Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

SteveUK
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Post by SteveUK »

longdog wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 3:06 pm
aesmith wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 1:33 pm Meanwhile elsewhere on Planet Zogg I wonder what on earth this is all about ..
Lou Jones
Would it be possible for anyone from the northwest to come to court with me to appeal an unlawful gagging order Merseyside police have on me? The more the merrier. I will pay for dinner and travel costs. Thank You. I am in Liverpool

Lou Jones
It is a Civil court. The fake judge is called Judge Gregory. He is the old fart who put the unlawful gag on me. I was kidnapped by police and dragged there last for a breach, But police lied as per.
It's very hard to tell from his ramblings but I'll place a small bet of 100Re that he's been making repeated nuisance complaints to or about the cops, about some sort of entirely imaginary 'criminal conspiracy', and he's been slapped with an injunction or behaviour order.
I'll take your 100Re and raise you 100 kindness credits.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
jcolvin2
Grand Master Consul of Quatloosia

Post by jcolvin2 »

SteveUK wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 4:08 pm I'll take your 100Re and raise you 100 kindness credits.
"I bid 50 quatloos on the newcomer."
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Cabbie strangely silent to Christ's wife's last question

longdog

Post by longdog »

It doesn't matter if they turn up or not of course, the verdict is going to be guilty regardless as is pretty obvious from the fact they've scheduled four criminal cases for one day.

Naturally none of these morons think there's anything in least bit corrupt about having a 'court' that only ever returns the verdicts that its followers want. Oh well... As there's nobody with an IQ greater than that of a PE teacher (which is 1 according to Holly off Red Dwarf) going to take the least bit of notice of their childish pantomime it doesn't matter two hoots.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
longdog

Post by longdog »

Another work of delusional fantasy...
Ray St Clair

So forgive ... and of course I stand to be corrected - but why do you need so many people to 'attend' if its just a matter of issuing a summons to a council to appear before the common law court. I am assuming, and perhaps wrongly, that the issuance and delivery of the summons is merely an exercise in duly signed and witnessed paperwork. Please correct my misassumptions on that.

Secondly, I feel sure that if the above is true then the real fun and games starts when 'the council' don't show up and the common law courts issue 'arrest warrants' to drag their sorry arses out of bed at 6AM to be taken into custody and be brought before the courts or held until such times as the court can be convened.
So the 'common law court' is going to issue 'arrest warrants' is it? Hmm... 'Dragging sorry arses out of bed at 6am'... That would be breaking and entering, assault, kidnap, extortion, blackmail and affray... And possibly conspiracy to pervert the course of justice.

Come to think of it their Facebook boasts come dangerously close to a criminal conspiracy on their own without them following through on their admittedly hollow threats.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Ah. The irony. Unlawful imprisonment is a common law offence. :snicker:

Maximum sentence is life imprisonment

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... ssible.pdf!
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

longdog wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 5:39 pm Another work of delusional fantasy...
Ray St Clair

So forgive ... and of course I stand to be corrected - but why do you need so many people to 'attend' if its just a matter of issuing a summons to a council to appear before the common law court. I am assuming, and perhaps wrongly, that the issuance and delivery of the summons is merely an exercise in duly signed and witnessed paperwork. Please correct my misassumptions on that.

Secondly, I feel sure that if the above is true then the real fun and games starts when 'the council' don't show up and the common law courts issue 'arrest warrants' to drag their sorry arses out of bed at 6AM to be taken into custody and be brought before the courts or held until such times as the court can be convened.
So the 'common law court' is going to issue 'arrest warrants' is it? Hmm... 'Dragging sorry arses out of bed at 6am'... That would be breaking and entering, assault, kidnap, extortion, blackmail and affray... And possibly conspiracy to pervert the course of justice.
But don't you just say "I do not consent" and they all have to go away?
Plus the CPS is never going to charge you with anything if you defended yourself in your own house under such circumstances.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
longdog

Post by longdog »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 7:06 pm Plus the CPS is never going to charge you with anything if you defended yourself in your own house under such circumstances.
Quite right. I would think that in the case of 'common law sheriffs' or whatever they'll call themselves attempting to arrest abduct somebody from their bed anything up to and including lethal force would be considered reasonable when used in self defence.... Which is a common law defence now I come to think of it.

If these 'rebels' end up dead as a result of this delusional twaddle there's not a court in the land would convict.
longdog

Post by longdog »

SteveUK wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 5:02 pm Cabbie strangely silent to Christ's wife's last question

Latest updates...
Hayley Bonnell

so if they dont turn up what then?

Robert White

The plaintiff wins their case.

Hayley Bonnell
ah

Hayley Bonnell

OK and how are you enforcing the judgements? x

Robert White

Successful enforcement won't always work out or happen, but when there are judgements to be enforced there are many options. Every case is different so we will have to wait and see how we go about it, just as the slave system do.
Hmmmm.... "there are many options"... Two as I see it... 1) Do nothing and wait for the rebel revolutionary breakthrough that's eternally just around the corner to impose revolutionary justice or 2) Attempt to 'arrest' the 'guilty' party and spend the next ten years behind bars on a string of criminal charges mostly based in common law.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

longdog wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 5:39 pm Another work of delusional fantasy...
Ray St Clair

Come to think of it their Facebook boasts come dangerously close to a criminal conspiracy on their own without them following through on their admittedly hollow threats.
This st. clair?:

http://www.realscam.com/f11/ray-st-clair-real-story-49/
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Now if he'd just said "exercise in futility" he'd have been on to something.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Rebel Julian has just wasted half an hour of his life coming up with this. I think it's the seasons must have wall paper for any would be rebel or you tube law graduate.

Juisarian
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Juisarian »

No mention of UFOs, I guess that's something.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Daves CT summons has finally arrived. This is going to be one heck of a train wreck.

Will he die on sword or blab like Ollie?
He also seems to be going all fmotl again.

"
Good evening defenders of the common law constitution......

I received a fake council issued summons on Saturday. For the matter of my not paying their council tax demands I have been invted to a so called Magistrates Court hearing (yawn...more work to do!)....I have compiled two Notices one to the useful idiot in Daventry District Council Michael Pullan and, to the Clerk to the Justices at the corporate business trading for profit as Northampton Magistrates Court....as follows:

To: Michael Pullan (Doing business as Revenue & Benefits Manager)
Daventry District Council
Revenue Services
Lodge Road,
Daventry
Northamptonshire.
NN11 4FP

Daventry
NN11

Date: 30-05-2018

Served by recorded post.

NOTICE OF ISSUE OF FRAUDULENT SUMMONS
Notice to Agent is Notice to Principal

I received a letter “SUMMONS” from your office dated 25 May 2018. A court summons must be issued by a Court of Law and be signed in wet ink by the clerk of the court. The fraudulent summons served on the legal fiction “Mr DAVID ROBINSON” dated 25 May 2018, on non headed paper, with an extremely faint photocopied signature, shall be treated with the contempt that it deserves.

You are hereby reminded that you have previously been put on ample Notice of the facts with regard to the evidence of High Treason being committed by the state, which has been served on you Michael Pullan dated; 29-07-2017; 18-08-2017; 31-08-2017; 11-09-2017; and 04-05-2018. The recently received letter / “SUMMONS” provides me with further evidence of your personal wilful involvement in the conspiracy to completely overthrow the sovereignty of the people of Great Britain and Commonwealth. The law defines such evil persons as Traitors to the realm.

Whilst you continue to act with wilful intent (mens rea) against I man David Robinson, whom does NOT represent the titled legal fictional corporate entity known as “Mr DAVID ROBINSON” and, whilst you ignorantly continue to act against the common law constitution and my rights contained therein and, whilst you are fully aware of the evidence that I have supplied to you, I shall be seeking a claim for damages against you personally, including but not limited to harassment, stress, and for all costs incurred for my time and expense in dealing with this issue in an honourable and lawful manner.

I further include undeniable and verifiable evidence of Treason that has been, or is in the process of being committed by the previous and present administration for your urgent attention (see exhibit A)

If you do not appear at the hearing before the Common Law Court on the 3rd June 2018 you will be dealt with in your absence.

Sincerely with prejudice

David Robinson

[The evidence is in the files under \treason Evidence]

and............

Campbell Square
Northampton.
Northamptonshire.
NN1 3EB

Daventry
NN11

Date: 30-05-2018

NOTICE OF COERCION TO AID AND ABET TREASON
Notice to Agent is Notice to Principal.

To the Clerk of the Justices (full name required)

This Notice is a legal instrument presented under common law and may be used in evidence. I do not stand under 'legalese' definitions of the English language nor the present corrupted judicial process. All Notifications sent by me have been served under duress of circumstances in my defence and, in order to prevent further crimes, torts or breaches of the peace being committed against me. I stand vehemently in defence of our common law constitution.

Your Ref No: 901699988

Your Case No: 18882

I demand to be provided with the printed name of the alleged 'Clerk to the Justices' whom allegedly signed the Daventry District council issued “summons”, so that I may address this matter accordingly whilst my adversary is known to me. A copy of said “summons” which has an exceptionally faint alleged signature of the Clerk, has been herein provided (See exhibit C).

I have previously served the alleged manager (Ken Fraser) of 'Northampton Magistrates' Court' (NMC) with Four (4) Notices containing the facts relating to the legal implications of demanding council tax, my common law standing and, the alleged jurisdiction of the “Court” dated: 16-10-2017; 23-10-2017; 31-10-2017; 08-11-2017. I strongly advise that you check your records and review said Notifications before responding. The documented evidence of this entire matter is also on public record.

I, David Robinson a living man, cannot lawfully represent the fraudulently created 'Legal Fiction' “Mr DAVID ROBINSON” nor the present unconstitutional courts. Therefore do NOT address any future correspondence to the said titled fictitious name (See exhibit A- Common law Birth Certificate). Any such wrongly addressed correspondence may be ignored or returned to sender or, used in evidence.

Council tax and the collection thereof has been adjudged by a properly convened court de jure to be “illegal”. Said hearing was convened on 08-04-2018 (see exhibit B).

