The comedy court of Common Law

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

jcolvin2
Grand Master Consul of Quatloosia

Re: The comedy court of Common Law

Post by jcolvin2 »

aesmith wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:21 pm Seems a strangely unpopular event, the excuses are rolling in (not seen the bus pass cited yet) ..
Maybe no one wants to have their names printed below the signatures on the orders issued by the play court?
aesmith wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:32 pm Someone worried there may be errors in the CLC court order. Maybe that's why it's not working ..
Hi guys, I just wanted to post what could be a heads up that is very important, I have noticed that on the common law court order annulling council tax the court signatories are not undersigned to identify the signatories, just as it is a lawful requirement for any court judge to be properly identified when signing a warrant of execution or any other type of court order, does this make the court order annulling council tax unlawful?
https://www.commonlawcourt.com/forums/t ... uncil-tax/
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

jcolvin2 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:18 pm
aesmith wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:21 pm Seems a strangely unpopular event, the excuses are rolling in (not seen the bus pass cited yet) ..
Maybe no one wants to have their names printed below the signatures on the orders issued by the play court?
aesmith wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:32 pm Someone worried there may be errors in the CLC court order. Maybe that's why it's not working ..
Hi guys, I just wanted to post what could be a heads up that is very important, I have noticed that on the common law court order annulling council tax the court signatories are not undersigned to identify the signatories, just as it is a lawful requirement for any court judge to be properly identified when signing a warrant of execution or any other type of court order, does this make the court order annulling council tax unlawful?
https://www.commonlawcourt.com/forums/t ... uncil-tax/
Or some of them may be getting a dim glimmer of the brights or maybe still have a bit of a glimmer leftover somewhere and are slowly sort of figuring out that it hasn't been going well for the play court grand poohbahs and just maybe it will go even less well for them and they don't want it coming home to roost. Anything is possible, or they just can't afford the bus fare. Ciggies or bus fare, which to choose, such a dilemma??????
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
TheHallouminati
First Mate
First Mate

Post by TheHallouminati »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
That's because they haven't got any phone credit to order their bus pass with.
I think that location has been used before too, either for the Fisher-Price play court or a FMOTL type get together. In fact, wasn't it the one Rehka went to?
No, Rekha Patel went to the Fisher Price Court at Wigan (Hindley Labour Club) in October 2018. This one is in Prescot Liverpool.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Thanks.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
slowsmile
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by slowsmile »

TheHallouminati wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:08 am
ArthurWankspittle wrote:
That's because they haven't got any phone credit to order their bus pass with.
I think that location has been used before too, either for the Fisher-Price play court or a FMOTL type get together. In fact, wasn't it the one Rehka went to?
No, Rekha Patel went to the Fisher Price Court at Wigan (Hindley Labour Club) in October 2018. This one is in Prescot Liverpool.
Is Lancashire becoming the new Nottingham for the FOTL?
TheHallouminati
First Mate
First Mate

Post by TheHallouminati »

Anyone fancy popping over to Prescot today to see who the Witchfinder General is at the next Common Law Court hearing?

See if anyone is brave enough to turn up after Robert Sproul's and John Smith's recent Big Fail.

1pm, at Rainhill ex Services Club, 561a Warrington Road, Rainhill, Prescot L35 4LS
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Mysteriously yet to appear after John and Robs recent verdicts..

Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Gotta go to bed, otherwise i'd be rewriting "Can't Touch This" for the sovs. But if anyone else wants to, go for it! I'd love to see the video in which a "common law judge" tries singing it to a squad of bailiffs.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Someone's determined to see the recent conviction as a win ..
Charles Spencer

Please share everywhere and spread the word on social media, THANK YOU

The statutory system just convened an administrative hearing to attack the Common Law Court. Note the following:

This hearing took four days
It wasted taxpayers money
No defendant was identified
No authority or jurisdiction was established
The witnesses for the prosecution were not allowed to answer questions when asked by the defence
Confirmation established of the Common Law Court
Confirmation established of the living man
Confirmation established of the ownership for the legal fiction

THE CHARGE AGAINST THE LIVING MAN WAS DROPPED

NO CASE TO ANSWER ..CASE PA18004245
I Charles Ernest Spencer was witness to such an event.
longdog

Post by longdog »

THE CHARGE AGAINST THE LIVING MAN WAS DROPPED
From which I assume the charges against the person who, as we all know is a legal fiction / a corpse / maritime salvage, were not dropped.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Clutching at straws here, Ken think's he's worked out why the court order is ineffective against Council Tax ..
Ken Thompson
Omg why do people not listen I'm in favour of the common law courts but omg they just ignore these council tax documents why ? Because they were formulated and in Scotland so they are not valid in England.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

The revelation must have come a a blinding light upun a darkening plain!

All can be solved with a visit to a Wetherspoons south of the border!

At least it would be a chance to get a few beers down before Brexit cuts off the supply of Stella.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 9:47 am The revelation must have come a a blinding light upun a darkening plain!

All can be solved with a visit to a Wetherspoons south of the border!

At least it would be a chance to get a few beers down before Brexit cuts off the supply of Stella.
I think the tipple of choice for a lot of them is Strongbow Ciduuur.

But yes, this calls for immediate session of court! In the Weatherspoons!

The only question is which night for our CLC chums?

Thursday Curry Club?
Or Fish Friday club?

The agony of choice these people face.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

aesmith wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 7:08 am Clutching at straws here, Ken think's he's worked out why the court order is ineffective against Council Tax ..
Ken Thompson
Omg why do people not listen I'm in favour of the common law courts but omg they just ignore these council tax documents why ? Because they were formulated and in Scotland so they are not valid in England.
Does he ever get around to explaining why it doesn't work in Scotland since that was were it was written??
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Strangely enough nobody mentioned that. Here's the whole conversation. The initiator Colin Worral is clearly a believer.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1957436 ... 5346450477
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

aesmith wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 12:04 pm Strangely enough nobody mentioned that. Here's the whole conversation. The initiator Colin Worral is clearly a believer.
Oh I do hope Colin is out and about in Hull Center next weekend, I’m making a family visit. Could do with some light entertainment as he’s dragged out of Guildhall again.

Got to admire the man, they knock him down, he’s get right back up again.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

JimUk1 wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 12:43 pm
aesmith wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 12:04 pm Strangely enough nobody mentioned that. Here's the whole conversation. The initiator Colin Worral is clearly a believer.
Oh I do hope Colin is out and about in Hull Center next weekend, I’m making a family visit. Could do with some light entertainment as he’s dragged out of Guildhall again.

If y'all had more tasers we could cure that. :Axe:
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Gregg wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:15 am
JimUk1 wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 12:43 pm

If y'all had more tasers we could cure that. :Axe:
It’s only a matter of time before the nutbar gets the taser-
. So
@angus_young61
states at hulls fraudulent election night , I hope you NOT going to shout at people tonight ? As this is why he ignores ALL my comments . No Angus I only shout at morons who blatantly break the laws to cheat hulls public , sorry if your offended by honesty 😁
https://mobile.twitter.com/cdwozza/stat ... 6091261952

The man is ever so slightly unhinged-
. Can’t wait to start arresting criminals in hcc politics that think they have got away with fraud , what do you think
@angus_young61
? Are you going to be there when we start rounding the criminals up ?
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

The CLC recently reconvened to hear a case against a High Court Judge, The Hon. Mr Justice Supperstone. The case was presented on behalf of the people by Lord Chief Mischief His Honour John Smith and related to a woman named Linda Thyer. I couldn't be arsed to read the whole of the report, but it seems that the Defendant granted a warrant of extradition against Ms Thyer. Naturally, the CLC has annulled this, and ordered restitution of property and/or compensation to Ms Thyer.

Hilariously, and with no trace of irony, the CLC has decided HHJ Supperstone is 'guilty' of, amongst other things, refusal to comply with statutory legislation. (You can't make this stuff up...)

The full report can be read here, only recommended if you've run out of Mogadon.

https://www.commonlawcourt.com/wp-conte ... ibit-3.pdf

The court was convened in surroundings befitting its importance - Sizzlers Indian Restaurant in Dundee. Maybe it's nicer on the inside ...

Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Wow, what majesty! Normally one would have to travel to Beirut or Kandahar to get that kind of ambiance.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.