Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Post by longdog »

:haha:

Hah... Let's see Bill Gates try to control me by 5G now I've had the jab.

In your face Gates! In your face! I have the squrrlz on my side.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

longdog wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:32 am
:haha:

Hah... Let's see Bill Gates try to control me by 5G now I've had the jab.

In your face Gates! In your face! I have the squrrlz on my side.
I thought that the purpose of the vaccine was to insert a microchip tracking/mind control device.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

I thought that the purpose of the vaccine was to insert a microchip tracking/mind control device.
NO! Aren't you people listening to the PLD heroes who have uncovered the entire evil scheme? Covid is a false flag, a faked pandemic with the sole purpose of tricking us into getting the tests. The test of course don't test anything but instead are a ruse to allow the paedophilic satanist elite to take tissue from our brains. It all makes perfect sense when it's spelled out! Neither QAnon nor PLD have yet explained why they want our brain tissue but there's no need to doubt such reliable sources.

So let's not have any more inane babbling about microchip tracking/mind control devices. That's just nonsensical.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
longdog

Post by longdog »

I asked if I was getting the Bill Gates nano-bot vaccine or the the vaccine that would make me pick up 5G and they asked which one I wanted.

Naturally I wasn't falling for that ruse from a Satanic nurse promoting a fake pandemic, so I asked which vaccine was which, that only prompted a reply of "No clues!" :mrgreen:

The New World Order have obviously trained them in psychological manipulation.

Have to say... I was highly impressed by the efficiency of the whole thing. There was a zig-zag queue inside the health centre of about 20 people and I was still being ushered out of the back door about five minutes after walking in the front.

And the only ill effect, so far at least, has been a mild headache that doesn't even warrant wasting two bob's worth of Ibuprofen on.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Burnaby49 wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:14 pm
NO! Aren't you people listening to the PLD heroes who have uncovered the entire evil scheme? Covid is a false flag, a faked pandemic with the sole purpose of tricking us into getting the tests. The test of course don't test anything but instead are a ruse to allow the paedophilic satanist elite to take tissue from our brains. It all makes perfect sense when it's spelled out! Neither QAnon nor PLD have yet explained why they want our brain tissue but there's no need to doubt such reliable sources.

So let's not have any more inane babbling about microchip tracking/mind control devices. That's just nonsensical.
I 'm sure the 2,000 or so dead and their families and loved ones in my state will be relieved to hear it was all a fake and that they're really not dead after all. :sarcasmon: :sarcasmon: There is a special corner of Hell reserved for people like that, and may they get there soon, preferably from the fake pandemic.
* Not a death threat, just sincere wishful, vengeful thinking. *
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Looks like she may be running out of free accommodation.
Jacquie Phoenix
Shout out to all my UK friends do any of you lovely people have an old motor home that you could loan or sell super cheap for a girl in need ? oh ya that would this purple haired cowgirl Love ya all
P.S. Urgent !
Thanks y'all
Some of her followers don't truly appreciate what she really means, I don't see her jumping for joy on being offered something for £4,000 for example. Elsewhere they're suggesting crowd funding to raise the money. OK that's worked in the past, why should she cough up a few grand when the idiots will donate it. Full story ..
https://www.facebook.com/groups/7543384 ... 221172731/
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

£4,000? You're having a giraffe!
Angela Monne Lùleciler My neighbour is selling a caravan. She paid 400.
Jacquie Phoenix Angela Monne Lùleciler that is a little more my price range lol
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
notorial dissent

My suspicion is that when the Fauxnix says loan or sell, she means give. I 'm curious as to how she is going to pay for the gas considering what UK gas prices are these days, let alone the insurance, plates, and taxes, oh wait, silly me, she'll expect some one else to do that.

Comes to mind that the old saw about guests and fish. She is well past her sell by date.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Philistine

Post by Philistine »

Maybe the Baron can sublet a corner.
notorial dissent

Philistine wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:59 pm Maybe the Baron can sublet a corner.
Well, now, wouldn't that be a match made in....you know the warm place!!!!! :snicker:
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

And the begging bowl is out, and she's already received £720.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/jacquie-phoe ... dress-tour
By the way I wonder if she realises that people were offering caravans, not motor caravans, so she'd need a suitable tow vehicle as well.
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

It's a cultural thing. She's from Alberta, and out here most of the motorhomes are honking big things the size of a 48 passenger bus suitable only for open country. Since they have air brakes they also require a special endorsement on your license, not sure if it's transferrable to the UK even if she had one and could even find such a beast there.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

I don't think she's a girl who worries too much about licences etc. Didn't she have her own car seized in Canada? Not likely to care if she loses someone else's vehicle.
longdog

Post by longdog »

eric wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:34 pm It's a cultural thing. She's from Alberta, and out here most of the motorhomes are honking big things the size of a 48 passenger bus suitable only for open country. Since they have air brakes they also require a special endorsement on your license, not sure if it's transferrable to the UK even if she had one and could even find such a beast there.
Having air-brakes doesn't have any licence implications in the UK but the size of any vehicle likely to have them does. If you don't have grandfather rights or an heavy goods licence you're limited to 3.5 tonnes. Towing a trailer / caravan now also needs a specific licence and I have my doubts a Canadian car licence would allow it unless it specifically says "and trailer".

Not that I suspect she'll let any paperwork requirements stand in her way. I'd put the chances of her being able to get insurance for less than several thousand quid, up front, at between zero and fuck all.
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

aesmith wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:44 pm I don't think she's a girl who worries too much about licences etc. Didn't she have her own car seized in Canada? Not likely to care if she loses someone else's vehicle.
From what I remember she got nailed for driving a vehicle without a valid registration (annual plate sticker). Not a biggie except for the fine and tow charge to get it back home, except she also didn't have insurance which is a major fine. I must admit to getting nailed for no sticker in my mis-spent youth. I was literally three minutes past due and would have made it home in time except for construction on the highway and the police car had been following me for what felt like forever. At least he was nice enough to let me drive it home (5 minutes away) with appropriate cautions of no stopping along the way and don't be such an idiot the next time.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

eric wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 8:06 pm From what I remember she got nailed for driving a vehicle without a valid registration (annual plate sticker). Not a biggie except for the fine and tow charge to get it back home, except she also didn't have insurance which is a major fine.
We have a nice system here. Automatic Number Plate Recognition linked to the national car insurance database is in almost all police cars and on all the time. It goes ping every time they go past a suspect vehicle, so your only real hope is that they are too busy on other matters to stop. The police will seize your vehicle on the spot, and after 7 days if you fail to get insurance and reclaim your vehicle, crush it. None of that sitting around racking up impound charges malarky! :snicker:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

What the owl said, plus these days she could be COVID fined as she would need a reasonable excuse to be travelling. So:
Not in accordance with licence
Not taxed
Not MOT'd
Not insured
£100 COVID fine
Various motor fines and vehicle seized.
And that's without looking for roadworthyness issues. You would need £4k to even stand a chance of finding a reasonable motorhome in the UK.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

I don't think she understands currencies and exchange rates either. A few times she's complained that everything costs her double because of the exchange rate.
Penny Lane your so anxious to see my experience before I have even used any funds well here you go this is what I spent out of my own pocket over the last 2 days alone. Please note that it is double in Canadian funds as you can see from bank machine slip the other receipts only show GBP but the exchange rate is still double. I hope it's ok with you that I bought something to eat
30 for venue costs
30 for power extension cable and makeshift screen till my projector screen arrives
75 for fuel to get to event 10 phone card so people can contact me and 7 for food.
Total GBP = 152
Total Canadian = 304
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

If she is being honest about the exchange rates, she's getting scammed. 152 pounds works out, as of today, to $264.42 in Canadian funds; so even with the buy/ask differences, she should be getting more in sterling.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:48 pm If she is being honest about the exchange rates, she's getting scammed. 152 pounds works out, as of today, to $264.42 in Canadian funds; so even with the buy/ask differences, she should be getting more in sterling.
Or upping the grift for the rubes who give her money... :shrug:
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss