jimmywx11

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Losleones
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: jimmywx11

Post by Losleones »

Jimmy continues to post his crime & potential crimes over on goofy at the same time being congratulated by physcoSalli who goes on to say removing reg plates on cars is the way to go. Brilliant idea salli, can't understand why i didn't think of that then i could have avoided a recent SP50. The site now actively encourages crime whilst sensible questions are removed.
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... X6ubXCkqrU
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Losleones wrote:removing reg plates on cars is the way to go
Yeah, draw attention to your car.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

A long time ago, when I was learning how to Scuba Dive, on the course were two serving police officers. Nice couple, we got chatting about avoiding speed cameras one evening and one of them remarked that the best way to defeat a speed camera was to remove your plate, as the fine was lower and came with no points.

However he conceded that you would be more likely to be detected by a police vehicle and would probably receive more fines than you would if you were planning on driving at speed past enforcement cameras.

We therefore concluded that the best way to avoid being detected for motoring offences was to try your best to avoid committing them, as if you do nothing wrong, you stand very little chance of receiving a fine.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

I firmly believe Sov/cits actually purposely indulge in committing crimes to test out their wacky theories & the blame for this lies directly with goofy site (Ceylon) spouting garbage that in the FMOTL world is fine, but in reality is unlawful. Sadly, they get suckered into the scams without thinking of the big picture & the eventual consequences which will result in increased fine, insurance hike & potential loss of licence. Pretty sad really & our Jimmy will be up to his neck soon enough with his lose the name, address & his registering car in dog's name crap.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

I saw this the other day and wondered if it was Jimmy at the wheel.

longdog

Post by longdog »

PeanutGallery wrote:We therefore concluded that the best way to avoid being detected for motoring offences was to try your best to avoid committing them, as if you do nothing wrong, you stand very little chance of receiving a fine.
Speeding tickets are a tax on the stupid.

In 32 years I've been done twice at a total cost of £90 and serves me right :lol:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

Once here in 25 years, £30 fine and 3 pp's iirc.
My dad has been driving 55 years and has the same record as me.

My dear old Mum used to say if you can't do the time, don't do the crime, along with other little gems like fines are for people stupid enough to get caught and jury service is for those too stupid to get out of it.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

longdog wrote:
PeanutGallery wrote:We therefore concluded that the best way to avoid being detected for motoring offences was to try your best to avoid committing them, as if you do nothing wrong, you stand very little chance of receiving a fine.
Speeding tickets are a tax on the stupid.

In 32 years I've been done twice at a total cost of £90 and serves me right :lol:
I've not even been done once, but I've also not been driving for 32 years.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

I've been a reckless driver in my youth & to this day still can't keep under the 70mph speed limit on motorways but thanks to goofy i now ANRRTS any fines through the post!!!!1!!!! :haha:
longdog

Post by longdog »

Oh... And I did cop for a £60 fine for driving an articulated truck through a bus only lane in South Shields which I thought was a bit of a swizz as A) It was a traffic warden that directed me up there in the first place and B) The alternative of backing out would have brought the whole town to a standstill.

As it would have cost me more than £60 in petrol to attend court and fight it I paid up with ill grace :shock:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

The usual fine for speeding here in Orange County, California, is $458, although the statutory maximum fine for speeding (not reckless driving) is $100. (300% county surcharge, $20 document fee, $38 court fee, or something like that.)
Last edited by Arthur Rubin on Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed typo
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

These days tho the only person driving Jimmy's car is the *erm* registered owner.

Losleones

Post by Losleones »

At least looks far more intelligent & mature than our wee Jimmy. Does he/she type his posts?
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

Losleones wrote:At least looks far more intelligent & mature than our wee Jimmy. Does he/she type his posts?
'On the Internet, nobody knows you're a dog."
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Losleones wrote:Jimmy continues to post his crime & potential crimes over on goofy at the same time being congratulated by physcoSalli who goes on to say removing reg plates on cars is the way to go. Brilliant idea salli, can't understand why i didn't think of that then i could have avoided a recent SP50. The site now actively encourages crime whilst sensible questions are removed.
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... X6ubXCkqrU
Indeed, he is given free reign and allowed to encourage others to break the law and court unnecessary controversy leading others into more debt and despair while others in a position to do something to check him do nothing but cheer from the sidelines or simply stay silent.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

I wonder if our Jimmy has ever worked in his life & contributed? I dare say as a teenager he was a tear away & possible held a job down at McDonald's for a few weeks but I'd hazard a guess he's pretty much as useless at holding down a career as he is at endorsing his Freeman garbage he so freely publishes on social media. He's strikes me as the type of character who would deliberately fail to scan goods at a Supermarket checkout. The guy is lower than a snakes belly.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Surprised that hasn't been tried yet: some sort of secret signal that tells the clerk to do just a token scan and skip the rest because the customer is a sovereign child of Christ and exempt from the evil machines of the Beast.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

These are not the beans you are scanning for....
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

exiledscouser wrote:These days tho the only person driving Jimmy's car is the *erm* registered owner.

Tsk. Hands at ten and two and keep your eyes on the road puppy! You might be in an adorable but tragic accident.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... ZwW5xv48dU

So BailiffAdviceOnline posted on Jummy's D/L Revoked thread that Jummy had followed informaiton that was posted to his site, but the law had changed, and it needed updating. Then Jimmy goes on to explain how he put the courts in their rightful place, and didn't agree to plea, or contract with the court. Because he as sent back all the letters they sent him, he has not accepted any plea, and still has a clean D/L.

BailiffAdviceOnline
Jimmy, I have read your above post with interest. I had not realised until today that the advice page by Ceylon (below) was from my website and I pleased to read that it assisted you. I will send a note to Ceylon in a few moments though because earlier this year new procedures were put in place by the courts for dealing with statutory declarations and accordingly the advice needs to be updated.

http://bailiffadviceonline.co.uk/index/ ... clarations

The position since then has been that if the defendant is in court in person, then in most cases, the case will be heard again at the same time and the defendant will be given a copy of the original complaint (from DVLA or TV Licensing etc) and will be asked how they intend to plead.

If a guilty plea is given, the court will require a Means Enquiry Form to be completed before imposing a new fine. If a not guilty plea is entered, the court must re-list the case for trial as soon as possible.

In your case, I note that you advised the court in April that you wished to have more time to consider the paperwork etc and the matter was therefore adjourned. Given the new requirment to re-list the case as soon as possible, I was wondering what the outcome has been in your case.
Jimmy:
my finest hour!! i won these buggers.

i told them i would neither plead guilty or not guilty. i asked for more time to decide. it was then adjourned till 2nd may. at this time they found my me guilty in my absence.

HA! how can that be possible? so i sent all letters from the court and dvla back ANRRTS. and at that point they gave up.

clean license, no fine, no speeding ticket.

lose the name win the game. :D

http://www.losethename.com

they need you to admit guilt. and when they find your name guilty them need you to accept it. if you don't contract with them its like it never happened.

it never actually did - i never committed any crime except maybe the made up crie of failing to provide driver details. when you are not brainwshed you know that is not really crime.

i was not abliged to contract with these filthy scum. and i didn't...........
BailiffAdviceOnline corrects him
Thank you Jimmy for your update. If the court fine was for a minor offence such as throwing litter etc I would not bother posting any further. However, in your case, there is a driving licence at stake and with it the risk of it once again being declared void.

The way that I see it is that on 2nd May the court found you guilty in your absense and accordingly, that must be the position on the court records. A copy would once again be sent to DVLA. The only reason that you had a 'clean' licence was because the court accepted your earlier statutory declaration. The court must then 're-hear' your case (which they have done).

I am afriad to say that you are not correct in your statement that 'they need you to admit guilt'. This is complete and utter nonsense. I will post up the relevant legislation later this morning.

Given that the court found you guilty, then a new fine would have been imposed together with penalty points on your licence. The only way of that decision to be reversed would be by way of another Statutory Declaration.

Mitchell Kapor, the founder of Lotus Software famously described that getting information off the internet was like “taking a drink from a fire hydrant.”

The internet has undoubtedly transformed our lives and there is a plethora of good, bad and indifferent information that can be accessed on the internet. Amongst all this information, there are a myriad of internet sites out there claiming that they are able to exploit apparent loopholes. You seem to have read one of them and believed the nonsense.

As I said earlier, if this was not a fine that affects your driving licence and insurance I would not bother trying to correct you.
Jimmy Responds:
you don't know shit all pal.

i walk my talk, and i now have a clean license. the fine was sent back to the court ANRRTS and i haven't heard anything else. in 2 months.

if it was to be sold on to debt collectors and bailliffs at a later date, i will easily beat that like i did last time.

viewtopic.php?f=60&t=76334#.VZu7WvmMFCl

let me guess.... you charge people for advice right? :( :roll:
To which:
jimmyw wrote:
let me guess.... you charge people for advice right? :
No, I don't actually.
Way to go Jimmy, Dissing the guy who wrote the advice you followed. But Jimmy Knows Best.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.