Titter ye not....
longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The comedy court of Common Law

Post by longdog »

Speak of the devil....
Primula Cheespread

Maybe none of the other commentards have thought of this but I've always found that the simplest way to avoid being arrested, convicted, jailed or extradited for selling bogus cancer cures is to simply not sell bogus cancer cures. On the down side you don't get to spend the £10,000,000 you make on private planes and expensive cars but on the plus side you don't get arrested, convicted, jailed or extradited for selling bogus cancer cures, don't risk causing the deaths of innocent people and don't have to go through life knowing you have the morals of a rattlesnake.

Just a suggestion of course... You could always get arrested, convicted, jailed or extradited for selling bogus cancer cures and then use the magical powers of The Common Law Court of Comedy after the event. With its final verdicts, status as the highest court in the land and 100% record of success how could the system fail to yield to the decisions of a delusional Scottish con-man and his merry band of internet malcontents?
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Did you hear about the homeopath who died from an overdose? He forgot to take his medication.
Just a suggestion of course... You could always get arrested, convicted, jailed or extradited for selling bogus cancer cures and then use the magical powers of The Common Law Court of Comedy after the event. With its final verdicts, status as the highest court in the land and 100% record of success how could the system fail to yield to the decisions of a delusional Scottish con-man and his merry band of malternet incontinents?
My mis-reading is better. No, I don't where it came from either.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
TBL

Post by TBL »

The whole boycott France part reminds me of the asinine non-event here across the pond of trying to rename french fries (chips for you UK folks...I think) into Freedom Fries!
*Capitalization mine and completely intentional.
longdog

Post by longdog »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:00 pm Did you hear about the homeopath who died from an overdose? He forgot to take his medication.
Just a suggestion of course... You could always get arrested, convicted, jailed or extradited for selling bogus cancer cures and then use the magical powers of The Common Law Court of Comedy after the event. With its final verdicts, status as the highest court in the land and 100% record of success how could the system fail to yield to the decisions of a delusional Scottish con-man and his merry band of malternet incontinents?
My mis-reading is better. No, I don't where it came from either.
I'll suggest Primula change it to that... I prefer it :-D
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
HardyW
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by HardyW »

TBL wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:13 pm The whole boycott France part reminds me of the asinine non-event here across the pond of trying to rename french fries (chips for you UK folks...I think) into Freedom Fries!
*Capitalization mine and completely intentional.
Yes it reminded me about the rebranding of the French as cheese-eating surrender monkeys, from the same incident, when the occupants of the Quai d'Orsay pointed out that a desire for régime change was not a valid UN reason for military action in Iraq. History will judge which side was right. Or maybe it already has.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

We've killed 2 million of them so far, do they love us yet?
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Well played that man! :snicker:
Yiam Cross I can't find any common law for benefits, it's all statutes. Shouldnt every one stop claiming benefits or they're committing treason by following statutes?
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

This one is a bit awkward!
Aaron Walters
7 August at 10:31
Attending court tomorrow under a banner of truce and using a white flag I seek remedy for a life time of slavery and if I cannot obtain it there I am petitioning the queen directly would like people to attend if possible as will need witnesses

A MAN who sexually touched another man against his wishes has been ordered to complete alcohol dependency treatment.

James Fraser Aaron is that you? ^^^

Aaron Walters James Fraser yeah Image
But, there's more! He had another date with destiny (aka Bournemouth Crown Court) and got no help from the CLC.
Aaron Walters Robert White supposedly for child abduction but it's not true hence why I am taking on the might of the system to try distress the crown cuz have been saying for years that we're all slaves and it's the whole reason I have mental health and became an alcoholic and I can't stay in that vicious circle any more all I want is some land and be able to provide for my self
even the Lakota nation have disowned him.
Aaron Walters Robert White I did email common law court but never got an email back but I think my emails are being monitored and restricted I couldn't send two emails the other day one was to land registry ad the other to the prisoner of war triable council leader of the Lakota nation of the 1st nations of America if it was ok to use two of their native words it said email was blocked
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
TBL

