Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by Burnaby49 »

Suppose that we gave a taxpayer the authority to say "All 100% of my money must go into non-military services." Her assumption is that this would mean that the military would receive less money. But there would be no principled reason why the government couldn't just say "All right. These other taxpayers over here haven't expressed a preference, so we'll allocate an increased amount of their taxes to the military to balance things out."

I believe that this was, in reverse, what United Way used to do if donors stipulated a specific charity to allocate their donation to. United Way would just give that charity less than it would have otherwise received from the non-designated donations so it all balanced out to United Way's pre-designated allotments.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by JamesVincent »

Wasn't that crap the basis of the telephone tax protesters?

And lets not forget about Cindy Sheenan.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
letissier14
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by letissier14 »

How to make yourself look stupid and then posting it up on youtube
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

letissier14 wrote:How to make yourself look stupid and then posting it up on youtube
Yes this was posted on GOODF, very stupid indeed.
-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

‘Freeman on the land’ causes chaos in court.
A SELF-STYLED “Freeman on the land” has caused chaos in court as he claimed the hearing was “an unjust assault on my sovereignty”.
David Macrae,wanted to grow his wed unmolested by the sheriff and be allowed to steal electricity by bypassing his electricity meter, all in the name of medicine. :lol:

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/n ... -1-3715573
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

wanglepin wrote:
‘Freeman on the land’ causes chaos in court.
A SELF-STYLED “Freeman on the land” has caused chaos in court as he claimed the hearing was “an unjust assault on my sovereignty”.
David Macrae,wanted to grow his wed unmolested by the sheriff and be allowed to steal electricity by bypassing his electricity meter, all in the name of medicine. :lol:

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/n ... -1-3715573
David Macrae is another Jimmy, IE a brainless idiot who loves to tread the Sov Cit/FMOTL line until it comes to having to attend the Job Centre where the act is dropped just in time to receive some "free" money.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
longdog

Post by longdog »

I like this bit...
...and posting a picture on his Facebook page in which he is pointing a longbow and arrow with a “refusal of service notice” at the camera.
I own an English lowbow and while they are very effective when used well as far as home defence goes they are about as much use as as a feather duster. All you end up with is holes in your ceiling :lol:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

He could put battlements on his roof.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
doublelong
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by doublelong »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X75BjQL6YBE
I have come across this guy on youtube a few times his videos are just rambling babble mainly about council tax filled with the usual freeman crap. But he seems to have come to the end of his council tax holiday as the police have turned up to take him to court and the dialog between him and the arresting officer is priceless. :haha:
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

I love the bit where they say 'we're here to arrest you and take you to Court' and he says 'I'm banned from Court' :haha:

Did they arrest him in the end, after approximately 15 minutes it ends? ! :shrug:
doublelong
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by doublelong »

AndyPandy wrote:I love the bit where they say 'we're here to arrest you and take you to Court' and he says 'I'm banned from Court' :haha:

Did they arrest him in the end, after approximately 15 minutes it ends? ! :shrug:
they did indeed
part 2 here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssaOT92cAuI :haha:
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

doublelong wrote:
AndyPandy wrote:I love the bit where they say 'we're here to arrest you and take you to Court' and he says 'I'm banned from Court' :haha:

they did indeed
part 2 here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssaOT92cAuI :haha:
It's the fact that they publish on the internet for the general hilarity of all just what a knob they've been !!!

Thanks for publishing Paul - laughed all the way through, amused me on a dull afternoon :haha:
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

Seriously some of our coppers have way too much patience for these freetards, like the one who showed up in part 2.

Repeating the same thing over and over does not establish it as fact especially when you get the same factually backed counterpoint every time.

I'm still waiting for someone to rebut a maritime law claim by pointing out they're not a merchant ship on the high seas.
-=Firthy2002=-

Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Firthy2002 wrote:Seriously some of our coppers have way too much patience for these freetards, like the one who showed up in part 2.

Repeating the same thing over and over does not establish it as fact especially when you get the same factually backed counterpoint every time.
Agreed. 25 mins of stupid blather. They should have asked him 3 times if he was going to come quietly, and then cuffed him. These people have no life or purpose except for prolonged stupid arguments with authority, they will carry on all day because it feeds their Braveheart self-image.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

A bit of a home goal by the freetard. He should have angled his camera so the wheelie bins at the end of his path could not be seen. :haha:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
doublelong
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by doublelong »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzmcD7J2gG4
This is the reality of the minority who get sucked into the crap that goofy and the rest spout. Everything that this lady and her husband say you will have heard before from goofy and the merry band of idiots that promote it.
It seems that her husband was caught using a mobile phone when driving but there is no injury or loss so no crime has been committed it beggars belief. :brickwall:
Also when all else fails play the vulnerability card.
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

Looked like he had attained peaceable entry to me. Should be charged with wasting police time.
-=Firthy2002=-

Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6MYrK-0bWw

Typical freetard bs now with added crap poetry!
-=Firthy2002=-

Greengrass
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Greengrass »

ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

doublelong wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzmcD7J2gG4
This is the reality of the minority who get sucked into the crap that goofy and the rest spout. Everything that this lady and her husband say you will have heard before from goofy and the merry band of idiots that promote it.
It seems that her husband was caught using a mobile phone when driving but there is no injury or loss so no crime has been committed it beggars belief. :brickwall:
Also when all else fails play the vulnerability card.
If it's a true bred Rottie he might get a few quid for it second hand :Axe:
The "no injury or loss" crap - so can I borrow his car any time then?
The "vulnerability" bit, was that the child? Take the child into care then, no injury or loss there, might even be better off as won't have morons for parents.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self