Peter of England: He’s still F RE?

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Wake Up! Productions
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: He’s still F RE?

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

Joinder wrote:The system is not equal, that is correct, look around you my friend, Peter is not to blame for increasing inequality in the world today
Nice way of avoiding answering my question. I will ask again. Are you profiting from the WeRe Bank scam?
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
nebuer
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by nebuer »

Bones wrote:
Joinder wrote: I can't show you Peter's qualifications, they are his personal property, as are his tax returns etc.
Data protection is s subject that he takes very seriously , one reason why is site is unhackable.
Peace
Lol, really, if he takes Data Protection so seriously why isn't WeRe bank registered with the ICO.

As for Peter's qualifications, ask him about his time waiting tables in Germany
To be fair the ICO is entirely ineffectual. For instance, they argued before the First Tier Tribunal that it was entirely harmless to publish lists of:

|Ip address | Date | Time | Webpage Accessed |

On the basis that people could never be identified by IP address..

http://www.informationtribunal.gov.uk/D ... 06.15).pdf

(of course, none of this is to say PoE is not a twat - just that this isn't a point to get him on...)
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Joinder wrote:
Losleones wrote:For clarification, is Joinder the guy pictured in court alongside Craig Crawford in the TC thread?
VampireLOREN is the man to answer that question.
My lips are sealed
They ought to be sealed....... :mouthshut:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Joinder wrote: There is more than one plan.
Irrelevant. You have revealed one of the plans. Now provide evidence that what you claim is one of his plans really is one of his plans. You have made a claim now back it up.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:
Joinder wrote:The system is not equal, that is correct, look around you my friend, Peter is not to blame for increasing inequality in the world today
Nice way of avoiding answering my question. I will ask again. Are you profiting from the WeRe Bank scam?
No one profits in the new system
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
Irrelevant. You have revealed one of the plans. Now provide evidence that what you claim is one of his plans really is one of his plans. You have made a claim now back it up.
Plans are never revealed to the enemy.
Peace
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

vampireLOREN wrote:
Joinder wrote:
Losleones wrote:For clarification, is Joinder the guy pictured in court alongside Craig Crawford in the TC thread?
My lips are sealed
They ought to be sealed....... :mouthshut:
North Korea.
Peace
rumpelstilzchen

Joinder wrote:
rumpelstilzchen wrote:
Plans are never revealed to the enemy.
Peace
You are now making yourself appear to be silly. You have revealed a plan yourself and then you say plans are not revealed. You contradict yourself. You are not very good at this. If you actually took the time to read my post you would see that I am not asking you to reveal any plan. Maybe you should brush up on your reading comprehension skills?
Last edited by rumpelstilzchen on Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Wake Up! Productions

Joinder wrote:No one profits in the new system
Really? So all the evil fiat money PoE has taken in (in brown envelopes) was burned in a giant bon fire - to ensure that "no one profits in the new system"?

If PoE is short for Peter of England, you can guess what FoS means - that is now your new name !!!
rumpelstilzchen

New system? What is joinder on? There is no new system. LOL
BHF wrote:
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Joinder wrote:
My lips are sealed
So what do we know about "Joinder"?

- He is NOT a member of WeRe Bank, yet he promotes it.
- He thinks Penis of England is "great".
- He ridicules Peter's victims.
- He claims to know Peter's future plans.

He sounds like someone who is in Peter's camp (like the late Bertie), as he places himself below Peter, yet above Peter's victims. He is definitely not Peter himself, as Peter can't go 3 posts without SCREAMING AT PEOPLE !!!

Anyone care to take a guess?
Many years ago there was a shoddy little documentary called the "Great Rock&Roll Swindle" which ended with a Mr J Rotten saying to the audience at the end of a 'concert' ----"ever been had ?" if you are really get bothered with the opinions of Joinder it is better to switch off .....and like pffffft he will be gone.

I don't think he is a WeRe member , it would make me very happy if he joined :wink:
I kinda think.....he views PoE as an Arsehole.....but who knows? :shrug:
If by victim ....you mean the stupid account holders? :snicker: ...Joinder gets a gold star
He claims to know? if you really believe that you have been trolled :violin:

It might be better to ask why is he playing with the members here? search me? FFS....I imagine its boredom. Me? when something bores me I leave it alone .....and to f%&* up folk here does seem ....to me... a shame.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
Wake Up! Productions

rumpelstilzchen wrote:New system? What is joinder on? There is no new system. LOL
Personally, I think he having a go at us. I think Joinder is a NOBODY who wants to feel like a somebody. I don't believe a single word he types, and I for one refuse to grant him another minute of my time.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:New system? What is joinder on? There is no new system. LOL
Personally, I think he having a go at us. I think Joinder is a NOBODY who wants to feel like a somebody. I don't believe a single word he types, and I for one refuse to grant him another minute of my time.
I think you have made a sensible decision.
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:You are not very good at this.
Actually.... if his/her intent is to Troll - s/he appears to have done quite well.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

As wserra has said joinder is now moderated. This means that any post he makes has to be approved by a moderator before it is allowed on Quatloos. So from this point on leave him out of the discussion and no criticism of his past postings. It's not fair to go after him when he can't respond and I don't want Arthur or I to feel we have to let his posts through because he is responding to comments made about him.

joinder; we put you on moderation because your tidal wave of pointless, incessant postings today were swamping Quatloos with meaningless volume without content. This was just, really, a ramping up of your past behavior to new levels and we've had enough of it.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
jcolvin2
Grand Master Consul of Quatloosia

Post by jcolvin2 »

vampireLOREN wrote: Many years ago there was a shoddy little documentary called the "Great Rock&Roll Swindle" which ended with a Mr J Rotten saying to the audience at the end of a 'concert' ----"ever been had ?"
But have you ever been had on Quatloos?

- with apologies to Declan Patrick MacManus and Clubland.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

I excommunicated myself from pigpot almost a year ago. But when he was put on moderation, i began reviewing his posts, because that seemed the responsible thing to do. that meant exposing myself to all the tiresome whining that had led me to filter him in the first place. i think i only approved about a tenth of them.

But now that pigpot has found another pot to pig in, over on Get into Deep Doo-Doo Free, i've decided to stop reviewing his posts entirely and let other mods take care of it.

And... even as i made that decision, NoseOutofJoinder, whom i just put on ignore this week, is also on moderation. I guess the admins wanted to help me have a happy thanksgiving by putting out a big turkey.

And i say, thanks, i think. however i'm going to wait till next week to review his posts; i'm giving myself some Q time without aggro.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

A closed FB page simply titled 'WeRe Bank' has opened up out of Germany. Quite an active and vocal membership, and not everyone on the page is happy - my German is rusty at best, but more than a few people are expressing doubt and uttering phrases like 'Emperor's new clothes' regarding PoE. Of course, for every one expression of doubt there are two freemen to spout the usual rhetoric in return.

The most interesting tidbit from it is a message PoE seems to have sent the group. Their translation, not mine:

Dear Mr. Peters,
There is a lot of disinformation it seems going around about Were Bank.
We must clarify our position to everyone who wishes to join.
In order to do this, we ask you to please not make any claims or announcements concerning Were Bank until we advise otherwise .
Thank you
Were Bank
Peter
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Only a few minutes until 1 December, when Christmas comes early and Peter launches the WeRe Bank Notes for people to spend!!! FREE MONEY FOR EVERYONE! Thank you, Jesus! Peter!

I anticipate these will be as successful as the other bits of paper he's sold to his punters. The only bonus is that he's now said they can be:

(a) used to pay 'private' debts. Obviously a 'private' debt is noo different from any other debt, except in Peter's mind, but you can now go down to your local used car dealer and try and fob him off with a WeRe Note in return for a new motor; and

(b) converted into currency, i.e. real money, by anyone who's been given one in payment. Seriously. The man is f'ing bonkers. Why/how do people fall for this bollocks?

NYGman

Post by NYGman »

I think he may be referring to US currency which has the following:
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.