Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

JohnPCapitalist
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Re: Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

longdog wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:36 pm Another call to arms by Robert 'do no harm unless it's nearly killing some poor bastard by driving drunk' White...
Robert White

It's getting close to the time when us the people start enforcing the common law court judgements. The police will be informed of every judgement, if they don't want to enforce them it's up to us the people under common law to do their job. Don't put your name forward here use this link to sign up as an enforcer of the common law of the land.

KJ Armstrong

Finding time and circumstances difficult to get to understand everything lol but I am trying promise :-) I am under Oath and will be doing de registration process soon too but what is ''an enforcer of the common law of the land'' please? I mean I get what it means by the words but what would it actually entail? :-)

Robert White

It means if the police won't do their job the people have to do it. The comon law court is for the people by the people, all judgements come from a jury of 12 people with a unanimous decision. We have to start enforcing the decisions.
This sounds a lot like the Limey version of the pretend "Continental Marshals for the Republic," a group affiliated with pretend judge/pretend grand jury people in Colorado like pretend judge Bruce Doucette, who recently gained himself a 38-year long all-expenses-paid vacation in a resort town in the Rockies. That was covered at cousin site Fogbow http://www.thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopi ... 7&p=884027 . It was pretty comical when a quartet of pretend marshals showed up at a jail in rural New Mexico with fake paperwork to secure the release of one of their buddies. Unsurprisingly, the fake paperwork was spotted as such immediately, and when they arrived to collect their buddy, they were busted. The real cops were stunned that the pretend marshals actually thought they were real cops with real powers. The pretend marshal organization basically imploded and disappeared within days after their humiliating arrest.

I would have to imagine that the fate of the UK version would be similar, but it would involve more posh accents and a smothering of passive-aggressive politeness on the part of the officials hauling the FMOTL crowd off to jail.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

longdog wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:36 pm

Robert White

It means if the police won't do their job the people have to do it. The comon law court is for the people by the people, all judgements come from a jury of 12 people with a unanimous decision. We have to start enforcing the decisions.
It seems so often that when these people say "common law", they are picturing a romanticized version of the days of hides and hundreds and swear bands. It's a picture that totally ignores the top down, class based nature of society at that time. There was very little that "the people" were allowed to do by themselves. Maybe the hue and cry. But all else required a sheriff, a bailiff(!), or a steward. Anything more and you're Wat Tyler.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

grixit wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:22 am
longdog wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:36 pm

Robert White

It seems so often that when these people say "common law", they are picturing a romanticized version of the days of hides and hundreds and swear bands. It's a picture that totally ignores the top down, class based nature of society at that time. There was very little that "the people" were allowed to do by themselves. Maybe the hue and cry. But all else required a sheriff, a bailiff(!), or a steward. Anything more and you're Wat Tyler.
The "common law" they are romanticizing about isn't anywhere near what they think it was, and they wouldn't like living under it, but then they really are that dumb.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
exiledscouser
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by exiledscouser »

Lawful dissent has started to refer to dissent within their own ranks. Up till now the PLD gang, although a public group have been careful only to admit the faithful. Lately though one or two dissenting voices can be heard. Sean starts a topic of conversation;
so statue and acts are rules not law so what is britains common law, also how do you drive a car without tax insurance, mot.
Albert injects a bit of reality into the discussion;
Nobody, and I mean nobody gets away with driving without tax and insurance etc. Some CLAIM to, but they are lying. The authorities will impose legislation (rules) and there isn’t a dam thing you can do about it. Sad, wrong even, but true.
Sean is having none of it;
Learn how to talk to them so you don't fall into statue (sic) and act and stay in common law.
Learn how to escalate things from minor traffic stop to night in the jug more like.

Andrew is bullish;
I'm not one for bikes,there is locks and windows on cars too. I wouldn't go quietly
But go he would. Another keyboard rattler.

Shawn sits on the fence a litte;
I don't agree with no insurance because the majority of people are self serving and so probably cannot reimburse another should they crash. That is breaking Natural Law - which is why it is considered a criminal offence. Tax and MOT are different and it is worth having a close look at the legislation that apparently supports it.
Despite his earlier pessimistic view here's Albert once more, stamping his anti-authoritarian credentials;
I urge revolution and renounce all governance. But I also recognise that those in power care nothing for the real law. Common Law is the only law and I tackle cops about it many times a month.
Jordan is convinced that insurance and such nonsense isn't necessary. He observes;
But then arises the matter of having to educate a police officer on the distinction between law and statute. The real obstacle is having the patience to to deal with such incompetence.
Or they your fuckwittery.

Justin Truths however is a fully dyed in the wool Footle and probably some other things that you might identify as well. Before a long post to the hapless DVLA quoting US law dictionaries (and which looks like a cut 'n' paste from the US Sov scene) he opens;
I study law and legislation epithetically and etymologically; I have written a commentary on law and statute, in part, because I've never been beaten by a barrister in court, and I thought I should share what I've learnt.

This is a letter I sent to DVLA. They replied with a letter, advising I 'may' be liable to a charge, for not having my car registered and or using it on the road without tax. I've heard nothing since, because my letter is legally and lawfully correct.
Pure Footle make-believe. Even Shawn isn't convinced;
Template twaddle - good luck Mr L'awful
The Empire Justin strikes back;
This is not a 'template' twaddle, it is a letter I sent because it is epithetically and etymologically correct. I'm an epistemologist; I do not lie, I do not guess, I do not make assumptions, I'm only interested in truth. For a human to behave in this fashion, one must question everything. I have Halsbury's dictionary of law and statute, 20 volumes, the Oxford English Dictionary, 20 volumes plus the three addenda, which I cross reference with the previous version, as I find mistakes.

For a human to make statements without first factually verifying information, as you have done, demonstrates a degree of ignorance that is common on this planet. All Humans operate to their level of incompetence, and that level is substantially different from one human to another. Humans have been on this planet for approximately 450,000 years, yet the developmental process is exceedingly slow.

Stop believing everything you read. Verify fact, epistemologically, such that you will learn.
Thereafter follows a pointless flame war between the two with them slugging it out over fuck all.

Justin shows very strong shades of a certain Viz character here*;

I think this post from Justin seals the deal;
You chose to engage with my knowledge directly to me. You attempted to discredit and deceive me. You have lied to me.

I have proffered knowledge, which is epistemologically correct, for all to read and use, should they choose. This, axiomatically, cannot cause harm or distress. Knowledge used, generates power. Harm and distress, if so caused by associated causation of such knowledge, is self inflicting by definition. The path to enlightenment is for one alone.

and;
My gaugements are beyond most humans. Unless you have knowledge of quantum electro mechanics, quantum chromodynamics, etymological detail of didactics, dialectics, of language, it's governance as used for and against the human, engagement of a test will have no warranted foundation, and axiomatically, fail in it's objective. I do not seek praise, justification or contempt; I only seek truth, and in so doing, use my own gaugements.
Yup, its official, he's a twat.

Jay speaks for many I suspect;
Did I mention that if you hit my car and quote any of that shite, I'd beat you to death
Form an orderly queue please.

Unfazed, Justin remains completely in character;
Intelligence dictates I would remedy damaged so caused. Presumption that you are physically and mentally quicker and stronger than I, may be hazardous to yourself.
Jay replies;
Justin Truths but bigger picture, how would you remedy let’s say writing of someone’s £50k car, then maybe causing life altering changes to someone’s health? How would you remedy that, do you have enough funds for that?
Unfortunately Mr. Logic had left the building by this time and reply there came none. But great entertainment and good to see Footle orthodoxy being called out and staying undeleted - I suspect a Mod's broom will come along shortly hence my replicating it above.

* For overseas readers Mr. Logic is a cartoon character from the adult comic Viz, he is best described as follows;

"a serious and humourless young man with no real empathy for other people. He uses highly technical and over-elaborate language rather than straightforward speech and takes everything people say to him literally. The strip usually ends with Logic becoming the victim of his misunderstandings with others."
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

My gaugements are beyond most humans. Unless you have knowledge of quantum electro mechanics, quantum chromodynamics, etymological detail of didactics, dialectics, of language, it's governance as used for and against the human, engagement of a test will have no warranted foundation, and axiomatically, fail in it's objective. I do not seek praise, justification or contempt; I only seek truth, and in so doing, use my own gaugements.
I suspect this person is autistic to marked degree, possibly one that renders normal social intercourse more or less impossible, and employment options very limited. My knowledge of quantum theory is limited but I cannot see how quark-quark interactions are relevant to any legal system.
I can see how the giant brain has trouble with the use of apostrophes and commas, uses which come naturally to the fully literate and are a tough ask for word mixers of a word salad concocted from what sounds impressive to some but simply balderdash to those more used to using the beloved terms he clings to in a more appropriate context.

The only use Google mentions for 'gaguement' is "Gaugement of the inner space of the apomyoglobin's heme binding site by a single free diffusing proton. I. Proton in the cavity" from a biophysics journal.

One of the things you learn after discovering lots of amazing words is to stop using them too often.
Good comunications relies on the understanding of the hearer or reader. Clear, simple and precise writing or speech communicates, the drivel above obfuscates.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Justin Truths but bigger picture, how would you remedy let’s say writing of someone’s £50k car, then maybe causing life altering changes to someone’s health? How would you remedy that, do you have enough funds for that?
Surely crabbie is the expert in that field?
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
longdog

Post by longdog »

I always love it when people use quantum mechanics as an argument as it's an almost cast iron guarantee that they're talking complete and utter bollocks... Discussions about physics excepted of course.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:14 pm
My gaugements are beyond most humans
The only use Google mentions for 'gaguement' is "Gaugement of the inner space of the apomyoglobin's heme binding site by a single free diffusing proton. I. Proton in the cavity" from a biophysics journal.
Google also pulled up a definition:
n. "fixed standard of measure," early 15c. (surname Gageman is early 14c.), from Old North French gauge "gauging rod" (see gauge (v.)). Meaning "instrument for measuring" is from 1680s.
"My gaugements are beyond most humans" - It'd certainly help us laymen if he could clarify what it was he was measuring in the sentence he used the term. Of course... we could assume the next sentence - a list of sciences - could be what he's measuring but then.... realistically speaking, that'd be an assumption on our part. If he had listed his credentials - that could certainly be viewed as a direct link.

Ah well... it's tough being part of the common folk.
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

I'm an epistemologist
I'd actually believe that. Google define epistemology:
Epistemology is the branch of philosophy concerned with the theory of knowledge.
Being focused on the theory of knowledge - as opposed to actual knowledge and how it works in the real world - totally fits.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:14 pm One of the things you learn after discovering lots of amazing words is to stop using them too often.
Sesquipedalian
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Qualifies as someone using big words they don't understand to make them sound smarter, light years in fact, than they actually are or ever will be.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Seventh String

Post by The Seventh String »

longdog wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:12 pm I always love it when people use quantum mechanics as an argument as it's an almost cast iron guarantee that they're talking complete and utter bollocks... Discussions about physics excepted of course.
I find quantum-woo merchants can generally be silenced, or at least baffled, by asking what should be a simple enough question for them to answer.

“Fascinating stuff, really interesting. Where can I see the equations which demonstrate your claim?”
The Seventh String

Post by The Seventh String »

Hyrion wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:08 pm
I'm an epistemologist
I'd actually believe that.
I wouldn’t.

If he spent some time, say a couple of minutes, considering how we can know something to be the case he’d realise that making stuff up and declaring it to be true doesn’t mean it is.
Siegfried Shrink

Possibly the only thing that stopped David Wynn Miller taking over the world with his quantum grammar was that he tried to teach it using quantum grammar. It had to be that way because explained in any understandable way it would be immediately obvious it was nonsense.

In the same way, attemting to validate some dubious point with impenetrable and inappropriate language is an obvious nonsense.

You do not need to be an expert in anything to see through bullshit, all you do need is enough general knowledge of the subject to spot the clangers, and so tar the rest with the same brush.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

My gaugements are beyond most humans. Unless you have knowledge of quantum electro mechanics, quantum chromodynamics
Yeah, but what about Advanced-Resonance Plasma Physics?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Just when you thought the lid was closing on the looney asylum they all spring back to life!

That is some classical word salad scramble in that post ES.

Is he seriously comparing a human brain to quantum theory?

It’s like these people just found a thesaurus and now think they should be admitted to oxford!
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

JimUk1 wrote: Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:18 am It’s like these people just found a thesaurus and now think they should be admitted to oxford!
Sadly you are very close to the truth. They have found internet search engines and now think they can write constitutions.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Siegfried Shrink

One major problem with self education is the lack of any teachers to guide the pupil away from paths that lead to nonsense. A good tutor can draw the attention of the pupil to other sources of information that contradict or question what the student is absorbing and counter confirmation bias.
It is so easy now to follow crumbs of information by only picking up the ones you like the taste of as they lead you into the Dark Forest to get profoundly lost.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:19 am
JimUk1 wrote: Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:18 am It’s like these people just found a thesaurus and now think they should be admitted to oxford!
Sadly you are very close to the truth. They have found internet search engines and now think they can write constitutions.
Certainly true what they say about a little knowledge.

It’s fine reading about law and science, but human intelligence is measured by how well you understand it.

I’ve read many books about Quantum theory, however, I’m a longway from understanding just basic principles or even understanding how the quarks work!
longdog

Post by longdog »

JimUk1 wrote: Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:14 pm I’ve read many books about Quantum theory, however, I’m a longway from understanding just basic principles or even understanding how the quarks work!
If you're anything like me you understand things like colour charge and quantum entanglement in general principle but understanding the principle and understanding the maths behind it are two entirely different things. I was never much good at maths beyond arithmetic and geometry... Algebra is a long closed book to me but I seem to have managed well enough without it :mrgreen:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?