Post by TBL »

have been saying for years that we're all slaves and it's the whole reason I have mental health and became an alcoholic
Ah, blaming everyone but yourself for your depravity and actions. I never would have imagined.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Drama Queens the whole lot of them. Boring too!!!!!
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Posted on both PLD and Council tax, his initial court success. He won. Well he won "technically" because the court didn't satisfactorily rebut his shite ..
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1957436 ... 4841217527
Aaron Walters
Court went good technically I won by default as I served a notice while communicating with the usher and implied a tacit agreement which was not honoured. And by continuing with the case after I pointed this out and dismissed the case and also dismissed the case again when judge entered plea of not guilty for me I also dismissed the case when I enforced that claimants were slaves and had no rights they are just giving me the evidence but I'm going to play their game and beat them at it I did also try plea to the judges human and kind caring nature and I will commend him actually even tho still going forward with the case he is allowing me to defend my self and call all my own witnesses so this will be a fairer trial than most people and I assert that under no time I will consent to the jurisdiction and nor will I accept the surname this is going to be a keep your eye on case as I'm now not back into court till 2/3/2020 so I think I must have done something right hopefully this is progress I did even say to the judge I hope he is the one who has the courage to take our country back to its once glorious self not exactly that but something under those lines and I am one man and my mind gets tired I welcome all criticism but please try keep it more positive less negative like I say am just doing it the way I think how guys and what would help and I would class today as a success others have gone before me and not made it back out for a while
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

So this buffoon went to an arraignment, blathered a lot to no great purpose, tried to foist a unilateral agreement/tacit agreement, was roundly and soundly ignored, and the judge/usher/???? entered and automatic plea of not guilty as the law requires. Winning!!!!!!!!
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Great SovCit non sequiturs of our times, number 37:
I have mental health and became an alcoholic
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
longdog

Post by longdog »

It's a very dangerous road to go down if you start justifying your criminality on the grounds of mental illness. Mental health issues may be mitigation at sentencing but "I was too bonkers to be culpable" has a nasty habit of leading to "I'm so bonkers I should be sectioned".
woodworker
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by woodworker »

Burnaby49 wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:18 am It's a dark, dark day for the free men and women of Britain when the Royal Court of Justice, acting as if it has a monopoly on deciding on the law, refuses to accept the jurisdiction of a make-believe court comprised of a jury of twelve buffoons who know nothing of law and a pretend judge with access to a colour printer. But, while Lynda Thyer is now illegally incarcerated in France, all is not lost! Her followers have crowd sourced their thoughts on getting her back and have already come up with a number of effective strategies that don't involve a return visit to Britain's corrupt courts.

One is to force France to return her to Britain by bringing the country to its knees with a devastating boycott;
thebubster0312
Stop buying French products and withhold payments to French utility companies. Get this message to the yellow vests.

fred dimble
That's it now we all need to bring down the whole legal system and the Royals, we need to stop dealing with the French and not buy any French products.

Judith L. Harper
People should collectively boycott France by not vacationing there as well as not buying their products. That might create an atmosphere within France conducive for a positive outcome for Lyn Thyer and David Noakes. Also a boycott would bring to light the benefits of GcMAF and how big pharma is attempting to keep humanity from utilizing GcMAF through the legal, political, and social systems.

Apparently they think they have the economic clout to "create an atmosphere" by boycotting French cheese and day trips to Paris. There goes 0.0000000000001% of the French economy!

snippity snip

Another economic boycott was also suggested. Cripple mainstream cancer research by stopping all of their generous donations;

There.... Sue me for libel in your Play Court your honour.
[/quote]

I think you greatly overestimate their impact. I seriously doubt these "fine people" (to quote the orange shit-gibbon) are buying fine, or even moderate, French cheeses, wine, champagne, etc. But that just means more for me.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

I beg to disagree.

Wikipedia says that the French Gross Domestic Product in 2017 was 2.583 trillion United States dollars. Multiply that by my 0.0000000000001% and you get, if my math is correct, $2.58 American or 2.14 British Pounds. I think I can safely say that these idiots between them manage to spend at least that much on whatever France exports to the UK.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
woodworker
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by woodworker »

I sit corrected. And I blame it on the morphine and vicodin. Going in for back surgery in two weeks -- after having bilateral knee replacements, three lithotrypsies (LARGE kidney stones) and two broken ribs in the last year. Will be having laminectomy on all five lumbar vertebrae -- fun times.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

woodworker wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:31 am I sit corrected. And I blame it on the morphine and vicodin. Going in for back surgery in two weeks -- after having bilateral knee replacements, three lithotrypsies (LARGE kidney stones) and two broken ribs in the last year. Will be having laminectomy on all five lumbar vertebrae -- fun times.
I'm sure you'll be back on the gymnastics circuit in no time!
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
longdog

Post by longdog »

grixit wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:52 am
woodworker wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:31 am I sit corrected. And I blame it on the morphine and vicodin. Going in for back surgery in two weeks -- after having bilateral knee replacements, three lithotrypsies (LARGE kidney stones) and two broken ribs in the last year. Will be having laminectomy on all five lumbar vertebrae -- fun times.
I'm sure you'll be back on the gymnastics circuit in no time!
Only if they lift the restraining order :mrgreen: