Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

hucknallred
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Post by hucknallred »

I feel I need to defend Mr. Skelton. He is one of a few fellow infiltrators into PLD groups. That was a piss take comment.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

aesmith wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:51 am The PLD have got it into their heads that Facebook is going to shut their group down on 1st October.
Is this the PLD Group or another one?

Can't find that post.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 4:16 pm Is this the PLD Group or another one?
Can't find that post.
No, that's dreary Dave's original group. Currently is stasis after he appeared & sacked all the admins. Jakki Feenix & Danielle DeLionTamer each started their own splinter PLD groups.

This is the Feenix group, which had the hilarious new platform thread.
And The Lion woman version which seems to change name daily.
Last edited by hucknallred on Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

And The Lion woman version which seems to change name daily.
Link seems to be broken?

From the Phoenix page:
Although I understand there are reasons why people swear an oath to a baron, however, I'd also like to know if there's another way. The reason this is important to me is that it's not biblical to swear an oath (James 5:12).
There's always one...
AnOwlCalledSage

Perhaps the PLD biblical scholar would also like to ask them how he should obey:
Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which is from God. The authorities that exist have been appointed by God. Consequently, whoever resists authority is opposing what God has set in place, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves.…
Romans 13:1-2 :whistle:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:47 am Perhaps the PLD biblical scholar would also like to ask them how he should obey:
Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which is from God. The authorities that exist have been appointed by God. Consequently, whoever resists authority is opposing what God has set in place, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves.…
Not forgetting of course "Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's; and to God the things that are God's." (Matthew 22). Or in other words... Pay your taxes for 'tis written.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Not forgetting of course "Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's; and to God the things that are God's." (Matthew 22). Or in other words... Pay your taxes for 'tis written.
As you might expect with matters theological, it's a bit more complicated than that.

There's a decent summary on Wikipedia of some of the interpretations that have been made. SPOILER - they tend to show that Jesus agreed with the pre-existing views of the commentator.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Render_unto_Caesar

What's of some interest in there is that the idea that Council Tax is unlawful because it pays for wars appears to have its roots in Quakerism. Anyone less Quakery than the likes of our friend Mr White is hard to imagine...
AnOwlCalledSage

John Uskglass wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:45 am What's of some interest in there is that the idea that Council Tax is unlawful because it pays for wars appears to have its roots in Quakerism. Anyone less Quakery than the likes of our friend Mr White is hard to imagine...
Of course, telling them that no council tax directly pays for wars is futile. I'm not going to go into details of why I might know something about this :wink: , but the whole cloth they have cut this one out from is that some (and it is some because various authorities have different arrangements) local government pension schemes have shares invested in BAe Systems, as will a lot of private pension portfolios.

However, even if we are strictly adhering to the definition, that money is already the employee's and it has no more legitimacy that reusing to pay council tax because you hate Rupert Murdoch and some of it may go to a dustman who might buy a copy of The Sun.

No local authority, that I know of, invests council tax in companies that manufacture weapons, so it's basically bullshit. But all of us here already know that don't we :snicker:
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

I'm not going to go into details of why I might know something about this :wink:
Because you have a functioning brain and the most basic knowledge of how local government finance works?

A point which seems to completely escape the CTIU idiots is that council tax revenues are (unlike business rates) totally retained by the billing authority. With the possible exception of Berwick on Tweed's continuing war with Tsarist Russia :) , local authorities in the UK have not been known for their engagement in military conflicts. Although Chesterton's 'The Napoleon of Notting Hill' does have fun with the idea..
AnOwlCalledSage

John Uskglass wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:59 pm Because you have a functioning brain and the most basic knowledge of how local government finance works?
And possibly because I have read the local government finance handbook, set a £100m+ council budget and had to fight off the Greens trying the same "divesting investment" trick at a budget setting meeting :wink:
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

John Uskglass wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:43 pm Link seems to be broken?
Either the illuminati have infiltrated or there is another mysterious reason, but the Q gods strip out the link to that group for some reason. Just edited it in & it vanished. I will paste it directly below, if there is no link there go to facebook and put /therealpracticallawfuldissent/ after the .com

www.facebook.com/groups/therealpracticallawfuldissent/
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:47 am Perhaps the PLD biblical scholar would also like to ask them how he should obey:
Assume Boris Johnson and Dominic Cummings are keeping this in reserve..............................................

Half expecting them to come out with "I DO NOT CONSENT" to international treaties.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

hucknallred wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:53 pm I feel I need to defend Mr. Skelton. He is one of a few fellow infiltrators into PLD groups. That was a piss take comment.
Indeed, there aren't that many of us left. I've done my hardest to get booted and Pit Bull Boden has me on final warning. Am awaiting the arrival of my notice.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Those discussions ignore the fact that investing in a company's shares, other than possibly at floatation, doesn't actually fund the company.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:31 pm
John Uskglass wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:45 am What's of some interest in there is that the idea that Council Tax is unlawful because it pays for wars appears to have its roots in Quakerism. Anyone less Quakery than the likes of our friend Mr White is hard to imagine...
Of course, telling them that no council tax directly pays for wars is futile. I'm not going to go into details of why I might know something about this :wink: , but the whole cloth they have cut this one out from is that some (and it is some because various authorities have different arrangements) local government pension schemes have shares invested in BAe Systems, as will a lot of private pension portfolios.

No local authority, that I know of, invests council tax in companies that manufacture weapons, so it's basically bullshit. But all of us here already know that don't we :snicker:
I think the Coop And CoE found itself in a similar situation. They had there investments and pensions handle by either Standard Life I think, who had been investing in questionable and unethical businesses in Asia under the guise of “emerging markets”. It causes some embarrassment but it’s not strictly their fault as it was a fully managed fund.

By freeman logic, I should be named in the Panama papers. I found a percentage of my pension had been sitting in a pot on a Caribbean island and some other questionable locations in Central America.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Ms Robinson not taking her meds, or just had a bad day ...
I can't believe the bs and ego filled crap coming out of people the last few days.
Maybe David Robinson is right maybe this movement is spent. People don't seem to care that they are losing their rights and freedoms and their ego's are too big to even care about learning how to fight this war. Maybe I should just close all 3 groups and let you sink.

John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

You can't change how the Law Functions just because you don't agree with something.
Wise words, Ms Robinson, wise words.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

One of the things I like about the PLD is that they're wrong from top to bottom. Not just in their fundamental dogma, there is no detail too small for them to get wrong as well. Just reminded of this seeing one of their regular mis-quotes being trotted out again ..
I urge you to consider Eichman V The People Nuremberg
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

aesmith wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:57 am Ms Robinson not taking her meds, or just had a bad day ...
I can't believe the bs and ego filled crap coming out of people the last few days.
Maybe David Robinson is right maybe this movement is spent. People don't seem to care that they are losing their rights and freedoms and their ego's are too big to even care about learning how to fight this war. Maybe I should just close all 3 groups and let you sink.

I reported it here;

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=12152&sid=25673299 ... 60#p286051

Her reason for her defeatist attitude, as I noted in my post, was the unbelievably idiotic squabbling between her followers in the comments to her previous post. They were at each other rabid badgers. As an example;
Chez Arenburg Nic Galloway where would you like me to start ...? where you had the cheek to type to e like i was a child...focus on the REMEDY !!!!!! and they are calling magna carta out like bat shit crazy ect ect ect..like i said..i listened to it all..because our leader in this fukin group posted it..asked us to hear it...ok...and then you say...dont waste your energy....and that to me is a red flag right there..like wtf are you seriously...dont you do as you being taught by person out front or what..then some one else come os and starts that bullshit again you sick of hearing all the time like...focus on the remedy when shit like that is being said...and everytime i ask anyone to join they say it aint real at all...well course they do because shit like that is public and no one defends it..you all say focus on the remedy and then wonder why we get angry......jesus mother of ishea i got the shits on when one says one thng and and you wont defend it makes us all look stupid...like i said you started it and you riled me right up
But all irrelevant to any possible success for Jacquie's brave little band. As I wrote;
However given Jacquie's disastrous court loss at ABQB it doesn't really matter about the caliber of her allies, so having the support of idiots like Chez doesn't really help or hurt her.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Another PLD win! Although she lost another car, this time she wasn't arrested (Although if I read her post correctly it sounds like she keeps getting arrested on other grounds).