon for that task, a board with a nail in it;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZnOsbD0wUw

Until, of course, we make a board with a nail so big it destroys us all.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Burnaby49 wrote:
Siegfried Shrink wrote:
I am pretty sure I can repel the million galactic spaceships with my trusty Webley Senior air pistol given the overwhelming disparity of force in my favour.

Foolish ignorant earthling. A Webley Senior would be useless in defeating a million galactic spaceships. You need the ultimate weapon for that task, a board with a nail in it;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZnOsbD0wUw

Until, of course, we make a board with a nail so big it destroys us all.
One word in Galactic destruction...

Weinerdogs.

Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
The Seventh String
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by The Seventh String »

What a strange mix of nonsense, fakery, woo and scam Ashtar has to offer.

Everything from “brain wave protector patches” (a roll of Bacofoil is far cheaper and equally effective) through new agey pendants to plugging good old NESARA.

You’d think the Supreme Commander Of The Galactic Federation Fleet would have better and more important things to do with his time. And a decent enough salary not to have to flog junk for a living.
The Seventh String

Post by The Seventh String »

SteveUK wrote: Warning - its a heck of a website, so in true fashion, you cant sue me.
I’ve seen worse. Well, two worse.

One was done by a bunch of (self described) “trendy young recent graduate web designers” who tried to sell their services to builkd a web site for a band I was in at the time. Their sample site showing their “cutting edge style and design ideas” was a bright purple background, lots of writing and all the text in a tiny pale green font. Completely unreadable and it gave me a migraine.

Which is still outdone by the Demon Busters site. Another thing I marvel that anyone could be daft enough to believe in.
http://www.demonbuster.com

Don’t say you weren’t warned.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Jesus brought you to this site, so keep reading to find out what HE wants to tell you.
Hail Seventh String, avatar of Jesus!
He or she has brought me to salvation and I promise to cast out my demons by next Friday at the latest, or if I'm too busy, some time next month. Probably.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:
Jesus brought you to this site, so keep reading to find out what HE wants to tell you.
Hail Seventh String, avatar of Jesus!
He or she has brought me to salvation and I promise to cast out my demons by next Friday at the latest, or if I'm too busy, some time next month. Probably.
I fear you are a lost cause Siegfried.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

SteveUK wrote:Warning - its a heck of a website, so in true fashion, you cant sue me.

http://www.ashtarontheroad.com/ashtarcommand.html

I should note, it seems the Great Susan has passed off this world, and has boarded the big galactic ship in the sky, for an adventure of a lifetime. Only thing is, with Susan gone, the chats with Ashtaron have ended. Yet, the site is kept alive, and two followers continue to post http://www.ashtarontheroad.com/tara__ra ... ports.html has the chats, and note Tara & Rama on Susan's Passing 10-24-17 the topic. http://www.ashtarontheroad.com/2017-ash ... sages.html has all of Ashtarons messages, and they seem to stop in September... Wonder where this will go now. Either a new person takes on the "voice" or it dies, due to the loss of the "voice". for comedic value a new voice would be fun, but I think it will just die, like Susan, and just vanish into the galaxy
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Meanwhile, back on planet earth....

Neelu, ever the one to involve herself in the affairs of others is championing a strange case in Cheshire. A certain Adam Mustafa appears to be a troubled young man who may or may not be facing eviction from a property in Crewe and who has been "assisting local police with their enquiries". Neelu reports;
Adam Mustafa has filed details of his Corruption Claim in which he has been the victim of long term State Terrorism.
Seems he only recently moved to the area from the capital, Neelu again;
Adam Mustafa has been the victim of State Terrorism by the Metropolitan Police in conspiracy with the Organised Criminals in the Local Authorities for the last 20 years.
Seems a move to leafy Cheshire hasn't prevented his past from catching up with him. He and a friend were arrested (kidnaped) yesterday by the usual suspects, corrupt cops blah blah and Neelu is swinging into action, rallying her followers to ring up and pester Cheshire Police. Mustafa was arrested for some sort of firearms offence, and Neelu produces an interesting snippet of the arrest conversation;
Police: I told you you are under arrest
Adam: For what
Police: Suspicion of a section 1 firearm ok?
Adam: Who gave you that information
Police: You
There are a few FB videos posted by Mustafa who does appear to have, at the very least, certain anger management issues. None of this will be helped in any way by involving Neelu and a certain infamous “Equity Lawyer”;
Adam's mother called me at 8.30am this morning that he had called her to ask me to call him. I have telephoned Cheshire Police on 01244350000 this morning and Receptionist [name redacted], collar [number redacted] refused to allow me to speak to Adam, refused to tell me where he is being kept. I provided telephone contact details for Equity Lawyer Edward William Ellis to pass on to Borough Commander, who is managing Corruption Claims against the UK State.
If EWE does indeed 'accept the brief' and start to act in this matter he will almost certainly be breaking the terms of his injunction and risks the activation of the suspended prison sentence hanging over his head, all within mere days of both having been imposed.

