Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Tinkle Bucket
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Re: Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Post by Tinkle Bucket »

Perhaps he's changed his name to Ichabod Crane. :shrug:
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

My favorite Ernie stunt was when he placed a copy of the US Constitution on the floor, stepped onto it, and declared that he stood upon the US Constitution, meaning that (whatever nonsense he was pushing).
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Tinkle Bucket
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Tinkle Bucket »

My favourite Ernie was when he was interviewed by Vice channel I think, Ernie told the reporter that he held the world record for the deepest voice upon which he provided evidence with some crappy self printed document in a ring folder, Ernie then gave an example of his best deep vocal ability to which the reporter responded with an even deeper voice......Ernie wasn't pleased.
rosy
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by rosy »

JohnPCapitalist wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 12:32 pm
I read the article; thanks for the link. The most interesting thing is that it lists his age as 48. He doesn't look a day over 70 in the news photo.
I assumed, on initial reading, that 48 was a typo for 68. The years have not been kind to Mean Mr Mustard [sleeps in the park, shaves in the dark...]
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

wserra wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:32 am
The Observer wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:35 amRobert Clarkson . . . showed up at IRS meetings with clients wearing a cape as demonstration of his "super" powers over the tax system.
And a fat suit. Don't forget the fat suit.
Who wore the toga and held the only hunger strike ever entered upon by a 300 pound man?
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Gregg wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:31 pmWho wore the toga and held the only hunger strike ever entered upon by a 300 pound man?
During the "hunger strike", he actually gained weight.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

wserra wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:47 am
Gregg wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:31 pmWho wore the toga and held the only hunger strike ever entered upon by a 300 pound man?
During the "hunger strike", he actually gained weight.
Nice trick there :haha:
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

SMOKING DAMAGES YOUR GUMS AND TEETH

True enough, I remember the teeth of my parents' generation. But where did I just pick up these words of wisdom? It's a public service announcement from Jacquie! She had them displayed on her jacket in her very latest video from a few hours ago. Or, more correctly, she had a pack of cigarettes in her breast pocket with the mandatory warning proudly displayed. As for the video itself it's 55 seconds of nothing much apart from her being in Glastonbury and telling us to get our sleeping bag and provisions ready because "It's coming very soon folks." The nature of what 'it' is isn't explained.

Don't bother going through her FB postings for clarification. Its a confusing mess of worthless parasitic followers needing help to get out of their obligations. The usual council taxes, traffic tickets, impounded cars, creditors. They, like me, are totally lost as to how Jacquie can actually help them in their fight against the injustice of being expected to pay their own damn way. Apart from her advice to bury their adversaries in a blizzard of notices all she's really doing is telling them to hang on until 'it' eliminates all of their problems. Very soon folks, very soon.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Interesting that any off message post gets the old comments disabled from the mods. Dissent it seems, without a shred of irony, is not tolerated on PLD. As for the big day, our seditious purple-haired Canadian harpy is planning some arrests
Jackie Feeenix wrote: The People are done talking we want Results. If we are unified in our response then the message is clear !

Stay there until I inform your group that enough arrests of public officials have occurred that people can go home.

It's that simple folks
This will not end well.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I assume she will be leading from the rear and safely monitoring the electronic interwebs for the mass arrest of public officials.

I can see this is going to be a WIN!!!11!!!! on a par with Deceased Dave's 'seizure' of Glastonbury Town Hall.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

This will not end well.
For her and her Black Shorts, probably. For those of us who like to point and laugh, on the other hand...
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

IT'S SHOW TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or maybe not. Jacquie's hot to trot, ready to go, the evil regime is finished, but she does a lot of qualifying and prevaricating. Can't give exact date, it might take a while, she has a few stops along the way first (Wetherspoons?), But this is truly it folks, sometime soon;
Jacquie Phoenix
1d ·
Are you Ready folks 🤠 it's show time lol I can't say the exact date for good reason but I will say this I have a few stops to make along my travels that will or will not take a while per stop 😃 but I will say this I am armed with David's Evidence against the Regime and will be arriving at my destation city sometime soon so it's time to get to yours 🤠 cause this is truly it folks 🤠 time to restore theRule of Law and punish some bad guys 👍

This is a PLD code blue man your stations 🤗 this is going to be fun

Remember your notice to Compel Performance your sleeping bags and USE your Right to Remain Silent.

Let me worry about the police the People just need to hold the buildings 👍 and have my back with those Notices to Compel Performance

Then a call to get to the battlefront now!!!
Jacquie Phoenix
9h ·
If you already know what destination city your Team is in then head there now verification is taking longer than expected so I apologise now if you get a late night text.
About time. A lot of her deadbeat followers are barely hanging on refusing to pay their bills but finding themselves the target of legal action and reprisals. But once Jacquie does whatever the fuck she's supposed to be doing (she's big on promises but skimpy on explaining specific processes) it will all be cleared up and you Brits will never have to pay any bills again!!
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Remember your notice to Compel Performance your sleeping bags and USE your Right to Remain Silent.
Sleeping bags? This sounds like Jacquie is only organizing a sleep-in protest, a cousin to the sit-in protests from the 1960s. After the followers are arrested and carried away by law enforcement, I have severe doubts that the "rule of law" is going to be restored.

And I think Jacquie has implied that she realizes that people are going to end up being arrested, since she is advising everyone to use their right to remain silent.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
SpearGrass
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by SpearGrass »

It sounds as if she's planning to do it tomorrow, when many public buildings are closed. They might find the odd magistrates' court open (but won't be admitted without a mask), but council offices will probably be closed, likewise govt depts. Police stations maybe, they never close. Public libraries perhaps - the nearest Jacquie Phoenix will ever get to learning.
CrankyBoomer
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by CrankyBoomer »

SpearGrass, the police station in my hometown is still there but it doesn't have a front office where members of the public can walk in and report matters in person - it has to be done over the phone. Still I don't live near where Jacqui is staying.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Looks like we missed it ..
Ok Redress crew great job to those who secured their buildings ..
Or maybe not, it doesn't sound like her staff did their jobs (know how she feels) ..
..but we need to call this a dry run and go Monday Tuesday Wendsay Thursday or Friday as many of your sister teams didn't follow instructions and many people went home when the building closed.
Please remember that we are HOLDING the Buildings !
That Means don't go home until I call you.
Let's have another go, at the thing we only have one shot at ..
We only got 1 shot at winning this please be more organized as some people are driving 2 or 3 hours to their destination city. Don't let your Team down.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Piss-up

Brewery
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

aesmith wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:55 pm ..but we need to call this a dry run and go Monday Tuesday Wendsay [sic]Thursday or Friday as many of your sister teams didn't follow instructions and many people went home when the building closed.
Wow! The redress movement can simply be defeated by closing the buildings they want to take over?

I have to venture that Jacqui didn't think this out very carefully. And don't blame the people for wanting to head home when the building closed. Staying in a empty dark building over the weekend with only a sleeping bag is not that enticing, even if you manage to do it without getting the local constabulary called on you.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

OK gang, time to get off the pot and get going, it's Go Day today!
Jacquie Phoenix
14h ·
It's go day folks seizures are underway throughout the Commonwealth. 🤠
Head to your nearest public build with your notice to Compel Performance and do not leave.
I don't care what time they normally close this is a seizure so stay put until I tell you to leave.
This is a matter of National Security.
Although I have to wonder how far "throughout the Commonwealth" extends. If anything is happening in Canada it's not making any of the news channels or publications I read. Although a few vagrant looking types with sleeping bags hanging around outside public buildings wouldn't draw any notice here in Vancouver. Between the homeless, street people (not necessarily the same group), old-growth logging protesters, and gas pipeline protesters, people making a fuss around public buildings is just par for the course.

Whoops, my mistake! Jacquie made that posting a few hours before calling it all off, as Observer noted;
Jacquie Phoenix
11h ·
Ok Redress crew great job to those who secured their buildings but we need to call this a dry run and go Monday Tuesday Wendsay Thursday or Friday as many of your sister teams didn't follow instructions and many people went home when the building closed.

Please remember that we are HOLDING the Buildings !
That Means don't go home until I call you.
We only got 1 shot at winning this please be more organized as some people are driving 2 or 3 hours to their destination city. Don't let your Team down.

Magna Carta cannot fail the People only the People can fail themselves.
If you truly want your FREEDOM then get it together.

We secured many buildings today so lose the fear and stay in the building once you get there.
I said to bring your sleeping bag for a reason.

I will be staying in my destination city till we can get in so stay on stand by and be ready to go
She seems somewhat lacking in organizing skills and her followers seem just as clueless;
Samantha JC Brown
We are at Manchester town-halll nobody there.
an Ofthefamily Fraser
Samantha JC Brown how is your team leader? Get in touch with them. Good luck
Samantha JC Brown
There is no team leader.
Samantha JC Brown
Jacquie, where are you?,, which building are you?...

AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Burnaby49 wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 5:31 am
Samantha JC Brown
Jacquie, where are you?,, which building are you?...
As I don't do Facebook. if she does post where she is, could you let us know? I'm itching to report her for over staying her Visa and fomenting insurrection to the Home Office immigration website and an actual location where Priti Patel can send her goons would be helpful.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor