Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

SteveUK
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Post by SteveUK »

And naturally , Robbo would’ve done it differently
Thats why I would never do things that way Robert White even though I understand the intent. It can be done via the postal service which knocks out the double think involvd in entering their so called court......No matter what you state when you enter them, by entering them of your own accord is to accept their invite and ability to arbitrate........and they will still carry on regardless whether you go in or not....

Even though you are not granting them authority to arbitrate in one way, and it should be stated that you are only there under duress and protest, by not demanding the matter be heard within a properly convemned court de jure hearing, which to demand from them would be double think also....because they are criminal outlaws and have no authority to convene one anyway, the matter will always end up on the counter of a desk sergeant if the common law is followed strictly as it should be.....

Doing it by paperwork will provide a case file of either continued criminality and or tacit agreement to your eidence so I'm not saying ignore them.

I can also see why things need to be tried out to see how they react but we have already seen that time and time again and its always the same....or nearly...I got them to back off on several occassions because we would not consent to their summonses and demanded a properly convened hearing.....to deny us that would be against the constitution and not just Magna Carta....due process of law cannot be denied or delayed and due process always refers to the common law constitution as that is the only place the common law exists....

Still , at least there’s a fund raiser on the horizon
May I suggest until such time as the Courts agree to recognise article 61 you rally around and help Andy Carter pay that bill which in the long run if not paid is going to cost him at the very least his goods and chattels and at worst his liberty.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
longdog

Post by longdog »

Much to my surprise a rebel has accidentally said something that's actually true...
Mark Phillips

"The clerk turned to the 3 magistrates and had a quiet word with them, the magistrates then quickly left the room. After speaking to the usher the usher said they have granted the liability order, none of us heard anything about a liability order being granted. " No surprise there, I'm sure it had all been decided in advance and they were just going through the motions. Skulduggery, deception and double-dealing anyone?
He's almost right there in the sense that the court will ask itself three questions...

1) Is the named person liable to pay the council tax?
2) Has the person paid?
3) Has the person been given the two statutory warnings before the application for an order?

If the answers are yes, no and yes respectively they have no choice but to issue the order.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Six attendees. Magic words used. CLC forms presented.

Result?

Total failure.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Reality dawns;
Primula Smith
So does that mean the documents from the commonlaw court didn't have any effect at all? I think I'm going to be in the same position soon and I'm looking for something that will stop the bloodsuckers and it doesnt look like this is it.

Any suggestions?
This won’t do the fundraiser for the ID cards any good at all.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Even Crabbie sees this for the abysmal loss it is
We try-we fail-we try again, that's no reason to give up we just keep pushing their buttons.
longdog

Post by longdog »

SteveUK wrote:Even Crabbie sees this for the abysmal loss it is
We try-we fail-we try again, that's no reason to give up we just keep pushing their buttons.
I suppose we should at least give them credit for trying something new with the CLC documents even if they're really just the same crap from a slightly different source. The big question is how many times they're going to persevere with the CLC before the next 'new' thing comes along.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

A little bit of originality would at least be a welcome break.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I doubt anything original would be tolerated by PAYG Robinson. As far as he's concerned Article 61 is the beginning and the end of effective rebellion. The 100% record of abject failure so far is but a minor inconvenience when compared to the reign of terror against the traitors that's just around the corner.

SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

More ‘positive’ feedback
Listen to all of you! jumping through hoops to try and beat a bunch of criminals, spending endless hours day after day writing documents that will ultimately be ignored! I watch people being told "what you need to do is "file such n' such"! or "send a recorded copy of X"! I have been listening to this bullshit for over ten years now and quite frankly watched hundreds if not thousands of people being financially ruined by these disgusting black hearted evil arsehole known as Magistrates!
The truth is when dealing with an entity that has no regard to law and can make shit up as they go along with no fear of ANY reprisals then all the lawful documentation in the world will not stop them! i know it's not what many of you want to hear and i truly wish it wasn't so, but you are all wasting your life energy trying to beat these arseholes by using paper! It's about time we put down the pen and picked up the sword....but i will carry on reading your posts about how you have gone to court and failed and have all your chattels taken from you just to see how long it takes for the penny to sink in!
They will take your children, your cars, your homes and your money while you all sit at home frantically writing out your next "Conditional Acceptance"!
The truth is that the government is out of control and is answerable to NO ONE! They squabble amongst themselves to see who will be the next at the troff whilst swatting people like you and me aside and laughing at our pathetic attempts to protect ourselves from their selfish greed. Why should we all waste our precious last few years on this earth getting dragged in and out of courts, squabbling with arsehole bailliffs and spending endless hours day after day trying to learn how to beat THEIR system. When we are on our death beds recounting what our final few days on this planet was spent doing, sadly most of us will only have the memory of being hounded by government lackies.
Then Alan nails it
Did you expect anything else?
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Anthony Carter went to the court after receiving a summons for non payment of council tax along with 5 witnesses.
good to see he's helping the court out by bringing witnesses to his not paying. :D
longdog

Post by longdog »

SteveUK wrote:More ‘positive’ feedback
Did you expect anything else?
There's certainly an air of pessimism of late in certain sections of the rebel masses idiots isn't there?
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

exiledscouser wrote:Reality dawns;
Primula Smith
So does that mean the documents from the commonlaw court didn't have any effect at all? I think I'm going to be in the same position soon and I'm looking for something that will stop the bloodsuckers and it doesnt look like this is it.

Any suggestions?

This won’t do the fundraiser for the ID cards any good at all.
When she fails though it will be because-

-Didn’t capitalise her name on the documents

-Didn’t notarise the documents or inform Buckingham palace of her objection to the monarch

-Didn’t pay her we’re credits

The documents work.....at getting some scammer extra £££
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

our pathetic attempts to protect ourselves from their selfish greed. Why should we all waste our precious last few years on this earth getting dragged in and out of courts, squabbling with arsehole bailliffs and spending endless hours day after day trying to learn how to beat THEIR system
Is this everybody's life? Oddly enough in a fairly ad hoc and not entirely law abiding life, I have managed to avoid any of these dire fates, in my opinion simply by avoiding being noticed.

My partner was offered a chance at being a magistrate but probably did not feel evil enough to do it justice, so went in for a volunteer role in dealing with young offenders, where the evil level required was more compatible with someone you could actually live with. Occasionally she will bring home a surplus free sandwich paid for by the Powers that Be for my unauthorised consumption. Truly as evil as they come.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Listen to all of you! jumping through hoops to try and beat a bunch of criminals, spending endless hours day after day writing documents that will ultimately be ignored! I watch people being told "what you need to do is "file such n' such"! or "send a recorded copy of X"! I have been listening to this bullshit for over ten years now and quite frankly watched hundreds if not thousands of people being financially ruined by these disgusting black hearted evil arsehole known as...
Finally! Somebody sees the light! Somebody sees the evil of sovcit gurus!
...magistratres!
Crap. :brickwall:
longdog

Post by longdog »

Paying your debts, paying your bills, paying your taxes... Evil impositions every single one.

I've evaded and avoided all of them in my time but I don't make a hobby out of it or claim the moral high ground :mrgreen:
longdog

Post by longdog »

The handbags are well and truly out on the CLC ID card thread...
Dean Renshaw

Connor Jason Wilkinson you think I'm a boy pal lets meet and sort this out like men

Dean Renshaw

David Robinson I'm out of order lmfao this group is becoming more of a joke day by day all I have Seen in the past fair few month is you asking for money and Connor Jason Wilkinson trying to dictate to everyone!!! can you please explain ??? As there's a lot of people in here a lot worse of than you or connor so why keep asking for money ? NO One else does !!!!I'm in need of £2150 to pay my CT under duress you don't see me asking people of this group to help me !!! I made the choice to fight there system so it's at my own freedom to do so !!!!! P.s you didn't see the last lot of bullshit because connor deleted the convo wich I messaged you about !!!! But you did fuck all then too!!!! p.p.s if you feel you need to kick me then kick me !!!!! But I do ty for all your help and info ,peace
Ladies! LADIES!!! :snicker:
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Chaos wrote:
Anthony Carter went to the court after receiving a summons for non payment of council tax along with 5 witnesses.
good to see he's helping the court out by bringing witnesses to his not paying. :D
I read it that way too. They never even called them. :shrug:
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

the spat has been escalating overnight, with vague threats of violence - 'Do no harm' remember! :lol:
Dean Renshaw Law twat
Dean Renshaw Took you all fucking night to come up with that bullshit answer lmfao your piss g me of Connor Jason Wilkinson cos all I saw yesterday was you bitching about anyone donating in other places other than in this group !!!!!makes me think that it's you making these copys and prints and banners and flyers !!!!!! Is that why you was so dismissive of the clc id card ????
Dean Renshaw Connor Jason Wilkinson are you not an adult or did your mum and dad raise a pussy
Dean Renshaw Connor Jason Wilkinson you think I'm a boy pal lets meet and sort this out like men
Dean Renshaw Your a liar and a boy now piss off Connor Jason Wilkinson
in wades robbo himself....

Dean Renshaw David Robinson I'm out of order lmfao this group is becoming more of a joke day by day all I have Seen in the past fair few month is you asking for money and Connor Jason Wilkinson trying to dictate to everyone!!! can you please explain ??? As there's a lot of people in here a lot worse of than you or connor so why keep asking for money ? NO One else does !!!!I'm in need of £2150 to pay my CT under duress you don't see me asking people of this group to help me !!! I made the choice to fight there system so it's at my own freedom to do so !!!!! P.s you didn't see the last lot of bullshit because connor deleted the convo wich I messaged you about !!!! But you did fuck all then too!!!! p.p.s if you feel you need to kick me then kick me !!!!! But I do ty for all your help and info ,peace
and no doubt soon to be booted Albert offers his 2 cents on the PLD v CLC ID Card dispute.....
Albert Burgess the police will laugh at the cards you are wasting your money which you will need for the fine. God preserve us from so called common law lawyers
I love it when they all fall out over if bullshit brand A is better or worse than bullshit brand B.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Dodging the blows and insults Dean has this to say about m’not-so-learned friends;
Dean Renshaw
Anyone can be a lawyer you just need to know the law of the land and I think common law no harm no loss and be honarable at all times !!! Is simple to understand and all a lawyer does is give evidence for the man or woman he or she is representing it's the judge's that need to understand law
I think the judge will have more than a passing familiarity with the law, Just not the half-baked twattery Dean espouses.

It’s boiling down to the fine & tax-dodger whinge-fest that always underlies PLD. Also, amazing that they turn one one another so easily - in the words of Michael Winner - “Calm down dear!”
longdog

Post by longdog »

I can't work out if this is parody or not. Looking at Charles' Facebook page it seems not...
Charles Marston

Question. When signing Notices, Affidavits, etc do you sign with your signature, (Capital letter then lower case in joined script), or do you autograph (Capital Letter then lower case but separate letters not script or joined)?

Why does it matter? My research leads me to conclude that you can inadvertently sign yourself into their world by how you present your Monica (Given name).
Monica.... :haha: