Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Post by Burnaby49 »

I'd say accidentally, or at least without thought, giving GoFundMe a 22% tip for taking his money shows the average mental capacity of her followers. GoFundMe quite explicitly states that the money is for the benefit of HRH;
You're supporting Build Homes for Fire Victims in BC, Canada
Your donation will benefit Romana Didulo
So if people are stupid enough to give her money I can't see any reason for sympathy. Although I'm suspicious of that donation total. Going through the list shows that there are a lot of anonymous donations, many, many $100 donations made by the generous Mr. Anonymous including the claimed top donation of $10,000. Anyone with $10,000 begging to be given away isn't going to do it through an anonymous donation to a delusional headcase. I suspect a lot of churn is involved. Menard always sweetened the pot in his GoFundMe scams by seeding them with anonymous donations and, with a $25,000,000 goal, I'm guessing Queen dildo is doing the same.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

aesmith wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:13 am I wonder if or when her followers will start asking for actual results and not just flannel. This latest fantasy for example, everyone better get their oath in or you'll be up in court having to explain why not ..
Jacquie Phoenix
when we get Redress and the Rule of Law is Restored there will be another mass treason trial simular to Nuremberg. There will be a Commonwealth Wide Annoucment for the People to submit their Evidence under Article 61. If you do not have evidence you will have to take the stand and explain to the Jury why you did not do your Duty to defend the realm (why you don't have evidence)
Speaking of which, a wee setback on the oath front ..
Louize Small
Lord Craigmyle is not accepting at that address. Perhaps he doesn’t live there anymore?
Louize Small
Just returned to me. That was £6.85 wasted
Maybe she's not noticed that her letter is marked "refused" rather than "gone away" or "unknown". And also, why on earth are they using Special Delivery instead of Signed For at only £2.06.
The more it costs, the more official it is.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
MRN
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by MRN »

I’m not at all sympathetic to anyone fool enough to trust Didulo with money.

If OTOH anyone wanted to know where to find fundraisers for community members being run by groups or individuals known and trusted within Lytton, that would be here:

If anyone wanted that information, I mean.
Eaststander
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Eaststander »

Just looked at the purple-haired one’s Facebook. Ms Phoenix, who usually can’t go ten minutes without posting drivel about redress, treason, tyranny etc, has not put up anything for nearly two weeks. Could it be that the border force have finally caught up with her and packed her off back to Canada? Please let it be so!
hucknallred
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by hucknallred »

Eaststander wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 10:55 am Just looked at the purple-haired one’s Facebook. Ms Phoenix, who usually can’t go ten minutes without posting drivel about redress, treason, tyranny etc, has not put up anything for nearly two weeks. Could it be that the border force have finally caught up with her and packed her off back to Canada? Please let it be so!
30 day Facebook ban I'd say. As someone mentioned upthread, she won't be on Border Force radar. If she had been booted out she'd be online from home. In fact I don't think she could be sent back as of now with travel restrictions.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

If she was back in Alberta I'd probably hear about it. At a minimum she'd be on her personal FB account blaring away however her acolyte Mariete Lz is still handling Canadian issues. That said she hasn't posted since June 30th so perhaps things are finally collapsing in the British campaign for true justice through lawful redress. As noted even if she wants to return home she's probably stuck for the moment. Anti-mask, anti-vaccine nutcases demanding their rights aren't exactly popular with airlines.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Eaststander wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 10:55 am Just looked at the purple-haired one’s Facebook.
You should be careful of using lazy eponyms. I know of one purple-haired Canadian who is a poster here, and I suspect wouldn't want to be confused with this loon. :wink:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Eaststander
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Eaststander »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 5:37 pm
Eaststander wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 10:55 am Just looked at the purple-haired one’s Facebook.
You should be careful of using lazy eponyms. I know of one purple-haired Canadian who is a poster here, and I suspect wouldn't want to be confused with this loon. :wink:
Point taken! Apologies to whoever it is.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

For greater certainty;

1 - I'm Canadian.

2 - I post here.

3 - I do not have purple hair. In fact having hair at all is a memory receding into the mists of time.

exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Ok all you doubters. The Phoenix is…erm…rising. Apparently. All quotes are from the Magenta-haired harpy. You know the one I mean . 🙂
My Redress Plans have changed slightly
You’ve trousered the Go Fundme monies and are quaffing champers in 1st Class all the way back to Montreal? Sadly not.
The Phoenix has come into her power now. I had to go through a soul transition in order to have the strength I need to get Redress for the People.
It’s as though her lesser purple haired minor annoyance caterpillar has hatched into a low-rent rabble-rousing moth.
So this is why I have been away for so long and I will need a bit more time to make the final preparations for Redress and then we are going to kick it like a rock a start and free the People 🤠

Get Ready for Redress Day this is a Call to preparation !
Yay! I’m reminded of a scene in the film Animal House when the character Bluto tries and fails to rally the troops. Been away? 14 days for shoplifting booze or a Face-ache ban more like, not some zen retreat or a cave of contemplation. Anyway it looks like the PLD crew are off on their summer hols.
Get your sleeping bags and provisions ready spread the word to the People about Redress we want as many people as possible !

If you have not yet taken the Oath now is the time it won't take me long to make the necessary arangments so the Call to Action will be very soon and the People need to be Ready when it's time to go.
Such calls to arms have been going on since last year.
We will need Oaths at every Location for the general public as well as the notice to Compel Performance.

Team 1 C - I will need you in place before my arrival your team is extremely important 🤠 just as important as my final Redress Location. So you will be contacted first.

Team 1 A - you will need to be outside your location waiting for my arrival you will not be able to get in before me so dress appropriate for the weather.

Team 1 B you are with me at the final location so you are the only team I am going to pair up into smaller groups as your instructions will be a little bit different.
It all sounds like a Mission Impossible episode organised by Citizen Smith. Brewery and pissup comes to mind.
Mariete Lz now is the time to release the pre redress call to Action posters 🤠

Pirihira Priscilla and Meg Osborn I gave you instructions yesterday for New Zealand do the same for Australia I am sure many elders there will know the prophecy as well so it might help you there too so do that right away so they are ready.

Michelle Holian I need you to call me tomorrow as today is not good for me I am relocating locating later today so tomorrow will be better for me. However I have specific instructions for Ireland.
Not sure she’s thought through this master plan. I mean the Irish are not going to “take the knee” for some 13th Century English treaty born of a baronial dispute between a bunch of minor nobility and good old King John. (NB not evil)
I will be offline most of the time while I prepare and group members need to be busy getting ready for Redress Day.

ALL other Freedom groups Now is the time to step up and show the world what you really stand for ! Because if you don't take a stand with the People Now as we make History on an epic scale the world will see you for what you Really are. So decide now what side your on because the People will not forget this one. I assure you that !

Looks like there’s a noose with everyone’s name on it for those unaware of PLD and it’s ambitions or who don’t “follow their way of finkin”. Or if your face don’t fit. It’s all vaguely Italy 1921.
Contact Practical Lawful Dissent International to take your Oath and get your notice to Compel Performance before it's Too Late !

I love you All so much 💜 Beautiful People of the Earth 💜🤠

Never forget the love that both David Robinson and Jacquie Phoenix hold for you 💜 🌍 All
Listen Jackie love, Dave is incapable of any emotion right now, he’s bought the farm, assumed room temperature, entered The Regions Of Immortal Felicity. He’s feckin Dead love.

This last bit sounds like an Oscar acceptance speech by someone awarded it by mistake:
Gillian All girl put a smile on your face I will see you soon 🤠 we are going to have so much fun as we save the world in Epic Style 💜🤠 the memory of a lifetime love. I am glad you will be at my side.

Davy Dall'Oglio thank you for being such an amazing friend I know in my heart that David is so grateful for all your help and support you have shown both of us 💜 I will see you and your amazing family very soon 🤠 I feel like your crazy Canadian cousin 💜 we will work on your hat flip 🤣

Rebecca Welch I will be closing out the Redress go fund me in 7 days and open the David Robinson's Practical Lawful Dissent International foundation fund to start but you and Davey will need to set up a proper Trust for it and you will only have 90 days to set up the beneficiary on the go fund me. I love you like my own sister 💜 never forget that love. I wish I had more time with you 🤠
Good to see a shout out to Wavy Gravy Davy, he’s been too quiet, too long. And finally no post from the Wisteria-haired one would be complete without an attempted mooch for filthy lucre;
Anyone who wishes to make a final donation to Redress you will only have 7 days to do so then all donations are to go to the David Robinson's Practical Lawful Dissent International foundation.

Jacquie Phoenix
In a more serious note if she does do something stupid at least our dozy immigration authorities might finally decide “Oooor Jackie” is not conducive to the public good and return her back across the Atlantic.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

PurpleHead wrote: Anyone who wishes to make a final donation to Redress you will only have 7 days to do so then all donations are to go to the David Robinson's Practical Lawful Dissent International foundation My Bargain Booze credit account.
FTFY
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

I got bored today so I decided to do a little bit of facebook stalking of the purple haired loon. Hmmm, some of her group posts say the user doesn't exist and on her personal page there's a three week gap - certainly sounds like a three week ban rather than a retreat from the world and time of deep contemplation. What else..... I don't know where she's getting her money. She has certainly been cut off AISH. I phoned up her local office to refresh my memory and she's definitely past the one month inform the office/ six month out of province rule. BTW, the office that handles her file has a reputation for strictness. She gets to re-apply whenever she gets back to Alberta.

Speaking of returning to rural Alberta.... Her last address was just twenty minutes or so down the road from me and I have worked with/ am friends with people there (the horseradish growing in my garden I dug up from somebody's lawn in that village). There hasn't been any mention of her return on community facebook groups. Did some deep digging and checked out the names who witnessed the documents she sent in for the court case AVI vs MHVB mentioned above. They live in the same village as her but don't publicly exhibit any FMOTL/Magna Carta tendencies. In fact they're just a group who normally can be found in the local establishment downing a few. I suspect it was a case of "sign here and I'll buy you a beer". :roll:
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

I always follow along these threads, just to see what's new, but I must confess something. I have never understood what exactly they expect to get. Kinda like "Ok, you won. What did you win?". Could they even give you an answer? Especially like the groups that push the Magna Carta line. If someone said "You're right. That's exactly what it meant when it was written" there is still how many years worth of laws that follow that change anything the Magna Carta may have stood for. So how exactly is that a win?
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

These idiots seem to think that the Magna Carta is some sort of ur-Bill of Rights, and is unamendable and unrepealable.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 2:09 am These idiots seem to think that the Magna Carta is some sort of ur-Bill of Rights, and is unamendable and unrepealable.
They don't seem to think it. Jacquie has been quite specific that this is exactly what they believe and are relying on.

aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Burnaby49 wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 4:31 am
Pottapaug1938 wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 2:09 am These idiots seem to think that the Magna Carta is some sort of ur-Bill of Rights, and is unamendable and unrepealable.
They don't seem to think it. Jacquie has been quite specific that this is exactly what they believe and are relying on.
Not quite actually. Now you've made me repost my all time favourite fuckwit comment ...
Richard Green
10 May at 04:07
And who will write this new constitution? Parliament havn't got the authority, so thats them out of the picture. The MC 1215 can't be touched except to improve it.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/practic ... 779531956/
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

By the way for those wondering exactly what that action for "redress" will consist of, it's written on one of their posters ..
HEAD TO YOU NEAREST PUBLIC BUILDING
Sit down and use your Right to Remain Silent
I have a vision of various closed council offices with a single guy sitting (silently) outside wondering what's next.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

use your Right to Remain Silent
Which is absent from Magna Carta, and is a relatively recent concept.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right_to ... _and_Wales
longdog

Post by longdog »

exiledscouser wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 8:36 pmNot sure she’s thought through this master plan. I mean the Irish are not going to “take the knee” for some 13th Century English French treaty born of a baronial dispute between a bunch of minor French nobility and good old King John. (NB not evil)
FTFY.

YW.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

aesmith wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 7:48 am I have a vision of various closed council offices with a single guy sitting (silently) outside wondering what's next.
When our friend Crabbie was a big player on PLD they planned a seizure, but only about 6 turned up, so they went to a local 'spoons in stead.
Sounds like Jackeee is spreading the troops even thinner.