The common law constitution clearly FORBIDS I, David Robinson to consent to the unauthorised, de facto, treasonous, commercial / administrative “Court” hearing set to take place on the 12-06-2018, whilst said “Court”, and its employees continue to deceive and deny the public due process of law under Magna Carta 1215 and the 1688 Coronation Oath Act i.e., where no Twelve (12) properly convened jurors (“Peers”) are sitting.

Under Article 39 of Magna Carta 1215 it states:

“No freemen shall be taken or imprisoned or disseised or exiled or in any way destroyed, nor will we go upon him nor send upon him, except by the lawful judgment by his peers or by the law of the land “

Article 40 reads: “To no one will we sell, to no one will we refuse or delay, right to justice”

I will ONLY consent to a lawfully convened court hearing that adheres to the said common law (1215 Magna Carta) principles, and which stands fully under our common law constitution.

I am currently seeking redress for the torts thus far committed against me by Daventry District Council employee Michael Pullan with regard to this matter, via a properly convened court de jure process, of which in future you may be invited to, or be served with a subpoena to attend.

If I am kidnapped by corporate policy enforcers masquerading as police constables and forced to attend your hearing, or if you continue to act against me whilst ignoring the Order of the Common Law Court, or if I am imprisoned for non payment of council tax and held as a political prisoner, you shall be pursued by the peoples Court in my stead.

The 1992 Local Government Finance Act is an illegal Act created by a treasonous administration of governance as evidenced (see exhibit D). Said Act clearly has no legal standing under common law, therefore, to use the 1992 Local Government Finance Act in any further attempt to extort monies from me, or to further take actions against me in any way whatsoever, will provide proof of a deliberate act, with malice aforethought, against the common law constitution and the sovereign people of the realm, which will result in charges of High Treason at common law being brought against all individuals involved, including any / all third parties.

Any further orders issued 'ulta vires' by any agent of the corporation known as “Northampton Magistrates' Court” (business number 3844295) against me in my absence, shall be regarded with the contempt that they deserve.

A reply to this Notice is required within Ten (10) days from the date of its issue. DO NOT IGNORE IT. If no response is forthcoming within the reasonable time frame provided, or if the points of law and evidence provided herein / therein are not addressed reasonably in full and in substance, it shall be taken to mean by all interested parties that all said parties are in full agreement with my standing in law, that being, with 'lawful excuse' not to aid and abet a treasonous administration of governance and, that all future attempts to collect council tax from I, David Robinson will be regarded to be criminal acts of demanding monies with menaces and, coercion to demand by force, that I aid and abet High Treason.

I also provide you herein with further undeniable documented evidence of High Treason currently being committed by the state (see exhibit D).

All of the information / evidence provided within this Notice is the truth as to my understanding, and is therefore researchable fact. I have NOT provided you with any hearsay or opinions that are not based in fact. There is no intention to deceive nor to appear frivolous with the facts provided, this is an extremely serious matter indeed.

With no admission of liability whatsoever. Stated on my full commercial liability and on penalty of perjury. Any reply must also be made on the respondents full commercial liability and on penalty of perjury and, within the time frame provided whilst also providing a clearly legible printed name.

Sincerely with prejudice.

David Robinson.

[Plus Treason evidence]

"
notorial dissent

What a load of utter and total twaddle. I would think wonkier getting tired of that by now. If nothing else I should think that could be worth an "invitation" at the hand of the local constabulary and an over night stay in gaol to ensure attendance, since the blowhard has in writing admitted his contempt for the court and likely intent to not attend. I think an overnight sabbatical might do him some good.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Deluding themselves still further ..
James Young
Ian, how does the CLC plan to enforce it's decisions. Without enforcement the CLC is toothless, powerless, regardless of the law.

Ian Brewster
james direct this to case number one in CLC you will find that the judgment was ENFORCED
longdog

Post by longdog »

As far as I can see Case 1, by which I assume he means Court 1, was four cases by John Smith (who just happens to be the judge, jury, court clerk and tea lady of the CLC) against various people where £250,000 'liens' were issued. There's not a scrap of evidence any of them were 'enforced' other than some laughable 'legal notice' https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/fadada_4 ... 26685d.pdf
notorial dissent

But. But. But. It was enforced because he claims it was, kinda sorta like this nonsense works, because he says it does.
Footloose52

Post by Footloose52 »

He's going to have problems collecting on one of those - Tessa Jowell died earlier this month.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Booby admits the 'Common Law Court' hasn't actually thought about what it can do after it brings in the predetermined guilty verdicts for the 'criminal charges'.

Actually I suspect that's not true... They know damn well their Play Court is a completely and utterly pointless charade and any attempt to act against the 'convicts' will incur the wrath of the system that has real power.
Robert White

6 days to go when a peoples jury will decide who are the criminals. I’m sure most people will have seen a Free Tommy Robinson video or 2 over the last few days, no matter what you may think or believe what you’ve heard about Tommy Robinson it’s good to see people coming together and showing their disgust. Next Sunday we need to stay calm and see that justice is done, if we get any court orders against the criminals that go along with the system then we can work out how we will enforce the judgements from the peoples jury.