More to come I suspect.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

"Mr Ellis is going to e-mail him (a Cheshire policeman) all the documents" says Neelu.

To me, it seems arguable that such an action constitutes a breach of the restraining order, I find it improbable that Ellis will not claim his Eqity Lawyer title when doing so. Even if he avoids this pit fall, sending pseudo legal gibberish claims does seem to me to be the very spirit of the type of activity that he is instructed to avoid. It is also improbable that anything will happen since the Cheshire constabulary probably do not know about Mr Ellis and his status.

THe comments to Neelu's video include usual suspects David Garamita and Angela Power Disney.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

exiledscouser wrote:Meanwhile, back on planet earth....

Neelu, ever the one to involve herself in the affairs of others is championing a strange case in Cheshire. A certain Adam Mustafa appears to be a troubled young man who may or may not be facing eviction from a property in Crewe and who has been "assisting local police with their enquiries". Neelu reports;
Adam Mustafa has filed details of his Corruption Claim in which he has been the victim of long term State Terrorism.
Seems he only recently moved to the area from the capital, Neelu again;
Adam Mustafa has been the victim of State Terrorism by the Metropolitan Police in conspiracy with the Organised Criminals in the Local Authorities for the last 20 years.
Seems a move to leafy Cheshire hasn't prevented his past from catching up with him. He and a friend were arrested (kidnaped) yesterday by the usual suspects, corrupt cops blah blah and Neelu is swinging into action, rallying her followers to ring up and pester Cheshire Police. Mustafa was arrested for some sort of firearms offence, and Neelu produces an interesting snippet of the arrest conversation;
Police: I told you you are under arrest
Adam: For what
Police: Suspicion of a section 1 firearm ok?
Adam: Who gave you that information
Police: You
There are a few FB videos posted by Mustafa who does appear to have, at the very least, certain anger management issues. None of this will be helped in any way by involving Neelu and a certain infamous “Equity Lawyer”;
Adam's mother called me at 8.30am this morning that he had called her to ask me to call him. I have telephoned Cheshire Police on 01244350000 this morning and Receptionist [name redacted], collar [number redacted] refused to allow me to speak to Adam, refused to tell me where he is being kept. I provided telephone contact details for Equity Lawyer Edward William Ellis to pass on to Borough Commander, who is managing Corruption Claims against the UK State.
If EWE does indeed 'accept the brief' and start to act in this matter he will almost certainly be breaking the terms of his injunction and risks the activation of the suspended prison sentence hanging over his head, all within mere days of both having been imposed.

More to come I suspect.
His friend is none other than Tom Boyce. Regularly featured on here for various FMOTL antics. BDW's Liens, A61 , TC's mess , RE. He's tried them all and lost on every occasion, only to double down again.

He got nicked for threatening the police, or as Neelu says, he has been 'dissapeared'

hmmmmm
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Gregg wrote:
One word in Galactic destruction...

Weinerdogs.

Picture is hotlink protected, you have to go to the actual site before you can see it. but it's worth seeing:

http://www.dogshowpictures.net/dog-in-s ... e-picture/
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

In Space, No-one Can Hear You Bark.....
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

Does the Illuminati Air Force have a Starfighter Corps? Can dachshunds fly X-wings? If not, I suggest TIE Fighters or Interceptors.
"Never in the field of human conflict, was so much owed (but not paid), by so few, to so many." - Sir Winston Churchill
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

BoomerSooner17 wrote:Does the Illuminati Air Force have a Starfighter Corps? Can dachshunds fly X-wings? If not, I suggest TIE Fighters or Interceptors.
Answering that question would violate security protocols. If I told you, I'd have to kill you. :lol:
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

As i look at that picture, I imagine "Thus Spake Zarathrustra" playing in the background.
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

Just listening to a bona fide lunatic call up a mental health facility and wondering what it's like to be this completely out of your mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKVAfxvl4is
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

The saga involving Adam Mustafa has moved on a bit.

