Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

exiledscouser
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Post by exiledscouser »

notorial dissent wrote:What supposedly happened in 1911?
I’ll let Dave answer that one.
thats an interesting question and not an easy one to answer
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

But of course it should. Straight lifts so far from the Footle playbook. No wonder Barnaby is driven under the keyboard, seemingly caught in a Canadian Groundhog Day. I wonder if anyone, anywhere has ever been crazy enough to respond in such terms.
Exactly. I can't even begin to estimate the number of NOUICORs and other gibberish documents relating to tacit agreement that I've read. Our idiots were doing this over a decade ago and continue, still true believers, to present. In all that time not one has made it past their first brush with the court, a 100% total failure rate. Yet they continue with an ambition, even a work ethic, not evident in any other aspect of their pathetic lives. And I end up reading their crap yet again. I just posted another one here;

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=11666

Where the dread Judge Rooke savaged yet another halfwit. Will the rest of them learn from this? Not a chance. They're like cockroaches in your kitchen, the more you kill the more swarm out from every nook and cranny. Rooke even put Rothweiler's three Notorial Agreements in the appendix to show what not to send his court but they'll still try to file them. If he can't kill this nobody can. If your morons are as stupid and greedy as ours, and I see no reason to assume that they aren't, you've got years of this yet to come.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
HardyW
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by HardyW »

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parliament_Act_1911

The Parliament Act 1911 removed the ability of the House of Lords (ya know Barons an' all) to veto budget legislation.

Apparently there are some who think this was unconstitutional, probably because it conflicted with Magnum Carter.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

That was the only thing I could think of.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Inevitably, the scam continues
Ok guys n gels I was speaking to Jon from the common law court yesterday and they need 1400 quid to get a machine that prints identity credit card style cards ,and all you have to do with them if you come into contact with the police you just show them the card and they go away lol simple as that lmfao I myself want one of these cards plus my Mrs just spoke to him again and the card's are 25 pound and to get one you must transfer your details over to common law !!!!now I myself is going to donate 50 quid for mine and my Mrs cards!!!! you too can do this in the donations tab on there website ,and in the comment bit put your details and what the £25 donation is for i.e. your id card!!!! at this point you have no more cost (your donation has paid for your card already)when they have the machine he will email everyone that donated for them to provide a passport photo for your card ,peace
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

if you come into contact with the police you just show them the card and they go away
What could possibly go wrong with that?

Oh, let me count the ways........... :thinking:
longdog

Post by longdog »

I'm not a religious man, far from it in fact, but I've always had a soft spot for the book of Ecclesiastes.

What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the sun. Ecc 1:9

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 60&t=66396
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

It’s just a rehash of the doomed Sarah Lioness Law scam.

That’s the problem with footlers nowadays , no original thought.

On a side note - it’s been awfully quiet on Common Law Court v Loughborough Magistrate. Anyone heard anything on the grapevine ?
longdog

Post by longdog »

I wonder if these get-out-of-the-shit-free cards have a money back guarantee in the event of the police not actually going away after it's been shown.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

longdog wrote:I wonder if these get-out-of-the-shit-free cards have a money back guarantee in the event of the police not actually going away after it's been shown.

Ask Sarah how it worked out for her !!!1!!

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/lioness_law
longdog

Post by longdog »

I like the discrepancy between the number of letters from Lady DeLoopy held on file by the police and the number she sent. Somewhere there's a cop's child who never has to buy bedding for their hamster :mrgreen:

I don't think I'll bother with a Cops-Go-Away card myself not because they won't work but because the nearest I get to cops these days is a nod and an "Evening!" to the drunk-patrol while I'm waiting for a bus home from the pub. It doesn't ever seem to occur to these 'rebel' clowns that if they stopped being dicks and stopped believing a load of crap they got off the internet their contacts with the wallopers would reduce to zero or thereabouts.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Back when dinosaurs roamed the earth, and I had not yet reached my 21st birthday, I remember seeing places, in Boston, where I could get an ID made on the spot. The IDs were real official-looking; and I had the feeling that I could use a date of birth somewhat previous to my real one -- enough to get me into 21+ nightclubs, buy booze at the local packie (local term for package store, or liquor store), and so on.

I was never quite gullible enough to buy one; and in truth, I didn't really need one. None of the women I dated liked the club scene; and since I was in college, then, I could always find a senior to do the buying at the packie for me, during my first two years. During my last two years, my grandmother would always do the honors, because she knew that my future wife and I wouldn't do anything stupid while "under the influence". Then, two months before graduation, the drinking age went down to 18 -- problem permanently solved. I turned 21 that fall.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
longdog

Post by longdog »

In my day we had a system...

From birth to looking 14 - The Bell... A appalling dump but they'd serve anybody.

Looking 14 to looking 16 - The Half Way House... Also an appalling dump but the beer was better and they had a jukebox and Space Invaders machine. Not bothered about age as long as you'd got puberty out of the way, stayed in the back bar and behaved yourself.

Looking 16 or over - Pretty much anywhere. The pub over the road from my secondary school would even serve kids in uniform... "Upper sixth?"... "Yeah... Pint of bitter please". Ah... The frugal joys of getting merry on a couple of pints and sleeping them off at the back of an RE class (it's where the non athletes hid from the games sadist).
Wakeman52

Post by Wakeman52 »

Sounds familiar. Celebrating 18th birthdays in pubs where all had been regulars for some years.
Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Dean Renshaw wrote:... they need 1400 quid to get a machine that prints identity credit card style cards ,and all you have to do with them if you come into contact with the police you just show them the card and they go away lol simple as that ...
Superb scam. 56 people pay £25 each. "Jon" spends £15 on 100 blank cards, £30 on postage, and sends them each a worthless ID card covered in shoddy clip art and cod Latin (Tacit Extempor Peroni). "Jon" has recovered all costs, and from here it's 99% profit. He can sell the remaining 44 ID cards and pocket £1,000. If the mugs keep coming, another batch of 100 cards (and some ink for the printer) will yield another £2,000 profit.

Why didn't we think of this? :evil:
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Which only reinforces never underestimate the stupidity of your audiencesuckers.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

longdog wrote:In my day we had a system...

From birth to looking 14 - The Bell... A appalling dump but they'd serve anybody.

Looking 14 to looking 16 - The Half Way House... Also an appalling dump but the beer was better and they had a jukebox and Space Invaders machine. Not bothered about age as long as you'd got puberty out of the way, stayed in the back bar and behaved yourself.

Looking 16 or over - Pretty much anywhere. The pub over the road from my secondary school would even serve kids in uniform... "Upper sixth?"... "Yeah... Pint of bitter please". Ah... The frugal joys of getting merry on a couple of pints and sleeping them off at the back of an RE class (it's where the non athletes hid from the games sadist).
Whatever the system was when i was in high school, no one ever bothered to tell me. But it didn't matter, back when i was a child one time my father gave me the last drop from a can of beer and another time, my mother gave me a bit of wine in a teaspoon. Yuck! I have never had the slightest desire for alcohol ever. When i got to college, anyone who wanted alcohol, or marijauna, could get it, i never asked how.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
longdog

Post by longdog »

SteveUK wrote:On a side note - it’s been awfully quiet on Common Law Court v Loughborough Magistrate. Anyone heard anything on the grapevine ?
This just in from our on the scene reporter...

Robert White

This is what happened at Loughborough magistrates court yesterday. Anthony Carter went to the court after receiving a summons for non payment of council tax along with 5 witnesses. The council and the court were sent copies of his common law documents, along with a letter explaining he will be standing under common jurisdiction as a man a week before the hearing date.
a) The court will have to establish personal jurisdiction over me.
b) The court will have to establish the authority of the crown.
c) The court will have to establish that it has consent to adjudicate in this matter.
d) The court will have to confirm that a contract exists between the parties.
e) If the court has any other issues to raise, they must be addressed in full before they may proceed.
Anthony told the court should they wish to proceed in relation to any action against him, including previous decisions, the court will be required to establish the above points, in writing, before proceeding. After he had finished telling them what they need to do they carried on as if he had said nothing. The clerk turned to the 3 magistrates and had a quiet word with them, the magistrates then quickly left the room. After speaking to the usher the usher said they have granted the liability order, none of us heard anything about a liability order being granted. The 6 of us had a chat outside the court and decided to ask the names of the magistrates and clerk, security g4s would not let any of us back inside the building and refused to give us any names. That’s about it for the moment we are now working out our next move.
All of those documents from the Common Law Court had no effect whatsoever... There's a surprise. :snicker:

"none of us heard anything about a liability order being granted"... Probably because they were being noisy and disruptive and trying to shout down the magistrates. The footler equivalent of putting your fingers in your ears and shouting "LA LA LA I'M NOT LISTENING".
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

longdog wrote:
SteveUK wrote:On a side note - it’s been awfully quiet on Common Law Court v Loughborough Magistrate. Anyone heard anything on the grapevine ?
This just in from our on the scene reporter...

Robert White

This is what happened at Loughborough magistrates court yesterday. Anthony Carter went to the court after receiving a summons for non payment of council tax along with 5 witnesses. The council and the court were sent copies of his common law documents, along with a letter explaining he will be standing under common jurisdiction as a man a week before the hearing date.
a) The court will have to establish personal jurisdiction over me.
b) The court will have to establish the authority of the crown.
c) The court will have to establish that it has consent to adjudicate in this matter.
d) The court will have to confirm that a contract exists between the parties.
e) If the court has any other issues to raise, they must be addressed in full before they may proceed.
Anthony told the court should they wish to proceed in relation to any action against him, including previous decisions, the court will be required to establish the above points, in writing, before proceeding. After he had finished telling them what they need to do they carried on as if he had said nothing. The clerk turned to the 3 magistrates and had a quiet word with them, the magistrates then quickly left the room. After speaking to the usher the usher said they have granted the liability order, none of us heard anything about a liability order being granted. The 6 of us had a chat outside the court and decided to ask the names of the magistrates and clerk, security g4s would not let any of us back inside the building and refused to give us any names. That’s about it for the moment we are now working out our next move.
All of those documents from the Common Law Court had no effect whatsoever... There's a surprise. :snicker:

"none of us heard anything about a liability order being granted"... Probably because they were being noisy and disruptive and trying to shout down the magistrates. The footler equivalent of putting your fingers in your ears and shouting "LA LA LA I'M NOT LISTENING".

Excellent news, what an amazing win(!!!1!!). How dare they carry on ‘as if we hadn’t served anything’. Treason if ever there was.

I feel an atttchment of earnings order coming on!
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Some still think it's a win ..
Archy Tha Noz
They granted the application. They didn’t give the liability order