The comedy court of Common Law

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Comrade Sharik
Pirate
Pirate

Re: The comedy court of Common Law

Post by Comrade Sharik »

Interestingly, as far as one can see from the 'court judgement', the case involved some one who is being extradited to France in connection with the snake oil GcMAF, which also currently seems to be a hobby horse of Neelu's. Cross pollination between two varieties of crazy.
AndyPandy
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by AndyPandy »

mufc1959 wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:29 pm The CLC recently reconvened to hear a case against a High Court Judge, The Hon. Mr Justice Supperstone. The case was presented on behalf of the people by Lord Chief Mischief His Honour John Smith and related to a woman named Linda Thyer. I couldn't be arsed to read the whole of the report, but it seems that the Defendant granted a warrant of extradition against Ms Thyer. Naturally, the CLC has annulled this, and ordered restitution of property and/or compensation to Ms Thyer.

Hilariously, and with no trace of irony, the CLC has decided HHJ Supperstone is 'guilty' of, amongst other things, refusal to comply with statutory legislation. (You can't make this stuff up...)

The full report can be read here, only recommended if you've run out of Mogadon.

https://www.commonlawcourt.com/wp-conte ... ibit-3.pdf

The court was convened in surroundings befitting its importance - Sizzlers Indian Restaurant in Dundee. Maybe it's nicer on the inside ...

I’m pretty certain we’ve come across this woman before on the PLD FB page, accused of running an unregistered pharmaceutical manufacturing and distribution factory that pro-ported to be a cancer ‘cure all’, which grossed £11m

See Quatloos PLD thread 15 August 2017, the evidence provided by the JA in France paints a VERY different story.

She was ordered by the Investigating Magistrate not to leave France, left anyway and a European Arrest Warrant was issued.

This was granted, to which she unsuccessfully appealed, may now be appealing to the Supreme Court (ie the highest Court in the land not withstanding the CLC) but I guess will soon be in her way back to La Hexagon.

https://www.casemine.com/judgement/uk/5 ... 3fa414c82d
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

mufc1959 wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:29 pmThe court was convened in surroundings befitting its importance - Sizzlers Indian Restaurant in Dundee. Maybe it's nicer on the inside ...
No Dennys in the UK?
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
longdog

Post by longdog »

Arthur Rubin wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:31 pm
mufc1959 wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:29 pmThe court was convened in surroundings befitting its importance - Sizzlers Indian Restaurant in Dundee. Maybe it's nicer on the inside ...
No Dennys in the UK?
We have a cheap pub chain called Wetherspoons which fulfils the same purpose for internet malcontents of many and varied belief systems.

I have myself attended many deep, philosophical discussions in a 'spoons that were organised by my fellow baby eating anarchists on the electronic interwebs. Although to be fair there was very little discussion of baby eating anarchism and a lot of flirting, joke telling, drinking, popping outside for a spliff / pill / snort of whizz and general fucking about.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

The current New Yorker has an article about a young, uneducated British white supremist fanatic who saw the errors of his ways and turned informant on his hate group. The article went through his life showing how he'd ended up a member and it seemed largely something he just drifted into for social purposes more than any real belief system. The key event binding the group was weekly drunken bullshit sessions in their local, the Friar Penketh in Warrington. I looked it up and, sure enough, it's a Wetherspoons. Not the kind of free advertising in an international magazine that Wetherspoons would wish for but at least the article didn't include the chain's name, just the pub.

Once Wetherspoons started serving cask I've patronized them as part of my UK pub crawls. Not my first choice but acceptable, particularly in areas (looking at you Hartlepool) where there's nothing else.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

cross posting this here, as the UK crowd doesn't often read the colonial parts of the site it seems...

The company picnic will be held July 11, commencing at Midnight, and shall continue until sunrise. sacrifices begin promptly at 12:30 All times GMT. Drinks and snacks provided, but you must bring your own goblet of blood from a virgin. Adrenachrome $5.

https://www.facebook.com/Imperial-Illum ... =bookmarks
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Gregg wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:03 pm cross posting this here, as the UK crowd doesn't often read the colonial parts of the site it seems...

The company picnic will be held July 11, commencing at Midnight, and shall continue until sunrise. sacrifices begin promptly at 12:30 All times GMT. Drinks and snacks provided, but you must bring your own goblet of blood from a virgin. Adrenachrome $5.

https://www.facebook.com/Imperial-Illum ... =bookmarks
Will there be a recruiting stand for the 699th Airborne Dachshunds be there? I could bring Dex and Min from upstairs along.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Gregg wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:03 pm Adrenachrome $5.
Awww, dude. Why do we always get the cheap stuff harvested from poor children?
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Hercule Parrot wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:48 pm
Gregg wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:03 pm Adrenachrome $5.
Awww, dude. Why do we always get the cheap stuff harvested from poor children?

Its the GOOD stuff, trust me. Taken from freshly harvested kids with two certified Aryan parents! The cost is heavily subsidized using funds confiscated from fraudulent foreclosure sales. Think of it as an employee bonus!
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I forgot to notice that this is a kid friendly event!

AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

You have to laugh
LIVESTREAM UPDATE : Weds 12th June 2019
- John Smith at the Royal Courts to seek an Injunction to prevent the extradition of Lyn Thyer and establish the supremacy of Common Law over the unlawful 'Law' Courts.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

lemme guess how that went...
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

It says "at the Royal Courts" but he actually appears to be standing in a field somewhere. Unless that's Runnymede and nobody's told him that times have moved on.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMA4sbZ1dd0
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

aesmith wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:54 pm It says "at the Royal Courts" but he actually appears to be standing in a field somewhere. Unless that's Runnymede and nobody's told him that times have moved on.
Don't think that's His Honour Judge John Smith, it's Ian R Crain whoever he is :shrug:
longdog

Post by longdog »

...establish the supremacy of Common Law over the unlawful 'Law' Courts
So he's going to ask a judge to overturn the entire system of UK law and render our parliamentary democracy redundant. I think he really needs to put more tobacco in his spliffs.
doublelong
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by doublelong »

AndyPandy wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:02 pm
aesmith wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:54 pm It says "at the Royal Courts" but he actually appears to be standing in a field somewhere. Unless that's Runnymede and nobody's told him that times have moved on.
Don't think that's His Honour Judge John Smith, it's Ian R Crain whoever he is :shrug:
He you go: https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Ian_R._Crane
He jumps on whatever is the latest bandwagon, presently it is fracking and 5g. He gives at least 2 talks a month up and down the country and sells tickets.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

doublelong wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:09 pm
He you go: https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Ian_R._Crane
He jumps on whatever is the latest bandwagon, presently it is fracking and 5g. He gives at least 2 talks a month up and down the country and sells tickets.
How does he keep selling tickets?
The New World Order building up to the moment when they will play their Trump Card, in a final (futile) attempt to unite the world under their leadership… by staging a False Flag Fake Alien Invasion at the London 2012 Olympics.
Wow, that’s definitely trumped David Icke!
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Let's not mock his conspiracy theory too quicky unless you have a better explanation for the creation of these two abominations;

"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

they are certainly an upgrade over these:

aesmith

Post by aesmith »

That's the nearest I could find, the original post on here didn't give the source.