The lad was sent to a secure MH unit under a S2 'sectioning', that is, an order that usually means someone is so mentally ill that he or she might hurt themselves or others and have been detained on that basis.

Given the admission threshold these days then getting sectioned means there are some very real concerns in the assessments of highly trained MH professionals. It also means that the patient will receive the best possible treatment for their condition, whatever it might be. It only lasts a limited time, 28 days maximum whilst diagnoses are made and needs assessed.

Does this news please Neelu? Not a bit.

I thinks she sees MH treatment as all a bit Cuckoo's Nest. She rejoices;
HE IS OK, HE IS OFF THE SECURE UNIT and off the medication AND ON THE WARD

and, perhaps predictably;
Cheshire Police is IMPERSONATING A PSYCHIATRIST IN A MENTAL HEALTH FRAUDs
Whilst I don't usually even take so much as an aspirin unless I've been on a Burnaby-style bender, there are times one should take heed of medical professionals and listen to their advice. Neelu calls on the 'one million' supporters to bombard the unit with calls. Liz (OTF) Nolson gives her usual rambling assessment;
Elisabeth Nolson
Did call the number you posted told them we had two people under nondisclosure in there and they said we have no one covert here I said how would you know if they are covert ..I said you are using their fake names and gave them and asked to speak to them but the system hid behind the non disclosure of course and refused to let me know how they were x
Certain know-nothings chip in;
Andrew Bowen
They're really giving him a hard time,.messing him about NHS mental health are the MkUltra department of the police.
Jenny sees other avenues of redress;
Jenny Meade
I had a vision of that turning point after visualising in a dream the heavens full of angels dressed in white after listening to Ved on the subject. The Greece peace ships captain John Castle who recently passed on May be able to help. He was Quaker so maybe Friends house could organise something
Riiiight. A dead sea-captain, that's not the mariner you're looking for. Madness.

Unusually however Neelu's anti-medication views don't garner universal support;
Gavin Wainwright
honest u lot need help it's clear to anybody that's normal the guy needs serious help when he flips out and hurts somebody you'll all be saying he should git help so get a grip hes we're (h)e should be
Hear hear Gavin. Another commenter gives us a bit more on the firearms aspect;
Joanne Clorley Delahaye
There's a picture of him floating about pointing a shot gun at the camera. The police were looking for the gun and I'm guessing it escalated from there. They wouldn't keep him in if they didn't think he was a risk to himself or the public
Given sensitivities about 'active' shooters in recent weeks and Adam's increasingly irrational tirades to camera it is surprising that, it that's true, the cops didn't deploy a more robust response. Common Law sense does appear to have broken out on Neelu's FB page. Here's another entirely reasonable view;
Angela Hughes
He would have been assesed by 2 Drs one being a mental health consultant before sectioning. They don't section unless there is obvious reason to do so ie danger to himself or others and they can forcibly administer medications in the persons best interest. I've dealt with people being sectioned and it's not a nice experience. I'm just glad has getting the help he needs
So on the one hand we've got the NHS doing their best to assist this chap and the other, a rabid few ringing up the hospital with endless and time-wasting demands spouting uneducated bollocks. If Mr. Mustafa is released and falls back under their influence then any positives achieved by treatment will be swiftly rubbed out and further worrying confrontation looms with anyone on his hate-list. I suspect sustained use of 'super-strength' skunk cannabis at work, increasingly found as the weed of choice amongst the spliffer-arti ensuring MH professionals won't ever be out of work.

I think the reason Neely doesn't trust MH services is encapsulated in this post;
Ved Chaudhari
NEVER present yourself to the GP for a mental health assessment certificate of any sort, they will have to refer you to a psychiatrist and suck you into the Mental Health Frauds like a vacuum
Hey Neely - ever been Hoovered up in Ilford I wonder?

