The comedy court of Common Law

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The comedy court of Common Law

Post by longdog »

...because not being convicted means the The Common Law Play Court actually has some power rather than being a LARP for morons.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Convicted. From the Crab's Council Tax group
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1957436 ... 601377852/
Charles Spencer John got a year bound over, Robert is on community service, but will know what in 4 week.

John Paul Cullen Charles Spencer that’s a utter joke

Charles Spencer John Paul Cullen if John good boy it removed from records, but he is going to appeal it

Elaine Hollingworth Thought the common law would protect them?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

The thought of Crabbie having to pick litter or paint fences....
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Different Robert, this was Robert Sproul.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

aesmith wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:32 pm Convicted. From the Crab's Council Tax group
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1957436 ... 601377852/
Charles Spencer John got a year bound over, Robert is on community service, but will know what in 4 week.
According to Sentencing Scotland their courts have the same Rehabilitation of Offenders rules as England & Wales, which means the fake judge has a disclosable criminal record until his bound over period ends. Robert's will be his Community Payback Order time plus 12 months.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

aesmith wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:54 pm Different Robert, this was Robert Sproul.
Blast, thanks!
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Another brief report from Facebook.

longdog

Post by longdog »

Presumably the 'good behaviour' will exclude sending threatening letters to the 'defendants' in the CLPC's pretend cases.

Unless Rab C has relevant previous I can't see him getting a jail sentence of any description. I think that's just Domes Foru being a drama queen.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Doubtful it's jail time. More likely to be this:
Before judges can sentence someone to a Community Payback Order (CPO), they must first get a report from a criminal justice social worker.
Edit: should add that you don't **** about during that interview. If they determine that you are not suitable for a Community Order, say because you don't take it seriously and show no contrition, you could get imprisonment.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

I'd give my left nut to be a fly on the wall at that interview.

If indeed it could even happen in Rabsworld.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:13 pm Edit: should add that you don't **** about during that interview. If they determine that you are not suitable for a Community Order, say because you don't take it seriously and show no contrition, you could get imprisonment.
I think there is a chance he doesn't turn up for the interview.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Comrade Sharik
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Comrade Sharik »

No word from the CCCL on Sproul and Smith as yet. However, the forums contain a new and edifying screed from one Mike Meehan.

https://www.commonlawcourt.com/forums/t ... post-19833

Most of it is the usual tosh, but I was quite taken with this, which reinforces the idea that FMOTL 'thinking' has much in common with occultism, in its insistence that the ritual must be performed exactly in the correct manner.
Your P.E.T. must also include the date and where it was committed to paper. I formatted mine in Times New Roman (NOT BLACK INK – preferably dark blue ink) and printed it upon A4 Duck Egg Blue paper. The RES was separate from the INTENT component with same formatting. Both were enclosed with a Notice highlighting the issue of that word ‘HEREDITAMENT’, look it up in conjunction with the Local Government Finance Act.
And how did this magickal rite work out for our practitioner?
Q) Has it worked for me?
A) I’m still getting the charging orders, but it appears they cannot act on them: it’s certainly better now that it was pre-P.E.T. and since I notified both Archbishops that Ecclesiastical Law has been abrogated (did not receive any replies from Messrs Nichols & Welby btw)
And hopefully in the not-too-distant future the CLC Court Order will become the icing on the cake.
I really like the idea that, on receipt of whatever demented missive he sent them, the prelates immediately notified TPTB to lay off Mr Meehan, but then I have a fondness for artistically florid delusions.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Someone worried there may be errors in the CLC court order. Maybe that's why it's not working ..
Hi guys, I just wanted to post what could be a heads up that is very important, I have noticed that on the common law court order annulling council tax the court signatories are not undersigned to identify the signatories, just as it is a lawful requirement for any court judge to be properly identified when signing a warrant of execution or any other type of court order, does this make the court order annulling council tax unlawful?
https://www.commonlawcourt.com/forums/t ... uncil-tax/
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Comrade Sharik wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:03 pm No word from the CCCL on Sproul and Smith as yet. However, the forums contain a new and edifying screed from one Mike Meehan.

https://www.commonlawcourt.com/forums/t ... post-19833

Most of it is the usual tosh, but I was quite taken with this, which reinforces the idea that FMOTL 'thinking' has much in common with occultism, in its insistence that the ritual must be performed exactly in the correct manner.
Your P.E.T. must also include the date and where it was committed to paper. I formatted mine in Times New Roman (NOT BLACK INK – preferably dark blue ink) and printed it upon A4 Duck Egg Blue paper. The RES was separate from the INTENT component with same formatting. Both were enclosed with a Notice highlighting the issue of that word ‘HEREDITAMENT’, look it up in conjunction with the Local Government Finance Act.
And how did this magickal rite work out for our practitioner?
Q) Has it worked for me?
A) I’m still getting the charging orders, but it appears they cannot act on them: it’s certainly better now that it was pre-P.E.T. and since I notified both Archbishops that Ecclesiastical Law has been abrogated (did not receive any replies from Messrs Nichols & Welby btw)
And hopefully in the not-too-distant future the CLC Court Order will become the icing on the cake.
I really like the idea that, on receipt of whatever demented missive he sent them, the prelates immediately notified TPTB to lay off Mr Meehan, but then I have a fondness for artistically florid delusions.
Has he ever seen Becket?
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Q) Has it worked for me?
A) I’m still getting the charging orders, but it appears they cannot act on them
That is the strangest definition of success I've ever seen.

I have a pile of charging orders against my home, but they haven't acted to enforce them yet. This is probably just forbearance while they try to persuade me to co-operate, or a delay because their legal dept is busy at the moment. But I'm going to tell myself that there must be something which permanently prevents them from enforcing the orders, so it's never going to happen.

I look forward to Mr Meehan's future reports.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
SteveD
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by SteveD »

I see the clown court is going to hold another meeting, wonder how many suckers will actually go?
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

SteveD wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:01 am I see the clown court is going to hold another meeting, wonder how many suckers will actually go?
Usual rules apply......no video.....it didn't happen.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Seems a strangely unpopular event, the excuses are rolling in (not seen the bus pass cited yet) ..
Sheila Sudlow Hope to see you there Roland is Robert not coming

Robert White I can't make it mate got other plans in the pipeline.

Lawrence Davies Likewise, I've got other plans and I cannot make this meet. Hope to attend at future events.

Roland A Ford I can get there it is just I can't make it back for an appointment on mon morning

Robert White Roland just do what's right mate, there should be enough support for the hearing.😉

Nige Ofthefamilythwaitesclc Wish that i could be there,go get em people.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

interesting how the crab can never make the events........just barks out orders from the back row. last excuse was holding down the crustacean stronghold. since that's been overtaken, he's free as a bird. what lame excuse could he have now?
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

aesmith wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:21 pm Seems a strangely unpopular event, the excuses are rolling in (not seen the bus pass cited yet) ..
That's because they haven't got any phone credit to order their bus pass with.
I think that location has been used before too, either for the Fisher-Price play court or a FMOTL type get together. In fact, wasn't it the one Rehka went to?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self