Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Post by Burnaby49 »

SteveUK wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:32 am Wow, 70 people. I'm genuinely impressed. In his short tenure, Crabbie has rounded up more people than Robbo has managed in years. True credit to him.
Neelu says there were 70. Independent confirmation from a non-nutcase source would be nice.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
SteveUK
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by SteveUK »

Burnaby49 wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:35 am
SteveUK wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:32 am Wow, 70 people. I'm genuinely impressed. In his short tenure, Crabbie has rounded up more people than Robbo has managed in years. True credit to him.
Neelu says there were 70. Independent confirmation from a non-nutcase source would be nice.
Come on man, dont piss on crabbies parade. With the shitstorm about to hit let him have one win(!! 1!!) for once in his life.

Also, the odds of finding a non nut case at that piss gathering is less than a WeRe cheque clearing.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

SteveUK wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:57 am
Burnaby49 wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:35 am
Come on man, dont piss on crabbies parade. With the shitstorm about to hit let him have one win(!! 1!!) for once in his life.

Also, the odds of finding a non nut case at that piss gathering is less than a WeRe cheque clearing.
You're right, it's petty of me to question a pretend number if it means that Crabbie, for a single shining moment, actually achieves something no matter how inconsequential. But if we're making numbers up, what about 100 instead? Not too high to totally strain credibility (except mine) but enough to be the peak of the accumulated achievments of all of these idiots.

Wow, 100 people. I'm genuinely impressed. In his short tenure, Crabbie has rounded up more people than Robbo has managed in years. True credit to him.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Well done Crabbie, put that 100 people trophy in the cabinet alongside the drink driving one.

Mike_p
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Mike_p »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 2:25 pm This is truly brilliant. If, as might happen, they got wind of this, they could spend the entire time searching logs and trees for nonexistant cameras--but are they? Bluff or double bluff? Only time will tell.
Yes, I must confess, 'twas a bluff.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Mike_p wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:53 am
Siegfried Shrink wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 2:25 pm This is truly brilliant. If, as might happen, they got wind of this, they could spend the entire time searching logs and trees for nonexistant cameras--but are they? Bluff or double bluff? Only time will tell.
Yes, I must confess, 'twas a bluff.
An excellent one at that.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Burnaby49 wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:08 amYou're right, it's petty of me to question a pretend number if it means that Crabbie, for a single shining moment, actually achieves something no matter how inconsequential. But if we're making numbers up, what about 100 instead? Not too high to totally strain credibility (except mine) but enough to be the peak of the accumulated achievments of all of these idiots.

Wow, 100 people. I'm genuinely impressed. In his short tenure, Crabbie has rounded up more people than Robbo has managed in years. True credit to him.
From the horse's mouth ..
Robert White
Reports will follow the numbers were close to 100. Out of the 5 cases no defendants appeared so all were found guilty of the the charges, the sentences and compensation will be on the common law court website within the next few days.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

odd they haven't posted pics of this robust turn out when they post everything else on the interwebs as proof of nothing but their assbaggery. I am firmly bellied up to the Burnaby bar
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

NeeIu shouldn't get to count the voices in her head.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Chaos wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:29 pm odd they haven't posted pics of this robust turn out when they post everything else on the interwebs as proof of nothing but their assbaggery. I am firmly bellied up to the Burnaby bar
Neelu's video showed a marquee and a number of people present. Definitely a minimum of 50, and up to 70-80 would be plausible.

Interesting for a couple of reasons. Firstly that it took some money and organisation to achieve this. The marquee rental would be £1000, at a guess. So someone is funding this, in my view Krabby. Noting his other involvements in anti-council tax activity, it seems Krabby is now wholly and committed to nihilistic mischief-making. Also that the planning & turnout utterly humiliates Dismal Dave's previous leadership, and PLD slides further into obscurity.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Hercule Parrot wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:43 am
Chaos wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:29 pm odd they haven't posted pics of this robust turn out when they post everything else on the interwebs as proof of nothing but their assbaggery. I am firmly bellied up to the Burnaby bar
Neelu's video showed a marquee and a number of people present. Definitely a minimum of 50, and up to 70-80 would be plausible.

Interesting for a couple of reasons. Firstly that it took some money and organisation to achieve this. The marquee rental would be £1000, at a guess. So someone is funding this, in my view Krabby. Noting his other involvements in anti-council tax activity, it seems Krabby is now wholly and committed to nihilistic mischief-making. Also that the planning & turnout utterly humiliates Dismal Dave's previous leadership, and PLD slides further into obscurity.
Link to video please.

AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

She's posted it on Facebook. You don't need to login to see it (just click the Not now link) if prompted.)
https://www.facebook.com/victor.pc.589/ ... 8245681650
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Major scientific discovery, it seems poor mobile phone signals are caused by chemtrails. Which only she could see, by the way.

I wonder how many people went along out of morbid curiosity. I would have rated it as 'worth a detour' if it had been within 50 miles, it looked like a nice day and I had nothing important to do.

I also wonder what would have happened if I had turned up claiming to be from one of the councils, attended their court and started challenging their jurisdiction and other standard sov-cit ploys.

Common law contempt of court? Then what? "I have nothing but contempt for this court, but I'm off home now". Oh well, another opportunity missed.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:38 am I also wonder what would have happened if I had turned up claiming to be from one of the councils, attended their court and started challenging their jurisdiction and other standard sov-cit ploys.

Common law contempt of court? Then what? "I have nothing but contempt for this court, but I'm off home now". Oh well, another opportunity missed.
I assume His Honour Lord Chief Justice John Smith, First Baron of Bridge of Don, would have been in charge of proceedings and more than capable of deciding the law making shit up.

What would've been much funnier would be one of the 'defendants' turning up with their own complete fake court in tow and declaring the Common Law Court decisions void.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
longdog

Post by longdog »

On the Council Tax is Unlawful spin off group we have this from Neil Warren. For those not familiar with him he is the leading light and pretty much sole poster on The Lawful Bank (remember that?) forum. It seems he's grown a bit fed up with talking to himself on the LB forum and now he's talking to himself on PLD.

Don't try to make any sense out of his gibberish... You'll be wasting your time... Just skip to the end...
Neil Warren

In an attempt to improve our adhesion through sustained communications (facebook Inc is a company / business and team Keith Jones and others of us will be shutting them down), as well as noting that Midlands-based teams have similarly struggled, can we please take note, and ideally not only comment but actually personally action, what we think can and must be improved upon where:

1) I started a forum thread in Justice on 1st December 2013, now with the evolved title of:

lawfulbank Common Law Courts v Satanic Abuse. Should we network?

2) On the 27 June 2014, the profile known variously as Bertie_bert / Betram_Bert / rod, posted:

rod

just for Neil

Last update on June 27, 7:07 pm by rod.
Attachments
coventry common law court meeting 1-
Play
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-eEZM-PcEE
Edit·Quote·Delete·#2

3) That was quite a serious attempt, building, people, recording equipment, Rhianne Baines (still) YouTube channel, education, and in the area you wanted Peter - so are there any traces left of who, where, why, when, to what effect, and why not all over everywhere already?

4) Facebook Inc will order that I "remove preview" of that link, so helpful at least for now if anyone else can confirm they can at least see and start playing it.
Here's that bit again... "Facebook Inc will order that I "remove preview" of that link"... Poor, idiotic Neil doesn't realise that when Facebook asks if you want to 'remove preview' it just that... A question... Not an order. I'm pretty sure that the coders at Facebook are more than capable of writing code that deletes previews for whatever reason. They don't need the punters to do the job for them.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Common Law Judge (and jury, and executioner) John Smith takes the stand to explain how the CLC doesn't work.

https://www.facebook.com/roland.a.ford/ ... tion=group
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I have to admit that that's an impressive turnout for these idiots. Krabby's made a magnificent, and probably successful, effort to blow all of his remaining cash on one last pointless show. I couldn't watch all of it. There's only so much of Neelu's face I can take front and center with the real points of interest showing up randomly on the periphery.

SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

It seems not everyone is convinced as to the legitimacy of the CLC Jursidiction. Just as well they can wheel out someone really articulate Margo Tamm to try and explain it.

James Houghton When someone says
" common-law jurisdiction "
to me now I just laugh out loud

Geff Smith Why

James Houghton Geff Smith there is no such thing as common law jurisdiction.
It's like turning up to a Royal Mail post office and claiming DHL jurisdiction

Geff Smith James Houghton As Article 61 of the Magna Carta was invoked on the 23/3/2001 it brought Common Law back into the Law of the Land. Which means all Politicians and the Monarch are acting unlawfully. It is the Duty of every Man/Woman in the British Isles

James Houghton Geff Smith
Common law is the decisions of judges in a body of case law, that acts to set precedent in all cases in lower courts
I am sure what you say is true, but you can't claim common law jurisdiction, it's already there. You have to show your case, and if you lose, go to a higher court. But the claiming of a 'jurisdiction' common law or otherwise is a ridiculousness.

Geff Smith Then you have not read the 1215 MC or recognised the Invocation of Article 61. So you can believe whatever you like. If you do not believe it why are you commenting on this groups page, as it is for those who want to regain our rightful place as Sovereign over Parliament? I for one will not try and convince you otherwise. Just stating as is.

De Leon Marqaux James Houghton the CLC common law court is the higher court,he was going as man not as LEGAL FICTION,as judge has no power ower man, if he'd(judge) carried on (been let known ab common law documents) he cant be TRUSTED AND HAS TO take self down,leave the ADMIRALITY COURT, acting Ultra Vires.

James Houghton Best of luck with that then

De Leon Marqaux James Houghton thank you we done already instead wayt as puppies for telling you when bark or not.no offence but are you free? Iam.xx

De Leon Marqaux James Houghton why you allow to cheat yourself with false allocation's ?do you have Contract with the Judges who acting as emploees for Private Company registered international Dun and Bradsteet? Me no contract so why I do have listen this rubbish? Do you Understand(do you stand ander me intent).I dpnt understand and not standing fraudster's intenr.If you are millionare-why not pay them ,get what you deserve!

James Houghton It's not so much getting what you deserve so much as getting what the situation is
As much as I would love to believe that no one's going to lose their house over their misunderstanding of what a common law jurisdiction is or the role of a court, genuinely I wish them the best of luck in their case 🍀
But for the record, I advised against it.

De Leon Marqaux James Houghton in case over 800year havent conveined CLC in England. When I found out whats been going on Im just on autopilot of principe .then more people join and understand then fast is this robotics finished.you happy its your right.Im not and wount let cheat myself anymore and bideway all this discuss is on paper so how you will proove that p or example DT5 is where you believe it is?because its written down on paper?money does not exist they created loans for autograms of humans.money has value? Can you proove it? I promice to pay?xx
:beatinghorse:
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

I think they are really missing a trick.

Trial by Combat.

It has really ancient roots and could do with reviving, plu selling the TV rights could finance it.

Plus no enforcement needed, the loser just needs burying.

Given that most of the Magnacartists are pretty old and feeble, champions will be permitted to fight for the parties.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Another call to arms by Robert 'do no harm unless it's nearly killing some poor bastard by driving drunk' White...
Robert White

It's getting close to the time when us the people start enforcing the common law court judgements. The police will be informed of every judgement, if they don't want to enforce them it's up to us the people under common law to do their job. Don't put your name forward here use this link to sign up as an enforcer of the common law of the land.

KJ Armstrong

Finding time and circumstances difficult to get to understand everything lol but I am trying promise :-) I am under Oath and will be doing de registration process soon too but what is ''an enforcer of the common law of the land'' please? I mean I get what it means by the words but what would it actually entail? :-)

Robert White

It means if the police won't do their job the people have to do it. The comon law court is for the people by the people, all judgements come from a jury of 12 people with a unanimous decision. We have to start enforcing the decisions.
While I wouldn't wish these morons on anybody there's a part of me that would love to see the reaction of the real courts when the Fisher Price Play Court's™ 'officers' attempt to enforce the 'law'.

"And in summary m'lud it is clear by the evidence from the defendants' own testimony that they believe they are above the law and they are plainly guilty as charged on all counts. I submit that their contempt for the rule of law is an aggravating factor and I humbly suggest they are deserving of the maximum sentence the law allows"

"I agree with prosecuting counsel... I sentence each defendant to life imprisonment on each of the counts of kidnap and a further 16 years for each count of aggravated robbery... The sentences to run consecutively ... Take them down"