It is of some comfort that people posting there (and not getting immediately deleted - still there for now) are critical of Neelu.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Zeke_the_Meek wrote:Just listening to a bona fide lunatic call up a mental health facility and wondering what it's like to be this completely out of your mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKVAfxvl4is
In this call to the hospital holding Adam Neelu claims to be his foster-mother.

Let him (Adam) go she says or you'll get calls all day and all night long.

The very nice fellow-scouse lady was having none of that and invited Neelu along to the (Mental Health assessment) unit later in the week, "you're more than welcome!" she trilled.

Neelu won't be setting foot inside any of those sort of places, not voluntarily anyway. She reverts to her usual playbook, haranguing the receptionist, accusing her of committing mental health fraud, money laundering (!) and State Terrorism.

Rather brilliantly Neelu then is connected straight to the hanging up department - this should be call-handling 101 for anyone likely to face a Neelu ear-bashing.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

A dead sea-captain
And nobody thought to invoke the Cestui Que Vie Act 1666?
Standards are slipping.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Not sure if anyone is paying attention to Hoaxtead, but there's been all sorts of excitement from the usual suspects over Sabine McNeill's arrest for breaching bail conditions, leading to this bizarre press release. I know Sabine is really their topic, but there's Swissindo woo attached to it.

This was "posted" by Lee Can't (Yes, I added the apostrophe :lol: ) but it has the wording and sticky fingerprints of Neelu all over it. Neelu's paypal link and home address are given at the end. If she didn't write it, the man on the Clapham omnibus would quite reasonably conclude that he is acting as her agent. Edward Ellis still appears to be using the title of Equity Lawyer.
PRESS RELEASE
State terrorism against Child Right Campaigners continues in the UK with 74 year old Sabine McNeill locked up in a North London cell in Islington 12 hours ago for making a phone call to a charity.
Sabine attended Holborn Police Station on 19 February 2018, for allegedly breaching her £20,000 bail conditions in a counter-alleged theft of the bail money by Police. At a hearing on 26 February, she was ordered House Arrest and fitted with an ankle tag on 28 Feb.
On 4th March 2018, Police officers turned up at her door as friends had come to visit her to do her shopping. She was hand-cuffed and taken to Islington Police Station. She is due to appear in court Monday 5th March 2018.
The bail relates to a disputed Order made before half time, when a 6 day trial between 11 -18 July 2016 ended in a “No Case to Answer”. Judge Worsely heard 4 witnesses from a church in Hampstead, giving evidence from behind a curtain, who claimed to have been harassed by child rights campaigners on 22 March 2015 who were holding a silent vigil outside a church where serious crimes against babies and children had been alleged by 2 siblings, a boy 7 and a girl 8. Judge Worsley sent the jury home at 3,30 on Friday 15 July 2015, only to declare that he would be issuing a Restraining Order preventing co-defendants, Neelu Berry & Sabine McNeill from giving their defence and incriminating evidence against the teachers and priests at the church and schools.
The trial was used to spy on supporters of the Defendants, with Jake Clarke being subjected to Mental Health Framing Frauds and Lee Cant arrested at his home on 13 September 2016 held in Bethnal Green Police Station. As Neelu Berry waited in the waiting area, she was hand-cuffed and locked in a cell and subjected to a mental health assessment the next morning. After she told the Psychiatrist that she was a qualified pharmacist who specialised in Mental Health and was an Expert in two reports of criminal cover-up by the NHS Trusts, Police, Coroner and the law courts, he decided there were no mental health issues.
Equity Lawyer, Edward William Ellis has filed 40 corruption claims in the High Court without remedy, leading to the conclusion that the UK courts are unfit for purpose. He has now provided mass remedy templates for those who are fees exempt to file their own corruption claims on the basis that mass remedies will be the default due to mass corruption.
http://allto1.webs.com/www-swissindo-net
The documents for the Gold Mandate Prosperity Payments 1-11 of http://www.swissindo.net, namely the Voucher M1 Master Bond in the sum of $1,200,000 plus a monthly amount of $1200 per adult and $600 per child, plus the Debt Burden Liberation Certificate DBLC for corporate debts to be written off in the sum of $150,000 and the same amount for personal debts can also be downloaded. The Prosperity payments are overdue since the banking license expiry on 17 August 2015.
Donations welcome
PayPal.Me/NeeluBerry
Neelu Berr
[Posting credit to Dearg na Sléibhe on Hoaxtead]
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor