Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

aesmith
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Post by aesmith »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:48 pmIf she is being honest about the exchange rates, she's getting scammed.
She's being scammed, or at the very least using a stupid way of getting local currency. She shared a ticket showing a case withdrawal of £30.00 for which she was charged an admin fee of £3.99, and exchange rate of $1.8892 to the pound.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Gee, what a surprise, somehow it seems fitting.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

A timely warning for Jacquie. Wouldn't want her to fall victim of a scam :snicker:

‘I was tricked into spending £8,850 on a caravan that didn’t exist’
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

She's from Alberta so she's probably aware of the "too good to be true" private seller scams. We have a cyclical economy here so every six or seven years when we're in a bust year fake ads for toys appear. They all follow the same format - lost my job/moving for work, have to downsize, worked fine when parked/stored. Small items are usually stolen, larger stuff has hidden mechanical issues, or don't even exist.
https://www.cochranetoday.ca/beyond-loc ... ds-3541214
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:55 pm A timely warning for Jacquie. Wouldn't want her to fall victim of a scam :snicker:

‘I was tricked into spending £8,850 on a caravan that didn’t exist’
She'd be a PRIME candidate for that kind of scam, she thinks she is way smarter and cleverer than she really is, and she is of the mindset of scamming other people, that is how she makes her living after all, so the thought that someone would return the favor just isn't in her pattern of thinking.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

aesmith wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 4:13 pm
Pottapaug1938 wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:48 pmIf she is being honest about the exchange rates, she's getting scammed.
She's being scammed, or at the very least using a stupid way of getting local currency. She shared a ticket showing a case withdrawal of £30.00 for which she was charged an admin fee of £3.99, and exchange rate of $1.8892 to the pound.
Wait till she sees the rate for Dinar.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Gregg wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:42 am Wait till she sees the rate for Dinar.
The Triganic Pu is looking like a good bet at the moment.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

longdog wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:29 am
Wait...we've moved on from the Zimbabwe dollar?!?!?!?! Why didn't I get the memo!!! :Axe:
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss
longdog

Post by longdog »

Frater I*I wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:45 pm
longdog wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:29 am
Wait...we've moved on from the Zimbabwe dollar?!?!?!?! Why didn't I get the memo!!! :Axe:
I sent it to the Nigerian Dr Mr Rev Barrister QC who told me he was taking care of your affairs.

Sorry about that.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

I wonder if or when her followers will start asking for actual results and not just flannel. This latest fantasy for example, everyone better get their oath in or you'll be up in court having to explain why not ..
Jacquie Phoenix
when we get Redress and the Rule of Law is Restored there will be another mass treason trial simular to Nuremberg. There will be a Commonwealth Wide Annoucment for the People to submit their Evidence under Article 61. If you do not have evidence you will have to take the stand and explain to the Jury why you did not do your Duty to defend the realm (why you don't have evidence)
Speaking of which, a wee setback on the oath front ..
Louize Small
Lord Craigmyle is not accepting at that address. Perhaps he doesn’t live there anymore?
Louize Small
Just returned to me. That was £6.85 wasted
Maybe she's not noticed that her letter is marked "refused" rather than "gone away" or "unknown". And also, why on earth are they using Special Delivery instead of Signed For at only £2.06.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Jacquie Phoenix
when we get Redress and the Rule of Law is Restored there will be another mass treason trial simular to Nuremberg. There will be a Commonwealth Wide Annoucment for the People to submit their Evidence under Article 61. If you do not have evidence you will have to take the stand and explain to the Jury why you did not do your Duty to defend the realm (why you don't have evidence)
So the slack handful of nutters in the commonwealth who have sent their oats into the barrens, lets be generous and say 1,000, are going sit in judgement over the other 2.4 billion people in the commonwealth who haven't...

What drugs are she on and where can I get some?
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

longdog wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:25 pm
Jacquie Phoenix
I wonder how many of them served in the military.
Jacquie Phoenix
What drugs are she on and where can I get some?

As attractive as that may sound, I really don't want that kind of hallucinations.
longdog

Post by longdog »

noblepa wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:32 pmI wonder how many of them served in the military.
I often wonder why a disproportionate number of freetards, footlers and the like on Facebook are ex-military and yet so rabidly convinced that governments are unlawful yadda yadda yadda.

They were volunteer members of the government's armed wing for flip's sake. If you are prepared to obey government orders to kill people you have no right to then turn around and say they can't impose taxes to pay for the very thing you are so proud to have been a member of.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

I often wonder why a disproportionate number of freetards, footlers and the like on Facebook are ex-military
Am I being unduly cynical in thinking that 'claim to be ex-military' would be nearer the mark?
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

What the hell is the matter with you people, don’t you even have a basic understanding of your own laws? The actual act of a Baron accepting the oaths is totally irrelevant, you just have to intend to be under oath for the oath to be effective.
Jacquie Phoenix
yes it is all about your intent so it's the postal receipt and tracking number that are important
Louize Small
Apparently it's the tracking number and proof of postage that's important as it shows intent.
Diane Vernon Astbury
we never hear back from the Barons. Sending them to the Barons is an act of intent. The postal stamp is proof of that.
You can cut the barons right out of the loop and just mail it to yourself if you want;
Jax Raymond
pretty much similar process in sending to yourself then. Maybe these barons are getting too old for it all or starting to get nibbled now!!
The Blessed Saint David said so himself so it’s part of the official dogma;
Jacquie Phoenix
shared a post.
David Robinson

September 22, 2019 •
Oath of Allegiance sent to Lord Craigmyle (Scotland) - Not necessary but optional.
What could be simpler? To be fair none of us can hope to be as profoundly knowledgeable of British constitutional law as Jacquie, a Canadian welfare recipient with no background in law. So I’ll give an example to clarify the legal principle. I intend, sometime, someday, to start exercising, lose 30 pounds and stop swilling beer all day. There, I’ve stated my intent publicly so, thanks to Jacquie’s teachings, I’m no longer a pathetic bloated alcoholic. Admittedly I'm having a bit of difficulty getting my wife, a legal dullard who doesn’t comprehend such matters, to agree to my new status.

In any case it’s just a technical hitch and the world’s greatest expert on Article 61 is on the job;
Jacquie Phoenix
2d •
Attention Group Members.
I am aware of the current situation regarding the Oaths
Please just keep going I need time to deal with this issue and I can't do that if I am busy reminding you that it's your postal receipt and tracking number that are important.
Please give me time to deal with this
As in all religions there are waverers, questioners of the true faith;
Sasha Holdings
What that it doesn't work
Jacquie gives a non-answer;
Jacquie Phoenix
Article 61 does work but chances are the regime is putting pressure on the barons. Just do your Constitutional Duty and let me worry about the Barons.
Jacquie, as always, stomps on dissent from the accepted dogma;
Sasha Holdings
What a forceful response. Way to alienate people.
Jacquie Phoenix
it wasn't a forceful response. Article 61 does work. Why are you trying to distract me from my task when I clearly stated in the post that I need time to deal with the issue ? It doesn't change the fact that we still have a Constitutional Duty to stand under Article 61 and use it.
Sasha Holdings
Just do is very strongly written distract you don't reply it's easy. You have told your audience nothing what did you expect why wouldn't people question your post.
And Jacquie responds as she always does when questioned;
Jacquie Phoenix
turning off Comments so I can work you clearly didn't get the point.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
TheRambler

Post by TheRambler »

John Uskglass wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:24 pm
I often wonder why a disproportionate number of freetards, footlers and the like on Facebook are ex-military
Am I being unduly cynical in thinking that 'claim to be ex-military' would be nearer the mark?
I would suggest that there is at least the smallest grain of truth in most of the claims, but barely sufficient to avoid a charge of outright “Walting”:

https://www.arrse.co.uk/wiki/Walting_With_Confidence

However closer inspection of service record tends to indicate a casual brush with volunteer reserve service or, should a regular engagement actually figure, a strong whiff of administrative discharge.

TheRambler
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

John Uskglass wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:24 pm Am I being unduly cynical in thinking that 'claim to be ex-military' would be nearer the mark?
No you are not. As an example, the claim has been made on several occasions on FotLer threads that Mr Paterson is "ex-Navy".

This is true, but they leave out the "Merchant" bit. He's never been near a gun, but they like to keep the "badly treated veteran" angle going for the gullible,
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

John Uskglass wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:24 pm
Not at all unduly cynical.

I fondly remember one guy on the Facesbook last year who had pictures of his recent post-army service as a "security consultant" in Iraq. When I pointed out that all of the pictures were taken in a car and could be anywhere he countered that the picture was in a left hand drive car as though that proved something. The whole lie collapsed and he blocked me when I pointed out that the AR15 family of rifles all eject from the right hand side not the left and he had obviously just mirrored the picture.... That and the fact it was obviously a paintball gun :snicker:
Wakeman52

Post by Wakeman52 »

Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Wakeman52 wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:00 pm https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-56828306

Another day in court for Sinead.
Has anyone else noticed the appalling grammar & spelling in online reports? It is common across many outlets.
A hairdresser who has failed to pay £17,000 in fines for breaking Covid rules is being taking to court.