Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Hercule Parrot
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Post by Hercule Parrot »

We will need Oaths at every Location for the general public as well as the notice to Compel Performance.

Team 1 C - I will need you in place before my arrival your team is extremely important 🤠 just as important as my final Redress Location. So you will be contacted first.

Team 1 A - you will need to be outside your location waiting for my arrival you will not be able to get in before me so dress appropriate for the weather.

Team 1 B you are with me at the final location so you are the only team I am going to pair up into smaller groups as your instructions will be a little bit different.
Sounds like she's planning to repeat Dreary Dave's heroic seizure of Glastonbury town hall? That'll bring the whole elite down, for sure.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
longdog

Post by longdog »

"They will fight them on the beaches. They will fight them on the landing grounds. They'll meekly bugger off home when the cleaning lady turns up at 5pm". - Winston Spencer Churchill (paraphrased).
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

you will not be able to get in before me so dress appropriate for the weather.
A somewhat odd thing to say in the middle of a heat wave, unless they're planning to occupy somewhere very cold.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

John Uskglass wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:11 am
you will not be able to get in before me so dress appropriate for the weather.
A somewhat odd thing to say in the middle of a heat wave, unless they're planning to occupy somewhere very cold.
Brilliant Kato. The refrigerator.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

you will not be able to get in before me...
While we're playing detective, this also seems an odd remark. The phrasing seems to suggest that "Scrounging Jaqui" Phoenix will enter legitimately, and then let the rest of her brave Common Law Commandos in through a fire door or something.

Can anyone think of a significant place or building which the general public cannot enter, but Scrounger can? I can't think of anywhere meeting that description, so my guess is that Scrounging Jaqui has an appointment or appearance at a restricted-access location somewhere. A court perhaps, or a hospital? Maybe a meeting with HM Immigration Services or the Canadian Embassy to discuss her rapid repatriation?
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Or it could be just JP trying to come up with a way of controlling her followers and making sure that they don't go wandering off on their own and starting their own redress action without her. Jacqui, from what I have seen, is a control freak and needs to be in charge and micromanaging everything.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
longdog

Post by longdog »

I have a feeling you may be giving her to much credit and her cunning plan is no more advanced than some half baked idea to "seize" an as yet unselected public building. I doubt if she's got any further than checking opening times of possible candidates to make sure the doors will be open when they storm them.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Notsogreen
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Notsogreen »

https://www.nottinghampost.com/news/loc ... ZwqOlgxcYA

The "Mustard Seed One" has had his day in court

Usual FMOTL type of defence so far, and refusing to acknowledge his own name

Will be interesting to see what happens next..
JohnPCapitalist
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

Notsogreen wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:58 am https://www.nottinghampost.com/news/loc ... ZwqOlgxcYA

The "Mustard Seed One" has had his day in court

Usual FMOTL type of defence so far, and refusing to acknowledge his own name

Will be interesting to see what happens next..
I read the article; thanks for the link. The most interesting thing is that it lists his age as 48. He doesn't look a day over 70 in the news photo.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

The Observer wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 2:02 am Or it could be just JP trying to come up with a way of controlling her followers and making sure that they don't go wandering off on their own and starting their own redress action without her. Jacqui, from what I have seen, is a control freak and needs to be in charge and micromanaging everything.
They're gonna cosplay some Dungeons and Dragons.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Gregg wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:01 pmThey're gonna cosplay some Dungeons and Dragons.
"cosplay" . . . .

I'm seventy years old, and I read, on a daily basis, a volume of news material in English that is probably far in excess of what most Americans read. I had never seen this term ("cosplay") until the past few days, when I saw it here and in an article on an unrelated subject.

So, I had to look it up.

The word was not found in Webster's New Collegiate Dictionary (G. & C. Merriam Co., 8th ed. 1976).

Wikipedia currently describes the term as "a portmanteau of 'costume play' " -- as "an activity and performance art in which participants called cosplayers wear costumes and fashion accessories to represent a specific character."
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Famspear wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:03 am Wikipedia currently describes the term as "a portmanteau of 'costume play' " -- as "an activity and performance art in which participants called cosplayers wear costumes and fashion accessories to represent a specific character."
I think Robert Clarkson was the very first tax protestor who did "cosplay". If memory serves, he showed up at IRS meetings with clients wearing a cape as demonstration of his "super" powers over the tax system.

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

Back in the late '70's, early 80's, some of YHPA (Your Heritage Protection Association) protestors in Orange County, CA would wear vaguely late colonial, revolutionary war type outfits outside IRS offices on April 15.
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Cosplayers are the people who show up at comic book conventions dressed like Batman, or go to Star Wars related events dressed as Stormtroopers, etc...

Mostly its in good fun I guess, but there are a certain amount of them who think that just because they put on a Superman suit they can really fly.

Also, a sub level of the culture are furries, who wear stuffed bear costumes and such, and in that group are people who, well, they can't sexy time unless they have their fur on.

:snicker:

Really.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Gregg wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:25 am Also, a sub level of the culture are furries, who wear stuffed bear costumes and such, and in that group are people who, well, they can't sexy time unless they have their fur on.

:snicker:

Really.
It's a bit strange, that's fur sure, but to each their own.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

The Observer wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:35 amRobert Clarkson . . . showed up at IRS meetings with clients wearing a cape as demonstration of his "super" powers over the tax system.
And a fat suit. Don't forget the fat suit.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

From the fantasy/science fiction crowd. Dressing as your favorite character, etc. Think Society for Creative Anachronism, Roundhead Society, SAR, GAR, furries, the list goes on ad infinitem.

And yes, sovcits and TP's and anti-gov't types do it to, just usually as equally poorly as they do everything else.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Tinkle Bucket
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Tinkle Bucket »

There's also Ernie Turtglot...Turtloht.....Turtlhog...Turtloht....(oh whatever)....who looks like an extra from a piss poor remake of The Legend of Sleepy Hollow.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Ernie Wayne Tertelgte, the Living Man.

JohnPCapitalist
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

The Observer wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:47 pm Ernie Wayne Tertelgte, the Living Man.
A quick Google search turns up nothing new about Ernie since ~2018-2019. His last brush with the law was for felony assault on a police officer, but I can't find anything out about the resolution of the case. The Montana state prison system's inmate locator doesn't have him listed as a guest of theirs. Makes me wonder if his self-applied sobriquet is no longer accurate.