Re: The comedy court of Common Law

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Don't forget 'Never could work' :-)
John Uskglass
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by John Uskglass »

No new cases put before the CCCL since October.

Very little activity on their forums.

Has it died on its arse, I wonder?
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

John Uskglass wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:44 pm No new cases put before the CCCL since October.

Not at all. They're just on a brief hiatus while they resolve their current enforcement difficulties. Once that's worked out there'll be Common Law Courts in every British county.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
longdog

Post by longdog »

Burnaby49 wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:00 pm
John Uskglass wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:44 pm No new cases put before the CCCL since October.

Not at all. They're just on a brief hiatus while they resolve their current enforcement difficulties. Once that's worked out there'll be Common Law Courts in every British county.
The reason for the brief hiatus is that HHJ Smith J and his sidekick Rab C Sproul are facing criminal charges for, as far as I can discern, attempting to threaten real judges and social workers with their bullshit court orders.

Quite why the Common Law Play Court hasn't already declared them innocent and free to continue is anybody's guess particularly when the CLPC's verdicts are final and not subject to appeal.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I thought they'd abolished the fake courts, or maybe that was some other pretend court, getting hard to keep track of all of them these days.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

there'll be Common Law Courts in every British county.
I suspect the Home Counties will have no truck with common courts,* and will demand a rather better class of legal arbiters.

I'll get me coat.

*Except for the servants, obvs.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

I assumed it was a sympathy shutdown with the US government.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

"Don't tell him, Pike!"

Another stunning win for the CLC.

Synopsis: Mouthy woman and her son are stopped by the police because she's driving her vehicle travelling in her private conveyance without displaying number plates. After 20 minutes of refusing to give them her name and repeating "I do not consent to Acts and statutes, I'm under common law, I'm not obliged to tell you my name, yadda, yadda, yadda" she offers to show them the decision on the CLC website which apparently absolves her from any obligation to have a valid driving licence, insurance, MoT, etc.

Once she logged in on the CLC website, her account being under her real name, the police then were able to establish who she was, that there was no insurance on the vehicle and she was promptly arrested assaulted and kidnapped.

All of this was recorded by her half-wit son, and sadly the video cuts off as one rather laconic police officer is explaining to him that the car is about to be towed and so he needs to step out of it.

The full story can be found here

https://www.commonlawcourt.com/forums/t ... -arrested/

along with a warning not to use a real name because the police will trick you into logging onto the CLC website in order to find out your identity.

Of course, the first response to this account of an arrest, vehicle seizure and inevitable court appearance, fines and possible driving ban is:
Well done for standing your ground and explaining the error their ways to these uneducated constables, who don’t understand what their jobs are. Ignorance of the LAW is no excuse.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

With luck she'll heed this invaluable advice from steven: jones;
PS I would try and avoid actually being in court if possible. It is so-ooo easy to be inadvertently railroaded! I know…
There's no more entertaining way to start a trial than having the accused under arrest and held in remand for failure to attend.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Siegfried Shrink

It always seems to be acts and statues.
TheRambler

Post by TheRambler »

Burnaby49 wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:50 pm With luck she'll heed this invaluable advice from steven: jones;
PS I would try and avoid actually being in court if possible. It is so-ooo easy to be inadvertently railroaded! I know…
There's no more entertaining way to start a trial than having the accused under arrest and held in remand for failure to attend.
I have seen a variation on this excellent guaranteed to fail advice. Turn up as requested, book in and then leave. It must be ok as you were asked to attend and that’s what you did! I know it works as I know of a FOTL who did it successfully on 3 occasions out of 4. After the 4th occasion he was abducted for no reason and held on remand for 7 weeks, but you see he won 3 times out of 4 so it was a spectacular victory dismal failure.

TheRambler
longdog

Post by longdog »

At 31.59 she actually says... "I'm a rape victim and I'm not getting in that truck with men".

10/10 for originality.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent

TheRambler wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:49 pm
Burnaby49 wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:50 pm With luck she'll heed this invaluable advice from steven: jones;
I have seen a variation on this excellent guaranteed to fail advice. Turn up as requested, book in and then leave. It must be ok as you were asked to attend and that’s what you did! I know it works as I know of a FOTL who did it successfully on 3 occasions out of 4. After the 4th occasion he was abducted for no reason and held on remand for 7 weeks, but you see he won 3 times out of 4 so it was a spectacular victory dismal failure.

TheRambler
Their definitions of sure fire, success, and winning would seem to vary greatly it would seem from reality.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
notorial dissent

notorial dissent wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:24 pm
TheRambler wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:49 pm

TheRambler
Their definitions of sure fire, success, and winning would seem to vary greatly it would seem from reality.

Do the UK cops not have the ability yo take a VIN and get the owner, registration and insurance on a vehicle. Around here, they get you for no tags or fake tags it is assume stole, by you, and is immediately impounded and you are off to jail, UNLESS, you quickly provide ID, registration, insurance, and a good explanation.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Do the UK cops not have the ability yo take a VIN and get the owner, registration and insurance on a vehicle. Around here, they get you for no tags or fake tags it is assume stole, by you, and is immediately impounded and you are off to jail, UNLESS,
UK cops know if a car is registered, MOT'd, taxed and insured by its licence plate but they can't say for certain if an offence has been committed until they've spoken to the driver. An un-MOT'd and untaxed vehicle could be being driven by a motor trader taking it to be tested which would be legal. A vehicle that appears to be uninsured could be being driven by somebody with an any-vehicle insurance policy.

Once they have the driver's name they can make checks and anybody who is driving an apparently 'dodgy' vehicle will easily be able to prove they are covered by any exception to the usual rules that apply.

It's entirely possible that if you've just bought a vehicle, taxed it online, insured it by phone and so on that it'll show up dodgy on the police computer system for a day or so but if the driver is legit they should be able to prove it without too much difficulty.
Siegfried Shrink

An un-MOT'd and untaxed vehicle could be being driven by a motor trader taking it to be tested which would be legal.
Have trade plates vanished? I suppose delivery drivers have too. I'd occasionally give lifts to trade delivery drives when I saw them by the road with their plates under their arm.

This may be akin to asking if the milkman still uses a horse and cart, and whatever happened to the coalman with his horse and cart. I am really quite old.
notorial dissent

longdog wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:49 pm
Do the UK cops not have the ability yo take a VIN and get the owner, registration and insurance on a vehicle. Around here, they get you for no tags or fake tags it is assume stole, by you, and is immediately impounded and you are off to jail, UNLESS,
UK cops know if a car is registered, MOT'd, taxed and insured by its licence plate but they can't say for certain if an offence has been committed until they've spoken to the driver. An un-MOT'd and untaxed vehicle could be being driven by a motor trader taking it to be tested which would be legal. A vehicle that appears to be uninsured could be being driven by somebody with an any-vehicle insurance policy.

Once they have the driver's name they can make checks and anybody who is driving an apparently 'dodgy' vehicle will easily be able to prove they are covered by any exception to the usual rules that apply.

It's entirely possible that if you've just bought a vehicle, taxed it online, insured it by phone and so on that it'll show up dodgy on the police computer system for a day or so but if the driver is legit they should be able to prove it without too much difficulty.
We have special temp license plates for that, and if any of those scenarios were true then the driver would have documentation, bill of sale, temp license, etc, so still doesn't wash. The other thing is that a legitimate someone will generally have documentation and no attitude. Something almost universally missing with the sovcit/fotl crew.
longdog

Post by longdog »

"The other thing is that a legitimate someone will generally have documentation and no attitude"

Well of course. If somebody is legally driving a car that is flagged up as dodgy on the Automatic Number Plate Recognition system they'll soon be on their way. The moment they start spouting freeman crap their fate is sealed.
The Seventh String

Post by The Seventh String »

longdog wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:49 pm An un-MOT'd and untaxed vehicle could be being driven by a motor trader taking it to be tested which would be legal.
It is equally legal for the owner to drive a car without MOT or tax to or from a test station for a pre-arranged MOT test, or take it for pre-arranged repairs.

Assuming the vehicle is roadworthy of course. A failed MOT does not necessarily mean the vehicle is automatically considered unroadworthy.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

longdog wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:14 pm At 31.59 she actually says... "I'm a rape victim and I'm not getting in that truck with men".

10/10 for originality.
She also says at the end "Contact Crimebodge"

Crimebodge does have a chip on his shoulder in relation to the police, but despises FOTL nonsense & always goes by the (real) law. He's successfully helped people sue the cops for assault & various other things. He obviously rubbed them up the wrong way & felt his collar recently for upsetting a PC, is it me or are police getting younger?