Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

NedSeagoon
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Re: Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Post by NedSeagoon »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:38 am I'm looking for N49 details with "the manner in which possession was taken" where the judge has written things like "the use of trebuchets is permitted".

Fetchez la vache!

TheNewSaint
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by TheNewSaint »

mufc1959 wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:09 pm I suspect the purported defence is one of justification, based on the (completely erroneous) argument that the Warrant of Possession was fraudulent/invalid.
Crabby got plenty of letters explaining why the house was being possessed, and under what laws. Seems to me that would be solid evidence against any claim to an honest misunderstanding. Especially conaidering the tone of Crabby's responses to them.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

TBL wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:47 pm
mufc1959 wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:56 pm
TBL wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:36 pm For us non-lawyers, what does "noble the jury" mean?
I think he means 'nobble', i.e. corrupt.
I appreciate the explanation as "nobble" isn't in the dialect for us across the pond.
Nobble is what gangsters do to highly favored racehorses or their jockeys.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

At first, I wondered if "nobble" was a misspelling of "noble"; and if "nobling the jury" was a scheme whereby jury members were created Common Law Barons, so that they could stand in Lawful Rebellion to Her Majesty, or something on that order.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Ixnay! Don't them any ideas!
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
longdog

Post by longdog »

I have it on the authority of one now long dead ex-cop that a lot of the "jury nobbling" that went on in the 60s and 70s was done by the police.

If it looked liked a case was going badly for the prosecution they'd pay Mr Knuckles and Mr Bonesplinter to approach the jury with the "suggestion" they might want to find the accused not guilty.

Then they'd arrange for the judge to be tipped off about the "threats", all in the interests of a fair trial of course, on the hope of a mistrial and a new trial that might go better.

Cunning.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

grixit wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:09 am Ixnay! Don't them any ideas!
Oh, I wouldn't mind if they tried "nobling" a jury. I'm sure that the UK courts would consider that to be jury tampering; and I don't think that they like that anymore than US courts do.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Didn't know whether to post this here or in the Random... thread, but the Crab is involved here to some extent.
Problem is I can't see his posts, so I'd appreciate it if someone can fill in the advice he's giving..

FB link - https://www.facebook.com/groups/1957436 ... 329269911/

Brief highlights:
Em Ward
Conversation Starter · 15 hrs
Got a house repossession for what amounts to under ten missed payments and a buy to let mortgage issue, anyone on hand, going public with this sick of the corruption guys xx
So 9 months behind then.

Colin Worrall offers his support - sort of
Bastards ,,,,, I’m at court for council tax on owing £5000 ???
It’s all fuked
2 or 3 years worth. Nice.

We now get 2 or 3 players in the thread at once
James Paul Get a tr1 form and give it to the land registry and give it to the trustee to hold

Paul Davies what is a tr1 form not heard of this
TR1? One of these https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... ansfer-tr1

Used I suspect to transfer a property you already own I suspect, a mortgage may be an issue.

Amy Teel Hamilton chips in
So appoint a trustee? What will this accomplish? Sorry for my ignorance, thank you for your knowledge.
Fair question. Lee Daniel explains
Have you read

Collateral Reuse in Shadow Banking and Monetary Policy

Ameya Muley∗
7th January 2016
Job Market Paper
Rehypothecation is the practice of the direct reuse by lenders of the collateral posted with
them to borrow on their own account. This is different from securitising the cash flows from
the debt and and using them as collateral, or “pyramiding” as it is called by Geanakoplos and Zame (2009), Kilenthong and Townsend (2011) etc. In rehypothecation, the received
collateral itself is directly repledged. In securitisation, the entire debt contract is posted as.......
You get the drift.

He goes on & guess what 4 letter acronym pops up?
Em Ward the collateral is the documents and you want them back but by selling them they have isolated themselves from the contract that's why within the TGBMS argument they ask for a contract as per the relevant act
He's not done yet
A bill of exchange has real cash value and for the purpose of banking it is recorded on the banks ledger as an asset allowing them to extend credit. No consideration a requirement in contract law and a breach of trust and misrepresentation...
That's enough Lee, you shouldn't have watched that DVD.

There's lots more which I won't bore you with, but Colin Alexander asks
Is this you Em or someone else?
Then we get the reveal
Colin Alexander me, my other house x
Gone for the old 2nd house buy to let me thinks. Nothing wrong with that, but as the freetards always say - "Do your research".

So it's gone tits up & she turns to the obvious place for help - Facebook.

As I said, crabbie is active in the thread, I'd be obliged if his blanks can be filled.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

All first attempt possession orders can easily be stopped, all it needs is a few people standing together and making it public. The bailiffs won't try anything if they see opposition and the police won't get involved. After that it gets tougher, just make sure you have video evidence of the first attempt. It won't be easy and you have to be strong and determined. Those of us that have been there know about the fraud, proving it in the corrupt courts is not easy, but that's no reason to give in. Different areas in the country seem to have different ways, it shouldn't be like that if what they are doing is lawful, which it's not lawful. If it was every possession order would have set rules, but they don't. If you do get evicted don't give up, that's not the end of it, make a plan and get back in. Don't try doing on your own, get a team together in your area and lose the fear and work together. When the police get involved they haven't got a clue what they're doing, they're just following orders from the scum above.
After Lee Daniel witters on about birth certificates blah blah blah we get this interesting snippet, so he’s well on his way to Crawfords £90k legal fees
Interesting, I'm only at the 2 year stage at the moment. The latest with my 3 month mortgage statement is around £60k in litigation fees. Probably different with my case to yours, don't know about your case.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

AndyPandy wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:44 pm
All first attempt possession orders can easily be stopped...
He's not wrong there, they can be easily stopped, but his method is utter garbage and doomed to fail. A lot of the morons following their advice would be better off being told to contact Shelter or the Citizen's Advice Bureau.

Let's say, "less than ten missed payments" is 9. That's not a lot in the lifetime of a 25 year mortgage. What will have happened is that, after a few missed payments, the mortgagee gets in contact. They will try to re-arrange matters. They have to do this and be seen to have done it before they are ever likely to get a repossession order. This is to prevent precipitous repossessions which are due to temporary circumstances (like unexpected unemployment), circumstances which on the face of it are perfectly within the mortgagees right to collect on.
Your mortgage lender must consider any proposals you make for repaying your mortgage arrears.

If your lender doesn't accept your suggestions, they must write to you within 10 working days to explain why.

Your lender must also look at any other reasonable suggestions for keeping your home. Your lender's proposals for clearing your arrears should be easy to understand. You should be given a reasonable amount of time to consider their proposals.

Keep to any agreement you make with your lender. If you don't your lender can give you 15 working days' notice then take you to court.
However, even after reaching that stage, court action has to be suspended if:
you're getting help from your local council under a mortgage rescue or homeless prevention scheme

your income is about to improve enough for you to pay your mortgage, for example you've been offered a better paid job or
you're taking in a lodger

you've made a complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) about how your lender dealt with your arrears

you are taking steps to sell your home at a realistic price
If they don't follow these rules, the judge is likely to:
delay the repossession court hearing to give you time to negotiate with your lender

order the lender to pay your legal costs

stop your lender from adding their costs on to what you already owe them
So to get to the stage of a judge actually issuing an order, you have already blown them off.

But I think where we hit the motherlode is on why it's got this far is, it's a buy-to-let property. These rules don't apply as that's strictly a business to business transaction not a personal residence and one of the parties isn't paying their bills!
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

More garbage from the lovable crustacean :beatinghorse:
All first attempt possession orders can easily be stopped, all it needs is a few people standing together and making it public. The bailiffs won't try anything if they see opposition and the police won't get involved. After that it gets tougher, just make sure you have video evidence of the first attempt. It won't be easy and you have to be strong and determined. Those of us that have been there know about the fraud, proving it in the corrupt courts is not easy, but that's no reason to give in. Different areas in the country seem to have different ways, it shouldn't be like that if what they are doing is lawful, which it's not lawful. If it was every possession order would have set rules, but they don't. If you do get evicted don't give up, that's not the end of it, make a plan and get back in. Don't try doing on your own, get a team together in your area and lose the fear and work together. When the police get involved they haven't got a clue what they're doing, they're just following orders from the scum above.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:34 am
AndyPandy wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:44 pm
All first attempt possession orders can easily be stopped...
He's not wrong there, they can be easily stopped, but his method is utter garbage and doomed to fail. A lot of the morons following their advice would be better off being told to contact Shelter or the Citizen's Advice Bureau.

Let's say, "less than ten missed payments" is 9. That's not a lot in the lifetime of a 25 year mortgage. What will have happened is that, after a few missed payments, the mortgagee gets in contact. They will try to re-arrange matters. They have to do this and be seen to have done it before they are ever likely to get a repossession order. This is to prevent precipitous repossessions which are due to temporary circumstances (like unexpected unemployment), circumstances which on the face of it are perfectly within the mortgagees right to collect on.
Your mortgage lender must consider any proposals you make for repaying your mortgage arrears.

If your lender doesn't accept your suggestions, they must write to you within 10 working days to explain why.

Your lender must also look at any other reasonable suggestions for keeping your home. Your lender's proposals for clearing your arrears should be easy to understand. You should be given a reasonable amount of time to consider their proposals.

Keep to any agreement you make with your lender. If you don't your lender can give you 15 working days' notice then take you to court.
However, even after reaching that stage, court action has to be suspended if:
you're getting help from your local council under a mortgage rescue or homeless prevention scheme

your income is about to improve enough for you to pay your mortgage, for example you've been offered a better paid job or
you're taking in a lodger

you've made a complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) about how your lender dealt with your arrears

you are taking steps to sell your home at a realistic price
If they don't follow these rules, the judge is likely to:
delay the repossession court hearing to give you time to negotiate with your lender

order the lender to pay your legal costs

stop your lender from adding their costs on to what you already owe them
So to get to the stage of a judge actually issuing an order, you have already blown them off.

But I think where we hit the motherlode is on why it's got this far is, it's a buy-to-let property. These rules don't apply as that's strictly a business to business transaction not a personal residence and one of the parties isn't paying their bills!

The steps listed above are in the "Pre-Action Protocol for Possession Claims based on Mortgage or Home Purchase Plan Arrears in Respect of Residential Property". It sets out the steps lenders are expected to take before starting possession proceedings. But, as An Owl Called Sage said, it only applies to residential mortgages. Buy-to-let mortgages (such as the one which is the subject of the Facebook post) are considered commercial loans and so the lender doesn't have to do any of those things, and, in addition, the court has no discretion to suspend possession of a BTL property if the mortgage is in arrears.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

mufc1959 wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:54 pm Buy-to-let mortgages (such as the one which is the subject of the Facebook post) are considered commercial loans and so the lender doesn't have to do any of those things, and, in addition, the court has no discretion to suspend possession of a BTL property if the mortgage is in arrears.
Which explains the rapid disappearance of Crabbie's BTL portfolio whilst hanging on to his domestic property.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

A minor but significant difference.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
D-C
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by D-C »

Well he has finally done it
Final hurdle done. Fitted my own gas and electric meters today so no more bills to pay. EON and the National Grid are welcome to come and collect their property (meters) if they can confirm the serial numbers. I am now free of any utility bills on my home as the legal proprietor. No more electric, gas, water, council tax, mortgage or any other bills to pay. Don't copy me unless you're ready for it.😉
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

D-C wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:31 pm Well he has finally done it
Final hurdle done. Fitted my own gas and electric meters today so no more bills to pay. EON and the National Grid are welcome to come and collect their property (meters) if they can confirm the serial numbers. I am now free of any utility bills on my home as the legal proprietor. No more electric, gas, water, council tax, mortgage or any other bills to pay. Don't copy me unless you're ready for it.😉
Can you say "grand larceny", boys and girls?
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

D-C wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:31 pm Well he has finally done it
Why would he install meters at all? And why shouldn't someone copy him if he is right? Pressing [X] to doubt.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Chaos wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:08 am Why would he install meters at all? And why shouldn't someone copy him if he is right? Pressing [X] to doubt.
Agreed. Whilst illegal from the theft point of view, by-passing electricity meters is relatively safe process. By-passing gas fitting regulations will get you prison time. That's not gas I smell. It's bullshit. Inhaled by his credulous supporters.

Especially as the simpler option is to simply not pay the bills!
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Chaos wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:08 am Why would he install meters at all?
It's a FOTL dream theory. If big bad capitalists can have meters so can I. I'll fit my own and not charge myself. This overlooks the obvious fact that the electric and gas has to be supplied from somewhere.

Crabby's problems, if what he says is true, are:
2 counts of criminal damage
2 of theft
Various Building regulations and laws relating to qualifications and safe installation of mains meters.
Possible "endangering" type charges with respect to the neighbours and local area.

There is also delta x of f*** all chance this is covered by any insurance by anyone.

EDIT: Could be considered Public Nuisance a common law offence. If he's going all "Big Vern" "No bastard copper's gonna take me alive!" then it could be an explosives offence. All IMHO.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

What happens when they come by to read the meters and find his in place of theirs? This will be fun...
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.