The comedy court of Common Law

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

AndyPandy
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The comedy court of Common Law

Post by AndyPandy »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:41 pm
Siegfried Shrink wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:24 pm Why is Noakes not banged up.

I could not take more than a minute or two of the nonsense.
I think Noakes has already served time and been released. He got 12-15 months last November so that would put him out on licence now if I have got it right. Another thread suggests this is related to a "proceeds of crime" action.
Isn’t he being extradited as well ?
Angolvagyok
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Angolvagyok »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:28 pm Looks like the comedy court has organised a day trip to Southwark tomorrow.
Robert White
The Declaration of Arbroath
This is a new one for me, anybody know when they started using it?
longdog

Post by longdog »

I went to Arbroath in about 1990 and swore an oath never to return. Could it be that?
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Ken "The Stupid" has a fool-proof way to avoid all legal consequences.
Ken Thompson You must place a post box on the outside of your property, and then block the letter box in the door.
By doing this you have stopped the legal process of delivery.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Yeah, that'll work fer shure……... :haha: :haha:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

I've long campaign for attaching the paper to the recipient with a nail gun to be valid service.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:22 pm I've long campaign for attaching the paper to the recipient with a nail gun to be valid service.
Do you have "cruel and unusual punishment" restrictions over there?
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Arthur Rubin wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:15 pm
ArthurWankspittle wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:22 pm I've long campaign for attaching the paper to the recipient with a nail gun to be valid service.
Do you have "cruel and unusual punishment" restrictions over there?
it's really not that cruel to the paper. it's tougher than you think.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

And it doesn't hurt the nails at all, they're like fish, they don't feel pain.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Mike_p
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Mike_p »

Gregg wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:56 pm And it doesn't hurt the nails at all, they're like fish, they don't feel pain.
They may not feel pain, but I gather some nails have a temper!
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:48 pm What I don't get about Lynda is that she was a respected research scientist. Her co-authoured papers are cited in many dissertations and thesis....
Are you being ironic, old chap? A superficial Google on my phone finds no evidence of any medical or scientific qualification, and the only published 'papers' are marketing for GcMAF, co-authored with Noakes.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Hercule Parrot wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:00 pm
AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:48 pm What I don't get about Lynda is that she was a respected research scientist. Her co-authoured papers are cited in many dissertations and thesis....
Are you being ironic, old chap? A superficial Google on my phone finds no evidence of any medical or scientific qualification, and the only published 'papers' are marketing for GcMAF, co-authored with Noakes.
What more evingdarnce do you need you paid big pharma shill?

There are kiddiewinkies dying of teh cansers every day who could be saveded by this brave maverick scientist. Why do you hate the kiddiewinkies so much?

JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AnOwlCalledSage

Hercule Parrot wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:00 pm Are you being ironic, old chap? A superficial Google on my phone finds no evidence of any medical or scientific qualification, and the only published 'papers' are marketing for GcMAF, co-authored with Noakes.
You're probably right, my memory I suspect is playing tricks. I was pretty sure that I saw an old paper when I first looked at her background from around 2010, related to autism research not cancer. Her GcMAF papers all seem to be around 2014. Of course that paper might have been just as bogus. :oops:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
AnOwlCalledSage

Note how this starts off with "John Smith was successful." No, he wasn't he was told to piss off by the Queen's Bench Judge. :snooty:

Lynda Thyer is now in Boulogne :snicker:

https://youtu.be/nmDg1vq7Gow

!!! success 1!!

And I take back any previous comments I may have made suggesting she was once a respected researcher. Found documents from 2008 (and yes they are linked to autism research) but it is clear she was also a charlatan then!
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

It's a dark, dark day for the free men and women of Britain when the Royal Court of Justice, acting as if it has a monopoly on deciding on the law, refuses to accept the jurisdiction of a make-believe court comprised of a jury of twelve buffoons who know nothing of law and a pretend judge with access to a colour printer. But, while Lynda Thyer is now illegally incarcerated in France, all is not lost! Her followers have crowd sourced their thoughts on getting her back and have already come up with a number of effective strategies that don't involve a return visit to Britain's corrupt courts.

One is to force France to return her to Britain by bringing the country to its knees with a devastating boycott;
thebubster0312
Stop buying French products and withhold payments to French utility companies. Get this message to the yellow vests.

fred dimble
That's it now we all need to bring down the whole legal system and the Royals, we need to stop dealing with the French and not buy any French products.

Judith L. Harper
People should collectively boycott France by not vacationing there as well as not buying their products. That might create an atmosphere within France conducive for a positive outcome for Lyn Thyer and David Noakes. Also a boycott would bring to light the benefits of GcMAF and how big pharma is attempting to keep humanity from utilizing GcMAF through the legal, political, and social systems.

Apparently they think they have the economic clout to "create an atmosphere" by boycotting French cheese and day trips to Paris. There goes 0.0000000000001% of the French economy!

Another economic boycott was also suggested. Cripple mainstream cancer research by stopping all of their generous donations;
Simply Connected
So, next time a cancer charity collector stops you in the street or at the door of the supermarket - just explain to them about GCMAF, a cure for cancer, and that this "charity" money goes straight into the pockets of Big Pharma to pay for lawyers to STOP people from ever accessing this cure for cancer. And thus that you will be donating NOTHING - and walk away in disgust.

john moncrieff
Everybody looking at this should boycott anything and everything to do with Cancer research if nothing else to show support. The legal profession is now the illegal and very much the unlawful profession as shown by their actions today in both courts.

However since the writers of these posts are fervently supporting a woman who claims to have found a miracle cancer cure outside the grasp of Big Pharma and the corrupt cancer research industry I'd question just how much they were donating to mainstream cancer research before today's events. Rough guess, nothing. So I don't think Big Pharma is going to get too concerned about that one.

And yet another boycott suggestion. These guys seem to have a lot of faith in their combined economic clout!
Anthony Hogan
I call all of GB to put a hold on paying council tax until the corruption in government and the courts is removed.
We've already seen how well that's worked in other situations.

But, just in time for today's events, Britain has a savior! Your new prime minister;
Roshea Heather
Anyone have the New, e/mail address for Boris as PM??. Only his MP Address online. If we use that, they will say it was not rec'd. Please Post.

Hazel Hagerthey
I HAVE A LETTER READY TO GO OUT TO BOŔIS JOHNSON GOD BLESS LYN AND DAVID. AND CURSE THE CORRUPT JUDGES AND PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANIES.

Others, many others, call for direct action claiming that this was the last straw that will bring down the whole rotten structure as you currently know it. I'll just repost one message to show the white-hot rage roiling through them;
The only call to action this county's elect understand is riots and burning of corporations and witches most MPs are witches let's burn them NOW BURN TOWN HALLS POLICE STATIONS MPS HOMES AND ALL TRATORS ALIVE. WHAT A BUNCH OF SHITHOUSES THAT RUN US ITS TIME FOR AN UPRISING. THAT TIME IS NOW
Get to it gang. Posting on Face Book isn't going to get the job done.

And, the old faithful, cripple the court system by suing the judges and forcing them off the bench for their crimes against humanity;
Andy Macrae
Maybe use the law against them and organize hundreds of private law suits against these judges and keep them in court but on the other side of the bench where they belong. Surely condemning millions of people to a death that is avoidable is a crime against humanity.
One poster recommended relying on Karl Lentz to disqualify the court because of bogus admiralty jurisdiction. Karl has proven that this works!
Rory McLauchlan
I implore John Smith etc to study as much Karl Lentz (theloresociety.com) as possible. Their admiralty commercial jurisdiction has no authority over man. Learn their language and the real meaning of words used in their courts.. (commonlaw mini- dictionary available on Amazon). Karl has proven this works time and time again for years. Watch his latest YT vid on AbleDanger Radio. Priceless once you understand how they use language against the unsuspecting, and how to a provide remedy for man, NOT the fictitious corporate entity they created for you through the birth certificate which most people mistakenly believe pertains to be them (the BC is not proof of identity, there's your first clue in all of the). Study and set yourself free.......
But, after that reasoned legal analysis, the lunatic fringe chimes in;
William Woods
What a load of bollocks! The Queen is NOT the Crown and NEVER has been. Doesnt matter if she did or didnt sit on a bit of rock. King John signed over his kingdom in a Charter to the Pope for all time in 1213 and when he signed the Magna Carta - at the point of a sword - he had NO power or authority to sign it so the Pope annulled it and handed over his Crown to the Knights Templar in the VATICANs City of London. The courts are NOT British courts - they are Crown Corporation (Vatican) courts and they were Foreclosed (SHUT DOWN) along with all of the other Corporations in 2012/13 and every man and woman still working for these FORMER Corporations are now personally responsible for their own actions under Common Law without a Corporate Safety net - Only Common Law exists now. You should have been challenging them with all of this and putting in the Universal Cleanup legal document letting them know that there is a planet wide action going on just now to root out and deal with the corrupt people still operating this scam system on behalf of the Vatican, Rothschilds, Queen etc. Their courts do NOT exist any more and neither does the corrupt government, councils etc etc either and you have to challenge and let them know that - they cannot rebut the UCC Filings because the Vatican couldnt hence the reason that the Pope resigned in 2013.

And the corrupt shills for the existing system mock our truth warriors;
Facts Over Fiction
Good stuff - I'm really pleased to see the authority taking the antics of these bleach-flogging child-abusing scammers seriously. David Noakes next, hopefully ✌

Darius The Persian
"Lyn Thyer has been extradited to France." Well, that's good news. It also demonstrates the utter uselessness of "Common Law" as it is totally misinterpreted by the likes of Ian R Crane, John Smith and David Noakes. An excellent result.

Ian Moffat
HAVE YOU EVER WON A CASE JOHN SMITH

And this final word from an enemy of Britain's greatest heritage to the world, common law;
Anthony Handcock
Went to France... Got arrested on serious criminal charges involving bogus cancer cures... Fled the country... Will how have to face those charges in court.

That's the most egregious miscarriage of justice I've ever heard of.

We need to rise up as one and re-establish the common law right to hawk fake medicines made in a garage to desperate people and make as much money as possible in the process. What I am wondering though is why His Honour Justice Smith doesn't simply overturn the extradition in his unappealable-all-verdicts-are-final Common Law Clown Court. It is the highest court in the land after all and with its 100% record of success. It's almost as if the Clown Court were a money making scam for HHJ Smith J and that explains why he is rallying to the side of other scammers.

There.... Sue me for libel in your Play Court your honour.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
longdog

Post by longdog »

Burnaby49 wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:18 am
And this final word from an enemy of Britain's greatest heritage to the world, common law;
Anthony Handcock
Went to France... Got arrested on serious criminal charges involving bogus cancer cures... Fled the country... Will how have to face those charges in court.

That's the most egregious miscarriage of justice I've ever heard of.

We need to rise up as one and re-establish the common law right to hawk fake medicines made in a garage to desperate people and make as much money as possible in the process. What I am wondering though is why His Honour Justice Smith doesn't simply overturn the extradition in his unappealable-all-verdicts-are-final Common Law Clown Court. It is the highest court in the land after all and with its 100% record of success. It's almost as if the Clown Court were a money making scam for HHJ Smith J and that explains why he is rallying to the side of other scammers.

There.... Sue me for libel in your Play Court your honour.
I know that man... Charming, devastatingly handsome, erudite, eloquent, intelligent, rational, likes beer and sighthounds and is, so I've been led to believe, amazingly good at the sex. He's also extremely modest, a fan of classic radio comedy and a member of this forum... User name escapes me at the moment :roll: 8) :lol:
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

That's just precious. Boycott France, boycott the Councils, stamp dey widdle feets and hold they breffs until they turns blue they will. And all twenty some of them are going to bring it all down. Yeah right!
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I know that man... Charming, devastatingly handsome, erudite, eloquent, intelligent, rational, likes beer and sighthounds and is, so I've been led to believe, amazingly good at the sex. He's also extremely modest, a fan of classic radio comedy and a member of this forum... User name escapes me at the moment.
Burnaby49, who else? Except for your guess about sexual capabilities. Sadly seventy years have taken their toll.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

longdog wrote: I know that man... Charming, devastatingly handsome, erudite, eloquent, intelligent, rational, likes beer and sighthounds and is, so I've been led to believe, amazingly good at the sex.
When's Primula Smith going to have her say?
Last edited by hucknallred on Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
longdog

Post by longdog »

hucknallred wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:42 am
longdog wrote:
I know that man... Charming, devastatingly handsome, erudite, eloquent, intelligent, rational, likes beer and sighthounds and is, so I've been led to believe, amazingly good at the sex.
When's Primula Smith going to have her say?
Primula is currently suffering from suffering from EMF hypersensitivity, misaligned chakras and stress as a result of her tireless work shilling for Big Pharma. She is being treated with black slave, urine, baking soda and peroxide therapy and intensive very, very, very low strength homeopathic remedies. She expects to make a full recovery.