The comedy court of Common Law

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The comedy court of Common Law

Post by longdog »

Burnaby49 wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:02 am Let's not mock his conspiracy theory too quicky unless you have a better explanation for the creation of these two abominations;

Oi!... Don't talk about my family like that!!! :evil:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Burnaby49 wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:02 am Let's not mock his conspiracy theory too quicky unless you have a better explanation for the creation of these two abominations;

🤣
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Update regarding HHJ John Smith's attempted litigation, provided by dreary Dave R ...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/practic ... 2732328751
David Robinson UPDATE with regard to John Smith attempting to deal with the treasonous Royal Courts of Injustice.

Nobody would accept the paperwork he was delivering to them why?....probably because he is calling them out on treason.

John is staying overnight in London and making another attempt tomorrow apparently....if anyone can support him
Adam Wynne On what grounds would they not accept it ?
David Robinson I don't know all of the details I don't think they gave any grounds though.....its like a hot potato, whoever deals with it will have to either agree with it or commit at least sedition to deny the common law court ruling.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Thought I recognised the name Ian R Crane, it's Peter McDowell's mate. They were both in the High Court last July protesting against Cuadrilla's fracking
He Who Knows » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:14 am
The challenges in the High Court yesterday of Peter McDowell and Ian Crane against Cuadrilla, combined with TheRambler's highly plausible suggestion that Russia is likely to be funding anti-fracking campaigners, ties up neatly with Tunkashila sharing their Casa Patel troubles with the publication Russia Today as posted on the Tunkashila Ltd FB site.
(They also shared with HuffPost, Al Jazeera and UK Column!)
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
longdog

Post by longdog »

David Robinson UPDATE with regard to John Smith attempting to deal with the treasonous Royal Courts of Injustice.

Nobody would accept the paperwork he was delivering to them why?....probably because he is calling them out on treason.
He really ought to make up his mind. The other day he was saying HHJ Smith "Is taking the battle to the FAKE supreme so called court tomorrow morning in London".

The RCJ is in The Strand and the Supreme Court is at Middlesex Guildhall. I don't think Dismal Dave actually understands they are different places and different courts.

Adam Wynne On what grounds would they not accept it ?

David Robinson I don't know all of the details I don't think they gave any grounds though.....its like a hot potato, whoever deals with it will have to either agree with it or commit at least sedition to deny the common law court ruling.
I can guess the grounds... He either went to the High Court desk and they said "If you want to bring a case you'll have to fill in this form and pay the fee" or he went to the Appeal Court and they said "If you're not appealing a case we can't help you".

The clear implication the other day was that Smith was going to be in court not in the court building. Not only are this crowd laughable for thinking their play court is anything other than a joke they clearly don't have the first clue as to how the real courts work.

I'm loving this reply...
Paul Davies Its treason not to allow a court they are trying to force legal on him
:haha:
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

This treason business is serious stuff for “5G will kill us all” Disco Dave.

Today he’s complaining about Facebook deleting his comments, and to be honest I find his hypocrisy astonishing; how many comments that don’t tow the party-line has he deleted?

https://m.facebook.com/groups/388605611 ... %2As%2As-R

The Webels seem to be wary lately, the “Lobby the Bobby” and the spectacular Siege of Glastonbury seem long ago success’ ( :haha: ) and they’re back to sending nonsensical paperwork to Lord Strathclyde (who happens to be a member of my former employer, Raytheon) which I find hilarious given the webels are all against the war loving treasons government and the big defence technology companies.

Come on webels! We need another spectacular fail to laugh at!
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

longdog wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:43 am
The RCJ is in The Strand and the Supreme Court is at Middlesex Guildhall. I don't think Dismal Dave actually understands they are different places and different courts.
I think if you just put it at Dismal Dave NOT understanding COURTS you'd have it all covered. I would say he is a polymath of NOT understanding.

I get the feeling this bunch just thinks that if they throw paper at something/somwone, then they have to do what is demanded. How very three year old of them.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

notorial dissent wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:58 am
I get the feeling this bunch just thinks that if they throw paper at something/somwone, then they have to do what is demanded. How very three year old of them.
I find it just a little ironic they think this way, since I'm sure a considerable amount of them got to where they are by simply ignoring things sent to them in the mail.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Oh to be a fly on the wall at Westminster Mags on Monday morning ...

Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

They seem confused by the term 'power of attorney'.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:44 pm They seem confused by the term 'power of attorney'.
FIFY.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

wrote: They seem confused by the term 'power if attorney'.
I'm confused by that term too, also.

Not that it will matter in the end, but still.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I'm more amused by the fact these loons think they can apply to a court to have the court declare the court doesn't have the authority to make the decision they've asked the court to make.

According to Dip-shit Dave this was all going to happen last week at the supreme court and was going to prove once and for all that their completely invented idea of the common law was superior to statute thus overturning the entire legal system and our basis for democratic government.

I've just found this...
Dayna Bonnie Shugar Latest update from the Lyn Thyer case.

On Thursday13th and Friday 14th June 2019, John Smith attended the High Court at the Royal Courts of Justice in the Strand, London.

John was there as he had obtained a Power of Attorney for the living woman and ownership of the Fictitious Name 'LYNDA THYER.'

It was pointed out by various members of court staff, department managers and a solicitor, who they had contacted, that John Smith had no standing in this action. They refused to accept Common Law Court documents and stated that they could only deal with the legal team who had represented Lyn previously.

When these staff were informed that John had a Power of Attorney and ownership of the Fictitious Name, they ignored it, confirming that they would not accept any paperwork from John.

At the end of the two days, John had sacked the existing legal team and the same court staff had to accept the lawful Common Law Court documents presented by John, in doing so they also accepted that John had standing. These papers are currently with a judge and we are awaiting an update.

In the meantime, as the French and the CPS in the UK seem to be uncomfortable with latest developments and possibly with the involvement of the Common Law Court, they have decided that Lyn should be locked up in a UK prison, pending her extradition.

A hearing for this issue has been set for Westminster Magistrates Court, this coming Monday (17th June) at 10am in court room 3.

If you are able to and wish to support both John and Lyn,
please feel free to attend.

We look forward to seeing you there.
I suspect it's almost entirely untrue but even if it is I can predict the response of the Westminster Magistrates to having a delusional Scottish gobshite trying to represent his 'client' under common law and the magistrates full personal liability. I believe the legal term is "Securiti removus lis cretin pleas".

Incidentally I have no idea if the loathsome Lyn Thyer even knows HHJ Smith is representing her or if he's just sticking his nose into a case so dear to the world of crankdom, but if she does, then may the lord have mercy on her soul because the magistrates won't be showing any.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

longdog wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:07 pm I'm more amused by the fact these loons think they can apply to a court to have the court declare the court doesn't have the authority to make the decision they've asked the court to make.

According to Dip-shit Dave this was all going to happen last week at the supreme court and was going to prove once and for all that their completely invented idea of the common law was superior to statute thus overturning the entire legal system and our basis for democratic government.

I've just found this...
Dayna Bonnie Shugar Latest update from the Lyn Thyer case.

On Thursday13th and Friday 14th June 2019, John Smith attended the High Court at the Royal Courts of Justice in the Strand, London.

John was there as he had obtained a Power of Attorney for the living woman and ownership of the Fictitious Name 'LYNDA THYER.'

It was pointed out by various members of court staff, department managers and a solicitor, who they had contacted, that John Smith had no standing in this action. They refused to accept Common Law Court documents and stated that they could only deal with the legal team who had represented Lyn previously.

When these staff were informed that John had a Power of Attorney and ownership of the Fictitious Name, they ignored it, confirming that they would not accept any paperwork from John.

At the end of the two days, John had sacked the existing legal team and the same court staff had to accept the lawful Common Law Court documents presented by John, in doing so they also accepted that John had standing. These papers are currently with a judge and we are awaiting an update.

In the meantime, as the French and the CPS in the UK seem to be uncomfortable with latest developments and possibly with the involvement of the Common Law Court, they have decided that Lyn should be locked up in a UK prison, pending her extradition.

A hearing for this issue has been set for Westminster Magistrates Court, this coming Monday (17th June) at 10am in court room 3.

If you are able to and wish to support both John and Lyn,
please feel free to attend.

We look forward to seeing you there.
I suspect it's almost entirely untrue but even if it is I can predict the response of the Westminster Magistrates to having a delusional Scottish gobshite trying to represent his 'client' under common law and the magistrates full personal liability. I believe the legal term is "Securiti removus lis cretin pleas".

Incidentally I have no idea if the loathsome Lyn Thyer even knows HHJ Smith is representing her or if he's just sticking his nose into a case so dear to the world of crankdom, but if she does, then may the lord have mercy on her soul because the magistrates won't be showing any.
Why on earth would any hearing be held on the Magistrates’ Court ?????
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

AndyPandy wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:29 pm Why on earth would any hearing be held on the Magistrates’ Court ?????
My reading of it was that there is an extradition hearing in the magistrate court next Monday.

Meanwhile... armed with his bogus or otherwise "power of attorney" fake Judge Smith has over two days tried to file garbage à la Neelu at the RCJ and been rebuffed on each occasion.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:12 pm
AndyPandy wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:29 pm Why on earth would any hearing be held on the Magistrates’ Court ?????
My reading of it was that there is an extradition hearing in the magistrate court next Monday.

Meanwhile... armed with his bogus or otherwise "power of attorney" fake Judge Smith has over two days tried to file garbage à la Neelu at the RCJ and been rebuffed on each occasion.
I thought the extradition had already been decided and an appeal (heard by the Appeals Court) had failed, not up on extradition so lacking a bit of understanding how the Magistrates’ Court is involved.
longdog

Post by longdog »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:12 pm My reading of it was that there is an extradition hearing in the magistrate court next Monday.
That's because that's where all extradition proceedings start. If Judge Smith knew anything at all about the law he would already know that and he wouldn't have gone to the RCJ in the first place. It's hardly surprising they refused to have anything to do with him as it really wasn't their jurisdiction... Yet.

It's hardly surprising Neelu was there with him. She doesn't understand you can't go to the appeal court without a case to appeal either.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

AndyPandy wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:35 pm I thought the extradition had already been decided and an appeal (heard by the Appeals Court) had failed, not up on extradition so lacking a bit of understanding how the Magistrates’ Court is involved.
There's an unsuccessful High Court appeal on Bailii -
https://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/EWHC/Ad ... /1185.html
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
TheHallouminati
First Mate
First Mate

Post by TheHallouminati »

Oh dear. Lynda Thyer, you should've thought about the 3m2 French prison space, the mattress on the floor, the 12 hours a day you're allowed out of your cell, the unpartitioned toilet, the rats and the bed-bugs before selling your snake oil cure for cancer, AIDS, M.S. Parkinson's, herpes and Alzheimer's. Shouldn't you?
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Hercule Parrot wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:45 am
There's an unsuccessful High Court appeal on Bailii -
https://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/EWHC/Ad ... /1185.html
Only read the first bit, but they didn't half rake it in selling snake oil.
Worth noting that her partner in crime was caught & tried here & plead guilty. He got a 15 month stretch.