Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by notorial dissent »

It would appear to me that George has an absolute talent for reading in to comments things he wants to see that are not there and blithely ignoring the ones he doesn't.

I would also add thick as a brick with way too much free time on his hands.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AndyPandy
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by AndyPandy »

SteveUK wrote:The guy is an absolute genius. Whatever happened to him to get into the woo happened in a major way.

Well, if you will go scamming the season loan scheme.....
..... and try and pay it back with a WeRe cheque !?
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Some GOOFies are tying themselves in knots.

They believe the assertion that Assassin has been beaten up by the police. Jimmy says that everyone should report this crime to the police, despite not knowing who the victim is, where he lives, what hospital he is in or anything else. Anyone who points this out is obviously a shill or even (shock) a police officer.

Then woody65 says Assassin wouldn't publish any of the details about the incident "on a public forum where it is KNOWN shills, police et all operate."

Huh? The police beat him up, and guard him in hospital, but no details can be published because then the police would read them?
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

If the police really cared and was out for him, and are operating outside the law, would they not be able to see all his posts, even in "private forums", emails, and chats? Not to mention tracking his calls....
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Pox

Post by Pox »

littleFred wrote:Some GOOFies are tying themselves in knots.

They believe the assertion that Assassin has been beaten up by the police. Jimmy says that everyone should report this crime to the police, despite not knowing who the victim is, where he lives, what hospital he is in or anything else. Anyone who points this out is obviously a shill or even (shock) a police officer.

Then woody65 says Assassin wouldn't publish any of the details about the incident "on a public forum where it is KNOWN shills, police et all operate."

Huh? The police beat him up, and guard him in hospital, but no details can be published because then the police would read them?
Oops, 'iamnotanumber' has posted the following -

No offence but that doesn't mean anything.

I remember when I was more active on this forum, and there was a story posted by assassin which was completely unbelievable and later found to be fake. When reading this forum now, I always ignore any of his threads and posts.

To me, this sounds as far fetched as some of his other stories.

So far, iamnotanumber hasn't been accused of being a paid shill, government agent, troll, police officer, a member of TPTB......
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Let this man speak for himself.
https://youtu.be/5jOTeopne-8
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

vampireLOREN wrote:Let this man speak for himself.
https://youtu.be/5jOTeopne-8
I could only watch the first 30 seconds before skipping forward. His videos haven't got any better have they.

He can communicate with his 12 year old son better than people on YouTube. There are just too many responses to that - it's making my head hurt.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

The "Assassin has been beaten up" thread has been locked.
Hi All,

For legal reasons and so not to prejudice his case, I am locking this thread.

This is NOT anyone's fault.

Take Care.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Not anyone's fault.

Unless of course you're a lying , deluded ,self centred wanna be guru who craved a bit of limelight.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

It was suspiciously quiet on the latest plane crash front . I suspected goodf had missed it, but Mitch has stepped into the plate in fine style.

I always find it fascinating how the other members are willing to buy into obvious bullshit so easily.

EgyptAir 804: Debris reports are fake because of bogus boat search, no rescue helicopters – Plane electronically hijacked and landed in Israel

http://www.abeldanger.net/2016/05/egypt ... -fake.html

EgyptAir: FAKE: Report of debris found including two seat cushions, a body part, and luggage; and now I am going to slay the liars.

Pictures – or it did not happen. And with photoshop available, I won't even believe debris photos anymore after they screwed the story line this badly; let me explain:

This crash would have been an easy one to find if it were real, because it would have happened in a confined area a helicopter could get to easily. They are making it all look complicated by faking the search with boats. In a location like that, you don't use boats, you use helicopters. It is ALL FAKE. If numerous helicopters were not sent out in the first hours, it is ALL FAKE. Where are the reports of rescue helicopters being sent out, only 100 miles offshore where they could go easily?

WHAT DO YOU MEAN THERE WERE NO RESCUE HELICOPTERS IN THE FIRST HOURS? They "knew" where this plane went down: WHY NO RESCUE HELICOPTERS SENT IMMEDIATELY? WHY NONE? BECAUSE THE PLANE LANDED IN ISRAEL, THAT'S WHY.

This was the bust I held onto yesterday, to nail them when they sprang the next lie. They were talking idiotic searches on boats, when the plane went down in a known location, IN THE WATER, where there would have been a high probability of survivors well within reach of the shortest of the short-range rescue helicopters from 5 different countries. This would not have even needed a long-range rescue helicopter. Not sending helicopters is a dead giveaway there was no crash, because sending helicopters was the only thing that would have been done if a plane really did go down. Boats would be sent later, to pick up the big pieces.

What do you do in a real scenario with possible survivors? Send a 25 mph boat and spend 5 hours getting there and then spend 10 hours plodding along at water level looking for pieces within eyeshot at water level? NO. You send a helicopter that can get there in 25 minutes and scan the entire area in a few more minutes. X 20 helicopters and the crash is found instantly, and all survivors are pulled from the water in the FIRST HOUR. How about sending a fighter jet first, that can cover 100 miles in a few minutes, to tell the helicopters right where it went down, so when they arrive 15 minutes later they go right to the crash? The story line, which only involved boats, is CHILDISHLY STUPID, Gilligan's Island style; thank you Common Core, you make my job of debunking lies easy!

DEBRIS REPORTS ARE FAKE BECAUSE OF STUPID BOAT STORIES: PLANE LANDED IN ISRAEL, PERIOD.

The three people missing from the boarding log, that dropped the passenger count from 59 to 56 (for a total of 66 aboard), are probably what this is really all about. If it were possible to find out who was deleted from the boarding log, we would probably have the answer for why this plane was really taken.

Here is another knockout bash of the official story, which proves Israel has the plane:

Supposedly, a plane went down in a "terror-related incident" less than 100 miles off of Israel's coast, and ISRAEL DID NOT GO OUT AND SEE WHAT WAS GOING ON? They left it all up to an idiot on a fishing boat? Come on now: they left it ALL UP TO A "CAPTAIN" ON A SMALL BOAT – when it was, according to the Israeli press, a "terror incident" that happened above waters Israel unofficially claims? The story line is too stupid to buy; that is why I let them hang themselves with a "debris report": because there is no conceivable way this happened at all if Israel did not go out and check on anything.

Israel did not go out and check, because ISRAEL HAS THE PLANE: why go out and check if you have the plane and know it is sitting in hangar 14?

If this were real, Israel would have sent fighter jets, reconnaissance planes, helicopters, submarines, and naval vessels – because it was, after all, a "terror-related incident" that happened over their own turf, and they are persnickety about terror, RIGHT? TOO LATE FOR THAT STORY NOW; THE ZIO PRESS BLEW IT.

Now just wait and see: they will start threading those themes they missed into their story lines, and pray the public won't notice!
_______
May 19 2016 update

This plane supposedly "went down in the Mediterranean." Not out in the middle of the Atlantic, not out in the Pacific; it went down in EVERYONE'S BACKYARD. There is no conceivable way the debris trail was not photographed clearly AT DAYBREAK. Israel, Turkey, Egypt, Russia, Italy, and many other countries could have had a fighter jet to the scene in less than an hour; and Egypt, Russia, and Israel could have had one there in 10 minutes. Even helicopters could have been there in a half hour. No clear debris photos ALREADY means they are hoaxing this and Israel probably has the plane.

If this were real, THE STORY SHOULD BE ABOUT RESCUE HELICOPTERS SEARCHING, NOT SOME STUPID IDIOT CAPTAIN ON A BOAT!

UPDATE: What I have said all along is now fully confirmed: The "officially found wreckage" was not from the EgyptAir flight – it was just random styrofoam! I am confident I have this nailed; READ IT AND WEEP, ISRAEL: YOU ARE BUSTED – ARCHIVE AND POST!

My all but final conclusion: Plane electronically hijacked and landed in Israel. A 90 degree turn to the left, followed by a 360 degree turn, equals a 90 degree turn to the left, which would be STRAIGHT TOWARDS ISRAEL. Adding to that no debris found despite the plane "going down in everyone's backyard" clinches it.

Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Into the "deliberately stupid" category comes GOOFy landlubber with the claim that the EU defines promissory notes as cash (and, therefore, must be as acceptable as ordinary cash is).
landlubber wrote:CASH TO BE DECLARED. Article 2 0f Regulation (EC) No 1889/2005) says that Cash is defined as:
Negotiable Instruments (including cheques, promissory notes and money orders) that are in bearer form, endorsed without restriction, made out to a fictitious payee, or otherwise in such form that the title thereto passes upon delivery.

Incomplete instruments (including cheques, promissory notes and money orders)signed, but with the payee's name omitted.
We quickly find REGULATION (EC) No 1889/2005 which includes the words:
For the purposes of this Regulation: ... 2. 'cash' means ...promissory notes ...
landlubber ignores that qualification, and pretends this regulation means promissory notes should always be treated as cash. But it doesn't. "This regulation" is concerned only with "cash entering or leaving the Community".

Then, landlubber deliberately ignores even the words he has quoted. It applies only to PN that are bearer-negotiable. If I write a promise to pay Bill Bloggs, this promise is worthless to anyone else. So it wouldn't be treated as cash, even under this regulation.
notorial dissent

It's those little qualifiers that trip them up EVERY time.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

That and not paying the endowment policy, or the gas bill, or the water bill, or the credit card bill, or any bill really.
Warning may contain traces of nut
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Poor Spud - he ignored a county court claim form because the GOOFYs told him that the Northampton Bulk Centre isn't a real court and has no authority. Now he's upset that his creditors are threatening him with an Attachment of Earnings Order, and he's questioning the validity of the disinformation he's swallowed hook, line and sinker from the GOOFY fraternity. Needless to say, the only person giving any sensible information in the thread is Tiggy.

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 0vwr_krLDc
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

They're everywhere today - here's another one.

Roydie took out a loan with Sainsbury's Bank to pay off a credit card debt, then immediately started the 3-letter process. Now a CIFAS fraud warning has been registered against him, and he's baffled as to what fraud he could possibly have committed...

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 0vzgPkrLDc
Last edited by mufc1959 on Mon May 30, 2016 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
notorial dissent

There's dumb, and then there is just plain stupid. He defaults on a credit card debt, somehow gets a loan to pay it off, and now he's trying to get out of the loan. And he wonders why they consider it fraud. S T U P I D. I really can't imagine what he thought would happen.
Fearnchase
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Fearnchase »

notorial dissent wrote:There's dumb, and then there is just plain stupid. He defaults on a credit card debt, somehow gets a loan to pay it off, and now he's trying to get out of the loan. And he wonders why they consider it fraud. S T U P I D. I really can't imagine what he thought would happen.
And now the famous apple cart is on The case. It can only end badly!!
notorial dissent

?Did I miss an important development in this saga of tears and woe?? Oh dear!! Oh my yes, let the stupid flow. Hold tight indeed.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

mufc1959 wrote:Poor Spud - he ignored a county court claim form because the GOOFYs told him that the Northampton Bulk Centre isn't a real court and has no authority. Now he's upset that his creditors are threatening him with an Attachment of Earnings Order, and he's questioning the validity of the disinformation he's swallowed hook, line and sinker from the GOOFY fraternity. Needless to say, the only person giving any sensible information in the thread is Tiggy.

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 0vwr_krLDc
That thread is three pages of comedy gold:
I cant believe i have spent the last three years thinking this bulking center was "Toothless" all the youtube stuff i saw said that because of the simple reason that these people have brought a debt and i dont have a contract with them. Which is why i was told it was unenforceable so lets hope Tiggy can give me some guidance to help
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Another youtube video from Ceylon with another expert in fraud

https://youtu.be/8jYAkL4Gl9w

2 mins 23 seconds of garbage

http://www.lawgazette.co.uk/news/vexati ... ullarticle
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions